Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is the coolest means of travel in any anime? [U]Ex.[/U] A spaceship, hover car, Eva Unit, ect.

I think the coolest thing is the spaceship: Outlaw Star.
Wait no! The spaceship that Spike[Cowboy Bebop] has. Yeah that is the best.



:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]lol, kintoin (sp?)(flying nimbus) or instant transmission
oh,oh, and baby gamala [/B][/QUOTE]

Kintion? You lost me there. What anime is it from?



:smoke:
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I'm pretty partial to flight myself... well at one time I would have said instant transmission, but flight, and only by wings, none of that jump into the air and stay there crap, no, one must have wings to win my love.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=skyblue]Is that why you are obsessed with me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]One of the reasons[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
There's a drawback to the instant transmission:
When you teleport from the place of departure, you can't teleport back to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF?!

I didn't know that! I don't get it though..how come you can't? :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

WTF?!

I didn't know that! I don't get it though..how come you can't? :( [/B][/QUOTE]

B/C to IT you have to find a person with a strong KI. So if you are in the middle of the desert. And you IT to Vegeta there is no way to get back to the desert . And since in real life no one is that strong.....wait nm there is no possible way.....I'll shut up....


:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime Elf [/i]
[B]Coolest, no clue. Strangest is a red, 3 ft' long remote controlled red car. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that was strange.

Oh, I'm going to chart my coolest.

1. Spike's spaceship
2. Outlaw Star
3. Eva
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Kanade's Bike
6. Nimbus
7. Gundam
8. Anything in one of those capsule things[DBZ](I forget the name of them)

That's all I can think of.


:smoke:
Posted
Dude, Wings are the way to go! Like Van's wings in Escaflowne, but a more, how do i put this, unearthly. If u played Diablo II, like Tyrials, or whatever his name is, the Angel guy, wings, now those are cool!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]Coolest means of travel:

1. Kaneda's Bike(Akira) :wow::wow::wow:
[/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps self hard on the head*

How could I forget Kaneda's bike?! It was soooooooo cool!

Flight by wings then Kaneda's bike then instant transmission

*rubs forehead*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Dude, Wings are the way to go! Like Van's wings in Escaflowne, but a more, how do i put this, unearthly. If u played Diablo II, like Tyrials, or whatever his name is, the Angel guy, wings, now those are cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, wings would be cool, but they are hard to hide in public, you can't go that fast(compared to DBZ flying). So I wouldn't choose wings but whatever.


:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

Yes, wings would be cool, but they are hard to hide in public, you can't go that fast(compared to DBZ flying). So I wouldn't choose wings but whatever.


:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, just put a trench coat on! Like that guy in X-Men Evolution. He walks around in a trench coat! And besides, I was talkin bout Tyriels Wings from Diablo II, besides, if ur a Dragon, like Van, he could just have his wings disappear, and then reappear!
Posted
[color=crimson]I'd have to say that I would want Angel wings. Those things are SOOOOOOOO awesome and so beautiful. Otherwise, I'd want Unit 02. Asuka's Eva is the absolute best. and it can dance and kick booty! :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'd have to say that I would want Angel wings. Those things are SOOOOOOOO awesome and so beautiful. Otherwise, I'd want Unit 02. Asuka's Eva is the absolute best. and it can dance and kick booty! :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like Asuka's Eva. It's cool, I liked it with the cape/tarp covering it had on it. It was cool.

P.S. If you like EVAs go here:[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=6485]Games and Stories: Outlaw Evas[/URL] and join in on my Clan/Spar/RPG ;)


:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Dude, Wings are the way to go! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*falls in love with Akito*

YEAH!!! :D :love: :D

WINGS KICK ARSE![/COLOR]
Posted
I dunno.. flight by wings is good, though flight without wings is good too. I'd love to pilot an Eva, but it wouldn't be practical unless it's Eva01, or a personalized one. (Evangelion Unit Epion, Launch!)
Posted
I would want the Escaflowne. It's sorta like an Eva or Gundam, but you could fly with it in dragon form, and have wings ^_^ After that, I would want and Eva. They're so cool!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]*falls in love with Akito*

YEAH!!! :D :love: :D
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Please, don't become the next chick to stalk me, i'm already dealing with a gothic chick who thinks i'm satan's son. Just cause I said Bush sucks doesn't mean i'm the son of Satan!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...