OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

Kusu walked along roof tops effortlessly but gracefully leaping from one to another when reaching an edge. He grinned, bloody bone swords still in hand "Well that was a nice warm up." He threw down the swords into a roof to tease any ninja tracking him. "OK step one complete, I have identified the potentially dangerous ninja becoming genin. Now I have a choice. I can continue and kill off the risky one's eliminating a large portion of Konoha's war capabilities, or I could try to make peace with the leaf village seeing that they will have a powerful group of shinobi on a few years." Kusu continued smiling "Let's pick the fun and gruesomely enjoyable option shall we?" he said joyously to himself. "I need to take out some jounin first, they will obviously interfere. I need not kill them though, just discourage them, give them the oh so grand feeling of being unable to help their useless students as they get slaughtered one by one all the while fighting back futilely against the unknown killer for the sake of saving their precious village or saving their already defeated sensei. It is a constant joy seeing how the genin try to match those who even the jounin did not fair against. Pathetic." Kusu was a twisted and brutally dark man, loving his power to create suffering and using it to it's fullest.

He decided to test out some of the students and give that speedy kid a show. He wanted to kill him and the female jounin accompanying him, but he hadn't had his daily warm up yet, god forbid he pull a muscle or sprain his ankle while fighting an infinitely weaker ninja not even the rank of chunin yet. Kusu reached his destination: the roof of the local ramen bar. He saw a jounin and two lesser ninja walking up just in time. It looked like Gosa, Yue, and the jounin was the famous Snickerfox. Kusu thought back to his observations to figure out what to expect from the group. "Hmm ok ok, Gosa is a ninja of the Kosenki clan, they're fire people I think...yah that's right they have the ability to completely engulf themselves but only burn enemies, tricky. Next up is Yue, she's a ninja of the uchiha clan, yes an uchiha very nice, the sharingan. Powerful copying, remembering, and predicting abilities of the lower level users. I'm glad she's not older or she may have developed the mangekyo sharingan." he paused and shivered at the thought "Then there's Snicker, Siniku Yoshimitsu, he can transform into and summon a fox signaturely, but I'm sure he has other skills."

Kusu, after consulting his memory for information, finally decided to make his presence known. He walked off the edge of the roof casually and fell quickly to the ground, focusing chakra on his feet to soften the impact, he landed directly in front of Gosa as the server tried to hand him a dish, causing the man to drop the food. The surrounding civilians ran in fear, hearing about the attack in the area and not being completely incompetent they put two and two together and came to the conclusion that Kusu wasn't someone to clutter around. "Howdy," Kusu started in a rather insulting tone. Then looking behind him to see the spilt ramen. "Awww you weren't going to eat that just now were you?" Gosa, enraged, stepped forward offensively and angrily. Kusu stepped back and faked a scared expression. Then Gosa drew his sword, but this time Kusu's reaction was a quick flick of his wrist. A semi-long thin bladed sword then grew from bone out of his palm and he took grasp of it, going into an attack stance, the blade pointing at Gosa. Kusu then taunted "Ha! You think you can take me?? Bring it on tiny!"

OOC: Hey people of the naruto rp, I'm back! And I'm dying to have some fun, so I write tons, sorry about that.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Sensei, get Yue out of here. I'll take care of this idiot." [/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]"You think you can handle him?"[/COLOR] Gosa reached into his bag and grabed a soldier pill. He put it in his mouth and chewed on it. [COLOR=DarkRed]"I'll be more than enough."[/COLOR] He swallowed it. [COLOR=Navy]"Be careful. This one is quite strong." [/COLOR] says Yue. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Thanks, but I got this."[/COLOR] Out of the corner of his eye he saw Snicker and Yue leave. The strange man tried to cut them off but Gosa moved and blocked his path. [COLOR=Black]"What can you do kid? I saw all your moves." [/COLOR] Gosa sheathed hs sword and put his thumb to his teeth. [COLOR=DarkRed]"You didn't see all of them."[/COLOR] He bit his thmb, blood appeared. He made five hands signs [COLOR=DarkRed]"Boar, dog, monkey, bird, sheep." [/COLOR] He put his palm on the ground. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Ninja art: Summoning Jutsu." [/COLOR] A giant Grizzly bear, taller than a 4 story building, appeared behind Gosa. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Meet Fernaliak. He has been wanting to kill someone for a long time now, and so do I."[/COLOR] Kusu looked up at the bear, amazed at what Gosa summoned, but it only lasted for a couple seconds realizing that Gosa still hasn't eaten yet and hasn't fully recovered his strength. [COLOR=Black]"You suprised me kid. I have to give you credit, you got some good moves. But you never faced someone like me before."[/COLOR]

"You surprised me kid. I have to give you credit, you got some good moves. But you never faced someone like me before." Kusu grinned at the slight challenge. "Think your summon can handle the extent of my dead bone pulse?" Gosa didn't know at first what Kusu meant but then he made the connection between dead bone pulse and his bone sword. "A kekkei genkai!" exclaimed Gosa as he caught on. "Well you're not entirely moronic." said Kusu as he looked at the giant bear "And I hate to disappoint you but I've taken out summons bigger stronger and meaner than that thing."

Kusu then leapt up onto the wall of the ramen shop and kicked off toward the bear. The summon swung a massive claw to rip apart Kusu, but Kusu flipped and kicked off the claw as well, leaping even closer to the bear's neck. When he got their, within a few seconds, he made another sword. This one was an enormous zwiehander, which Kusu used to rip into the bears shoulder then fall down cutting a deep slash right to it's paw. The bear roared in pain and as Kusu landed he quickly dashed to the bear's ankle which wasn't too far away, and cut it's achilles tendon causing it to fall to one knee.

"Whew, that was a workout." Kusu said in a somewhat joking manner. Gosa watched in shock and awe as his massive bear fell bleeding tremendously. Kusu then took his sights on Gosa as a battle target and ran at his after dropping his larger sword. He slashed quickly but Gosa was just barely fast enough to avoid getting cut. Unfortunately he wasn't near fast enough to dodge and attack, mainly because after missing two slashes in a row Kusu made another thin sword to fight double handed. Kusu then dropped the swords and threw a small dagger like blade of bone quickly made in his palm at Gosa.

Gosa dodged with relative ease and Kusu ran backwards and in a circular motion as he consecutively threw almost two dozen. Kusu then stopped and leaned down on his knees appearing out of breath, Gosa took his chance and ran over to attack. He went for a kick and Kusu ducked slowly narrowly avoiding a strong blow to the head. As Gosa reared for another attempt, Kusu vanished. "Huh?" Gosa said in confusion "where could he have gone?" Kusu then delivered a strong flying knee to Gosa's back, knocking him to the ground in agony. "Haven't you heard stories of the 'yellow flash of konoha'??" Gosa remembered the tales of the fourth hokage, he developed a technique allowing him to teleport to locations with a seal set on them.

"But how did you use the technique? I never saw you make a seal for it." Asked Gosa still confused but now standing. "Look around boy, I've made plenty." As Gosa re-examined the make-shift battle ground, he noticed his bear slowly recovering behind him and all of the bone daggers Kusu threw, they littered the ground almost everywhere, and it appeared as if they grew with a strange design. Upon closer inspection Gosa picked one up and realised that the strange design was in fact the seal for teleporting! Kusu them vanished and reappeared sat the bone Gosa was holding, swiftly making contact with an airborne round house. "It's not official yet, but you will be one of the few able to address the white flash of kirigakure!"

"Kuso!' Gosa slid across ground, coming to a halt several feet away from Kusu. He looked up to see that he threw two more bone knives. Gosa raised his arm and lit on fire. He swated the knives out of the air. "That the best you got." He stood up and dismissed his bear cause it took up to much chakra consumption. He drew his sword and divided it into it's two seperate blades. "You owe me a bowl of ramen." He noticed that his noise was bleeding as well as his mouth. He spat blood out of his mouth. He charged his opponent.

Tsubasa nodded to Toki and Kentello, saying, "We'll go see if we can find him. You two, split up; it will be eaiser to find Kuso that way. Toru, you'll come with me, I think it's safe to assume that he's after you, as well as your friends. We'll make sure nothing happens to them." She smiled at Toru, and he nodded, realizing that this could be his first ACTUAL fight. All the ninja bounded off, with Kentello staying behind to explain things to the medical unit, then he too was off.

As the boy charged, Kuso stood where he had landed, and laughed. How did this mere CHILD expect to beat him? It was worth it though, just for the chance to toy with him. He smiled widely, enjoying himself. When Gosa attacked, his swords did their deadly dance in zig-zags and sprials, and all sorts of patterns; he just couldn't seem to hit Kuso! Kuso laughed at this, saying, "I won't need to buy you ramen, when you're dead!" He shouted this, and just when Gosa's blades would have hit, he disappeared in a cloud of the burning mist.

Gosa looked around, wiping his bleeding nose on his shirt. Where the hell WAS that guy!? He taunted, "Well, I can see SOMEONE doesn't fight fair! Are you so AFRAID that you can't fight a genin on equal footing?" He spit after he said this, and a voice in the mist replied, "So sorry; I AM a ninja after all, and THIS isn't a game." As the words came out, so did the deadly bone knives, and Gosa had a hard time deflecting them, when he was done, the mist had cleared, and Kuso stood in front of him.

"Fine, I'll fight you. But," he said pulling out his bone swords, "I warn you; I'm good." Gosa smiled, and laughed out loud. "The better YOU are, the MORE the girls will like me when I BEAT YOU!!" And he charged one last time, swinging his swords.

As Snickerfox made his way down the street, Yue found that she wanted to go back. She spoke to Snicker, "Sir, why did you leave that boy all alone? Surely you must realize, that without support from other ninja, he will surely die?" Snicker stared down at her, seemingly lost in thought.

Tsubasa scoured the area, and found just who she was looking for. Landing in front of Snicker fox, (with Toru behind her) she asked if he had heard about the enemy in their midsts. Snicker snapped out of his thinking, and...snickered. He said, "Of course I know about that Kuso fellow! In fact, my genin is back there now, fighting him."

Tsubasa was shocked, but not as much as Toru. He shouted, "How could you just leave him there!? The enemy ninja must be AT LEAST Jounin, how can Gosa compete with him?" Toru immediately rushed off, to try and save his friend. Tsubasa just looked at Snickerfox, and it was enough. He replied in his defense, "Well, he SAID he could take him. I just thought I'd let him see how MUCH he needs me, that's all."

Tsubasa spoke angrily, "You shouldn't have abandoned your student. Look, even now, the girl leaves you." And she was right; Yue had followed Toru, wanting to see what was happening, and perhaps help some. Snickerfox snickered, and said, "Well, shall we?" Tsubasa looked at him, and they bounded off after their students.

"Yue... You follow Tsubasa... I will go back..." said Snickerfox with a low groan. "I just respected my students wishes... Now it seems that I have to fix the problem myself." he said turning and pulling out his sickle and chain. "No one hurts my students..." he said with a growl. He lept and jumped from roof top to roof top. When he arrived he saw Gosa was in trouble. "Hold on kid!" he yelled jumping and flinging the sickle end at the attacker.

"Tch tch tch...." went Snicker as Kusu flipped out of the way and landed on his feet. "What you finally worked up the courage and came back?" taunted Kusu.

Snickerfox just looked at him as his yellow eyes dialated to lines like a fox's would, "You should be the one that is afraid Kusu... " he said swinging around his sickle and swinging it so it would catch Kusu's shoulder. Kusu barely blocked as Snicker swung again. "This isn't all I can do..." he said retracting the chain and grabbing a scroll that was on his waist, bit his thumb so that it would bleed and did several hand signs, "Summoning Style! Kitsune!" he said slaming the scroll on the ground and smoke shot up.

When the smoke cleared a three tailed fox appeared and snickered, "[COLOR=SandyBrown]Oh, Siniku... What have you gotton your self into now?" [/COLOR] said the fox in a female voice. "Well... This one looks tough... I was hoping to call you when I started these two's training..." The fox looked at Kusu and back at Siniku, [COLOR=SandyBrown]"That it? This should be fun..." [/COLOR] she said with a giggle.

Kusu gritted his teeth, he despised being underestimated. ?Hey fox obsessive!? he called to Snicker, who looked over and frowned ?Please tell me your mutt didn?t just insult me.? The fox and Snicker both growled almost in the exact same tone. ?Well I guess I should show you people why they fear me.? He made a motion as if flexing his muscles and bone spikes shot out all over his body. His arms and legs got a row down the front back and outer side, his shoulder blades reformed to adorn his back as axe like blades with a spike srtip over his spine, his chest sprouted another rib cage, sharper than the original and ending in several tips rather than re-connecting, and last his head was fitted with a crown of spikes. ?Ah much better.? Almost everyone?s eyes went wide at the traumatic sight only Snicker and his fox remained frowning.

?Well let?s get this over with. Tell you was fox obsessive, if you cut my skin, I?ll give your kid that ramen he was whining about. ? Much before Siniku or anyone else could react, Kusu made a series of hand signs ?Water style!? ?No stop him!? Siniku called out running toward Kusu ?Hidden steam jutsu!? Kusu finished. He then blew out a huge gust of searing steam covering the area. ?You fools have no idea who you?re messing with.? Kusu?s voice came from all directions in the fog. Snicker?s fox could hear sound that none of the others could ?He?s making hand signs!? she said urgently. ?Secret water style: forbidden jutsu- water state change, blades of destruction.? Even Siniku hadn?t heard of this move. The mist behind him then solidified into a blade made of ice, and flew quickly at his back. He barely dodged it and watched as the blade busted back into a poof of steam as it got a foot away. ?Oh my god.? said Snicker as he predicted the moves power.

?Everyone get ready!? he called out encase any jounin or genin wondered into the steam without him noticing, seconds after he screamed out, half a hundred ice blades formed and vanished within the steam screen, flying all directions and both sharp and hard enough to rip them to shreds. Siniku got a few grazes on his arms and legs of where it almost hit completely, where the blade did made contact was cleanly cut and torn to bits. His fox also got a nick here and there, but they were sharp enough to cause progressive bleeding. The ice blades died down and Snicker rested for a moment. But it was only a moment he got, because instantly after the ice blades were clear Kusu reappeared from the steam cutting and slashing at him. But as the ice, Kusu vanished into the steam again as soon as he could, then dashed out from another direction. He often called out horrid things while visible, things like ?I?m sure at least three genin walked into my steam before the ice blades ripped them up?.? ??maybe four, and a stupid jounin worried about your safety? That accompanied with his cruel laughter was almost too much for Snicker to handle as he futilely tried to hit Kusu threw the mass of bone spikes made earlier.

Just after Yuki talked about herself, Keasora then said, "You know, I believe this conversation is best to be said in a better environment." As he readjusts his sunglasses and puts his hand on his head as he starts to think of a better location to be at. "And since you two passed the genin exams, I'll treat you to some ramen, my treat!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"YES!!!! I LOVE RAMEN!!!" Yelled Yuki with excitement. The Shinaru slightly leans his head to Yuki and whispers,"Maybe this jounin isn't a bad sensei after all." "Well then, let's get going!" Keasora said as the three of them leave the room and out of the academy.

A few moments later in the main part in the village, Yuki is ahead of the others because of excitement from having ramen as a award for passing the exams. "Well, there goes the money I have left! Hehehe!" Keasora said with a smile on his face. Just as they get near the ramen shop, Keasora looks at the people carefully, seeing that they have a feared look in their faces. Then all of a sudden, a man runs in fear as he screams for help. Just as he runs, he runs into Keasora and lands on the ground. "What's going on? Why are you so scared?" Asked Keasora as he helps the man up onto his feet. "A...Man....He..Used his...Bones.....As a....Sword!" Answered the man as he shakes in fear. "[FONT=Arial Black]Must be Kusu[/FONT]" Keasora thought to himself. "Don't worry, I'll go check the situation." Said Keasora as he faces Shinaru and Yuki. "Alright, whatever any of you do, don't do anything without my order, got it? We're gonna have to have ramen later, but now, follow me." Yuki and Shinaru had a surprised look on their faces on when they saw Keasora's calm and relaex faced into a serious and demanding one, but for everone's sake, they obeyed Keasora's orders and followed him.

Just as the three got to the ramen shop, the place where the man from before was running from, they saw Snickerfox and his three tailed fox summon fighting against Kusu. Snickerfox quickly glances at Keasora as he appears in the scene. "Need any assisstance?" Asked Keasora as he readjusts his sunglasses.

Gosa looked up from the spot on the ground. He saw his sensei and his summoned fox. They didn't seem to know where Kusu was. He looked at the body standing infront of him. It was Kusu. (Must have teleported infront of me by mistake. This is my chance to turn the tide.) Gosa tried to stand but couldn't, so he crawled. He drew a kunai from his bag and stuck it Kusu's foot. He cried out at the sudden pain. He looked down to see Gosa. "Damn you kid! You don't seem to give up easily do you?" Kusu lashed at Gosa with his bone sword. He caught it with both hands at the price of his hands starting to bleed. Kusu reached down with his free hand and grabed Gosa by his neck. He rasied him above his head. "I'll just have to kill you faster." He canceled the mist Jutsu and everyone saw Gosa in Kusu's grasp. He didn't seem to realize that Gosa drew another kunai.

The Fox just snickered and opened its eyes a bit, "Kusu... Your chakra is getting low... I don't think your going to be able to last much longer..." she said mockingly. Snicker laughed, "You see Oki here has a knack for being able to see Chakra even if it is invisible to humans... If she says it is so then it is."

Kusu scoffed at Oki and said, "Yeah right Fox Obsessive... What nonsense..." he said squeezing Gosa's neck making him yell in pain. "I warned you ... " said Snickerfox as he threw the sickle and it stuck into the shoulder of Kusu. At this sudden pain Kusu dropped Gosa. Siniku slowly began pulling on the the chain making the sickle dig deeper into the flesh. "You see..." said Siniku. "When you mess with a Fox you get bit..." Oki chuckled, "I didn't even have to do anything..."

Kusu broke free of the Sickle but then was knocked down by a blur. It was Oki the Three Tailed fox. It in its crouched position didn't do justuse to its size. It stood at waste height on Siniku. "Tch tch tch... I don't think so..."

When Yuki, Keasora-sensei, and Shinaru reached the place where the man ran from in fear, they see Siniku and Oki the Three Tailed fox fighting Kusu, the guy Shinaru tried to fight earlier, Gosa laying on the ground bleeding, Toru running to Gosas' aid, Tsubasa, and all the Jounin, and the genin that passed and was excepted into squads.

Shinaru: "Gosa!! You, you coward!"

Kusu thinking to himself: "Damn, there are too many of them for me to kill. My chalkra is running low and that little fox obsessor can see it If I don't go now I might get seriously hurt *he chuckled *."

Toru: "Gosa, how badly are you hurt?"

Gosa: "Badly. I can't get to my feet."

Shianru: "hey Gosa, do you have any more soldier pills?"

Gosa: "Yeah, why do you want to know?"

Shinaru: "How many?"

Gosa: "Two left."

Shinaru:"Give me one. I'll pay you back by treating you to ramen and have girls come to feed you them."

Gosa: even though injured has he is "Really? Thanks Shinaru, here catch."

Shinaru caught the soldier pill and chewed on it.

Shinaru: "So this is what a soldier pill does. Feels like I can fight at full strenght now."

Keasora: "You did not pay attention in class did you Shinaru."

Shinaru: "Yeah, your right but your wrong too. I do pay attention. Later when we beat this guy I'll show you the notes I took in class. I just never takin a soldier pill before because of what they do to the user when it has worn out."

Kusu: "Well I hope you injoy that pill, cause you won't have the chance to when your all dead."

Snicker: "Well I disagree. It is you who would be dead." Laughing while adjusting his mask.

Tsubasa: Toru, get Gosa out of there now!"

Toru: "Yes, Sensei."

With that Toru runs over to Gosa picks him up and starts to run back to Tsubasa but Kusu jumped in the way.

Kusu: "Where do you think your going with my victim?"

Toru: "Back to my sensei now back off. You have more to worry about than genin. You have Jounin around you."

Kusu: "Hmm I rather kill my victim, cuase I hate to leave them alive."

With that word Shinaru activated his Extreme Speed Jutsu and started attacking Kusu with his L.S.

Kusu seeing a flash of blades: "What is that? Its that speedy kid from before!"

Shinaru: "Yes and this is just the begining if you don't leave."

Shinaru slips a piece of paper to Toru. The paper said "Toru I am bluffing to get Gosa and you out of here go or he will kill you. I know this type of person. He kills just because he likes his own power too much. GO, I am running on empty here!"

Toru jumped up grabbed Gosa and moved towards Tsubasa.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Thanks man. I owe you one."[/COLOR] He was being draged. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"You owe me two."[/COLOR] When he came to a stop he noticed that he still had the kunai in his hand. Toru looks down at Gosa's hand as Yue runs over to see if he's alright. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"What were you planing to do with that."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"I was going to stick it in his shoulder. Why?"[/COLOR] Gosa examined the kunai, there appears to be nothing wrong with it. [COLOR=DarkGreen]"Why? Theres an explosive note attached to it."[/COLOR] Tsubasa, who was standing near by, and Yue looked at Gosa with surprise.[COLOR=DarkRed] "I figured that if I can keep him away from my friends, it shouldn't matter what I do." [/COLOR] Yue smacks him on the back of his head. [COLOR=Navy]"What are you crazy?" [/COLOR] Gosa smiled. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Thanks for the compliment."[/COLOR] He turned his head and went back to the fight.

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa grabbed Gosa's hand and looked at Gosa with disappointment. "If you know what's good for you then you need to think before you do something rash. You could have died out there and you are only a Genin. Plus, I know that Sniker would have been angry if you interfered," said Tsubasa.

Tsubasa then looks at the situation that they are in and does a few hands signs. "In the name of God...," she said and a big puff of smoke appeared. There standing in the middle of the smoke was an Angel about Tsubasa's height.

"What is that?" asked Toru.
"This is my Tenshi Grasp. With this jutsu I can summon a tenshi or angel to the battle field that can heal and fight. Pretty awesome huh?" Tsubasa replied.
[FONT=Century Gothic]"It's been a long time Tsubasa since you have summoned me. What is the case this time? The last that I remember was about a few years ago during the war,"[/FONT] said the Tenshi.
"Freya, it seems that Snickerfox over there is in a bit of a rut if you ask me so we need to help him. There is guy named Kusu who is very powerful and is trying to kill off the Genin. That's the case."
[FONT=Century Gothic]"Alright. Let's go and kick some guy's ass!"[/FONT]

Both Tsubasa and Freya took off the help Snicker fight Kusu.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Your sensei is pretty strong, Toru," said Yuki. "I wouldn't want to get on her bad side if you ask me."
"She's no one to get really all that mad but she seems to always get tense around that Snickerfox," said Toru.
"Aw. I see. Come on. Let's go help defend our village." Yuki ran off to help the others if she was needed. [/COLOR]

Gosa looked at Tudasa with anger. [COLOR=DarkRed]"I don't care what you think. A ninja should do whatever it takes to protect the village."[/COLOR]Yue knelt beside her teammate. [COLOR=Navy]"You serriously would have killed yourself?"[/COLOR]Gosa turned his head and looked at her. [COLOR=DarkRed]"If I must then, yes, I would have. I'm sure a ninja like Kusu would not understand." [/COLOR] Gosa welcomed death. It provides him the opportunity to see his parents again. [COLOR=DarkRed]"We cant sit here, we have to help."[/COLOR] Gosa reached into his bag and grabed his last soldier pill. He split it in two and gave half to Yue. [COLOR=Navy]"Thanks"[/COLOR] It provided Gosa enough to last in battle for fifteen minutes. He would have lasted longer if the pill was whole. He used his chakra to manipulate his sword to come to his hand. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Right, lets do this."[/COLOR]The two genin charged into battle to help their commrads.

Snicker just laughed, "Tsubasa... There is no need for her to be here..." he said. "Thoght she does take a load off my eyes..." Oki looked back, "This is no time for flirting..." Snicker sighed and looked at Kusu, "Now is your chance... You ether turn and run and have a slight chance of living... Or you stay here and die... Up to you..."

Kusu thought for a moment and then growled, "Fine.. I'll be back you stupid fox guy... Your the first one I plan on killing!" he said throwing a smoke bomb and getting away.

Siniku said nothing as Gosa and Yue came in he just looked at them both, "What are you two doing here... This was a thing for us to handle students like you would have gotten killed." "But..." said Gosa getting cut off by Oki, "He is right... From what I see your chakra was almost gone..."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"No....wait, your right."[/COLOR] Gosa sheathed his sword and turned to leave. The soldier pills energy ended sooner than expected, releasing their side-effects. Gosa felt like his energy was drained. He could bearly stand, he felt extremly tired. [COLOR=DarkRed]"I need some sleep."[/COLOR] Gosa fell over as Yue reached out to catch him, but she was to slow. Gosa's hand brushed up against Yue's outstreched hand. The warmth of her soft skin was the last thing he felt. He blacked out before he hit the ground. Blood still coming from his wounds. He hit the ground with a thud. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"That looked like it hurt."[/COLOR]Snicker readjusted his mask. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Lets get him to the medics."[/COLOR]

Kentello walked out of the shadows into the street as a few others looked over wondering what he was doing hiding during the entire encounter. He walked up and called Snickerfox and a few other of the jounin over to him.

"We have a problem, we may not be able to protect all of the genin from him" Kentello looked at the ground as a few hundred Kikaichū bugs came up to him and went back into his body. "During that entire encounter i had a small portion of my bugs on him draining his chakra and weakening his jutsu's." Kentello looked worried and was about to say something else when he decided otherwise and said "We better get the injured to some medics, I'll tell the hokage what happened if he hasn't heard already".

Kentello jumped up onto a rooftop and went to find the hokage, while thinking of how to explain what he thought of the situation, he wasn't sure what to say but he knew he had to tell him that they may lose some of the genin to this man because it doesn't look like one of the teachers will be able to take him on by themselves and may not even be able to get their genin to safety before he kills them.

[COLOR=Navy]Yue reached out her hand to try and catch Gosa but he fell straight to the ground. "Gosa! Gosa! Hang in there! We're gonna get some help so hang in there!" she yelled as Toru, Yuki and Shinaru came up

"He looks pretty bad," said Toru

"He'll be fine if we get him some help," said Yuki

"Here, let's get him up," said Shinaru and Toru picked Gosa up

"We'll get him some medical help as soon as possible," said SnickerFox as he came up and took Gosa from Shinaru and Toru."Now then, off we go." SnickerFox soon leapt from roof to roof carrying Gosa to the hospital with Yue following behind him.

"You don't have to follow me," said SnickerFox

"I will never leave my teammate even if it costs my life," she said with a serious tone of voice. [I]'I don't want to see anymore casualties in my life. I will do what is right in my way even if it is wrong,'[/I] she thought to herself as they reached the hospital.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"It seems that was an interesting fight. Kantello has probably gone and went to the Hokage. I'll come with him incase he needs any help explaining the story to the Hokage," said Toki as she dashed off towards the Hokage.[/COLOR]

Toru walked his friends to their houses, and he noticed that none of them had parents to welcome them home. As he waved them both good-bye in thier turn in the slowly fading light, he wondered how his own family was doing; after all, it had been YEARS.

He wandered down the streets, taking the longest way home that he knew. He now thought of a different family, one that was created by all of his closest friends. They had accepted him, and they could all depend on each other. Especially Gosa; he didn't know WHERE he'd be without that loud-mouthed guy always with him. He turned a corner, his house coming into view. He REALLY didn't want Gosa to die.

Stumbling into his messy house, he quickly took off his gear, he hadn't needed his weapons today really; it had all been 'handy' work. He turned off the lights, and headed out to his roof; there was a secret ladder that he had discovered upon moving in that lead up there. He thought about all that had happened today, and the new life he would now be leading.

It was only after the chilling night came, and darkness wrapped around him, that he finally went in. Even then, it may have only been because of what his teacher, Tsubasa had told him. Before leaving the fight scene, she had told him to be ready, "bright and early" tomorrow for training. He slid into bed, and gazed through the window at the stars before falling into a deep sleep. He smiled; an oblivious happieness that occured only when one slept; he had been dreaming of his friends.

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa looked worried and knew that Gosa had a chance of making it but she was still worried. Gosa's chakra was almost gone and he was bleeding badly from his wounds. [FONT=Century Gothic]"We must go and save him when he is at the hospital,"[/FONT] said Freya.
"Yes," replied Tsubasa. As Snickerfox and Yue left with Gosa, Tsubasa turned to face the other Genin, "You are all dismissed. You may go back to your homes and if anyone where to come use this."
She made a few hand signs and said, "Summoning Jutsu. Kyawl!"
A puff of smoke and cute little tiger like creatures appeared. "There is enough for each of you to have. These are kyawls that I have trained. If you are in danger, attach a note around it's neck and send it to me. Any questions?" asked Tsubasa.

They all shook their heads. "Good. I'll be over at the hospital if you need me. You all need to make sure that you get home safe. You may never know when that Kusu guy may return." With that said, Tsubasa disappeared and headed for the medical center.

Snickerfox and Yue had just arrived at the hospital and took Gosa to a room. They waited until a doctor would show up. Apparently, the doctors were busy checking the other Genin and Jounin that were injured by Kusu. Gosa laid in the bed still blacked out as Yue and Snickerfox sat and waited.

Tsubasa and Freya had just arrived at the hospital and asked the nurse, "Do you know where Snickerfox went with a boy and a yound girl?"
"They went to room 17 down the hall, Lady Tsubasa," replied the nurse.
"Thank you." Tsubasa and Freya ran down the hall until they reached the room. Tsubasa opened the door and said, "Is he alright?"
There was panic in Tsubasa's eyes and Snickerfox knew of this. He nodded and said, "Barely. We can't get a doctor to see him."
[FONT=Century Gothic]"I think I may be of some use.," [/FONT]said Freya as she walked in and shut the door. Freya laid a hand on Gosa's chest and then started to mumble something under her breath. There was a bright green glow surrounding Gosa's body and then it disappeared. Freya stopped mumbling and said,[FONT=Century Gothic] "He will be alright now. His wounds have healed but what the pill did to his body, there is some damage that will need some time healing. I say about a two days should do the trick. Lady Tsubasa, my job is done I think. I will now disappear until you need me another time."[/FONT]
Freya then disappeared.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Well, we have to obey Tsubasa's orders and go back home. Things were just getting good. Oh well. I'll head home first," said Yuki.
"I think that we should all head home together. If that's alright with you, Yuki," said Shinaru.
"Fine whatever. Let's go."

The three of them then walked home with their kyawls and then each of them set off to go home. As Yuki made it home, she made herself some udon and added some chicken and green peppers to it and ate it. She was wondering who that Kusu guy was and what he wanted with the Genin.[/COLOR]

It was the middle of the night when Gosa woke from his daze. His wounds have all been healed, but his muscles ached. He raised his head and saw Yue asleep at the foot of his bed. He rolled out of bed and grabed an extra blanket. He put it over Yue. He put his hand on her cheek, "Rest, you had a long day." He whispered as to not wake her. He limped to the window and sat on the sill. He stared out at the full moon. He laughed quietly to himself. "That was an awsome fight. I had fun." He continued to sit there till morning, thats when he starts his road to recovery.

Siniku was sitting on the roof of the hospital looking at the moon. To many this time would be dark and creepy. But because of his vision he saw the village plain as day. He sighed to himself and took a bottle of sake he had on his waist. He also had two cups with him. Tsubasa had said she was going to drink sake with him tonight. After a few minutes Tsubasa jumped on the roof and sat next to Snickerfox.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Lovely night isn't it Tsubasa?"[/COLOR] asked Snickerfox pouring a cup and giving it to Tsubasa. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"I am sorry if you think less of me now for leaving Gosa for a bit... I had to get Yue out and Gosa said he could hold him off... Something told me he could..."[/COLOR]

Tsubasa sipped at the Sake and sighed a bit, [COLOR=Magenta]"This is good..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Yes it is... It is called Moon Sake... Best drank while in the light of the moon."[/COLOR] he said with a bit of a laugh. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Haha. Seems we have company as well..." [/COLOR]

Oki, the three tailed fox from earlier had sat next to the other side of Snicker, [COLOR=SandyBrown]"You have a knack for leaving me behind Siniku..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Magenta]"He does..."[/COLOR] said Tsubasa.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"What now you both are going to team up on me?" [/COLOR] asked Snicker.

Both Oki and Tsubasa laughed.

[COLOR=Magenta]"Snickerfox, there is something that you have to know," said Tsubasa.
"What is it?" he asked.
"Well... Can I have some more sake?"
"Was that all? Fine, here you go." Snickerfox poured Tsubasa another cup.
Tsubasa took a sip and sighed. "I am angry that you left him alone but with the night being so nice and cool out with the moon shining, I'll forgive you."
Tsubasa smiled and then looked out into the night. She loved being up high and seeing new places. It was her dream since she was little.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]
Yuki never seemed to have gone to sleep that night. She was up for a long time thinking about the man Kusu and what he wanted with the new Genin. She sat on her window sill and petted the kyawl. "At least I have someone with me. I do hope that you guys are doing alright without me. I hope that you may forgive me someday for what I had done before. I really do miss you," said Yuki as she started to cry. She was thinking of her parents that had died by her hands.

Then a voice inside her head spoke to her. [FONT=Impact]"You know what must be done. Your parents will never forgive you until I am able to return. You are only a vessel that keeps yours and my spirit alive that is all that you are. Your parents knew that they would die and byt doing so they let a creature like you live. You were never going to feel love ever in your life."[/FONT] Then the voice was gone. It was the voice of the Dai-Tenshi that she harbored inside of her. It gave her pain if she felt compassion about someone. No one knows about her secret so after that, she went to bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was with the Hokage as well as Kantello. "Lord Hokage. We are sorry to disturb you but we have ergent news," said Toki as she and Kantello bowed before the Hokage

"What is it that you wish to speak," said the Hokage

"Kusu, that ninja we told you about earlier, has attacked SnickerFox's squad. It seems that the boy, Gosa, was terriblely injured but he will recover. It seems that Tsubasa and her squad came too as well as Keasora's. They didn't do much but Kusu had surrendered and retreated. I am tracking him down right now."

"How are you doing that?" asked Kantello as he looked at her with surprise

"I have sent my Karasu-Tengu to track him. They will track him and tell me if they find him."

"What are Karasu-Tengu?"

"Let's just say that they are itty bitty people that fly on mats with giant fans," said the Hokage who gave a little laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Yue was fast asleep at the foot of Gosa's bed. She had seemed to pass out from exhaustion of worry. She woke up very slowly which seemed to have been around three thirty. She looked at the window and saw Gosa. She got up and walked over to him. "Beautiful night isn't it?" she asked

"Hmmm.. Oh. I see, you're awake. Yeah, it is beautiful," he said as the two looked out at the night sky[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"The most beautiful night I have ever seen."[/COLOR] The moon shone like the sun reflecting off Gosa's sword. He walked over to the table and picked up his glass of water. He drank as Yue walked over. [COLOR=Navy]"What was it like, knowing you might have died?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"I just wanted to protect my friends, and this one girl I like."[/COLOR] Gosa stared into Yue's eyes and smiled. He laid across the bed and Yue sat by his head. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Thanks for, for being here with me."[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy] "Your my team mate, my friend. I couldn't leave you like this."[/COLOR]