Adam Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I'm trying to find Street Fighter The Movie on DVD for a reasonable price. Considering it's one of the worst movies ever made, it's shocking that it costs $30 everywhere I look! I've looked on eBay, Yahoo Auctions, no luck. Anyone have any ideas? -Adam
Charles Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 You could always try the dreaded flea market.....
Guest Matt Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 if it's the one with jean claude van damn, go here [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/offering-page/index=fixed-price&field-offering-type=used&field-asin=0783227094&field-status=open&size=25&rank=+price/ref=ufu_lmi/102-0491451-2526522[/url] that's a long link, but near the bottom u can by it used for $16.90
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Meh got a question for you, boss! If, it's so bad....why you wanna buy it? lol
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, call me wierd, but I loved that movie. It is always cool to see games turned into movies. I think the reason it is so expensive is because it is rare to find it on DVD. I don't think they made to many to begin with, so finding them for cheap will be pretty tough. Sorry, don't have the time to look for any links to any sites, or I would. . well . . maybe I mean :D But good luck in your search. If you get two, give me the extra :D *ducks*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
James Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] If, it's so bad....why you wanna buy it? lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=firebrick][size=1]'cuz he's addicted to it...disturbingly so. :nervous: [/color][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 god, that movie is bad. but not as bad as mortal kombat.
Shinji v2.0 Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Try [url]www.bestprices.com[/url] , the collectors edition is 24 dollars, and I think I saw the regular edition for 5 dollars. Isn't that craaaaaaazy? I love you, Adam Shin
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]god, that movie is bad. but not as bad as mortal kombat. [/B][/QUOTE] aaaaawww....come on..it ain't THAT bad...lmao! whoa..wait...he's addicted to it...yet....he also says it's one of the worst movies ever made...strange....:confused:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] whoa..wait...he's addicted to it...yet....he also says it's one of the worst movies ever made...strange....:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] it's like how i'm addicted to days of our lives. i just... can't... stop... WATCHING! :bawl: i will die if i don't see how the baby switch is revealed! & passions! when will whintey find out that she's been making out w/ her brother???
Anna Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]when will whintey find out that she's been making out w/ her brother??? [/B][/QUOTE] o.O .......... oh my...... icky. ><
conpiracymonki Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [b]Ah...explains the M.Bison avatar.... I liked SF2: anime-manga.... 'twas weird...[/b]
Queen Asuka Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=crimson]I actually LIKED that movie..and I KNEW Adam's ava was M. Bison..I've been meaning to say that for a while...ANYWHO...I saw that movie in the theatres back when around here you could go to one for $2.50 until they turned that place into a furniture outlet...then I taped it off of TV one night when they aired it. We all like it...me and my family that is..because we're really big Street Fighter buffs. Mortal Kombat SUCKS!!!!!!!![/color]
Guest Akito Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Personally, I thought it sucked! I rented it for five days, 3 of those days, I spent laughing and making fun of it, feeling sorry for Jean for ever being proposed to making that movie! The last two days, i gave it to a friend to copy it and make a music vid making fun of it, i dun think he ever finished it.
ss2Serren Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I really didn't like that movie to much. But dude if you want it why don't you just rent it and dub it. If you have another VCR
Fall Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Go to Amazon, they'd have it for a fairly cheap price. I got my GameCube there..... :D
Guest Akito Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Go to Amazon, they'd have it for a fairly cheap price. I got my GameCube there..... :D [/B][/QUOTE] While ur there, could u see if they have a life for sell? I think we need a bunch of life's for some ppl i know, hehe:devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now