OtakuBoards

Pool shark!

Phantasy Freak

First time I tried playing, I almost hit a waitress with a tray of glasses. Since then whenever my work team goes to the pub on Friday afternoons, most of the guys there are more than happy to teach me, for oh so many reasons:angel: lol...But I must say I'm progressing very well, although it does get confusing on how to hold the... uh...stick, considering i'm ambidextrous. lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]First time I tried playing, I almost hit a waitress with a tray of glasses. Since then whenever my work team goes to the pub on Friday afternoons, most of the guys there are more than happy to teach me, for oh so many reasons:angel: lol...But I must say I'm progressing very well, although it does get confusing on how to hold the... uh...stick, considering i'm ambidextrous. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! .........Hehehe, funny that is....... I've done that too, except I hit a window....... and I suppose you know what happened then..... :bellylol:

well, my family has had a pool table ever since i can remember. that ought to answer your question. it's, like, a sin to not be a pool master in my family. (p.s. every person outside the family that i have played, i have beaten.) i'm not trying to brag, it's just the facts. the members of my family cannot accept a loss at pool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

:laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! .........Hehehe, funny that is....... I've done that too, except I hit a window....... and I suppose you know what happened then..... :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE]

Big trouble, I guess:laugh: Did you have to pay for it?

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I used to be really good at pool, and then just stopped playing. I am not saying I was the best, but I was very competative, and was really good at the game.

My friends are all BIG into pool, and it is slowly starting to get ahold of me now. I have not really played too much lately, but I will play a game every now and then, and am starting to get the hang of it again. For me though, it is just like bowling. I have my days where I shine, and others where I fall flat on my face with how bad I am.

I need to start playing more, but the place I go to closes 30 minutes after I get off work, so that is a pain to try and rush there for one or two games. :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Big trouble, I guess:laugh: Did you have to pay for it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, yes, I had to pay for it, and clean all the other windows in the house, and I was grounded for a month, and I had to but dad a whole new set that inclued 5 collectible 8-Balls. That was the most trouble I have ever been in for the least bad thing I've done! :bawl: :bawl:

ehhhh......................... hehe... ^_^; I'd sooner throw the balls and break the stick over my knee than play pool right...... lol :D It's not that I don't like it, but I have no clue about how to actually play the game... I mean, I know there's more to it that just..... '8 ball, corner pocket'. But anyway, I'm rarely around pool tables, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. :rolleyes: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]pools good if ur not a very good players..if u are u only get two or three turns and its over. [/B][/QUOTE]
My dad's friend is one of those "trick-masters" of pool. I've seen him hit the white ball into the triangle of them, and they all went into a hole. But I've only seen him do that once..... :)