Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 What do u think the best holiday is? For me, Christmas. Just name the best, do the poll and explain why u like it. Holiday: Christmas Reason: 'Cause there's presents and it's Jesus's b-day! Plus, it has some cool music like "carol of the bells" and "holy night".
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]I like St. Patrick's day because I'm Irish, and I'm a [color=green]leprechaun[/color]...... :therock:[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [COLOR=red]*ahem* you missed one very important event.... MY B-DAY :D *Everone looks at Cloud strange...* Errrrr....... [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [b]I like Hallowe'en,...kids say: 'trick or treat' and I answer the usual...'trick' :naughty: :devil: And that, my children, is why [i]I[/i] never go trick-treating..[/b] :laugh:
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Name: 4th of July Reason: I get an excuse to play with fire! I mean come on! That rules!! -lights a match, and looks around insanely-
Sara Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I [i]love[/i] Carol of the Bells. Choir got to sing that for our Christmas concert. [/FONT] :bawl: [FONT=century gothic]I wanna be in choir, now.... Christmas is my fav. Only time of the year I get to see the whole slew of my relatives....funnest vacation time....presents, yeah....and we sort of lop new year's and Christmas together, that's fun....[i]awesome[/i] music.....And ya all know I'm a Christian, no need to reiterate that aspect. :p[/FONT]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=red]*ahem* you missed one very important event.... MY B-DAY :D *Everone looks at Cloud strange...* Errrrr....... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but Birthday's are not really holidays. I mean, not everyone celebrates my birthday (or do they? :shifty: ) But that goes for 4th of july too. Only The US celebrates such but still, it's known as a national holiday.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]I [i]love[/i] Carol of the Bells. Choir got to sing that for our Christmas concert. [/FONT] :bawl: [FONT=century gothic]I wanna be in choir, now.... Christmas is my fav. Only time of the year I get to see the whole slew of my relatives....funnest vacation time....presents, yeah....and we sort of lop new year's and Christmas together, that's fun....[i]awesome[/i] music.....And ya all know I'm a Christian, no need to reiterate that aspect. :p[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] oo! I like u Cera. Your my kind of person. Carol of the Bells is my favorite christmas song. boo yah!
kizu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Well I would say my birthday is the best but since it isn't up there I will have to improvice a little. My birthday is in the same week as mothers day every years so that would be my favorite holiday.
Guest Zeh Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B] Yeah, but Birthday's are not really holidays. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Hey, my b-day's a holiday for me...[/COLOR]
The Darkness Bu Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 can't decide between valentine's day..or christmas
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 Heh. I feel for ya Cloud. My b-day is the most greatest day of the year. But no one celebrates it but people that know me (unless the world does without me knowing :shifty: )
Anna Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I'm with Cloud on this one.......... 'cept [i]my[/i] b-day is my favorite holiday. ;) 'Why' do you ask? :therock: Isn't it obvious? :naughty: heh.............. all in all I'm a bah-humbug kind of person when it comes to holidays. I just like the rest and relaxation that comes with 'em. :cool:
Guest Zeh Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [COLOR=red]Oh yeah i forgot to say why... 'cause i get presents and no one else does [/COLOR] :devil:
Dragon Warrior Posted December 22, 2001 Author Posted December 22, 2001 actually, that's not all true. I have these 2 cousins for when one has a b-day, the other gets presents too. They're kinda spoiled. :therock: And plus, other people might have your b-day also.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 the best is samhain (halloween) b/c we do the best magic on that day, & it's also my b-day time. but st. patty's is good, too, b/c i'm celtic & b/c i get to drink green alcohol. "deborah, how much have you had to drink? stick out your tongue!" **sticks out entirely green tongue** "yes, i am drunk."
Red Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [B]Christmas because everyone gets together for a day of happiness (except those idiots who think they can steal your christmas presents by standing outside in the -5 weather, idiots). But new years always gets the adrenalin flowing..[/B]
BondFanatic Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Christmas Main Reason: Its the time of year my family spends the most time together.
Nimrod Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Christmas because........PRESENTS!!! What'd you think it was about? Christ's b-day? Haha silly fool. It's all about the presents. j/k about the Christ thing but seriously, nobody would like Christmas as much if we didn't get presents
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]But new years always gets the adrenalin flowing..[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] ...that's not adrenalin that's flowing my foolish friend...it's alcohol! and lots of it!! Wooooiiiee! :excited: :whoops:
Dragon Warrior Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 *pats MoB on the back* That's right, my boy! Good, clean alcohol. actually, i hate alcohol. Can't stand the stuff.
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Halloween and Christmas. Although I like Halloween better, because Halloween is sort of my Christmas, I've always like dark things and Halloween is just my night. And also Christmas has become to highly commercialized and people have forgotten the true meaning of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now