Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who has the coolest song on their Myspace profile?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, about 99% of the world's population has a flippin' Myspace profile. A good portion of said profiles have music on them. Who has the kickenest song on their profile?

My vote is me :animesmil Check it out at [url]www.myspace.com/jakehammaren[/url]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]Well. This is no competition. I have the [I]original[/I] [B]Power Rangers[/B] theme song.

Now, THAT is a song you can shred to.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....well, on my myspace profile I have "Land of Confusion" by Disturbed. Which, in my opinion, is an absolutely awesome song. So, I guess i'm gonna have to vote for myself on this one.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmmm.....well, on my myspace profile I have "Land of Confusion" by Disturbed. Which, in my opinion, is an absolutely awesome song. So, I guess i'm gonna have to vote for myself on this one.[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

Too bad that song isn't even by Disturbed. It's a cover of a Genesis song. And In Flames did a better cover of it anyway.
Posted
What does it originally being by Genesis have to do with his choice of putting it on his site and thinking it's a good song?

[url]http://www.myspace.com/inplastic[/url]

Mine just has White and Nerdy on it, which I thought was funny at the time. Previous to that I had some random song about a starfish. I cannot recall who performed it.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]At the moment, I have "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars playing on my profile. In the past, I've had numerous AFI songs, "Of Power" by Son of Sam, "Viva La Revolution" by Adicts, "She" by Misfits, and many others.

I'm thinking about changing my song to "Now the World," "Synesthesia," or "Reiver's Music" by AFI...depending on whether or not I can find them.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Generic NPC #3]What does it originally being by Genesis have to do with his choice of putting it on his site and thinking it's a good song?
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Thank you. Anyway's, I have changed the song on my profile to "Down with a Sickness" by Disturbed. And I didn't change it despite of what Jakehammaren said, it was because I had seen the song on a friend's profile, and I had just so happened to have been looking for this song. Because I was originally wanting that song to be my profile song, it was just that I couldnt find it on myspace. So, i'm gonna have to change my vote to this song, because I think this song is just a little bit cooler.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Generic NPC #3']What does it originally being by Genesis have to do with his choice of putting it on his site and thinking it's a good song? [/quote]

I didn't say it had anything to do with thinking it was a good song! The quote read "Land of Confusion" [I]by Disturbed[/I]. I was simply pointing out that the song isn't by disturbed.
Posted
[quote name='Jakehammaren]I didn't say it had anything to do with thinking it was a good song! The quote read "Land of Confusion" [I]by Disturbed[/I']. I was simply pointing out that the song isn't by disturbed.[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]...cover versions are still listed as [title] by [cover artist], for example, 'Land of Confusion' by 'Disturbed'. You were just being a d*ck.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Jakehammaren']www.myspace.com/jakehammaren[/quote]

[color=crimson]I dunno man. I just keep being reminded of that Monty Python [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPvq3yjRVYE]spam sketch[/url].[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=dimgray]Currently I have some Bone Thugs N Harmony "Thug Mentality". I figure most of you won't like it but I love it, though it isn't my favorite bone thugs song. I have a hard time finding alot of the older stuff I like, like tupac and bone thugs.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Though don't get it twisted I do like rock too, I think the last rock song I had was Armor for Sleep, "The truth about Heaven".[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Here is my profile, [/color][/size][url="http://www.myspace.com/magnadociousdark"][size=1][color=dimgray]www.myspace.com/magnadociousdark[/color][/size][/url]
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
Lazin on Sunday by Queen.

Classic and ifluential.
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]...cover versions are still listed as [title] by [cover artist], for example, 'Land of Confusion' by 'Disturbed'. You were just being a d*ck.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

Damn. You caught me.
Posted
[QUOTE=AJeh][size=1]
[url="http://www.myspace.com/thatvillain"]http://www.myspace.com/thatvillain[/url]

"Here I Come" by The Roots. You all lose, sorry.
So it seems everyone's at a draw right now..[i] hmm[/i]..[/size][/QUOTE][size=1][color=gray]Oddly enough I has the same song about 3 weeks ago, lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]I like to think of myself as a benevolent soul so when a band sends me a friend request I actually go and check them out, rather than deny them or just accept them for numbers.

The latest band to send me a friend request is Edges of Seven, some rad band from Canada. (Wow, something good came outta Canada afterall.) Since I like them so much, not only will I buy their CD (I support the music industry. Down with piracy.), I've put one of their songs on my MySpace. 'I Hide' by Edges of Seven.

Oh, and it's more rad than your song.

[url]www.myspace.com/joefett[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=di.fm][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]I like to think of myself as a benevolent soul so when a band sends me a friend request I actually go and check them out, rather than deny them or just accept them for numbers.

The latest band to send me a friend request is Edges of Seven, some rad band from Canada. (Wow, something good came outta Canada afterall.) Since I like them so much, not only will I buy their CD (I support the music industry. Down with piracy.), I've put one of their songs on my MySpace. 'I Hide' by Edges of Seven.

Oh, and it's more rad than your song.

[url]www.myspace.com/joefett[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]^ I'm about the opposite. The few bands i actually have on my list i have known of before adding them. I typically don't use any of their songs however.

Mine:
[url]http://www.myspace.com/mjbklyn45[/url]

People have heard the song i'm sure, but they won't get this particular mix unless they follow the independent wrestling scene.

There's a jukebox player lower down on my page as well with a bunch of my favorite songs (rock, j-pop, vg remixes etc). So I got about....21 chances to win :D . Haha. *looks around and hears crickets*[/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic][URL=http://www.myspace.com/nick331]MySpace[/URL]

If you laugh at this and know where it's from, i will love you forever.

It sorta fits my personality as i'm kinda a strange/funny guy. Eh, usually anyways, i've been feeling pretty down lately because of school and whatev, but that's besides the point. Besides, if you can't rock out to the sanford and sons theme then you really can't rock out to anything, can ya? =D
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic][URL=http://www.myspace.com/nick331]MySpace[/URL]

If you laugh at this and know where it's from, i will love you forever.

It sorta fits my personality as i'm kinda a strange/funny guy. Eh, usually anyways, i've been feeling pretty down lately because of school and whatev, but that's besides the point. Besides, if you can't rock out to the sanford and sons theme then you really can't rock out to anything, can ya? =D
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[SIZE=1]Well now, sir. If only your account wasn't private then we could all listen to what you're listening to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=di.fm][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[SIZE=1]Well now, sir. If only your account wasn't private then we could all listen to what you're listening to.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah we all really want to find out just how funny/interesting/cool of a guy you are, 13thMan.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=di.fm][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]
The latest band to send me a friend request is Edges of Seven, some rad band from Canada. (Wow, something good came outta Canada afterall.)

[url]www.myspace.com/joefett[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Tons of good bands have come out of Canada (3 Inches of Blood, Into Eternity, Cryptopsy, Devin Townsend, Kataklysm... there are loads more, these are just the ones I know are from Canada off the top of my head).
Posted
Didn't know Into Eternity was a Canadian outfit. Kind of makes them just that much more unexpected.

I'm fairly sure mine is still 'Under a Serpent Sun' by At the Gates. And HardAttack on Sirius has labelled them as metal gods based purely off one album. And everyone who matter knows what album that is,lol. So you all lose.

-Justin
Posted
[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson']Yeah we all really want to find out just how funny/interesting/cool of a guy you are, 13thMan.[/color][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Oh shoot. My bad. I totally forget i set that thing on private most of the time.

Ok, it's now public.

[URL=http://www.myspace.com/nick331]Myspace[/URL]

Oh, and by the way, Jakehammeran, i saw the video on your profile of Scorpion's cooking show. That's hilarious. It's been forever since i've seen that! Ah...i laughed my bum off when i unlocked it.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...