OtakuBoards

Weapons ??

Gavin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]they where created by the earth(gaia.. or whatever it was in that game ^^;;;; ), to protect it.. if my memory is correct [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]As far as i know you're correct cam! [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]not ANOTHER weapon thread... somehow i feel this will do like all the rest... and end up w/ someone arguing that weapon and emerald are the same... *sigh* wait... i just started that didnt i... oh well i close it once it gets too messy ;) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i think the centra created them to protect them from jenova?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Bah...how do you exactly create a defence system for your planet, anyway? Sugar and dough?

Anyway,..if the Cetra made 'em, then why are they supposedly the planet's defence?[size=1]Bah,...sounds stupid...must re-word later[/size]

*begins creating his own WEAPON, named after an expensive jewel*[/b]

• 2 weeks later...
[[SIZE=1][COLOR=orangered]the game itself tells you that the planet made weapons to protect gaia.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]opened your color tag (you forgot the "["--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ok I'll break it down.

The planet made all of them... Ruby and Emerald were made just for extra gameplay in the north american version and the international version. WEAPON was created to fight Jenova, Ultimate and Diamond were created at some point along the game for an unknown purpose, probably again for extra gameplay. The only one that is stated to protect the planet was WEAPON

The rest were pretty much twists in the game

BTW The life of the plant in FF7 is the Lifestream

• 2 weeks later...
The planet in Final Fantasy VII is just 'The Planet'.WEAPON was created to Protect the planet after JENOVA tryed to destroy and scared it forever.I believe Ruby was created to protect the land,Emerald the sea,WEAPON the Sky,And i think Emerald is a mutation of another typre of weapon,Mabey one to protect the Lifestream.

• 3 weeks later...
[color=indigo]Five WEAPONs? I only remember fighting four...

There was Ultimate which you chase down in the airship, Diamond which you fight outside Midgar, Emerald, which you use the submarine to get to, and Ruby which is in the desert surrounding the Gold Saucer...

Where's the other one?[/color]

the weapons are created by the planet and are released when the planet is in danger, simple as that, they remain dorment in the north crater until sephiroth used the black materia to call upon meteor....

there are only 4 weapons, not 5, people think that the weapon that attacked junon was a different weapon called weapon, or sapphire weapon, this is false, it is actually emerald weapon, it survived the cannon, look closely at it when you battle it, it has no head....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]there are only 4 weapons, not 5, people think that the weapon that attacked junon was a different weapon called weapon, or sapphire weapon, this is false, it is actually emerald weapon, it survived the cannon, look closely at it when you battle it, it has no head.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Ah... Okay. I [i]thought[/i] there were only four... I always knew it was Emerald, because it looks pretty much the same when you fight it, except no head. That was a cool cinema, though. One of my favorite.

And I wonder how it lived without it's head?[/color]

[B]
there are only 4 weapons, not 5, people think that the weapon that attacked junon was a different weapon called weapon, or sapphire weapon, this is false, it is actually emerald weapon, it survived the cannon, look closely at it when you battle it, it has no head.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Very true, Seph.. Also, you notice that Emerald weapon is smoking when you go to fight it... A wound from a certain cannon, prehaps? However, WEAPON and Emerald look very different, in colour and everything... I've always thought of them as different.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Very true, Seph.. Also, you notice that Emerald weapon is smoking when you go to fight it... A wound from a certain cannon, prehaps? However, WEAPON and Emerald look very different, in colour and everything... I've always thought of them as different. [/B][/QUOTE]

dangit flash, there are officially only 4 weapons, square themselves said this, so where you get this weapon/sapphire from I have no idea....

[B]

dangit flash, there are officially only 4 weapons, square themselves said this, so where you get this weapon/sapphire from I have no idea.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Confoundit Seph, I don't hear anything Square says over here in silly-little-isolated NZ, you should know that... :rolleyes: Oh well, Ignore my post then..

*still thinks WEAPON and Emerald are different, despite knowing better*