OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

Sunrise in the Hidden Leaf Village, A slow time but peace ful time. Esspecially for a certain ninja named Siniku Yoshimitsu. He has been looking forward to this day for weeks. He had not had Genin pupils in the longest time. He just sat on top of the academy and watched the sun rise.

"This is going to be a beautiful day..." he said to himself with a small snicker, muffled by his Kitsune mask. "I wonder if the other Jounin are as excited as I am?"

He started to see the early risers stumble out of thier homes, some sleeply some energetic. A slight smile grew on his hidden mouth.

"I would be amazed if some of those energetic ones were Genin..." he said with a louder laugh.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunrise found Toru Uragashi passed out on his bed. He had been up training all night, again. He had been practicing a new technique, and required extra time that the day just didn't have. A bird sang on a nearby tree, and Toru, asleep though he was, heard it sub-conciously through the window. Rolling over on his bed, he slowly opened one eye, and then the other. Judging what time it was from the shadows on his floor, he decided that it was time to get up.

He got up carefully, his muscles still sore from the night's excercises. Before eating, he went onto his open porch that over-looked the city. Looking through the trees, and feeling the cool, promising wind on his face, he began to stretch, to take the taughtness out of his muscles. After about 20 minutes of intense stretching, he went inside, more flexible and awake now, and made himself breakfast.

He thought as he ate his cereal, "What are the plans for today?" He leaned back in his chair as his mind went through the daily routine. "Today's the day we meet our new Jounin instructor." This being decided on, he let his chair back down, and finished his ceral quickly. Thinking of grabbing a bath at the hot springs before going to meet his master and his teammates, he collected his bathing supplies and a new black espionage outfit out of his drawers, and hurried to the springs. "Today," said Toru to himself, "is my first step to becoming great!"

(OoC: Didn't know if I should post first or what; I just seized the moment! LoL)

Sunlight trickles in through the window. The beams of light stricking Gosa's eyes, as he wakes from his night's slumber. He rises from his bed and puts his clothes on and his customary gear for the day. He goes to the closet and grabs his sword before going downstairs.

"Later uncle, sis. I'm off to the academy." He says to his family as he heads for the door.

He walks down the street with hopes of his future as a shinobi. He approaches Toru's place.

"I'll wait for him." thinks Gosa aas he waits outside his friend's place.

When Toru got to his front door, he discovered his friend Gosa waiting for him. Gosa was a nice kind of guy; real dependable and honest to boot. You couldn't ask for a better friend in a fight, needless to say, Gosa was a good friend of Toru's.

After opening the door, he stopped, and nodded to Gosa, saying, "Hey. Good to see you this morning, care to join me in the hot springs?" Toru laughed a little, saying, "I was up all night again training, and I wanted to get the sweat off before all the introductions, you know, with our teacher and all?"

[COLOR=Purple]Toki woke up as the sun was rising. She walked out onto the veranda and looked at the sunrise. She had the perfect view of the sunrise from her house and she enjoyed watching it. She walked back inside and went into the kitchen to make something to eat. She made herself some eggs and toast and sat down. She thought of the events that were taking place today. First, there were the Genin exams. Second, was roaming the town. And third was searching for any enemies inside the city. She ate breakfast and went into her room.

She went to take a shower and when she was done, she put on her clothes and went out. She walked around the town looking at all the places that hadn't opened and smiled as she headed towards the academy to see if there was any fun to be done.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa was a really early riser. She got up before the sun and went and sat on the roof of her home. She watched as the sun rose from the trees with the elegant colors of red, orange, yellow, and pink in the sky. Tsubasa knew that today was the day when she would get her Genin students. She was excited as ever and couldn't wait to see who she would teach. Tsubasa would have to loose a lot of time watching but she knew that it would be alright. She smiled as the sun rose and said, "Good morning."

She got down from her roof and went inside. She made some ramen with meat and vegetables. Tsubasa sat down and ate and read her newspaper. After that, she cleaned up and was going to go to the hot springs for her bath. She put on some clothes and grabbed a towel and soap and headed out. On the way, she saw Toki and went up to her and said, "Good morning, Toki." as she smiled.[/COLOR]

Kusu walked throughout the streets of the leafe village. He travelled there over night for a mission: to identify the new leaf gennin and any unique abilities, keep record of any uchiha students or hyuga students coming to age, that sort of thing. He knew some of the leaf ninja personally and they accepted him, usually scouting or gathering information isn't too threatening. He also just enjoys laughing at the gennin who fail. He almost never missed a gennin exam just for that reason.

But the gennin who pass always think so highly of themselves, he had fun giving them a little spar to remind them where their place was. The exams were today so he casually walked around just waiting for the exam to begin, he was well enough at the disguise technique so he could slip in and watch as a leaf instructor unnoticed. He found his way down the streets and came across Siniku. "Well well, if it isn't the laughing fox guy." Kusu knew his nick-name and hated how childish it was so he called him a slightly more mature, albiet less catchy version.

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was walking around when she saw Tsubasa come up to her and say," Good morning."

"Good morning Tsubasa. How are you?" she said

"I'm doing just fine. I'm going down to the hot springs to take a bath. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the academy to see if there any new genin to mess with."

"Don't go and hurt anyone," said Tsubasa as she walked off to the hot springs.

[I]'Hurt anyone? I'm just gonna mess with the cocky brats to show them their place in line,'[/I] she thought as she walked towards the academy front doors and went in.[/COLOR]

Sado was starting yet another early morning enjoying the peace and quiet of his small, cold domicile. He leaned back in his arm chair and slowly flipped through the pages of his latest book. After reading for twenty minutes he closed the book and walked to the window and looked out at all the young genin making there way to the academy.

He decided it was best that he start to do the same. He picked his sword and gauntlet, put his cross necklace on, threw his coat on and stepped out into the world. It wasn't that warm yet, but he could tell it was going to be another hot one. He kinda cringed at the idea, but whatever. Not like he can do much about.

He set off for the academy, only wondering in his usual daze, what this new day would hold for him. He recognized many of the genin that were out and about, and even more of the jounin. He made it a point to pass by his mothers flower shop every morning to see how she was doing. It had only been a year since he moved out on his own so he liked to check in on her. She was the only family he had left.

After a quick visit with is mother he continued on, lost in thought once again. Along his way he saw two more genin he recognized. Toru, Toru Uragashi and Gosa Kosenki. They had become genin shortly before he became a chunin. They were younger than him, but he liked them all the same. The two were going on about something. Hey walked over towards them "Not causing trouble, are you?"

They both turned and Toru replied "Hey, Sado. Good to see you got this morning."

Sado smiled "Hey, that only happend once and I wasn't even that late."

Toru laughed "Sure, right."

Sado looked to Gosa "Morning Gosa."

"Hey. How you doing mister big time chunin. Not to big for your little genin friends right." He replied poking fun.

Sado laughed "Your as loud as ever. You know that annoys me when yell like that. I'm standing right here. No need to yell."

Gosa "I don't yell, I speak with authority."

Toru smirks "Whatever. Anyway, were heading out to the hot springs. Wanna come?"

Sado shakes his head "You know me, I prefer my water cold not hot. I gotta get going anyway. Later."

The two turn "Later."

And now Sado continues on to his way to the academy. He was scheduled to meet with one of the seasoned jounin for orientation. He was a rather famous one at that. the masked man, Siniku "Snickerfox" Yoshimitsu. Today was looking like a good day.

A little while later, Toru and Gosa hurried back from the hot springs, worried looks on their faces. Toru had his black stealth suit on but his hair was still dripping water. Gosa was jittering on excitedly, "Didja see the lady in there?!" He was talking much too loud. "I didn't know the springs were coed! Do you think she saw us?" asked Gosa.

Toru shook his head. "I don't think so, but she looked sort of familiar... maybe she's an instructor?" He thought for a minute. "I dunno though, she looked awful young.." his voice trailed off, and his face went red. As the rounded a corner, the academy rose up into view. At this, Toru turned to Gosa, "Let's not mention this to anyone, ok?" Gosa nodded, and they made their way up to the academy.

Before the sune rises, Shinaru was awake and already training on the acadamy grounds to get exercise before classes started. Shinaru always up. He trains in the moring on simple exersices like stretching and running.

Relaxing on the tree, Shinaru is thinking about the day before.

Thinking to himself: "If I train harder in the morning, I will use more chakra, but if I restrain myself too much then I won't now my limits."

Has the sun rises, one of the teachers of the genin school passes by on his way to his class room. He notice Shinaru on the tree.

Shinaru says: "Hi sensia, its a nice morning is it not?"

The Sensia says: "Why yes it is. So will you fall asleep in my class again today?"

Shinaru: "No, I didn't feel like using all my chakra this morning. Figured I'd save it till night fall."

Sensia: "Good, because we have a test for the class today."

Shinaru: "Oh, great. Another test again? Thats twice this week you have giving use a test. So can you give me a heads up on what the test subject is about?"

Sensia: "No that would be cheating and I could get fired for that. You now this already if you would stop sleeping in my class and pay attention."

Shinaru: "Oh well, at least I tried."

Sensia: "Well see you in one hour for first class."

Shinaru: "OK sensia, I'll see you in an hour."

After that the sensia walks into the school.

Shinaru waiting for the other genin to come to the acadamy for todays genin exams.
Today Shinaru did not use a bit of his chakra to exercise because of this fact and to make a good impresion on his Jounin instructer his is going to be assigned to. Hopefully he hopes its not a strict instructer like the last one was. He heard that Tsubasa was the Jounin he was assigned to but knowing that they would put him some other squad with a strict instructor, he didn't get his hope up. Shinaru would have to wait till later to find who his instructor would be. For now he heads home for breakfast, a shower, his normal cloths, and his gear. The reason why he went back home was that he had an hour to come back and with his extreme speed he would be their with in 3minutes. Usually leaves ten minutes before class starts anyways. Sometimes Shinaru leaves 30minutes to go to the hot springs or to grab some hot ramen right when the stores open. Usually beef ramen or chicken ramen. Thats because either he is out of food or on the run. On rare occasions to test his speed.

Kantello walked down the street toward the town center. As he reached the middle of the leaf village he took a right heading down towards the city's entrance.

It was early in the morning and a bit chilly out as he left the town and went around the forests to look for anything that sparked an interest in him. After a few minutes of travelling he heard some voices from the bush and decided to check it out. After observing them he noticed that they must be some genin that had gotten lost on they're way back to the leaf village as they looked quite beat up.

After a small laugh (as they where so close but where heading the wrong way) he helped them out by showing the way to the village and decided to watch the exams and see if they're was anything interesting happening in town.

Toru and Gosa entered the Academy's front gate when someone ran past them. "What was that?" Asked Toru.

"It was only Shinaru. He always uses his speed when he's in a hurry." Replies Gosa

"Hope he makes it back in time for the exam." Toru says as he turns for the door. "Come on, lets go."

"Right behind you. Today promises to be quite interesting." Gosa puts his sword in its proper location on his back as he follows Toru through the door.

[COLOR=Magenta]After Tsubasa said good bye to Toki she went off the the springs. While walking she saw some Genin. She knew that they both were going to take the exam. Tsubasa wondered if they were going to be in her squad or not. She decided to reap the benefits and doubt about it. She walked passed them but doing so she said in a low voice, "Be careful of those around you."

She kept walking and then finally went to the hot springs. She took her bath and soaked in it for a while. [I]Man, today's the day. Today I get to have a squad for yet another time and see what this year's students are going to be. It sure it gonna be fun.[/I] she thought and smiled. After her bath she got ready and went to the academy.[/COLOR]

Inside the main entrance, there was a grand entrance way, with halls that lead to the rest of the huge structure. The ceiling being so high, it cleared the trees, and let the sun shine down through the windows. Toru turned to see if Gosa was still behind him, and then turned towards where the examinations were being held and started walking. He mentally checked and went over his equipment; his short sword was in place, strapped to his back, his favorite two kunai were in their special pouches in his pants legs, for easy access, and most importantly, his black suit was fitting well and comfortably. This made Toru smile, and he whistled a little as they walked.

Arriving at the designated classroom, he found some other Jounin level ninja waiting inside, along with a few others. Whispering to Gosa on his way in, he said, "Be ready for anything." And he took a seat in one of the seats spread out across the room, near the front. He didn't want to miss anything important, even though it probably wouldn't start for a little while longer. Casting a glance at Gosa, he gave a nod, and leaned back in his chair.

Gosa whispered back, "I always am. Its what I do" He sat in a chair next to Toru and checked his equipment. Kunai, shuriken, soldier pills, exploding tags, and eleven whetstones. He removed one form his bag and drrew his sword and began sharpening it. "What do you think the exam will be like?" asked Gosa as he continues to sharpen his sword.

"Honestly, I don't know," replied Toru, who was still leaning back in his chair. "I would assume, that they want to test our abilities, in order to determine which Jounin instructor we get. But other than that, I don't have a clue." He too pulled out his sword, but after thoroghly examining it, he put it away, and began to get bored.

"Hey Gosa," said Toru, "I wonder when this thing is gonna start. I want to see what kind of instructors we get the 'honor' of training with. Maybe that foxy guy, or one of the respected kunochi Jounin. I can't wait!" He began to tap one of his kunai against his chair, effectivly leaving a gouge each time.

30 minutes after Keasora woke up, he was done chaning into is clothes and just took a quick shower. After taking a quick look at the clock, a surprised expression came to his face and said, "Shoot! I over slept! Gotta get going and fast!" He said as he quickly takes a bite out of an apple that was lying on the table and quickly grabbed his sleeveless hoodie. He puts on the hoodie as a runs straight towards the academy. "I need to go faster." He mumbled to himself as he increases speed.

As Keasora reaches the academy, 2 other jounin just opened the door outside. Keasora stopped and quickly asked, "Are the exams starting yet?" "They we're just about to start, so you better hurry and fast!" said one of the jounin. Gracious Keasora was, he quickly ran into the hally where the room that was holding the exams were. After he opens that door into the room, he quickly sat on a chair spreaded across the rooms and said, "Sorry for being late, I over slept......Now then, show me what you got."

"Kunochi! Now I'm interested. But as long as we get someone who is a good instructor I don't care. I need some more training ideas." Gosa sheaths his sword.He checked the clock, it read 9:30.
'hey" he begins to whisper to Toru. "Isn't that girl we saw at the spring a jounin. How ironic would that be if we get stuck with her?' Gosa laughs quietly to himself as he drifts off into a quick nap befeore the exam. "If it starts befroe I wake, give me a good slap in the back of my head."

***As Gosa wakes to the sound of thunder, he walks downstairs to see his parents sitting at the table. Then the door was kicked in as armed men came charging in. Gosa's sister grabed him and draged him into the hall closet. He saw through the opening as his parents were beaten and stabed. Gosa began to cry.***

Gosa sat up in his chair. "Whats wrong dude?" asked Toru concerned

"It's nothing, don't worry about." replies Gosa, wiping sweat from his brom

"Comeo n you can tell me." begged Toru curious as to what made his friend sweat so much. He's normally a calm guy.

"I said its nothing. I'll tell you when the time is right. Lets leave it at that." Gosa tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. He sat in silence.

When the teacher rushed in, Toru bonks Gosa on the head with his fist, but not too hard. Gosa jumps up with his hand on his sword, and then calms down when he realizes it is only Toru. "Scared me for a second there, jeez, did you have to hit so hard?!"

Toru gave him a thumbs up sign, just as the late Jounin replied, "Excellent reflexs, that's how a ninja should act!" At the praise, Gosa turned to the side, remotely embarrassed. Toru spoke up.

"What are we doing here? You said. 'go', but you didn't say what we were supposed to do?" He looks around. "It looks like everyone IS here though, so what exactly ARE we doing?"

After a dirty look from Siniku. Kusu continued to the genin exams. As he reached the building he used a focus of chakra on his feet to quickly scale the wall. Once safely on the roof and generally out of sight he preformed several hand seals and spoke quietly "transformation jutsu". A slight poof of smoke and he was dressed in perfect leaf jounin garb. His headband was on his forehead in place and with the right symbol. And he had a different facial appearance all together.

Once he checked himself over he jumped down and landed with little or no sound, and walked around to the entrance. The exams had already started but he could still go in to observe and keep order. He watched the students around the room with a smirk. All the while keeping a low profile and watching silently from a corner. If he drew too much attention the other joinin might see but not recognize him, blowing his cover s a leaf jounin.

If they saw threw his jutsu he could be in serious trouble, plus being surounded by top class enemy ninja wasn't a good strategy. He was extremely talented with battles even in numbers, but he would still have a tough run for his money if he was caught now. This just made Kusu more exited to collect his information in such a manner. And as such his smile grew as he tried to stay unnoticed in the corner.

Kantello walked into the test area and walked into the building an noticed there weren't many people inside the halls of the buildings and figured that the test was about to start and decided to slip in unnoticed.

As he walked up to the door he put his hands together and used body flicker and he appeared in his seat inside the room as a few jounin looked over recognizing him they continued to watch the genin to see what would happen.

Kantello leaned over to the side and asked what was happening and the jounin replied that the instructor was late and that he didn't know why. Kantello shrugged and decided to wait for him to show up or for a reason of him not appearing to come.

Siniku just snickered and kept looking out over the village. He saw a familiar face walking down the path to the Academy. A big grin appeared across his mouth inside the mask. He jumped onto the gates then to the ground.

"Well Hello my lovely Tsubasa." said Snicker with a small laugh. "How is the day treating you so far... By the look of things very well."

Siniku has only one weakness, cute women. He often flirted with the lady Jounins. Much to thier dismay most times. Some just laughed and tolerated the laughing masked man.

[COLOR=Purple]Toki walked into the Academy just as some genin had rushed in not to be late for class. She walked to a room that was big and had huge windows on two sides to of the walls. She sat down in a chair next to one of the windows and looked outside. She looked at the field where the genin last year took their test. She wondered if this year's genin were going to do the same thing and then she chuckled about the last year's bunch. She waited in the room alone thinking about nothing and staring outside.[/COLOR]