Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Teleportation.....[/i]

Mohoshi: *sniff* SASAMI!!!!!!! You're back!

Sasami: *hug* Yeah!

Kamedake: I tell ya.........Sasami's charm is the greatest! :D

Sasami: I know![/COLOR]
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
mihoshi: charm? oh! i remember!!

starts searching herself franticly

mihoshi: now where... could've sworn... here!!

she holds up the one cube thingie and fiddles with it... things pop into existance then dissapear again
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sasami: I don't think that thing is safe.

Kamdedake: *nods*

Mihoshi: No worries!

Kiyone: Yeah........she knows what she's doing.

Sasami: *shirt disapears*

Kiyone: Never mind. -_-[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]LOL....this is so boring.,.......[/COLOR] :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

So is life and plenty of other things...........Somebody please post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...