Raiha Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: Oh well. Kiyone: Yeah, too late now. Washu: Naw, we can go get him. Sasami: But......Tenchi's fighting around with Ryoko. Puppet 1: And I love SASAMI! :D Sasami: :blush: Thank you! Puppet 1: You're welcome. :devil:[/COLOR]
Pressure Posted January 11, 2002 Author Posted January 11, 2002 Ryoko:What is going on? Where is everyone?! *Ryoko calls Nagi over* Nagi:Yes? Hostage? Ryoko:C'mere... closer... I need to whisper something in our ear... *Nagi bends forward so her head is next to Ryoko's mouth and her stomach is next to Ryoko's hand* Ryoko:I won't let you hurt Tenchi... rest in hell ***** *Ryoko summons her light sword... right through Nagi's stomach*
Raiha Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: *ping* ...Who died? Washu: Somebody died? Sasami: Yeah...isn't that right puppety wuppety? Puppet 1: That's right Sasami love! Washu: :flaming: GRRRRRRR..... Sasami: HEhe! :whoops: I'm loved... Kiyone: So cute...[/COLOR] :angel:
Raiha Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]I'm bored....here's a happy little pic of MEEEEE!!!!! Note: I'm the one on the rock crescent moon...[/COLOR]
Pressure Posted January 16, 2002 Author Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I'm afraid the thread is officially dead now... post no more... bai bai!!![/COLOR]
King Penn Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 can I join? which characters are left? or can I be a new character? something along the lines of "Mr Penn"?
Pressure Posted January 16, 2002 Author Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Penn.. i pmed yu da stuf.. but no Mr. Penn...id like to stick to da original... please[/COLOR] ~~~~~~~~ *Ryoko teleports out of Ken-ohki and back down to Earth where she grabs Sasami by the hair and shakes her hard* Ryoko:You littel brat! It was b/c of yu that I had to kill NAGI!!! Washuu:You KILLED Nagi? Ryoko:Yes mom... I killed your precious other daughter *silence*
Raiha Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: And somehow...it's all my fault... Ryoko: Well...no it isn't.... Grandpa: You were looking for somebody to blame... Washu: :bawl: Sasami: *looks around* Let go of my hair Ryoko. Tenchi: ....[/COLOR]
Pressure Posted January 16, 2002 Author Posted January 16, 2002 Ryoko:Yes it's your fault! Because you were down here playing video games, I had to KILL MY OWN SISTER!!!!! Sasami:So? I won... Ryoko:AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *Ryoko storms off in a raging fury*
Raiha Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: *shrug* Tenchi: So.... Washu: *walks off* Sasami: I think I'll go play Devil May Cry...who wants in?[/COLOR]
King Penn Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 ok, I decided to pick kiyone! ----- [kiyone charges into the room] kiyone: would you guys PLEASE keep it down! I'm trying to get some sleep! [she notices sesami about to go on devil may cry] kiyone: ......heeeeeeey!!! sesami: erm...what? kiyone: I get first dibs on DMC! :D ryoko: kiyone, where on earth have you been all this time, sleeping? kiyone: no, I was doing something extremely important ryoko: oh yeah, like WHAT? (still ticked off from the whole sister thing) kiyone: ummm....something you wouldn't understand ryoko: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?! tenchi: come on, kiyone, whats so important you were doing? washu: yeah, tell us! kiyone: ok, ok, I was..... (everyone's eyes open to in anticipation) kiyone: .......washing my hair!!! (everyone drops over anime style)
Raiha Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: *shrug* Whatever...*flips on the PS2* Tenchi: ....isn't this a two player game? Sasami: Nope, it's a 1 player kill fest. :devil: Kiyone: :bawl: I wanted to play! Sasami: You can pretend you're Trish. :D She dies within the first 5 minutes of the game anyways....*click click click* Tenchi: You're an evil little girl.... Sasami: And your point is? :demon:[/COLOR]
Andrew Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]I'm bored....here's a happy little pic of MEEEEE!!!!! Note: I'm the one on the rock crescent moon...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Isn't that pic some what pornographic? I mean look at the length of that skirt. ---------------------------------- Tenchi: I don't really like that game anyway... Tenchi sets up another computer and TV next to sasami and begins playing pong. Tenchi: I thing that this is the best game ever. Everyone: *Anime fall*
Raiha Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]If it was, I don't know why you of all people, would be complaining. ;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Sasami: DIE YOU PATHETIC SPIDERS!!! Ryoko: :therock: Kyone: MY TURN!! Sasami: :flaming: Not until I'm done beating the s*it out of this stupid witch holding scissors! Washu: Give it up Sasami. Sasami: NEVER![/COLOR]
Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i] [B] Isn't that pic some what pornographic? I mean look at the length of that skirt. [/B][/QUOTE] well look at sailor moon!!!
Raiha Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88 [/i] [B] well look at sailor moon!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, and if you want pornographic, check out the last episodes of Eternal Sailor Moon...............*shiver* Now that's perverted.....[/COLOR]
Andrew Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 All very valid points! but what is erternal sailor moon and what happens at the end? I'm intriqued --------------------------------------------- Tenchi continues playing pong and eventually (although I don't know how it could happen) He gets bored. Tenchi: Any of you girls want to go out to see if anythings happening in town. Ryoko and Ayeka fly at him, followed closly by sasami. Tenchi: One at a time, one at a time
Dragonballzman Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=red]Kamedake bursts into the room[/COLOR] Kamedake: SASAMI YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! :D Sasami: Of couse I am you silly :D Kamedake: -_- ...Can I play? :D Sasami: Nope it's a one player! :p Kamedake: Hmmm...Damn. Hey I bet I could whoop you all on DBZ Hyper Dimension! :D All: *Anime fall*
Raiha Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Eternal Sailor Moon...is the one where she has wings.....four to be exact...and ChibiChibi, and the Eternal Sailor Scouts....and lalala....and the Sailor Starlights [who are also gay], and it's ver nice..... Galexia is the bad girl, and she's very powerful... ~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Sasami: Well..........go ahead and play. :D Kamedake: Really?!? Sasami: SIKE! Kamedake: :devil:[/COLOR]
Andrew Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Tenchi decides he will take Ryoko out for no reason what so ever......*COUGH* Bollocks*COUGH* The reasom he decides on her is because of certain large atributes:D Tenchi: Wnat to go out Ryoko? Ryoko: Ofcourse Tenchi my darling.
Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Grandpa: ENOUGH!! Tenchi what do you think you are doing?? Tenchi: What?!? Grandpa: You think that just because everything is back to normal that you can just blow off your chores, and make dates HMMM?? Tenchi: Well I -- Ayeka: And just what do you think you're doing Ryoko?? Ryoko: Whats it to you? ......
Raiha Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: *shakes head* Come on Grandpa, let them go....for once... Grandpa:L Well....I don't think so... [i]Sasami puts the game on pause and looks up at Grandpa with those big puppy eyes.[/i] Grandpa: Okay. :D Sasami: *starts playing DMC again*[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 err... hi...i just rembered i'm in this... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *clunk! clatter, rumble, rumble, crash!* mihoshi: owww...:bawl: that hurt!!
velvet paws Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 hey..I don't mean to interupt or anything but is there anyone left that I could be coz I really like Tenchi stuff :p If there's only some obscure person who is not on Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe or Tenchi in Tokyo then I'd need info on them or I prob wont play right. ....that's if you're not all booked up....
Andrew Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Tenchi: Thanks Grandpa Grandpa: Don't thank. you'll get on with your chores as soon as you get back. Tenchi: Ohhhhhhhh. Anyway, let's go ryoko. Ryoko: Ok
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now