Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Hello Guys & Girls Well here's what I look like. I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't look trashy with red lipgloss. Pretty happy with that, considering it's my fav colour (O.K that sounds a bit cheesy!!!!) Anyways, don't be too harsh, we're not all perfect. :D
Break Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Nice photo, you're pretty :D We have alot of good lookin' people on the boards... Where in Sydney do you live?[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Nice pic, you're pretty good lookin':cool: [/color]
Chris.C Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 You are nice lookin!O and what sydney do you live in?
Matt.D Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B]You are nice lookin!O and what sydney do you live in? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] In Canada, judging by the way she spelled color.[/color]
Break Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]No, Australia, they spell it like the English... so it's colour... there we go... over, bye.[/SIZE]
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Thanks Guys Your wrong Matt.D That's also the Australian spelling of colour:) To answer your question, ShadowGohan, I live in the South Western suburbs, although most of my friends live towards the city, and it's also where I work. So I'm hardly ever at home. Do you want me to be more specific???;) Here's another one of me and my best friend. It was taken at her 21st. P.S: I'm not as big as I look in the pic. Actually I'm quite petite!
Break Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yeah, a name would be good, I don't know a place from directions... I been there before though... Is it south or north of the harbour?[/SIZE]
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yeah, a name would be good, I don't know a place from directions... I been there before though... Is it south or north of the harbour?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Liverpool. It's Southwest of the Harbour. My work is located in North Sydney, which is over the Bridge. Is that enough information?:)
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Lookin' good, lookin' good indeed :D PS - Do you guys really drink Fosters over there?? I'd hope not, it's one of the worse beers I believe I've ever had ;) :shifty:
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Yeh, but we actually have all kinds of beer (Tooheys, VB, etc) and tons of other alcoholic beverages here. Not that I'm familiar with any of them. I have an allergy to beer, and I don't have a taste for any other alcoholic drinks. Actually, no drop of alcohol has touched my mouth in over 5 years. Besides I don't really need it. The majority of my days are spent in hyperactive mode. I'm constantly jumping off the walls. Must be all the chocs I eat. I guess I'm constantly on a sugar high.:laugh:
PiroMunkie Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey hey hey! A new person posting their pic so soon, a rare case indeed. You look nice ;) Kinda like this person in my driver's education class but I know your not her, lol :rolleyes: But ya, have a nice day :)[/SIZE]
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Yeh, but we actually have all kinds of beer (Tooheys, VB, etc) and tons of other alcoholic beverages here. Not that I'm familiar with any of them. I have an allergy to beer, and I don't have a taste for any other alcoholic drinks. Actually, no drop of alcohol has touched my mouth in over 5 years. Besides I don't really need it. The majority of my days are spent in hyperactive mode. I'm constantly jumping off the walls. Must be all the chocs I eat. I guess I'm constantly on a sugar high.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Surprisingly, that is just like me. . with the exeption of the chocolate. I don't eat too much. . just enough for the flavor. But I am always hyped with energy. . usually too much for my own good ^_^ And I don't drink beer. . I drink Vodka though, and most other alcoholic drinks. . but I HATE beer. Very nice picture, you look like a friend of mine. I love your smile too :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Justin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Bah...not another post for pics...You're very pretty, Delian, but I think that maybe it would be best if we try to re-use topics as much as possible... -Justin
Sui Generis Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Hey hey hey! A new person posting their pic so soon, a rare case indeed. You look nice ;) Kinda like this person in my driver's education class but I know your not her, lol :rolleyes: But ya, have a nice day :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] You are very pretty...and you look familar to mee too...but the only problem is I live on the other side of the world lol.... Yeah it is a rare case...It took me what almost 2 years to post mine :-P
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Ooops, sorry Justin:D but will do for future posts. Lots-A-Luv:)
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Ooops, sorry Justin:D but will do for future posts. Lots-A-Luv:) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]It isn't that big of a deal. There really isn't any SET topic for posting pictures. The latest thread was from Lady Macaiodh, and that has been in circulation for a while, but a while back there was a pretty strong one going for people to post there pictures. Honestly though, there should be a seperate forum all together for pictures alone ^_^ All other posts would be deleted, LOL. That would be fun. Just to see what everyone looks like with no drama in the posts. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 whoa, delian, you are sexy. but don't worry, i'll only hit on you if you say i can. :p
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]whoa, delian, you are sexy. but don't worry, i'll only hit on you if you say i can. :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]::drools:: please say she can, please, please, please...then I can imagine this:2women: ohhhh,::slap::....[/color]
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Thanks Guys Oh and anytime LM...anytime;) :laugh: Lots-A-Luv
Break Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]But I am always hyped with energy. . usually too much for my own good ^_^ And I don't drink beer. . I drink Vodka though, and most other alcoholic drinks. . but I HATE beer. [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Like me too... beer is yukie... I love other flavoured alchoholic drinks (Bacardi... etc) and I'm hyped alot too! Liverpool huh, I think I may have been there... dunno. But the south has fewer buildings and than the north... it's the old part that's why.[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Thanks Guys Oh and anytime LM...anytime;) :laugh: Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE] **is intrigued**
Delian Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] **is intrigued** [/B][/QUOTE] Come on now, don't get too many ideas:laugh: I don't normally swing that way.....
conpiracymonki Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B] Liverpool. It's Southwest of the Harbour. My work is located in North Sydney, which is over the Bridge. Is that enough information?:) [/B][/QUOTE] [b]But-but-butbut...Liverpool's in the UK![/b] [url]http://www.ukguide.org/uk/ukmap.gif[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now