OtakuBoards

Do you Want To See Me

Delian

Hello Guys & Girls

Well here's what I look like. I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't look trashy with red lipgloss. Pretty happy with that, considering it's my fav colour (O.K that sounds a bit cheesy!!!!)

Anyways, don't be too harsh, we're not all perfect.

:D

Thanks Guys

Your wrong Matt.D That's also the Australian spelling of colour:)

To answer your question, ShadowGohan, I live in the South Western suburbs, although most of my friends live towards the city, and it's also where I work. So I'm hardly ever at home.
Do you want me to be more specific???;)

Here's another one of me and my best friend. It was taken at her 21st.
P.S: I'm not as big as I look in the pic. Actually I'm quite petite!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, a name would be good, I don't know a place from directions... I been there before though... Is it south or north of the harbour?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Liverpool. It's Southwest of the Harbour. My work is located in North Sydney, which is over the Bridge.

Is that enough information?:)

Guest Master O Beans
Lookin' good, lookin' good indeed :D

PS - Do you guys really drink Fosters over there??
I'd hope not, it's one of the worse beers I believe I've ever had ;) :shifty:

Yeh, but we actually have all kinds of beer (Tooheys, VB, etc) and tons of other alcoholic beverages here. Not that I'm familiar with any of them. I have an allergy to beer, and I don't have a taste for any other alcoholic drinks. Actually, no drop of alcohol has touched my mouth in over 5 years. Besides I don't really need it. The majority of my days are spent in hyperactive mode. I'm constantly jumping off the walls. Must be all the chocs I eat. I guess I'm constantly on a sugar high.:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Yeh, but we actually have all kinds of beer (Tooheys, VB, etc) and tons of other alcoholic beverages here. Not that I'm familiar with any of them. I have an allergy to beer, and I don't have a taste for any other alcoholic drinks. Actually, no drop of alcohol has touched my mouth in over 5 years. Besides I don't really need it. The majority of my days are spent in hyperactive mode. I'm constantly jumping off the walls. Must be all the chocs I eat. I guess I'm constantly on a sugar high.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Surprisingly, that is just like me. . with the exeption of the chocolate. I don't eat too much. . just enough for the flavor. But I am always hyped with energy. . usually too much for my own good ^_^ And I don't drink beer. . I drink Vodka though, and most other alcoholic drinks. . but I HATE beer.

Very nice picture, you look like a friend of mine. I love your smile too :D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hey hey hey! A new person posting their pic so soon, a rare case indeed. You look nice ;) Kinda like this person in my driver's education class but I know your not her, lol :rolleyes: But ya, have a nice day :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You are very pretty...and you look familar to mee too...but the only problem is I live on the other side of the world lol....

Yeah it is a rare case...It took me what almost 2 years to post mine :-P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Ooops, sorry Justin:D but will do for future posts.

Lots-A-Luv:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]It isn't that big of a deal. There really isn't any SET topic for posting pictures. The latest thread was from Lady Macaiodh, and that has been in circulation for a while, but a while back there was a pretty strong one going for people to post there pictures. Honestly though, there should be a seperate forum all together for pictures alone ^_^ All other posts would be deleted, LOL. That would be fun. Just to see what everyone looks like with no drama in the posts. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]But I am always hyped with energy. . usually too much for my own good ^_^ And I don't drink beer. . I drink Vodka though, and most other alcoholic drinks. . but I HATE beer.
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Like me too... beer is yukie... I love other flavoured alchoholic drinks (Bacardi... etc) and I'm hyped alot too!

Liverpool huh, I think I may have been there... dunno. But the south has fewer buildings and than the north... it's the old part that's why.[/SIZE]