OtakuBoards

Pok

Erika

[quote name='Bombu'][color=darkred]Alright, thanks for the help Gavin. I'm Wi-Fi retarded, so that doesn't appeal to me, but it'd be cool if I did get it sorted out. As for Pokemon, I'll have to give it more thought.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]No probs, I haven't Wi-Fi either, but it just seems to be a really neat feature which could be a lot of fun. Though I imagine Des will probably just pwn everyone on OB with his addiction to these games.[/SIZE]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Bombu'][color=darkred]Yeah I know, but this time around I'm a little tired of the same formula, so I was wondering if there was anything new about it that would make it more interesting.[/color][/QUOTE]

Let's just put it this way: thanks to the Global Trade Station and lots of luck, you can have all three starters by the second gym. However, the GTS's main flaw is this: n00bs requesting Dialga and Palkia (the games' headliner legendaries) for Bidoof and Starly and other low-level crap. I DID manage to procure a nice level 1 Piplup that already knew Hydro Pump for an Unown that was at catching level still.

[quote name='Aceburner']Let's just put it this way: thanks to the Global Trade Station and lots of luck, you can have all three starters by the second gym. However, the GTS's main flaw is this: n00bs requesting Dialga and Palkia (the games' headliner legendaries) for Bidoof and Starly and other low-level crap. I DID manage to procure a nice level 1 Piplup that already knew Hydro Pump for an Unown that was at catching level still.[/QUOTE]

I got to say that that is definitely one of the biggest problems with the GTS. I mean I can understand people requesting legendaries in exchange for legendaries but trying to get a Munchlax or a Finneon. My best gain so far was a level 1 Turtwig for Cranidos. I dig up a lot of skull fossils so Cranidos is my main trading pokemon. Currently trying to get myself a Chimchar. I do like the GTS over previous pokemon games.

[quote name='Bombu'][color=darkred]I'm considering buying this game (haven't decided which one yet) and the only thing holding me back is the possibility that it's the same as the previous Pokemon games, but just revamped a little, so could someone give me a little insight as to whether it'll be money well spent? I think I trust you guys enough.[/color][/QUOTE]

I would rather get an emulator for it and just get the rom xD
*Is a nerd and has every pokemon game on her computer >_>*
Thats what I do, and then I just hack everyone of them xD easy. Get the legendaries at level 1 and crap rofl.
Since all the pokemon games are kinda the same *except rescue team*
I wouldnt take a shot at it =/

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]You can go to the Oreburgh Mineing Museum (Odviously in Oreburgh). Then you can give a fossil to the guy standing to the right with the glasses behind the counter. Then you just have to walk outside and come back in to get the fossil again (You dont hav to wait a long time).

But anyways, does anyone want to share friend codes here? Its getting kind of boring fighting my few friends. If anyone posts any friend codes I'll post mine afterwards. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]