OtakuBoards

Trying to find a movie

Adam

I'm trying to find Street Fighter The Movie on DVD for a reasonable price. Considering it's one of the worst movies ever made, it's shocking that it costs $30 everywhere I look! I've looked on eBay, Yahoo Auctions, no luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Adam

if it's the one with jean claude van damn, go here [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/offering-page/index=fixed-price&field-offering-type=used&field-asin=0783227094&field-status=open&size=25&rank=+price/ref=ufu_lmi/102-0491451-2526522[/url]

that's a long link, but near the bottom u can by it used for $16.90

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, call me wierd, but I loved that movie. It is always cool to see games turned into movies. I think the reason it is so expensive is because it is rare to find it on DVD. I don't think they made to many to begin with, so finding them for cheap will be pretty tough. Sorry, don't have the time to look for any links to any sites, or I would. . well . . maybe I mean :D

But good luck in your search. If you get two, give me the extra :D *ducks*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

whoa..wait...he's addicted to it...yet....he also says it's one of the worst movies ever made...strange....:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

it's like how i'm addicted to days of our lives. i just... can't... stop... WATCHING! :bawl: i will die if i don't see how the baby switch is revealed! & passions! when will whintey find out that she's been making out w/ her brother???

[color=crimson]I actually LIKED that movie..and I KNEW Adam's ava was M. Bison..I've been meaning to say that for a while...ANYWHO...I saw that movie in the theatres back when around here you could go to one for $2.50 until they turned that place into a furniture outlet...then I taped it off of TV one night when they aired it. We all like it...me and my family that is..because we're really big Street Fighter buffs. Mortal Kombat SUCKS!!!!!!!![/color]

Personally, I thought it sucked! I rented it for five days, 3 of those days, I spent laughing and making fun of it, feeling sorry for Jean for ever being proposed to making that movie! The last two days, i gave it to a friend to copy it and make a music vid making fun of it, i dun think he ever finished it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Go to Amazon, they'd have it for a fairly cheap price. I got my GameCube there..... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

While ur there, could u see if they have a life for sell? I think we need a bunch of life's for some ppl i know, hehe:devil: