OtakuBoards

Ebay

Frankie

guess what i got on ebay today and my dad baught(sp) a wonderswan color and and english veedramon version 2-in-1 game digimon of course :D :D :D:D but its cool i will get it probably after new years i dont mind the wait i understand cause of the holidays but i cant wait for it to get here

did you know that wonderswan and wonderswan colors are not even out in the US yet i am going to get one

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

i am so:excited:

so i put this up to see if some of you have gotten things from ebay and what whats your opinion on ebay and what you got

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, trust me, one thing NOT to try and get are T.V.s. I tried to get a few good deals on some nice sized flat screen T.V.s and WOW. . within like a day, the price was up to the thousands. . >_< That was pretty annoying.

Other things I have looked for were random other types of electronics (not that I needed them), but they had some good prices on DVD players, Camcorders, etc.

They can have some good good prices, you just REALLY have to pay close attention and be ready to come back to the site pretty often, as you will be outbid fast.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I got my rainbow necklace from eBay... [/B][/QUOTE]

Rainbow necklace...but that would mean you're... *snickers* oh yeah...:blush:

[COLOR=green]MERRY[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]CHRISTMAS[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]TRANSEY!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]guess what i got on ebay today and my dad baught(sp) a wonderswan color and and english veedramon version 2-in-1 game digimon of course :D :D :D:D but its cool i will get it probably after new years i dont mind the wait i understand cause of the holidays but i cant wait for it to get here

did you know that wonderswan and wonderswan colors are not even out in the US yet i am going to get one

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

i am so:excited:

so i put this up to see if some of you have gotten things from ebay and what whats your opinion on ebay and what you got [/B][/QUOTE]

a wonderswan? sweeeet! I finally know someone who owns one you have ta tell me whats it like when u get it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

For the most part I like eBay, however they took off ALL yaoi products but won't remove the hentai products.... stupid homophobes... I'm pissed about that. [/B][/QUOTE]

but alas, the normal hentai products seems to be on the same leaving route as well :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

a wonderswan? sweeeet! I finally know someone who owns one you have ta tell me whats it like when u get it! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya i will definatly tell you all about it

i get veedramon version tammer game with it

so i will tell you all about it after the first of the year see the seller is sending right away it will bee here in five days from what i know