OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

As Toru ate the ramen, (paid for by his master of course), he once again thought what great friends he had. Like today, Gosa had given him the spark to find out the truth of his test. And hopefully, he had helped HIM out too. He smiled, slurping a noodle.

After he finished, he decided to go to the practice fields; Tsubasa had given him free run of the city today, for the real training that started tomorrow. He rubbed his hands together; he couldn't wait. Upon reaching the fields, he discerned some kind of commotion going on around field 25. "That's odd," thought Toru, "isn't that where Shinaru had gone off to?" He walked quickly over, and found that someone was fighting.

It turned out to be Shinaru and that Yuki girl on his squad. "They must be practicing," wincing when Shinaru took a blow to the face. Then, the fighting stopped, and a figure jumped into the fray, twirling in an arc, lashing out with his foot at both Yuki and Shinaru. They flew in opposite directions. Toru's mouth dropped; whoever this newcomer was, he was GOOD. A tingle went up Toru's spine. He had seen that stance before. When the shinobi had attacked Gosa, the man had used the EXACT SAME STANCE. Toru ground his hands together; it was time for some pay back.

Shinaru was taken by surprize with the attack, but after the dagger had been thrown, he almost expected it. He flipped backwards in the air, stopping on his feet. Yuki had done the same, but more gracefully, flitting through the air like she owned it. They both took their stances, while Shinaru tried to speak to Kuso. "Why are you doing this!?" he yelled at his opponent. Kuso just smiled, "I'm eliminating some of the FUTURE problem students NOW," was the explaination he gave. After this, he charged at Yuki, knowing that she was the PERFECT bait for Shinaru.

When he was about to slash at her, Yuki struck out with her fist, only to meet air. He had shifted behind her, and would have put his sword into her back, if Shinaru didn't act. He had been hot on the ninja's heels, and when he struck, Shinaru drew kunai's and made an X to stop the blade. It worked, but that was only one sword. There were two blades, and he swiped Shinaru with the flat side of it across his face, before he could even react. All the while, Yuki was doing hand-signs, trying to freeze him where he stood.

Before she could though, a clone of Kuso had appeared, and attacked her, she had to break her ninjutsu in order to dodge. Shinaru was held down; helpless as his speed wouldn't allow him to get off the ground; the mist ninja had him pinned. He gritted his teeth, HE COULDN'T LET HIM WIN! Just then, a kunai flew through the air, and the mist ninja had to move in order to avoid it. Jumping up quickly, Shinaru looked to see who had thrown the kunai. Toru stood not far away, tossing another kunai into the air. "Good to see you're okay." he said, eyeing the ninja, Kuso.

Shinaru turned back to Kuso, "Yeah, thanks!" As he prepared to charge forward, Toru appeared in front of him, putting a hand on his chest, saying, "No, let ME handle this one; go help out your teammate. We've got a score to settle." He glared at Kuso, yelling, "NOBODY hurts MY friends." Pulling out his sword, his short sword, he held it in both hands, concentrating his chakra. Even if Kuso couldn't see it, Toru knew what was there; the blade had been reinforced with his chakra, making it a few more inches long than it appeared to be.

Taking a battle stance, while Shinaru rushed off to help Yuki, he waited for Kuso's next move.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snicker stood and looked at the both for a minue until Oki jumped down beside him. Oki whispered in to his ear and he then began to talk, [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Congrats kids you are Genin... It takes alot of Skill to be under me still... From what I seen both of you have great poteintal... but Something is holding you two back... Oki has just told me that you two have at this point VERY low Chakra levels. This due to your summoning... So from this point on... Nether one of you can summon your Bear or Fox.... Not until your chakra grows enough."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]"What!? Thats not fair!" [/COLOR] yelled Gosa, [COLOR=DarkRed]"You are summoning all the time!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Kid that is because when I summon my chakra level is still hight enoug h so I can continue to fight. This is what happened with Kusu... You summoned your bear an that left you with very low chakra... That is my command."[/COLOR]
Yue nodded, [COLOR=DarkRed]"And Yue.. Try to go a few rounds before you got Sharingun. Sasuke was a great Ninja before he knew any of the advanced forms of it. I doubt he would intentd one of his Clan to use that all the time."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]"Hehe... You might want to listen to him..." [/COLOR] said Mika in a tree, [COLOR=Indigo]"He might go even harder on you then he did me." [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Ah Kids say hello to one of my former students Mika... She is the best pupil I have had."[/COLOR] said Siniku.

Gosa noticed as bugs started to crawl up his pants. He activated his blood limit as flames appeared on his legs killing the pests. He noticed as bugs crawled on Yue. He grabed her arm as flames spread over her body. He used his control over the flames to keep them off her, letting the heat kill the bugs. When he let the flames die down a knife flew by and cut a couple strands of hair. He picked it up and looked at it. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Bone knife! Alright thats it, he's dead!"[/COLOR] He drew his sword and ran toward the practice feild. He saw Kusu swing his bone sword at Toru, who ducked under it. Gosa swung his sword as Kusu turned around. They held their swords together as they pushed, trying to gain leverage. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Remember me?"[/COLOR] "It's the punk kid from before, how have you been?" [COLOR=DarkRed]"I still have a note with your name on it. Heh heh"[/COLOR] remarked Gosa, refuring to the kunai he planed on using yesterday.

OOC: two things buddy, one: he has two bone SPIKES from his palms, not swords this time two: his name is Kusu, with two u's...Oh and Ushima, Kantello was faking an attack on your team just for fun the real Kusu is attacking aswell but he's against Toru, Yuki, and shinaru in battle field 25
Kusu looked around in anger, he'd been fighting two minutes and already the genin were piling up again. This one intrigued him though, Toru, his main style was taijutsu a personal favourite of Kusu's. Kusu smiled at the sight of a fight and ran forward. As he approached, Toru countered with a basic horizontal slash. Kusu stopped in time to dodge the blade but he was cut slightly anyways. He looked down at the cut on his chest and then back at Toru frowning. "Mistake genin." he said angrily. Then he dashed forward again. Toru smiled that he got a cut in and said "Wow you don't learn too quickly do you?" as Kusu tried the same pattern as before that got him cut. Just the same Toru slashed horizontally, maybe a bit on an angle this time. Before he made contact however Kusu leapt into the air in a large arched spinning flip.

As Kusu landed behind him he slashed open the young genin's back with the tip of one of his palm spiked. Toru winced and gritted his teeth trying not to cry out in pain and turned quickly to cut Kusu while he was behind him. Kusu did an instant backward hand spring dodging the blade all together and Toru chased after him. Toru got close enough to slash as Kusu landed on his feet again and took the opportunity, Kusu however did not stop. The second he landed on his feet he continued the momentum and flipped backwards completely dodging again. Infuriated Toru ran forward and slashed vertically, in hoped to catch Kusu even if he flipped up again. This time, however, Kusu went into a low crouch when he landed, and kicked off tackling Toru to the ground.

Kusu tried to stab a palm spike into Toru's throat but Toru luckily got his feet under him in time. He kicked Kusu off of him toward his head and jumped back to his feet. Kusu spun in the air and landed on his feet facing Toru yet again. "You're not half bad kid." he said it a disturbingly honest tone. Toru attacked again slashing as if to decapitate Kusu entirely. Unfortunately for him, Kusu bent back and stuck his palm spikes into the ground, with a solid support he pulled himself into a handstand kicking Toru in the chin and knocking him up and back. Kusu continued pulling and put his feet down in time to pull out his spikes and see Toru hit the ground landing flat on his back.

Kusu grinned and got into an attack stance again. The others watched in terror afraid for Toru's life but also too scared for their own to step in. Gosa the most of which was steaming with anger watching his friend get defeated but also knowing from his last fight that he couldn't do anything to stop it. Toru eventually stood again, bleeding from his lip and the cut in his back having drenched his shirt in a crimson flood.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"I can't stand by and watch this anymore."[/COLOR] He felt his jaw where Kusu punched to get him out of his way and go back to fighting Toru. He noticed as Kusu was about to stab Toru. He rushed up behind him and grabed his arm. "What?" Kusu looked at Gosa. [COLOR=DarkRed]"No one kills my friends."[/COLOR] He threw his opponent backwards and Toru looked at him. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"You don't have to do-."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"I have to do this. Last time I saw someone get killed I couldn't do anything."[/COLOR] Tears appeared on Gosa's cheeks. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"Your parents?"[/COLOR] asked Toru [COLOR=DarkRed]"Yes."[/COLOR] Gosa replied as his hand made his way to his heart. "Aww the baby is crying." Kusu laughed. [COLOR=DarkRed]"SHUT UP! I'm sick of you."[/COLOR] He turned to Toru and knelt to talk. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Alright we need some teamwork here. You down?"[/COLOR] Gosa stuck out his fist. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"I'm down."[/COLOR] Toru pounded Gosa's fist. [COLOR=DarkRed]"I'll follow your lead."[/COLOR]

Kentello jumping out of where he was hiding in a tree landing down close to the fight he then quickly made a small cut on his thumb, placed his hands on the ground as he said "bug summoning technique".

After a short pause a 10 foot praying mantis rose behind him. " It'll catch you just like it catches flies", Kusu looked at it wondering it's power. Toru attacked yelling "You might want to pay attention" as he swung his sword from behind with a horizontal slash towards his head".

Kusu ducked under the blade not even looking back he kicked backwards hitting toru in the chest sending him back 10 feets skidding along the ground."Bastard" Gosa attacked with a punch to his chest as he followed it up with a round house kick towards his head. Kusu sidestepped the punch, ducked under the kick catching his leg he grabbed Gosa's shoulder rolled down onto his back, shoving his foot into his chest he kicked out sending Gosa flying into the air as he fell onto the ground on his back winding him.

"Don't interfere, one mistake it will cost you your lives" Kentello said as he created 5 clones and faced Kusu as his summon attacked with lightning fast attacks with it's arms.

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa was finished and went over home. She then noticed some commotion in BattleField 25. She knew that was where Keasora's team was. She then ran over there. Once there, she saw Toru fighting Kusu. She examined the whole area and saw that Yuki was injured and went over there. "What's going on here?" asked Tsubasa.
[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]"I don't know. He came here all of a sudden and hit both me and Shinaru," replied Yuki with pain. [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta] Tsubasa did a few hand signs and said, "In the name of God... Tenshi Grasp."
A big puff of smoke appeared and her Tenshi, Freya had arrived. [FONT=Century Gothic]"What is it this time?" [/FONT]she asked. She looked at Yuki and sighed. Frey put her hand on Yuki and a green light shone all around her body. [FONT=Century Gothic]"You are now cured. So Tsubasa. I didn't think you would call for me so soon. So Kusu us back."[/FONT]
Tsubasa nodded and said, "We need to help fight him off as I send him over." She pointed to a kyawl that was yawning. She then tied a message to it and told it to go to Snickerfox and Toki. Then the kyawl disappeared.

"Let's go. I've been waiting to get revenge for what you've done to everyone," said Tsubasa. "Freya, get ready. This may be something bigger than just us alone."
[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]"I'm going to help," said Yuki standing up. "I think that I can help." She then did a few hand signs and said, "Vine Flower Jutsu."
A couple of vine and petals appeared. Yuki pointed to Kusu and they followed her movement and went to attack him. Kusu was fast but a vine had snagged onto his leg and brought him down. The rest of the vines and petals attacked him. Kusu then jumped out from the vines and ran away saying, "I will be back to kill the rest of you."[/COLOR]

OOC: OK THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS! Ok from this point on this RP is CLOSED I will ask Sandy to do so. I have had enought of hte overpowered Genin and the God Modding. not all have done this. but here is some examples of who have been, The summoning: If not even a Jounin can summon a fox higher then three tails then a Genin oviously can't. And seeing as Snicker is the only one that knows how to summon them the RP how does someone that he doesnt even know know how? ANd the bear and it being that big how?! So in light of this the RP is coming to a close now.