DigiStory Ch.3: Rebirth

GinnyLyn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scorch it all, people. I mean in the story. Because if someone ::cough::Zero::cough:: is posting things with the general idea that I like him, and, say, Ginny, is typing up posts where I think he's totally evil....

Where does that leave me, huh?

You guys are no help at all. Ya know that?

*eyes Ginny's last post and makes mental note to find out where she lives*

Okay, Let's not pull another dub. (Lord knows we've already written enough of them into this story....) ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I mean,If you don't want me to write it in,I won't anymore.I did that mainly to get you Pissed! [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL...ya shocked me into paying more attention to the story, anyway.

Actually, I don't mind at all. Go ahead.

::I am going to regret this later, aren't I?::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]::I am going to regret this later, aren't I?:: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Exactly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cera ran up to Ben and started to make love to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nah,I'm just kidding.This has to connection to the story.........[/COLOR]

Okay, where were we?

-----

Ginny, Cera, and Amanda stopped short as Ben appeared before them.

"How did he do that?!" Amanda asked desparately.

"Who knows?"

Ben laughed at them. "Blockmon! Come here!" he commanded. The ToyAgumon-like digi appeared in front of him.

Gryf moaned softly. "Not again...."

Ben smiled mockingly. "Yes, you've already met my faithful new digimon. This one won't be second-guessing my orders like the last one."

"[I]He had another digimon?"[/I] Amanda whispered to Ginny. "[I]What happened to it?"[/I]

Ginny smiled weakly. "You don't want to know..."

Ben smirked at Amanda. "I haven't seen you before. Looks like you joined the wrong team."

"I definetely don't like this guy," Amanda muttered to Cera.

"Well, erm..." Cera muttered something and turned away.

Ben continued speaking to Amanda. "No, you wouldn't know about old ToyAgumon, would you?"

"No, I don't." Amanda said defiantly. "What about him?"

"Oh, man..." Ginny said softly. "You really shouldn't have asked that..."

"I'm sure your two new [I]friends[/I] could tell you all about him. How sweet he was. How he tried to stop me. What a good friend."

"Err..."

"He disobeyed me, and I destroyed him." Ben said coldly, watching the expressions on the faces of the others.

Amanda turned to Ginny, wide-eyed. Ginny nodded imperceptibly. Yes, it was true.

[I]"What do you want?!"[/I]

Ben looked thoughtful. "Now [I]that," [/I]he said, "Is a very good question. But do you really want to know the answer?"

All the confusion and panic and fear, it's an evil genius's dream come true. :laugh:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel: No, they don't. And they won't.
Ben: Ahhh. Child of Silence, I was wondering when you would get here. Blockmon, make her and the others "comfortable".
Blockmon: (grinning evilly) Right. Block Hammer!
Ben disappears. Hammers are being built in Blockmon's hands. He takes to the air, knowing he has the advantage there.
Darkagumon: Dark Pepper Breath! (:confused: )
The carefully aimed fireball hits the flying block on Blockmon's back. The lego wings fall off. Blockmon falls to the ground with a crash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben is walking toward the entrance of the Accursed Dungeon. He gets there and holds up his Crest. The wall glows and disappears. There, instead of a pipe, is a spiral staircase. Ben begins to slowly walk down, savoring each step.
The other digidestined have got their hands full with Blockmon. Their attacks can't get through his Block Wall. Each time after they attack, he pops out and throws a hammer at one of them.
Tygermon: Double Strike!
Lydramon: Rainbow Lightning!
The attacks hit the wall, having no effect. Then, Blockmon jumps out and slams his Hammers on their heads. They de-digivolve and lay there, unconscious. He walks over to where his wings lay. He picks them up, and puts them on. Zaltamon jumps at Blockmon, trying to stop him. He punches her out of his way and walks toward the unconscious pair. He takes out his hammers, preparing to beat the two knocked-out digimon. (Brutal isn't he?)
Ginny couldn't bear to watch, she just stood there in horror. She didn't want any of this, none of the fighting, the responsibility, the pain. She remembers something. She trys to concentrates on how much she wants the fighting to stop, how much she wants things to be [I]peaceful[/I]. Her shield appears on her arm with a ring like a bell.
Ginny: Hold it right there buddy!
Blockmon glances at her and snorted, humans were danger to him. Ginny blasts him with her shield. He glows with an intense white light. The wings and hammers slowly disappear. The figure there looked very familiar.
Cera: Toyagumon?
Toyagumon: The one and only. The Peaceful energy from Ginny's shield restored me, temporarily. We have to move quickly before I turn back!
Cera: We don't know where to go!
Toyagumon: But [B]I[/B] do. Now let's go!
Ben reaches the bottom of the stairs. He glances with disgust at the corner where the Snowagumons had appeared. It was still pearly white and bore the symbol of the Crest of Peace. He destination was the far room. And nothing was going to stop him from getting there.

*sighs* Ben, Ben, Ben...:rolleyes: Ooh, this gonna be fun! *giggles*

Amanda:Turn back?!
ToyAgumon: Of course. Peace only lasts for so long. Then...BLAM. Another internation incident.
Ginny:He's got a point. We better get a move on.
*all 3 girls walk over and pick up there digimon*
Amanda:Are they gonna be all right?
Cera: Of course they will...A..at least I think so.
Amanda: Ooh boy..
----------------
Ben: Those foolish Children! When will they realize that THEY CAN'T STOP ME?!
*walks into another room* Here, now I just pull this lever..and..*wall creaks open*
-------------------
*suddenly, the temple starts to tremble and shake*
*loses balance* Amanda:What was that?!
ToyAgumon: Oh no! We need to hurry and get to where Ben's going!
Ginny: ToyAgumon, could you tell us where he's going?
-------------------------------

Hehe..I'm done!! Someone else's turn once again!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]All the confusion and panic and fear, it's an evil genius's dream come true. :laugh:[/B][/QUOTE]

Scorch....you have strange dreams, Ben. :p Not that I'm one to talk..... :D

Okay...I have to get of the computer really quick here, so....Just a short post.

---------

ToyAgumon nodded. "I can show you... Follow me...."

Amanda looked at Ginny. "Can we trust him?"

"I think so."

"You [I]think[/I] so?"

"Uh-huh."

They followed the digimon deeper into the temple.

"Where are we going?" Zaltamon asked.

"I haven't the slightest....." Amanda muttered back.

ToyAgumon heard them. "We are going to the Temple of Accursed Crests."

Cera's eyes widened. "And this is supposed to be a [I]good[/I] idea?!"

Hehe...I'd reply to this, except we need the other peeps to post...'Sides, Boy meets World is on. Yay! Someone answered the question of the place where Ben was headed. That's good... Now, Ben had the Crest of Reason. To him, that was an accursed Crest....:babble: Oh, man..I love this new icons. I wish Aim had ones like this.

Scorch, Ben didn't you just [i]have[/i] to make it a spiral stairway...? I [i]really[/i] dislike spiral stairways.... They get me panicky and dizzy...
----------------------------------------------------------

Amanda looked surprised. "Temple of [I]accursed[/I] crests? Is there such a thing?"

Cera shrugged. "If ToyAgumon says so, I believe him. 'Sides, it makes sense. Gennai was always telling us that everything here has to have balance."

ToyAgumon continued to speak as they were walking. "The Temple of Accursed Crests holds the Balance of all the True Crests. Just as the temple holds the Crests of Peace, Dreams, Love, Power, Light, Reason, and many others, the Accursed temple holds the Crests of Turmoil, Nightmares, Hate, Entropy, Darkness, and Insanity."

"I'm thinking meeting with an evil genius on his home ground is probably one of the dumber things we've done..." Nekomon muttered. (Neko's with us right? It's easy to forget about the little guy.)

"We're here," ToyAgumon announced finally.

The girls looked at what was before them....

"That's a wall," Ginny said pointedly.

Cera rolled her eyes. "Nothing escapes you, Ginny."

ToyAgumon looked perplexed. "Ginny, have you got your shield?"

"Uh, huh."

"Hold it up for a moment."

Ginny did so, and the wall seemed to flicker in and out of existance. ToyAgumon smiled, and walked through the wall that was not really there. Nevously, the others followed.

Soon they reached the spiralling staircase. Cera stared at it, feeling dizzy. "It goes down [I]forever,"[/I]she whispered nervously.

"It is the only way to reach the Accursed Temple," ToyAgumon said, rather apologetically.

"If it's all the same to you, I'd rather stay here, then," Cera laughed nervously, only half-joking.

"Nuh-uh," Ginny said. "You're coming with us."

Cera swallowed hard and followed the others onto the staircase.

Lucky Cera. I hate small spaces. I freak out while cleaning my closet...*that's why it's such a mess!*

OH! By the way..the steps are going [i]downhill[/i] (if you would like them to go the other way, tell me so i can edit my post*
-------------------

Amanda: Eew...the walls are all slimey! And so are the steps!*slips down a few steps*
Zaltamon: Be careful, will ya?!
Ginny: Shh! I hear something!
*everyone listens*
Cera: Sounds like water to me!
Ginny: Great. Just what we need. :rolleyes: [i]Water[/i] dripping to make the steps even MORE slimey!
Gryf: You should learn how to fly. Then, you wouldn't need to walk!
*after walking 20 mins without any sight of the stair landing*
Cera: AARRGH! I can't stand these steps! And I'm all dizzy, to add to it all!
Mari: Well..maybe we can stop and take a rest.
ToyAgumon: We don't have time to stop! The longer this takes us, the more time Ben will have to get to the Temple!
*ginny sighs* Well, Marimon's right. We can't just keep on going. We need a break.
Amanda: Ookay..yeah sure. Let's just sit on the slimey, icky, moldy stone-cold steps.
Gryf: Well, it's better than slipping down them!
Amanda: 'Scuse me?
*gryf flys down the rest of the stairs*
Amanda: HEY! Come back here! You've got a few questions to answer!
*gryfmon comes flying back* Gryf: The stairs! They end about 20 steps down!!
*everyone starts to rush down the steps*
ToyAgumon: We've come this Far. Let's get to the Temple now.
*everyone looks around at the barren landscape*
Cera: Wonderful. Dusty, the sun is [i]relentless[/i], and there's enough rocks and holes to..
ToyAgumon: It's a bad-guys homeground. What do you expect?

Okay, someone elses turn now!
And, quick-question. What side is Angel on?

KariKamiya, I think the idea is fine except for the barren desert part, the Accursed Temple/Dugeon is under the Crest Temple, no barren desert there.

Wait a minute! Keep it there! I have an idea. :devil:

Ginny: What are you guys talking about? There's no dust or sun. It's just a dark room.
Cera: What are you talking about? I'm roasting alive!
Toyagumon: I think it's just another illusion. Ginny?
Ginny: Oy, this is getting tiring.
Ginny lifts up her shield, a white glow eminates from it. The desert vanishes, and they find themselves in a dark and cold room. Suddenly, the Snowagumons ran toward a corner, the Yurikimibotamons also hopped over. When the others look at the corner, they are surprised to see that it is white with the Crest of Peace symbol on it. The Yurikimibotamon digivolve until they reach Snowagumon's again. All five of them glow. When the glowing fades, the five step out of the corner.
Ginny: What was that all about?
SA's: We have disabled all the illusions and traps along the way to the Crests. We will have safe passage through here.
Cera: Until we get to Ben.
At that moment, Toyagumon yelled and fell to the floor, clutching his sides. Slowly, the wings and hammers grew back.
Blockmon: Miss me? :devil:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:laugh: Ha ha! I got you guys stuck! :p

All 5 SnowAgumons: SnowAgumon, group warp digivolve to--
Block: Oh no you don't! *he hurls hammers at them*
*The SnowAgumons stagger back under the hail of hammers.*
Cera: We gotta stop him somehow so they can group Digivolve!
Amanda: What?!?
Ginny: Never mind, Amanda, we'll explain later, but for now...Gryfmon!
Gryf: Gotcha! Tygermon time!
*While Blockmon happily plays kickball with the SnowAgumon (:devil: ), Gryfmon digivolves and tackles him from behind.*
*Outraged, he slaps his arm against her throat and shoves her back. That's when Lyrdramon pounces on him.*
Amanda: Whoa, lookit them grow!
Neko: My turn! *Volunsmon joins the crowd, and Blockmon is distracted for the moment.*
Cera: SnowAgumons, [i]hurry![/i]
SnowAgus: SnowAgumon, group warp digivolve to--
Block: Enough already! *he somehow manages to break free of the three Champions, but instead of attacking the SnowAgumons again, he dives at the corner where the Crest of Peace shone. With a concentrated attack, he shatters the symbol.* That should keep you from doing any more harm!
Cera: *mutters* Look who's talking...
Amanda: Does this mean they can't group digivolve.
Ginny: I dunno. Try it, guys!
SnowAgu1: SnowAgumon, digivolve to...Frigimon!
SnowAgu2: SnowAgumon, digivolve to...Gururumon!
SnowAgu3: SnowAgumon, digivovle to...Mojyamon!
SnowAgu4: SnowAgumon, digivolve to...Garurumon!
SnowAgu5: SnowAgumon, digivolve to...ShimaUnimon!
*Sidenote from Ginny--I took a little creative license here, oh well. :D*
Ginny: I don't think that's how that's supposed to work...
Frigi: Frigimon...
Mojya: Mojyamon...
Both: DNA digivolve to Monzaemon!
Gururu: Gururumon...
Garuru: Garurumon...
Both: DNA digivolve to...WereGarurumon!
ShimaUni: ShimaUnimon, digivolve to...Mammothmon!
Cera: OK, now [i]that[/i] I've never seen them do.
*While WereGarurumon faked a kick at Blockmon, Mammothmon slipped its trunk around Blockmon's body, and squeezed tightly.*
Monzae: Hold still, you...Hearts Attack!
*The Blockmon is now imprisoned in a large heart bubble...for the moment.*

Cera still stared absently at the recent Digivolves. "Nope," she murmered. "I'm reasonably certain I've never seen them do that before."

Ginny glanced at her in disbelief. "Come on! We've got to find Ben!"

"Coming...." Cera, Amanda, and digimon followed Ginny as she lead the way towards the far end of the room.

"Does anyone else think this might be a bad idea?" Volunsmon asked again. The girls looked mournfully at him.

"Of course it's a bad idea," Cera muttered. "But it's the only one we've got."

Amanda slowed down a step and began to speak with Cera.

"What's up with Ben? Why's he evil?"

Cera shrugged. "He's got the Crest of Insanity."

"Has he always been bad?"

"I guess it depends on how you define 'bad.' "

"What about that other girl?"

"Who, Angel?" Ginny asked. "She's one of us...I think she knows more than she tells us, though.... Something to do with her being the Child of Silence."

Suddenly, the digimon in front of them stopped walking. "Tyger, is something wrong?"

"Yes," muttered Lyrdramon. "We're here."

They stood in front of a huge wooden.....

"[i]Drawbridge?[/i] This is a movie or something!"

They looked at the giant wooden door, unmistakeably a drawbridge that would not have seemed out of place in HollyWood.

"No," Ginny said. "This is the Digital World."

"Great...so how do we open it?"

"We don't." Cera said softly. "It's already being opened."

"What?" Sure enough, the drawbridge was slowly lowering.

Amanda was the first to realize. "We've got to move!"

"Huh--wha--?"

Amanda grabbed Ginny and Cera by the arms and pulled them off to the side. The digimon jumped out of the way as the drawbridge began to fall faster. It hit the stone floor with an echoing clang.

Cera blinked at the heavy wooden door, now laying where they had stood a moment before. "Wow. Err...Thanks, Amanda."

Ginny looked uncertainly into the gloom of the next room over. "So he just opened the door for us?"

"Yes," Cera said dryly. "Wasn't that nice of him?"

"So do we go in, or what?"

"Go in, or else..."