Phantasy Freak Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Who else is a pool shark?I am love playing pool.I cant play in front of a lot of people though.I can only play in front of people I know really good and that i am close to..I hate scratching on the 8-ball it sucks...
stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I've played a few times,it's fun,but I never really got the hang of it
Phantasy Freak Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 I have the hang of it!I tell you its funny when you have to put one leg on the table to try and shoot..I have done it.But w/ doing that you get to make sick jokes..
Sui Generis Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I am a pool shark!! I love pool! I have only lost 2 times! Man I love pool! Lol everyone thought I would suck...look who is laughing now!
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 No offense, but I hate playing pool. But I like watching it though. It's intersting to watch. :rolleyes:
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 First time I tried playing, I almost hit a waitress with a tray of glasses. Since then whenever my work team goes to the pub on Friday afternoons, most of the guys there are more than happy to teach me, for oh so many reasons:angel: lol...But I must say I'm progressing very well, although it does get confusing on how to hold the... uh...stick, considering i'm ambidextrous. lol
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]First time I tried playing, I almost hit a waitress with a tray of glasses. Since then whenever my work team goes to the pub on Friday afternoons, most of the guys there are more than happy to teach me, for oh so many reasons:angel: lol...But I must say I'm progressing very well, although it does get confusing on how to hold the... uh...stick, considering i'm ambidextrous. lol [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! .........Hehehe, funny that is....... I've done that too, except I hit a window....... and I suppose you know what happened then..... :bellylol:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 well, my family has had a pool table ever since i can remember. that ought to answer your question. it's, like, a sin to not be a pool master in my family. (p.s. every person outside the family that i have played, i have beaten.) i'm not trying to brag, it's just the facts. the members of my family cannot accept a loss at pool.
Delian Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! .........Hehehe, funny that is....... I've done that too, except I hit a window....... and I suppose you know what happened then..... :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE] Big trouble, I guess:laugh: Did you have to pay for it?
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I used to be really good at pool, and then just stopped playing. I am not saying I was the best, but I was very competative, and was really good at the game. My friends are all BIG into pool, and it is slowly starting to get ahold of me now. I have not really played too much lately, but I will play a game every now and then, and am starting to get the hang of it again. For me though, it is just like bowling. I have my days where I shine, and others where I fall flat on my face with how bad I am. I need to start playing more, but the place I go to closes 30 minutes after I get off work, so that is a pain to try and rush there for one or two games. :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B] Big trouble, I guess:laugh: Did you have to pay for it? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, yes, I had to pay for it, and clean all the other windows in the house, and I was grounded for a month, and I had to but dad a whole new set that inclued 5 collectible 8-Balls. That was the most trouble I have ever been in for the least bad thing I've done! :bawl: :bawl:
Anna Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 ehhhh......................... hehe... ^_^; I'd sooner throw the balls and break the stick over my knee than play pool right...... lol :D It's not that I don't like it, but I have no clue about how to actually play the game... I mean, I know there's more to it that just..... '8 ball, corner pocket'. But anyway, I'm rarely around pool tables, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. :rolleyes: :D
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 pools good if ur not a very good players..if u are u only get two or three turns and its over.
Fall Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]pools good if ur not a very good players..if u are u only get two or three turns and its over. [/B][/QUOTE] My dad's friend is one of those "trick-masters" of pool. I've seen him hit the white ball into the triangle of them, and they all went into a hole. But I've only seen him do that once..... :)
Matt.D Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] No to down the thread or anything, but I cannot stand playing or watching pool in any way shape or form. I don't know why, it just dosen't intrest me and quite annoy's me. *shrugs*[/color]
Deedlit Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I like pool, but I hardly play it. We don't have a pool table, but anytime I get the chance, I love to do it!! ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now