• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obtok with his last brith

Obtok: Oreta come here.

Oreta runs ther

Oreta: Obtok Kazuya is going to help us. We can win!

Obtok I think I know how to destroy ben. destroy his cr....

Obtok spops talking and looks lifeless

Oreta:(: No brother don't die!

Cool! If I can find a place to jump in...n/m. I should probably just do an introuductory thing..Oy..This is my first one...it'll get better. I promise!

Amanda:Turn that tv down,would you?!
Brothers:Nope! I can't here it!
Amanda: YOu're right up next to it for heavans sake! *amanda is interrupted by a beep*
Amanda:*whispers to digimon*Where is that digi-vice?
*zaltamon pulls out shiny object*Right here.
*amanda reaches out to grab it* Hey,look! It's blinking! *Computer screen flashes and the 2 look at eachother* Uh-oh.*scream as they fall through the computer and land on the ground*
Amanda:Ouch...that hurt. Where are we?
Zaltamon: Well..judging by what just happend,I'd say the digi-world.
Amanda:Cool..*then looks around her and see what used to be primary village* Or maybe not..

Alright. THat was a really bad try. Just bear with me,please? *prays it'll get better,for her sanity and the rest of the message boards*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]

I knew you would do that. :rolleyes: But, it was a good idea. Like I said earlier:

You need all the help you can get. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Well,when you pull out that whip,even yo' moma' can't stop you![/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*looks around, confused*
So we lost a kid (Obtuk), we gained one (Amanda), Kazuya is on our side (???), and there is a possibility that Blockmon *is promptly stifled by Ben* mffid wuthd osgfd.
*still :confused: * [/B][/QUOTE]

I dare you to tell them. I dare you. :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Didn't mean to do anything.
Owowowowowowow! Stop pulling my hair, you evil little--!!!
:( :( :( I'm sorry, did I spoil a part of the story I wasn't supposed to? Please forgive me Ben. :(:(:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I forgive you! :D Geez, I was kidding around. They should be able to figure it out anyway. If not, let them suffer the suspense. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kitell [/i]
[B]Obtok I think I know how to destroy ben. destroy his cr....[/B][/QUOTE]

Um........................................................no. That won't work, it wouldn't destroy me, and you would never get close enough to even touch it.

Sorry, but it won't work. :D

*waiting for inspiration, waiting for inspiration.................*
*ugh*
Ya know, if Ben is so unbeatable, and we can't stop him, then what's next in the story?
*flops over* UGH!
I [i]was[/i] going to post this one part, but it's rather Ben related, and I'd rather not until I knew what he was thinking.
Ben Ben, not evil destroy the world Ben.
*my head hurts now*

(Why do you always do this Kitell?)

Ben glances at his injured arm. It slowly heals.
Ben: You annoy me Oreta, I thought that the death of your brother would teach you to leave me alone.
Oreta: I will never leave you alone until I avenge my brother.
Ben: Or until I decide to stop you.
Oreta: You will never stop me.
Ben: Oh really?
Ben lifts up his staff, but instead of a blast coming from it, a small shadow emerges. It slowly grows bigger until it is twice the size of a human.
Ben: Destroy her.
The shadow lunges toward her. She strikes at it with her axe, savagely ripping at its dark skin. The shadow however, is not even trying to fend off the attacks. It slowly melts into a puddle at Oreta's feet. Little tendrils of shadow wrap around her, knocking her axe out of reach. Oreta begins to slowly sink into the ground.
Ben begins to walk again.
Ben: These constant attacks are slowing me down. I must figure out a way to stop them. It's too bad I destroyed that digimon, it was useful to have around. I think i'll bring it back.
Ben takes ahold of his crest and concentrates.

(Sorry guys, I have to go. Please don't post anything! I ahve to do something first!):(

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]......But as Ben concentrates,An image ran up to him,sword held high and.....

........The next thing he knew he was in a bed,sarrounded by people.As his eyesight got better,He realized that the people where none other then the Digidestion.....He looked to see Many digidestion morning the lose of others,Kazuya bent over the body of his brother,and Cera sitting next to him,crying.His head was swollen and when he realized That he had a hole through his stomach,It was to much to bare.His eyesight became fuzzy,His head pounded,and he became unable to hold on.He slowly drifted into a sleep he didn't expect to get up from.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Ben!No!But the whip down!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]......But as Ben concentrates,An image ran up to him,sword held high and.....

........The next thing he knew he was in a bed,sarrounded by people.As his eyesight got better,He realized that the people where none other then the Digidestion.....He looked to see Many digidestion morning the lose of others,Kazuya bent over the body of his brother,and Cera sitting next to him,crying.His head was swollen and when he realized That he had a hole through his stomach,It was to much to bare.His eyesight became fuzzy,His head pounded,and he became unable to hold on.He slowly drifted into a sleep he didn't expect to get up from.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Ben!No!But the whip down!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ben said don't post!

*sighs*

What a mess, what a mess....

Do you realize, that in four pages, we've only had half a dozen story posts?

And I'd post now, but Ben kindly asked us not to. Also, I'm the tiniest bit confused as to where we all are....

LOL Join the club Cera! I don't even know where the current battles are taking place...last I knew PV was destroyed....and I made a mess out of my intro post...and Ben tried to re-create His digimon..and then Zero-Sama posted.....*goes on a horrbily loong list*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KariKamiya [/i]
[B]LOL Join the club Cera! I don't even know where the current battles are taking place...last I knew PV was destroyed....and I made a mess out of my intro post...and Ben tried to re-create His digimon..and then Zero-Sama posted.....*goes on a horrbily loong list* [/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world....