OtakuBoards

Coolest Anime means of travel?

Ryuujin

[COLOR=purple]I'm pretty partial to flight myself... well at one time I would have said instant transmission, but flight, and only by wings, none of that jump into the air and stay there crap, no, one must have wings to win my love.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=skyblue]Is that why you are obsessed with me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]One of the reasons[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

WTF?!

I didn't know that! I don't get it though..how come you can't? :( [/B][/QUOTE]

B/C to IT you have to find a person with a strong KI. So if you are in the middle of the desert. And you IT to Vegeta there is no way to get back to the desert . And since in real life no one is that strong.....wait nm there is no possible way.....I'll shut up....

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime Elf [/i]
[B]Coolest, no clue. Strangest is a red, 3 ft' long remote controlled red car. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that was strange.

Oh, I'm going to chart my coolest.

1. Spike's spaceship
2. Outlaw Star
3. Eva
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Kanade's Bike
6. Nimbus
7. Gundam
8. Anything in one of those capsule things[DBZ](I forget the name of them)

That's all I can think of.

Dude, Wings are the way to go! Like Van's wings in Escaflowne, but a more, how do i put this, unearthly. If u played Diablo II, like Tyrials, or whatever his name is, the Angel guy, wings, now those are cool!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Coolest means of travel:

1. Kaneda's Bike(Akira) :wow::wow::wow:
[/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps self hard on the head*

How could I forget Kaneda's bike?! It was soooooooo cool!

Flight by wings then Kaneda's bike then instant transmission

*rubs forehead*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Dude, Wings are the way to go! Like Van's wings in Escaflowne, but a more, how do i put this, unearthly. If u played Diablo II, like Tyrials, or whatever his name is, the Angel guy, wings, now those are cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, wings would be cool, but they are hard to hide in public, you can't go that fast(compared to DBZ flying). So I wouldn't choose wings but whatever.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

Yes, wings would be cool, but they are hard to hide in public, you can't go that fast(compared to DBZ flying). So I wouldn't choose wings but whatever.

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, just put a trench coat on! Like that guy in X-Men Evolution. He walks around in a trench coat! And besides, I was talkin bout Tyriels Wings from Diablo II, besides, if ur a Dragon, like Van, he could just have his wings disappear, and then reappear!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'd have to say that I would want Angel wings. Those things are SOOOOOOOO awesome and so beautiful. Otherwise, I'd want Unit 02. Asuka's Eva is the absolute best. and it can dance and kick booty! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like Asuka's Eva. It's cool, I liked it with the cape/tarp covering it had on it. It was cool.

P.S. If you like EVAs go here:[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=6485]Games and Stories: Outlaw Evas[/URL] and join in on my Clan/Spar/RPG ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]*falls in love with Akito*

YEAH!!! :D :love: :D
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Please, don't become the next chick to stalk me, i'm already dealing with a gothic chick who thinks i'm satan's son. Just cause I said Bush sucks doesn't mean i'm the son of Satan!