OtakuBoards

Great Quotes

Lt.Zero

Just some more of the music quotes I enjoy:
[B]
Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies. [/B] ~Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

[B]Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. [/B] ~Victor Hugo
[B]
Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.[/B] ~Jean Paul Richter

The last one being my favorite out of all three since I love nights when the moon is full.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkGreen]
You never lose by loving, you always lose by holding back.

If i throw a stick, will you leave?

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD!

*Don't be scared when a big old fat man comes in your room in the middle of the night, and throws u in a bag, i told

Santa i wanted u for Christmas.*[/COLOR]

I was looking around for something to make me laugh and I found alot of funny questions and sayings.Here are a few:
Why is it that if something says, "do not eat" on the packaging it becomes extra tempting to eat?

Why is it when we laugh in school the teachers say do you find something funny? When obviously we do?

Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?

If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?

Why do the call Donkey Kong Donkey if he's a Monkey?

Dont you think it's odd we teach our kids Rub a dub dub 3 men in a tub?

If a mute child swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?

Anyways please post something funny you've read lately.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]1. It doesn't. At all. The onyl place you really see this is on dehydration capsuls. If you eat them, you're retarded.

2. Teacher's seem to have pineapples crammed deep in their anal cavities perpetually. Their reason for doing so is beyond me. Or maybe they just think you're talking to your friends. When my English teacher hears people laughing he says 'what the hell are you laughing about.'

3. Only redneckss say it, and it's cuz they make their dogs hunt.

4. No. you were never posessed in te first place.

5. This was thoroughly explained by Miyamoto. He wanted a phrase that related to 'stubborness'. He said that he found the terms 'stubborn as a donkey' and 'stubborn as a mule'. Because 'mule kong' is bull, he named it 'donkey kong.'

6. They gotta learn sometime.

7. Doesn't everyone wash their hands with soup, regardless of what language they use? Perhaps you need a study in anatomy?[/COLOR]