OtakuBoards

Coolest Anime means of travel?

Ryuujin

I like the Princess Mononoke, Prince Ashitaka's Red Antelope(I think.... It looks like one). The ability to ride through forests, enjoying Nature..... speedy an effective, although the other hi-tech transportation seems kinda tempting, but I prefer this one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B] 1. Kaneda's Bike(Akira) :wow::wow::wow:
[/B][/QUOTE]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: i also love the flying nimbus and gohans dragon. damn im trying to remember his name. ill just have to go back and see the videos again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]

:flaming: :devil: :demon: i also love the flying nimbus and gohans dragon. damn im trying to remember his name. ill just have to go back and see the videos again. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the japanese name for the nimbus, I don't remember, but if you mean Gohan's dragon, his name was Ickaris(sp?) I have no clue how to spell that.....But you get the picture, right?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

If you're talking about the japanese name for the nimbus, I don't remember, but if you mean Gohan's dragon, his name was Ickaris(sp?) I have no clue how to spell that.....But you get the picture, right? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah his name was Icarus. youre awesome. i cant believe i couldn't remember that. i dont even know if i spelled it right but yeah thats his name. thanx

i would love to have wings like the girl in my drawing does. ill add the pic here[IMG]http://satxpunk.focusindia.com/2.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Please, don't become the next chick to stalk me, i'm already dealing with a gothic chick who thinks i'm satan's son. Just cause I said Bush sucks doesn't mean i'm the son of Satan! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:flaming: I'm not stalking you! See signiature!! Matty-chan ish my man!! (oh i liked that!!) @_@

=However=

You said Bush sucks. Soooooo one implies you are a democrat right?

Instant Friendship[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo[/i]
[B]i would love to have wings like the girl in my drawing does. ill add the pic herehttp://satxpunk.focusindia.com/2.jpg[/B][QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple] O_o I [U]so[/U] don't remember you drawing me... I'm a Fire Demon (check prof) and WOW... I have NEVER seen anyone capture more perfectly my demonic half before! O.O[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]:flaming: I'm not stalking you! See signiature!! Matty-chan ish my man!! (oh i liked that!!) @_@

=However=

You said Bush sucks. Soooooo one implies you are a democrat right?

Instant Friendship[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo[/i]
[B]i would love to have wings like the girl in my drawing does. ill add the pic herehttp://satxpunk.focusindia.com/2.jpg[/B][QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple] O_o I [U]so[/U] don't remember you drawing me... I'm a Fire Demon (check prof) and WOW... I have NEVER seen anyone capture more perfectly my demonic half before! O.O[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm, no, I'm 3rd party baby! Nadder all the way! I wanted Nadder to win, then, he would've made crack legal! And I wouldn't have to worry about my workers!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]An Eva or a Gundam! However, I prefer Eva 01 or Deathscythe Hell! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I agree with EVA Shokouki (unit 01) but d-hell? nah, there are far better suits than that, I would rather pilot the ZKP-089 Special from 0079, rather than the deathscythe....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh, I agree with EVA Shokouki (unit 01) but d-hell? nah, there are far better suits than that, I would rather pilot the ZKP-089 Special from 0079, rather than the deathscythe.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol....I dunno...I seem to haven fallen in love with Deathscythe Hell...the colors...and it's scythe makes it seem...so...AWESOME! Also, i'm not going to start talking about how great Duo is! :) hehehehehehe :)

[B]

lol....I dunno...I seem to haven fallen in love with Deathscythe Hell...the colors...and it's scythe makes it seem...so...AWESOME! Also, i'm not going to start talking about how great Duo is! :) hehehehehehe :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.... I know, I'll dress up like Deathscythe Hell, and Mystical Pan-Chan will fall in love with me cause I'm Deathscythe Hell!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA, also, I still say wings are the way to go!

[B]

Hmmmm.... I know, I'll dress up like Deathscythe Hell, and Mystical Pan-Chan will fall in love with me cause I'm Deathscythe Hell!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA, also, I still say wings are the way to go! [/B][/QUOTE]

*paats him on the head*

Some guys just try too hard...:rolleyes:

lol

I have nothing against wings...I'd love to have wings..but...I rather have a guy like Yue instead..:) Wings might become a discomfort..unless it's like in Escaflowne...you can make them appear and disappear. :)

Or duo...*drools*

hehehehehe :)

LMAO@Genes pic....where did ya get THAT?!

[B]

*paats him on the head*

Some guys just try too hard...:rolleyes:

lol

I have nothing against wings...I'd love to have wings..but...I rather have a guy like Yue instead..:) Wings might become a discomfort..unless it's like in Escaflowne...you can make them appear and disappear. :)

Or duo...*drools*

hehehehehe :)

LMAO@Genes pic....where did ya get THAT?! [/B][/QUOTE]

I said I wanted wings from Escaflowne!!!! Also, if I told u where I got the pic, then my secret evil site for attempting to kill bush would be found out, and then the Navy Seals would come over to my house, for the fifth time today! The other four times were for just mocking bush online, and saying he's working with bin laden!

[B]

I said I wanted wings from Escaflowne!!!! Also, if I told u where I got the pic, then my secret evil site for attempting to kill bush would be found out, and then the Navy Seals would come over to my house, for the fifth time today! The other four times were for just mocking bush online, and saying he's working with bin laden! [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock:

You have too much time on your hands, don't ya? :laugh:

I still go for Eva 01 and Deathscythe Hell...lol

I'd love to have a spaceship too....go to other planets....hehehehehe

[B]

:therock:

You have too much time on your hands, don't ya? :laugh:
[/B][/QUOTE]

U must mean to little!!! I dun have enough time to do alot of stuff.

[B]

thank god you don't have lots of time then....i'd be afraid to see what you do if you had all the time in the world..lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only have about half the time in the world

Guest Jabroni3:16
I'd have to go with the Sword Fish (Spikes Ship), it's an old school kick *** ship, you can't go wrong with it!!