Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
guess what i got on ebay today and my dad baught(sp) a wonderswan color and and english veedramon version 2-in-1 game digimon of course :D :D :D:D but its cool i will get it probably after new years i dont mind the wait i understand cause of the holidays but i cant wait for it to get here

did you know that wonderswan and wonderswan colors are not even out in the US yet i am going to get one

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

i am so:excited:

so i put this up to see if some of you have gotten things from ebay and what whats your opinion on ebay and what you got
Posted
I got my rainbow necklace from eBay... and my most sought after album of all time! Mother by Luna Sea... and some other things...

For the most part I like eBay, however they took off ALL yaoi products but won't remove the hentai products.... stupid homophobes... I'm pissed about that.
Posted
i can understand that

*sigh*

i cant believe it i am so close to junior member

oh woops off topic oh well

i think i will be going to ebay more often
Posted
ya its the best place to get certin thing for a cheaper price

i normaly look for things in my intrest (digimon..thats what duh:))

and hay its worth it thaere are some great things there and they ship so fast dont forget that the ppl are nice to
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, trust me, one thing NOT to try and get are T.V.s. I tried to get a few good deals on some nice sized flat screen T.V.s and WOW. . within like a day, the price was up to the thousands. . >_< That was pretty annoying.

Other things I have looked for were random other types of electronics (not that I needed them), but they had some good prices on DVD players, Camcorders, etc.

They can have some good good prices, you just REALLY have to pay close attention and be ready to come back to the site pretty often, as you will be outbid fast.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I got my rainbow necklace from eBay... [/B][/QUOTE]

Rainbow necklace...but that would mean you're... *snickers* oh yeah...:blush:

[COLOR=green]MERRY[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]CHRISTMAS[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]TRANSEY!![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Rainbow necklace...but that would mean you're... *snickers* oh yeah...:blush:

[COLOR=green]MERRY[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]CHRISTMAS[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]TRANSEY!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, you are weird MoB

Anyway, thanks, Merry X-Mas to you too.
Posted
I got a lot of stuff from eBay, like some Veggietales videos, a Digimon World 2 game, some cards, some books and some more stuff, but I'l shut up now....:toothy:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Ebay...that's where I usually get all my blank CD's from...I also expirement with bidding for car parts so I can get them cheap sometimes, but mostly its just blank CDs...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]guess what i got on ebay today and my dad baught(sp) a wonderswan color and and english veedramon version 2-in-1 game digimon of course :D :D :D:D but its cool i will get it probably after new years i dont mind the wait i understand cause of the holidays but i cant wait for it to get here

did you know that wonderswan and wonderswan colors are not even out in the US yet i am going to get one

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

i am so:excited:

so i put this up to see if some of you have gotten things from ebay and what whats your opinion on ebay and what you got [/B][/QUOTE]

a wonderswan? sweeeet! I finally know someone who owns one you have ta tell me whats it like when u get it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

For the most part I like eBay, however they took off ALL yaoi products but won't remove the hentai products.... stupid homophobes... I'm pissed about that. [/B][/QUOTE]

but alas, the normal hentai products seems to be on the same leaving route as well :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

a wonderswan? sweeeet! I finally know someone who owns one you have ta tell me whats it like when u get it! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya i will definatly tell you all about it

i get veedramon version tammer game with it

so i will tell you all about it after the first of the year see the seller is sending right away it will bee here in five days from what i know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...