DigiStory Ch.3: Rebirth

GinnyLyn

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am [B]so[/B] sorry it took me this long to ost, i'm going through "Hell week" at my house. *sighs* Zero, why do you always do that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben creates the image of toyagumon in his mind, slightly modified. Toyagumon had failed to stop the digidestined last time, he wasn't going to let that happen again.
Slowly, a shadow crept out of his Crest. It took Toyagumon's shape, only with wings. Ben then put his memories of Toyagumon into it's head. He wanted it to understand who it was.
Then, with a brilliant flash, the digimon walked out of the shadow. (See attachment for a picture)
Blockmon: I am Blockmon, how may I serve you Ben?
Ben: Go and slow the digidestined down, I must reach the Crest Temple.
Blockmon: As you wish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other are walking along, trying to catch up with Ben. Then a hammer flew out of the air and smacked Zero in the head.
Zero: Ow!
Then Blockmon flew in to attack.
Blockmon: Block Hammer!
He brought it down on all of their heads.
Gryfmon&Marimon: Wind Clap! Prism Clap!
Blockmon: Block Wall!
The two attacks hit the lego wall and disappeared. Gryfmon took to the air and sent several Wing Claps at him. He flew around each one with ease, he was now an expert flyer.
He took Out his hammers again and slammed then down on Gryfmon's back, wings and was even brutal enough to knock her in the stomach. She fell to the ground and lay there wimpering. Ginny ran over to her.
Gryfmon: That didn't turn out the way we wanted, did it?
Ginny: Not at all.
Marimon was now trying her luck against the powerful rookie.
Marimon: Prism Clap!
She clapped her hands together frantically, trying to keep him at bay. Her attacks did very little though. If it was impossible for him to dodge it, he simply used his Block Wall. Then he proceded to beat Marimon to a pulp. After she was severely beaten, Blockmon took off and flew back to Ben.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take that! :P

Yeah, but it's keeping the story going, Zero. Go gripe in your topic.

Cera paled and ran over to Marimon. "[I]Mari!!![/I] Are you okay?"

"No...." The rookie tried to smile up at her.

"Oh, Mari!" Cera picked the creature up. "Ginny? Is gryf okay?"

"She'll be alright....."

"Oh, man...what was that digimon? It looked like ToyAgumon, but...."

"It wasn't ToyAgumon."

"I know that much. ToyAgu was a half-way decent creature. Scorch! How'd a rookie get so strong, anyway?"

"I don't know..."

"I am going to kill Ben for this...."

What happened to griping in the other thread?!? If all we do is complain instead of posting bits of the story, then this story really [i]will[/i] fall apart.

*hems and haws, wondering which post to pick it up from. Yawns and walks away, leaving the decision to someone else.
*thanx Cera! ;)**

Wait,If he changes that to Kazuya Getting hit,I will make a post to go in between!We'll use this,I know he'll change it.If not then we'll pretend k?Oh,And will someone tell Ben that this is still my story,and that just because ginny made the thread(Which will NOT happen again),Dosen't make her the boss of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kazuya was bent over his brother,Who's pulse was dieing.He wished he haddent Been so mean,That he had been there,and that he was still a digidestion.For the first time in his life,He let a salty tear run from his eye.He was to late to do anything,For Zero died that day.Kazuya didn't know what to do,Exept get revenge.He got up from his kneeling state and walked over to Ben.He slowly slid out his sword,While the others watched,knowing they couldn't stop him.He raised his sword,And brought it down.Though when it was A inch from Ben's neck,He was thrown back.Ben than was covered in a black Arua,Got up,and Ran out of the house.Bye the time they got outside,He was a mile away.He ran,And finally came to a temple....the crest temple......He walked inside and with one set wish......To bring back his digimon,And kill the digidestion.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So?Now it all works!Now both post are connected,and now there no more fighting!Oh,And yes Zero is dead.I will control Kazuya now.Zero will only come back at the very end,To help fight the one who is controling all evil in the digiworld.If you guys want to know who it is....Well,I'm only gonna tell Ben,Cera and Ginny.I will PM it to them,Because i believe them to be the "Original Members",Or atleast the most active.I know i can trust them.

LOL Confused..as the rest of us are..lol.

Zaltamon:"I'm Tired"
Amanda:"Almost there.."
*a huge building looms up in front of them..*
Amanda: "What is that place?!"
Zaltamon: Looks like a crest Temple to me...
*the ground rocks suddenly, throwing amanda and Z to the ground*
Amanda: HEY! WHat was that?!
*the walls had cracked open and what seemed to be a huge digi-egg appered on the top of the building, a 2 other children come dashing out on the top of the steps*

Ben: Finally, I shall re-created my digimon, and destroy those pesky "goody-two shoes" digi-destined!!!

Alright, wicked short...But I did better this time!

Oreta keeps on sinking into the ground. But then a hand reachs out to her. The hand pulls her out.

Oreta:eek:: Brother you are alave.

Obtok looks half dead.

Obtok: I need to stop Ben!

Obtok Runs to Ben. Bun is about to enter the crest Temple. Obtok runs past Blockmon.

Obtok: Ben I will stop you!

Oreta:eek:: what in the world!

Obtok truns into some kind of energy. The energy Than Rushs and hit ben and knocks him down.

Oreta: Obtok sacrifice his own life to kill ben.

But Ben sets up.

I thought obtok was already dead....? Oh, well...

*this is going to be a short, poor quality, tying-up-loose-ends sort of post*

Cera and Ginny reached the Crest Temple.

"Boy....looks like a regular reunion...."

Oreta stood facing Ben. He glared at her.

A little ways away, Angel stood with three SnowAgumon and two YukimiBotamon.

Kazuya was no where to be seen.

"I'm not sure I want to be here..." Cera murmered.

"No kidding," Ginny said softly.

"What's going on?" asked a third voice neither of them recognized.

The girls spun around. "Who are you?"

"Amanda...." The girl looked around. "What's going on?"

"Long story...."

"Who's that boy?"

"Ben."

"What's he like?"

"Depends."

"Well, who's the girl?"

"Oreta."

Amanda made a face at Cera. "You certainly don't volunteer much information, do you?"

"No."

Ginny watched them with mild interest. "Nice to meet you, Amanda. Cera, don't snap. We're sort of in the middle of a crisis here...."

"So what else is new?"

"Oh brother...."

But before either Cera or Amanda could respond, Ben's voice rang out across the courtyard...

Ugh. Poor post.

"Ahhhhh...."Ben's voice was loud and clear,Without a trace of doubt in his mind that he was going to win."I see you have all come after me.You have done well.Child of Dreams,Child of Peace.All you other's,What the hell are your Crests?"

"Well.....I don't know......"Amanda was talking out of pure confusion.

"I don't know and i don't care...."(I don't know Oreta's!Help!)

Then,Although Ben knew who he was,A voice boomed over the courtyard.

"I am the Holder of The Crest Of Fury.Ben,I shall bring fury down appon you i the name of my brother.You shall pay......"

Kazuya Lunged from his position behind Ben and attacked.Although he did make contact,It was his head with Ben's elbow.Kazuya Was knocked back,Doing a backflip and landing.He knew that his and his brothers swords where the only way to win,But when Zero Died,So did his half of the Great Sword Of Fury,Which both combined to make.He knew they where dun for,Unless They got Zero to return,Which was impossable..........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Unless They got Zero to return,Which was impossable.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. Quite impossible. You've already killed him off and brought him back once, remember....

*Ben puts his palms together and suddenly flings his arms out in a wide sweeping motion. Everyone is blown back by the force.*
Ben: Fools! I'm surrounded by nothing but idiotic fools!
Amanda: Hey, you're not very nice!
Ben: Well [i]duuuh[/i], I'm the bad guy! And you're all fools because you keep trying to stop me! You CAN'T, so stop trying!!!
Ginny: *giggles insanely*
Ben: *eyes her menacingly* Stop that!
Ginny: *keeps giggling*
Cera: *whispers* Ginny, what are you doing?
Ginny: Ben, has it ever occured to you that, if the good guys just quit because the bad guys threatened them, there'd be no Digital World as we know?
Ben: What's your point?
Cera: She's saying we aren't going to quit, no matter what you do!
Ben: Then you are even bigger fools than I thought!
Kazuya: "Sticks and stones", twisted child!
Ben: *furious at this comment* You will perish!
Cera: Looks like someone's got a problem with being called names.
*Meanwhile, Amanda sees a glow in the temple. Heedless of the angry Ben, she begins to race to the temple.*
Oreta: What's she doing?!?
Zalta: Amanda!
Ben: You INSECT! *he dives at her*
*At the same time, Zaltamon barrels into Amanda, both landing in the temple. Zaltamon is a little scratched.*
Zalta: Next time, you might wanna be on the look out for evil guys!
Amanda: *grins sheepishly* Thanks, Z!
Zalta: Hold that thought--here he comes again!
Cera: Ginny, we gotta save Amanda!
Ginny: Hang on, I don't want to be in the way when Mr. Blade Swinger goes chasing after him. *points to Kazuya running after Ben*
Cera: Doesn't matter--let's go! You too, Oreta!

*giggles* Now we're moving right along! LOL And, just for the record, I [i]do[/i] know what my crest is...;) Oh, goody-goody gumdrops. I'm just a tad bit heedless...

*some one else needs to think what that big bright light is...heaven knows i can't!lol)
*kazuya's chasing ben, and he pushes ben into the temple ground..right in front amanda*
Amanda: AAH! What the!
*cera runs up and grabs amanda by the arm*
Cera:Get up and get out of here!!!!
Ginny: Just a tad bit late for that..the exit's blocked.
*amanda and cera look over, and see ben and kazuya blocking the temple door way*
Amanda: Uh-oh..
Zaltamon: We could blast a hole threw the wall!
Gryf: No! What are you, insane? That'd bring the whole place crashing down on our heads!
Zalta:Well, excuse me for trying to think up an idea!
Mari: Enough! We'll just have to wait for them to move out of the way, that's all!
Amanda: Uh...yeah. Okay..

Alright, someone else can pick it up now. Just, can someone please explain who Angel is? I missed that part...I think it started way before I joined..or was exploring the G&S forum..

[COLOR=teal]Kazuya knew he couldn't get them past Ben without someone getting hurt,So he Punched Ben in the stomach and ran the other way.As he ran he yelled up ahead.

"Get out of here!Run!Go ferther into the temple,he won't be able to find us,It's to big!"

"We'll take your word for it!"

They ran for almost and hour,Never knowing if they where safe or not.When they reached a long flight of stairs,they saw Ben sitting at the top.

"Well well well,Look what the cat draged in..."

"Your digimon is a retarded pile of lego's you a[b]ss[/b]!"

"Errrrrr.....You'll pay for that mortal!"

"Sorry,But that's the one thing i'm not![/COLOR]

Angel: A_S_H.
Digimon: DarkAgumon
Crest: Silence
Info: "Neutral" Crest. Is not affected by Control Spires. Cannot be corrupted. DA dark-warp digivolves to BWG. Angel is Gennai's sister?

Okay, and a quick question: Do I still have a crush on Ben? :o :D