Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: Those two...

Tenchi: They're so.....violent...

Sasami: Ah well, we're used to it. Besides, it's kinda funny. :D

Aeka: :flaming:

Ryoko: :devil:

Kiyone: Are we missing something?

Sasami: Not really, just a big mean fight between two big mean girls. :whoops:[/COLOR]
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Tenchi: We really should stop them before someone gets hurt.

Sasmami: Then do something Tenchi!

Tenchi: Me?

Sasami: Yes you!

Tenchi: OK, Anyone got a space ship?
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Kiyone: I suppose u can use ours Tenchi, but don't let ryoko reck it:mad: u got me

Tenchi: Ok thanks Kiyone [I]*I can't belive im doing this*[/I]

Sasami: Hey Tenchi can I come with you?!?!

Tenchi::eek: No way Sasami its to dangerous!!

Sasami::bawl:

Mihoshi::bawl:

Kiyone: WHY ARE YOU CRYING MIHOSHI!!:cussing:

Mihoshi: *sniff* When I see people cry it makes me cry too.

All but Mihoshi: *anime face fault*

Mihoshi::confused: What???:confused:
Posted
Ryoko:What is she doing here? This is the solar system... an extremely remote place! It's the boonies for christs sake.. why is Nagi here?????

Nagi:I finally found you... Ryoko
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Meanwhile..........Sasami sits around inside the house...........counting flyspecks on the walls......[/i]

Sasami: 4,555, 4,556....................9,000.....*sigh* I wish I was older looking.........[/COLOR]
Posted
*Ryoko teleports out of Ryo-ohki and into Tenchi's living room*

Sasami:Aack! Where did you come from?!

Ryoko:Sasami! Get down!

Sasami:What? why?!

Ryoko:Just do it!

*Ryoko grabs Sasami and jumps behind the couch*
*Ken-ohki fires on the lawn outside and Ryo-ohki's cabbit form runs inthrough the window*

Sasami:AAAAAAh!!!

Ryoko: Damnit, what is that Nagi doing?

Tenchi:Ryoko! What is going on?!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: I think I'm missing something here.......

Ryoko: We're going to be tortured, then killed.

Tenchi: Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh...........right.......:eek: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Sasami: Sounds like fun. A nice way to end my 500 years of life.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
Tenchi: Let me see what I can do about this.

Tenchi gets up and walks towards the door.

Tenchi: Now whoever you are can we.....* a few blast go over his head*

Tenchi: Nevermind......

He quickly jumps back behind the couch with Ryoko and Sasami.

Tenchi: So what's her story?

Ryoko: Nevermind.

Tenchi: Wait a minute.....I have an idea.

Tenchi pulls out his sword....well the handle anyway.

Tanchi: This thing never works when you want it to.

Ryoko and Sasami: *Cheesy anime fall*
Posted
Ryoko:WHAT?! oh my god...

*Nagi walks into the living room*
*Ryoko jumps up from behind the couch*

Ryoko:Nagi! Leave them alone! I'll go, as long as you promise not to hurt anyone here!

Nagi:Very well

*Nagi uses her energy whip thing and gets Ryoko by the throat*
*Nagi leads Ryoko away*
Posted
Sorry I haven't posted for so long ppl! I have PTWB (Part-Time-Writers-Block) it means that it pops up every now and then. And for some reason, it always pops up when I go into this topic! :D It's probably coz' I haven't watched Tenchi for around a year now and I've forgot what Kamedake's (OMG I can't even remember how to spell my char's name!! :rolleyes: ) like! :bawl: Remind me to get out one of my cobweb-covered tapes with Tenchi Universe episodes I taped off TV out sometime! :cross:
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Nagi leads Ryoko into ken-ohki and flies into space. She then ties Ryoko to a bar with her whip.

Nagi: So Ryoko, what the hell do you think you're doing trying to run away all the time. You know you'll never escape from "NAGI, THE GREATEST BOUNTY HUNTER OF ALL TIME"

Ryoko: *anime "what the hell?" sweat drop* Hey B i t c h, I was running cause you just want to rape me you freaking lesbo! Catch me for money, YEAH RIGHT!! Your just a horny old fool :smirk:.

Nagi: WHAT?! Screw you? Honestly, what the hell goes on in your mind Ryoko? And what do you mean old your the old hag, sister :laugh:

Ryoko:ERRR, STOP LAGHING! Why don't you just kill me now?! What are you waiting for?

Nagi: In due time Ryoko, right now I'm going to take care of your little friends :demon: starting with the oNE IN SPACE!!

Ryoko::eek: :mad: But you said you wouldn't hurt them! Well go ahead with Ayeka:D , but don't hurt the others!

Nagi: I "SAID" wouldn't hurt them but I lied, and besides, this is only some of your torturment.

Ryoko: :cussing: I'LL KILL YOU NAGI IF YOU EVEN TOUCH THEM!!

Ryoko struggles to get free, but the whip won't budge.

Nagi starts to wonder how she should destroy everyone without attracting attention to anyone else.

.........
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: Well then..........I suppose that we have nothing new to do, now that Ryoko's gone.

Tenchi: We've got to rescue her!

Sasami: Right. Sure. We're going to rescue a demon from a ship in the middle of Nagi knows where, armed with me, a sword that doesn't work, and the two hand guns.

Mihoshi: What hand guns?[/COLOR]
Posted
PTWB struck me again!!! Um....

---

Kamedake: And remember, you've also got me.

Sasami: Yeah...You'll make SUCH a difference...:therock:

Kamedake: Well...If we're gonna give up, what should we do now?

Sasami: I know! Let's go play video games!

Kamedake: Ok :D

Tenchi: B-But...What about Ryoko??????? :confused:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Kiyone: She can handle herself.

Sasami: Let's play SILENT HILL! The characters are just like Ryoko. :D

Tenchi: You're on!

Sasami: :devil:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Oh arent you all just SOOOO loving!!![/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryoko:WTF am i going to do?

Aeka:Hmmm TWO wanted space criminals.. I shall go down in Jurain legendary ahhahaaaaaa!! *classic Aeka laugh*

*Ryo-ou blasts Ken-ohki*

Aeka:Nagi! Surrender or face harsh concequences(sp?) You cannot escape!

Nagi:Cliche...

Aeka:WHAT?! Why I outta!!!

*Ryo-ou balsts Ken-ohki again*

Ryoko:Ugh this could so go on for hours
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Two Hours Later:

Tenchi: Sasami this is boring now. We need to really start thinking about what to do for Ryoko.

Sasami: AWW!! One more game, pleeeaase??

Tenchi: NO!

Sasami::bawl:

Tenchi: AAHH! ok one more.

Sasami::D

.....
Posted
Kamedake: Sasami! I must go now, your sister is taking on Nagi!

Sasami: Well good for her...:demon:

[COLOR=red]Makes Ryu jumps into the air and kicks M.Bison in the neck![/COLOR]

Tenchi: Awwwwww Nooooooooooo I thought he'd be strong coz' he looks big and tough and stuff...

Sasami: I win!!!!! :D

Kamedake: Um...Anyone got uhhh...A space ship I can borrow

Washu: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I just finished my new Space-ship!!!

Puppet on Washu's left shoulder: You're the greatest Washu!

Pupper on Washu's right shoulder: Yeah Washu! You rule!

Washu: I do don't I! :D Ahhhaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!! (Classic Washu victory laugh)

Kamedake: Great! Washu, could I borrow the ship?

Washu: Hmmmmm............Yes. :cross:

Kamedake: Great! ...Um...How do I control it? -.-;;

Washu: :excited: A chance to explain my enormous intellect! Well, the start of the faahgfajdfgdsf provide the nurtueisn swhich djafhkds sa.fdhjhgdf gdfbvjknb df then acts as a sourse of zdgahsdjfgkjsdf so that I can dsjgfdgsfjsda the dhsfiusas's which enbales the ship to dskykfsdhgjdagg which is the same as sghgbjdfaging but anywayz, so like I said, the ships neruatomicdssfdhjsd debugs the dlhflkdshf making the hghjkfg work! After that...(Rambles on) :lecture:

Kamedake: -_- Riiiiiiiight.......Yeaaaaaaaah........Suuuuure.........

Sasami: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat Tenchi by *reads the screen* 50 miles on the race around the world game!!! [COLOR=blue]I just hope neone notces I bugged the controller so that the accelerate button wouldn't work...:devil:[/COLOR]

Tenchi: Pleeeeeease can we go and save Ryoko now???
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88:[/I]
[B]Aeka:Hmmm TWO wanted space criminals.. I shall go down in Jurain legendary ahhahaaaaaa!! *classic Aeka laugh*[/B][/QUOTE]

I belive the picture you want is...
Posted
Tenchi: NOW! let's save those girls!

Sasami: Why are you so certain all of a sudden?

Tenchi: *whispers to sasami* I'm just trying to look good

Sasami: Yuo didn't do it very well.

Tenchi: Anyway....let's go!!

They all board washu's ship with her and her puppets shouting a load of crap.

Tanchi: Can you shut those puppets up!!!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: No! They're adorable!

[i]She picks up one, and snuggles it. Washu looks over angrily.[/i]

Sasami: :D

Washu: You puppets are supposed to love ME!

Sasami: :angel:

Puppet 1: I was pursuaded by her feminine charm. :naughty:

Sasami: Charm?

Tenchi: Charm?

Washu: :demon:[/COLOR]
Posted
Tenchi: I never noticed the charm in Sasami........

Sasami: :flaming: What did you say?

Tenchi: Nothing. Can this thing go any faster?

Washu: Yes. aproximatly 300 times faster.

Tenchi: So why don't you go faster.

Washu: I've built so many inventions I can't remember what controls the speed.

Everyone: *Anime fall*
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Tenchi: Well didn't you make a user manual??

Washu: No :D

Tenchi and Sasami: WHY NOT!?

Washu: Ummm, well i didn't think i would need it seeing as how i'm the only one that would be driving it, and well i THOUGHT i would remember how!! heehee :D woops!!

Tenchi and Sasami: *Sweat drop*

Tenchi: Oooook so what do we do now?

Washu: Well...we can get to Nagi's ship by using the radar then, You Tenchi can run in and save Ryoko, then we can blow up Ken-ohki!!

Tenchi: Ok! Sounds like a good plan

Washu: Well i AM the greatest scientific genius in the entire UNIVERSE or have you forgoten Tenchi :flaming:

Tenchi: heh heh...Uhhh...NO of course not!!

Washu: GOOD!:demon:

Tenchi and Sasami both slowly back away from Washu

.......
Posted
Aw yeah you all are loving sure why not.. save Ryoko AFTER you finish playing vid games.. way to go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryoko(thought):'WHAT the hell is taking them so long?'

Nagi: Damn that Princess Aeka!!!

Ryoko:Heh, way to go Princess... let's see those famous Light Hawk Wings already...

*Ryo-ou creates the light-hawk wings and blasts Ken-ohki*

Ryoko:HEY C'MON NOW!! I'm still IN here!!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: *sigh* well then.....let's go save the world...

Washu: Nihihihihi!!!

Sasami: :demon: Oh bloody moon......you are a moron.

Washu: NO I'M NOT!

Tenchi: I'll go save Ryoko! *disapears*

Sasami: right. *picks up puppet*

puppet1: You're so lveable Sasami!

Sasami: I know. :D[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...