Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Wait...what? Me? W00t!

1) My eyes are different colors
2) I have lived in 3 different states and on two different continents.
3) I'm missing a finger.
4) I'm of German/Scottish descent.

--Chris[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Gavin got it!

1) Both are green...
2) Arizona, Georgia, North Dakota. USA and Germany.
3) Got all 8 fingers. And two thumbs. Har.
4) I'm actually German/Irish

Gavin, yer up next!

--Chris[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, well, my turn again. And I'm sincerely glad all your digits are intact JC.

[B]My Four "Facts"[/B]
[list][*]I have several scars on my hands.

[*] I have broken my arm.

[*] I wear contact lenses.

[*]I am a Size 13 UK foot.[/list][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Well, well, my turn again. And I'm sincerely glad all your digits are intact JC.

[B]My Four "Facts"[/B]
[list][*]I have several scars on my hands.

[*] I have broken my arm.

[*] I wear contact lenses.

[*]I am a Size 13 UK foot.[/list][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Gonna go with number 2 there. 1 Has already been said, and i know you don't wear contacts. So pretty much leaves a 50/50.[/font]
Posted
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I am going to go ahead and say you do wear contact lenses. I'm not sure why but maybe it's a gut instinct... even if those instincts have proved me wrong. So my answer for you is [B]#3[/B].[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='F.O.Y.][COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm going with the scars. It just seems way to specific to be something you just came right up with. I could be wrong, though.[B] #1[/B'][/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]F.O.Y. made the correct guess, counting them all I have ten scars of various sizes on my hands. So then, on to the next round, F.O.Y. at your convenience.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]kewl. The answer to this should be easy for anyone who does a little background check.

My Four Facts:

1. My favorite band is Type O Negative
2. My name comes from an anime
3. My favorite instrument is the bass
4. I have 1 younger brother[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]I really hope I get this one right, heh. Well anyways, here goes: I am going to guess that your favorite instrument is the bass- #3. Hopefully I get this right [crosses fingers].[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='F.O.Y.][COLOR=DarkOrange']1. My favorite band is Type O Negative[/COLOR][/quote]
You listed them in a thread, so let's just hope they are the favorites.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...