DigiStory Ch.3: Rebirth

GinnyLyn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ben's blast was heading straight toward the Primary Village. All the digimon were shoved out of its way by the aura of force surounding it. Just before It touched the first block, Toyagumon jumped in the way.

Toyagumon: No! :mad: I can't let you do this!
The blast hit Toyagumon fully. He fell to the ground, barely alive. Ben ran to him.
Ben: Toyagumon?
Toyagumon (Weakly): Yes?
Ben: DIE!
Ben blasted Toyagumon into digidust. The others stared as he gathered the digidust and obliterated it. None of them could believe it, he hadn't just destroyed Toyagumon, he had deleted him!
Ben: Fool! How dare he get in my way! (Ben turned to face the others) Know that any who get in my way shall suffer the same fate!

Then he again began his march to the Crest Temple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You thought I was gonna pull a Ken didn't you?:D Well, Ha! I didn't.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]
You thought I was gonna pull a Ken didn't you?:D Well, Ha! I didn't.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my GOSH! Yeah, I thought you might. Truth be known, I'm a little shocked. But I just [COLOR=orangered]know[/COLOR] there's a Ken theme draped deep in here somewhere. You're gonna be sorry sooner or later...:D

*Cera stared, open mouthed. Ginny shivered, unable to forget what she had just seen. The destruction of Ben's partner.*
Angel: We got to get the five SnowAgumon's together, and [i]fast![/i]
Cera: What about ToyAgumon?
Ginny: He's destroyed, completely and totally!
*Angel masked her emotions and ran on.*
Cera: Nobody [i]ever[/i] answers my questions around here. Let's go Ginny.
*She doesn't move.*
Cera: *tugs at her arm* C'mon, we can't let Ben get too far ahead!
Ginny: I was just thinking, what if I had....what if I had agreed to being the ruler of the Digital World. Would any of this be happening? Could we have avoided ToyAgumon's deletion?
Lopthera: If you don't mind losing us instead. There's nothing you could have done except what you did.
Cera: Loptheramon's right. Now [i]come on![/i]
*Still musing, Ginny follows them.*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]All [I]right![/I]

Glad it's still going....

Gee, Ben...wasn't that just a LITTLE harsh? Sheesh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, don't give me that. :rolleyes: I'm pure evil now, remember? I'm worse than Ken was, much worse. Without Toyagumon, you guys can't find the secret room! :( I've outsmarted myself.

Truth be told, I got bored. :o I didn't need him anymore, and he got in my way. But, if you guys want, I will bring him back later. I really think that you guys will like my idea for bringing him back. :D

[B]I don't know...we could always find it by accident, like you did. [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt it, I was creeping in the shadows, trying not to be seen. Plus, I didn't even find it, it was Toyagumon.

WELCOME, KK!!!!!

Let's see if I can find that part of the story...

Here it is! Or the version I rewrote, anyway....

[I] Meanwhile, another Agumon and his partner stood in front of a strange building. The Crest Temple.
?I really don?t think we should be here,? ToyAgumon whispered.
?SHHH!? the boy--his name was Ben--hissed. ?Be quiet or we're gonna get caught! Huh? Hey, look! My tag is glowing!?
ToyAgumon rolled his eyes. ?I still don't see why you carry that thing around.?
?Remember what Gennai said??
?So what?? ToyAgumon asked. ?An old guy told you to search the digiworld for some scrap of metal to go in that tag. You're hopeless.?
?Be quiet!? Ben whispered. ?They'll hear us!?
?Aw, who cares?? The block-like digimon leaned against a wall. ?Whoa!? he cried out as the wall gave way and sent him sliding down a hidden tunnel.
?I said be quiet!? Ben said, rather angrily this time. ?Huh? ToyAgumon, where are you??
ToyAgumon his the ground at the end of the slide-like tunnel--hard. ?Ouch!? Then, ?Ben! Ben! Where are you? OH! He must be stuck inside the tunnel.? The digimon thought for a moment. ?Now, how to get him out of there? Oh, we?ll try this. Toy Flame!?
The flame shot up the pipe and hit Ben.
?Ow!? Ben exclaimed, sliding down the tunnel and landing in front of ToyAgumon.
ToyAgumon laughed. ?It's about time you got here. Come look what I found!?
?Whoa!? Ben exclaimed. ?It's a crest! This is under the crest temple though--why are there crests down here? Whoa!? The Crest in question flew toward Ben?s tag, and slid easily into the slot.
ToyAgumon stared. ?That's the Crest of Insanity!? he exclaimed. ?Boy,? he muttered under his breath. ?It couldn't have chosen a better kid.?
[/I]

KK...I know you follow our story. Do you want to jump in some time? I don't think anyone would really mind. And it would be nice to have another poster keeping the story going....

Obtok and Oreta are in much fear.

Obtok: Ben you will pay:mad:!

Obtok with his power axe in hand runs up to Ben.

Oreta: Obtok nooooooooooooo!!!

Ben blast Obtok. Obtok falls dowan with a hole in hes stomech. He is bleeding.

Oreta: He will bleed to death!

[FONT=courier new][COLOR=royalblue]I thought ginny would Make a new topic for this,as it [I]was[/I] The longest going Story/RPG in games and stories.Though i'm not shere that is a suitable title,for i name then for things to come.... [/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]WELCOME, KK!!!!!
KK...I know you follow our story. Do you want to jump in some time? I don't think anyone would really mind. And it would be nice to have another poster keeping the story going.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that might not be a bad idea. You guys [I]still[/I] haven't figured out a way to stop me. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kitell [/i]
[B]Obtok and Oreta are in much fear.

Obtok: Ben you will pay:mad:!

Obtok with his power axe in hand runs up to Ben.

Oreta: Obtok nooooooooooooo!!!

Ben blast Obtok. Obtok falls dowan with a hole in hes stomech. He is bleeding.

Oreta: He will bleed to death! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ben: So be it then. The Child of Power will die. He was a nuisence anyway.
Oreta Glares at Ben.
Ben: Know that if you attack me, you will lie dying beside your brother.
Oreta shrinks back.
Ben: That's better.
Ben begins walking again. He is attacked form behind by, not Oreta, but Saberleomon.
Ben falls to the ground as he is tackled by the legendary digimon. Ben stands up and brushes himself off. Then he turns to face Saberleomon.
"Solar Ray!" Ben is hit from behind by the attack. Centauromon gallops into view.
Cenaturomon: I cannot let you harm the digidestined! I am their guardian and cannot let you continue your evil.
Ben: Will you two make it quick, I have evil Crests to gather.
Saberleomon: Twin Fang!
Saberleomon jumped at Ben, fangs bared and glowing.
Centauromon: Jet Gallop!
Centauromon ran at Ben, picking up speed and also glowing.

Ben grabbed Saberleomon's fangs, the fangs' energy not effecting his hands, and flipped him around and threw him at Centauromon. The two collided into a heap. Ben again continued his slow walk to the Temple.

(I had to post something.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]

Yeah, that might not be a bad idea. You guys [I]still[/I] haven't figured out a way to stop me. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

*A giant foot falls from the sky and promptly squishs Ben. The Digital World is saved. The End! :D:D:D
Ok, not really. But I thought that was rather humorous.*

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]"Blades Of Fury,Here my call.....Release thy wind,Or else all shalt fall!"

Zero had jumped into the air and had called appon the power in his and his brother's sword's to send thousands of blades at Ben,Which he proptly raised his hand to send them back at they're creator.Almost right after a beam from behind ben knocked him out.A former enemy jumped up and rushed next to Zero.Ginnylyn was the first to notice that it was none other then.......Kazuya.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEN!PUT THAT WHIP DOWN!LEAVE ME BE!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

Zero, for once in my life, I like what you posted. :eek: It was a nice twist, having Kazuya join you guys. There is a problem with the way you call down the blades though, it doesn't make any sense. Pm me or IM me for details.

[B]

*falls down backwards*:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I knew you would do that. :rolleyes: But, it was a good idea. Like I said earlier:

[QUOTE]You guys [i] still [/i] haven't figured out a way to beat me.[/QUOTE]

You need all the help you can get. :D