OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

On my waay out of the acadamy gates I run pass Toru and Gosa. Knowing that Toru has not seen my speed I decide to run pass them and give Toru a little scare. Gosa on the other hand knows my routine from previous encounters. On my way back to the acadamy, I ran into Miss Tsubasa. After getting up and helping Tsubasa up, I appologised for running into her.

Shinaru: "I'm so sorry Miss Tsubasa. I didn't see you there. I hope you can forgive me."

Shinaru: "Well love to sit and chat but the exams are going to start in 5 minutes and I can't be late like last year so I'll be on my way."

After making back with only 2 minutes to spare, I say Hi to Toru and Gosa and sit in my sit next to Gosa.

Shinaru: "So Toru, we finaly meet. Sorry I ran passed you guys earlier but I forgot my gear at home and I can't train with out them......hey after the exams Gosa and Toru, you guys wanna get some ramen? I'm paying for the food. If your interested just say something after class."

After that, they went back to class and waited for the sensia to tell them who they where assigned to for their genin exams this time.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=DarkGreen]Guys, this RPG is quickly deteriorating below our standards of a decent game. Sloppy, incoherent and overly short posts riddled with typos and grammar issues is not something we want to see here at the Adventure Square.

Please shape up and put more effort to your posts, I'm sure that way the game is much more enjoyable for all of you as well. Thanks in advance!

-Sandy[/color]

"Yeah, Ramen sounds good. Beef for me. What do you think Toru, you in?" asks Gosa looking forward to the ramen after the exam.

"I'm down. Pork for me though, extra pork. Think we should invite anyone else?" replies Toru. (I know what Gosa is going to say without even asking.) Thinks Toru laughing to himself at the thought of his friend.

"Girls! Real good looking girls. Thats it I'm definetly going." Gosa tuned around to check the clock and noticed some of the Jounin glaring at them. "Must not like optomistic people. Any one of these people could be our jounin instructor." He looked around again and noticed that they are the only genin sitting in front. "Everyone else nervous, cant blame them."

(OCC- I guess we better speed up the RP ...)

"Well see you later Tsunada." said Snicker as he sped away to the Academy. He had to get ready for the Genin he would be assigned. He had his own way of testing to see if the Genin were capable of being his pupils. This would be revealed later. As soon as he entered the academy, a bell rang calling all Genin and Jounin to the courtyard of the academy.

Siniku stood behind several of the other Jounin and look out over the flock of Genin that were coming in. He snickered queitly as he saw several Genin looking nervously around. He looked at some that looked like they would be very fun to train and some that were just up tight. After a few minutes the Hokage stood among them.

"I see we have many Genin this year." said the Hokage to Siniku."How many you think will make it?"

"Sir, I think more then half will fail... Then again I maybe wrong." he said with a snicker.

"I certainly hope so."

The Hokage looked towards the crowd, "Hello my young students. I imagine that this is a special day for all of you. These are going to be some of the most important days in your lifes as Shinobi. But all of you should know... Half of you will not make it." A quite pulse of whispering went through the crowd. "How ever you will have the best Jounin instructors in all the land. Good Luck and those of you that do not make it... Maybe next year will be better" he said walking back into the academy.

As he returned inside a Jounin spoke to the crowd, "Ok all of you will now be assigned your instructers. If you would, go to a degsignated area and Jounin will observe your current skill and will select only ONE to teach."

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa was happy to see Snicker being as cheerful as ever. She was very worried that he may get in trouble later for it though. As she said goodbye to him, she headed for the Academy. Once there, she could see that many Genin were all looking hopeless and some determined. She looked around to see if she could see Snicker but no luck. She was sort of disappointed to not see him or hear him snicker. When that Hokage had announced for the students to see who their instuctor was she got excited.

Tsubasa was going to have to find a way to test them to see if they are ready to shinobi. As she sat down, she watched all of the Genin stand up and look at the bulletin board to see who their Jounin insturtor was.[/COLOR]

"Great, now we have to compete." Gosa looks around at the other Genin and turns to his friends. "You two are probably the ones I have to worry most about. Don't take it personaly if I beat you." Gosa sticks out his fist. "Same here man. Try not to cry now." Toru says as he puts his fist in. "Don't go running to mommy when I beat the both of you." Shinaru adds his fist into the mix. "My mother has been dead for six years. Whatever, lets just get this over with." Gosa turns to face the exam instructor.

"We're ready to fight when your ready to start!" Says all three of the boys at once.

"I see that these students are very optimistic about the exams today." Keasora said as his head faces to Tsubasa. "But very sad that more than half of these students won't become genin....." He said as he adjusts his sunglasses properly. As he waits, he thinks of a way to test their abilities to see if they were worthy of being his students.

"Hmmmmmmmm..........So many things, so many ways. I can't chose which option to pick that's well suited for any of them to take. I don't like to make giving a test easy enough to pass with ease....Something that would at least allow me to see which ones a really capable of becoming shinobi." Keasora said as he puts his hand on his head. A couple minutes passed by and then he came with a solution. "Bingo...I got just the one." He said with a smirk on his face.

Just as Keasora was about to reveal his strategy, an explosion of a sort of smokescreen steam filled the training area. Wiping his eyes from the steamy fumes, he called out in alarm, "What's going on!?" Several other Jounin, as they tried to clear the steam away with jutsu, shrugged, and left him to his own answers. Shouts from the middle of the cloud of burning steam alerted him that something was going on.

As the last of the horrid steam cleared, this year's genin students could be seen in a massive free-for-all, with no clear sides, and everyman for himself. Keasora started putting away his sunglasses, preparing to go in and stop all the fighting, when the Jounin Snickerfox stopped him with his hand on his shoulder. "I think," said the fox man with a wryly smile and short snicker, "that whoever set off that jutsu, gave us a PERFECT oppurtunity."

Keasora looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, he knew where this was going. "You can't be serious."

Snickerfox snickered again, saying, "Oh, but I AM. This is just what we needed. With all the fighting going on," he grabbed a stray kunai that had been hurtling towards him, "we can easily access the students abilities, even more-so than in a mock battle. The one's that are left standing at the end are the one's we pick from." He layed back on the grass. "Let's just sit back and *snicker* enjoy the show, my friend."

In the middle of the field, Toru worked his hands in all the motions he had ever practiced; deflecting blow after blow with the chakra infused in his hands, and returning the favor in kind. His eyes were burning from the strange steam, and he had to struggle to block the attacks in time.

Thoughts raced through his mind, like, "Who was that strange guy in the midst of the genin? He appeared, and suddenly there's this, BURNING MIST everywhere." Toru had tried to catch him, but failed, and just ended up hitting another student, who immediately started slinging jutsu like a gunslinger. He then made the mistake of yelling, "Catch him! He started the fog!" which of course only added to the confusion. So, effectively, he had started the whole mess.

He concentrated back on his current situation (noticing that the mist had, for the most part cleared), and realized that he was set upon from multiple sides. He ducked under a punch, dodged to the left of a kunai, and blocked an attempted stab at his back. He knew he couldn't fight them all on equal footing, so he pushed off the attempted stabber, and spun around behind him while performing the hand signs for the shadow clone jutsu. The most he could conjure were two, but that would be perfect for fighting his opponents at the moment.

Appearing on each side of him, with a little smoke, was a perfect double. Setting up their stances, oblivious to the world around him, Toru and his doubles smirked, and charged straight ahead to test his skills.

On the other side of the battlefield, Gosa and Shinaru fared alittle better. They had been beside each other when the brawl started, and had teamed up to fend off the others back to back. Gosa was using his signature technique; consuming his body in fire fed by his chakra. This had a double blessing. The fire protected him from the mist, as well as burnt his enemies. He was engaging several other genin, exchanging blows with them, with his giving them burns when he would make contact.

Shinaru was using a little different method; he would lure his opponents in, and then trick them into attacking him, when he really wasn't there! He would circle behind them, and knock them unconcious with a quick chop to the neck. He didn't really believe that he should kill his classmates, it WAS just a test after all. He sighed, and continued to entice the next victim.

(OoC: Figured I'd take the liberty of pulling everything together. :D srry about played characters; wanted to have main people take part, pm me if you want me to change it... Also, changed the 'smoke' to "mist" :D)

(Ooc: I enjoy it when other people have that kind of imagination. Keep it up!)

One after another, Shinaru continued to knock out the others. Watching Gosa and Toru fight while outnumbered really got me worried. Even though I could just end this fight by using my weapon, I wanted to see my friends protect themselves. Seeing Toru spin arround that guy doing hand signals to create two perfect clones to help hem fight was absolutly amazing . Gosa with his signiture jutsu of engulfing himself in fire feed by his own chakra was impressive.

Shinaru; "Gosa watch for the guys coming from your right. Toru and Gosa can you try not to injure this kids that much? I really think its not neccessary to kill our other genin during this brawl. Use single hit knock outs if you can. I'll go after the guy who started this."

Toru and Gosa: "Ok be carefull, you promised use ramen."
Even though in middle of combat.
Shinaru: "Ok, ok, Just don't loose. I want you guys to pass."

And with that Shinaru did several hand signals so fast that twenty clones of him appeared out of now-where and started attacking every one except Gosa and Toru. The reason why is to keep them from entirfiring with his seach.

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was outside next to SnickerFox and Keasora. She watched as all the genin were fighting each other just to rise to the next level. She noticed that three of the genin were fighting all the other genin off with amazing power.

"Hey, SnickerFox. Who are those three genin over in the middle of the fight?" asked Toki as she pointed to the ones she was talking about

"Oh those? Those genin are Toru, Shinaru and Gosa. They seemed really good don't they?" said SnickerFox as he snickered at the thought of it

'They really are amazing. It seems that Shinaru has wandered off to find out who exploded that smokebomb. I'll go watch him to see what he is capable of."

And with that, she hurried off to see what the boy Shinaru was up to.[/COLOR]

Shinaru who couldn't get this feeling that some one was watching him, but he did not let that stop him from finding the one who was responsible for this fight.

after 5 minutes of looking from the roof tops, he notices a jounin who he has not seen before. Shinaru always made it a personal thing to now all the faces of the jounin in the village. After identifying the stranger he went down to confront him.

Shinaru: "Hey you stop. You will turn around and tell me why you threw that smoke bomb in the middle of the other genin."

The Stranger: "Mmm how about you just get go back to the acadamy and finish the fight."

Shinaru: "No, if I go back your coming with me. Don't make me use force. You will not be harmed if you come with me quietly."

The Stranger: "Like I said before, No I won't go back and you will go back empty handed or dead. Your choice."

The stranger pulls his weapon and points towards the acadamy.

Shinaru: "I hoped it didn't have to come to this, but you leave me with no choice."

With that Shinaru pulls his long sword from his sheeth and does one hand sign.

Shinaru: "Ninja art: summining jutsu: Shining Dragon of speed."

Next to Shinaru appears a huge silver dragon ready to fight.

The stranger laughs: "Hahaha, nice summining jutsu kid but even with your dragon you stand no chance of beating me."

Shinaru: "You underestemate my speed. That you will pay dearly."

Before Shinaru can begin his attck on the stranger Toki appeared.

Toki: "So Shinaru you found the person who threw that smoke bomb and started the fight."

Shinaru: "Yes I did. Hey are you one of the jounin who is at the exams today?"

Toki: "Yes and I have been trailing you ever since you left to find this person."

Shinaru: "Really, I had that feeling like someone was watching me, but right now is not the time to chat we have a suspect refusing to cooperate with use."

The Stranger: "Damn, now this as become too much to handle. Sorry to leave you two empty handed but I think its time for me to disappear."

Before the stranger can do a hand sign, Shinaru was already beside him with his sword near his throught.

Shinaru: "I warned you not to underestemate my speed. Now come with use or die."

Toki: "Now Shinaru, don't kill him. He might be one of the jounin who are watching the exams today."

Shinaru: "No, he is an imposter. I know all the Jounin in this village even before they arrive. His not even from this land. So come out you phony and tell use your real reason why your here."

The Stranger: (Thinking to himself. Thats impresive. This Genin can memorize the faces of other people. Didn't count that he was that fast. Well might as well tell my name before I leave.)

the Stranger: "The name is Kusu. Thats all you need to know."

Before either Shinaru or Toki could react. Kusu threw a smoke grenade and disappeared.

Shinaru: "Damn, he got away."

Toki: "So this is Shinaru Jink. You are quite impressive."

Shinaru: "Yea thanks but if we can get back to the acadamy. I am wooried about Gosa and Toru."

Toki: "Yeah lets go. We waste time talking."

Shinaru: "If I can ask one favor."

Toki: "What?"

Shinaru: "Gosa, Toru, and me are wondering if we can get assigned to Tsubasa."

Toki: "I'll look into it."

Shinaru: "Really thanks. Now lets go."

And with that they both head back to the fight. When they got back the fight was nearly over with Gosa and Toru in the middle still standing while about 20 genin surounding them.

Shinaru: (Shouts) "Gosa, Toru are you ok?"

Gosa: "Yeah but most of my chakra is gone."

Toru: "Same here. Wecould use some assistance here from you. If you wouldn't mind."

Shinaru: "Yeah, sure."
Shinaru put away his weapon. Atfer summining his dagon Shinaru was almost out of chakra. That was bad, but using jutsu was not the only thing Shinaru knew. While under fauster care they taught him not chakra moves. Like using jis own body as a weapon, that kind of thing.

Took all three of them at least 10 minutes to knock out the rest of the genin.
(OoC: I am trying what silent_sword did. Hope you can play along)

Snikerfox watched Gosa with some interest. He was at the point where he was not snickering at the thought of training one of these three. He saw as they faught each one exibited great skill, yet it was raw... Undefined.

"Prehaps this willl be a good year after all..." he said to himself still watching Gosa.

Snicker could see that Gosa's chakra was getting low and just sighed. He knew training this one would be difficult at the least. He watched the other two with the same idea. But which was worthy enough to be his student?

"It takes more then just raw power and strength to study under me..." he said to mostly himself.

Shinaru looked like he was a bit high of himself at the least. Toru seemed more of a thinker. Goru was more of a mystery to him.

"I think I have found my boy..." he said with snicker.

Kantello watched as the genin each other and noticed a genin run off and saw a jounin follow close behind and he decided to follow them to see what was up. After following for a few minutes he saw the genin jump down to where there was a man standing. After a few seconds of conversation he saw the genin summon up a silver dragon as the other jounin jumped down beside him. After they talked about whether or not he was a jounin the genin made a comment about knowing every jounin in the village faces and knew that it was impossible for many of the jounin in the village where gone on missions for extended periods of times and that he wouldn't have even seen all of the jounin in the village, tho he himself did not recognize the man and neither did Toki apparently.

After a short scene where the genin used a jutsu to get beside the man quickly and had his sword at his throat he heard the man say his name... Kusu... that name, he had heard it before... yes he recognized it, it was that of a traveler he had heard of a while back. This man was much too dangerous for a jounin to take on alone let alone a genin, for he could create bone from any point of his body which meant that if he did attack with that blade it would bounce off for he most likely had a bone plate covering his neck right now much denser than steel.

Luckily he didn't seem in the fighting mood as Kantello watched as he released smoke and jumped up out of the area and seemed to disappear from sight. Kantello returned back to the testing area where he saw the remaining genin still fighting and he jumped down to the Hokage and reported on what had happened inside the village just a few moments ago.

OOC: The Enemy is going away for the weekend and until he returns i'll be playing his character to the best of my ability to make sure he doesn't fall behind in the plot until he returns plz try not to use him too much because i don't wanna make any big decisions for him really

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa said to Keasora, "Well testing isn't something that you should take so highly of. For me I want to test their abilites and see where they are at and what they are capable of."

Tsubasa smiled and Keasora asked, "What about having the best and what about trying to test them in general."

"So far I haven't had a squad that made it past my test let alone made it past the first day."

Keasora turned and looked surprised. "Why have none passed?"

"I haven't found a squad that will be able to show me what they have and that none of them have the ability to want to learn more than what they have. So I want to see what this year's genin are gonna be and maybe I might have a squad." Tsubasa noticed that Toki had left and sighed. She turned to watch some other Genin fighting. She took interest in the one named Toru. She watched him closely and try to see what he was doing wrong and right. For starters, he excelled on all the tests and was very curious to begin with.

[I]I think I've found the one that I've been looking for. [/I]Tsubasa then uses the vanishing jutsu and appears in front of Toru. "Congrats. How would you like to be part of my squad?"[/COLOR]

"She maybe right, but I have my own beliefs and training methods." Keasora said to himself as he adjusts his sunglasses. Then suddenly, a thought came to him. He'd now began having an interest of training Shinaru. "He may not looks as much, but I can clearly see he has the potential of becoming a true shinobi. He's seems like a curious one in my view." Keasora saids to himself as he performs hand signs.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but I think I've found someone I'd like to meet." He said to the other jounin and then disappears. As Shinaru is taking deep breaths from all the fighting, Keasora quickly appeared in front of Shinaru and asks, "Good job! How would you like it if you joined my squad?" Shinaru suddenly has a surprised look on his face. "You'll more than just a shinobi if you train under me." Kesaora said with a smirk on his face.

[COLOR=Purple]Toki returned to the academy after the little chat with Kusu, the mysterious stranger shinobi. She had heard his name before and knew he was trouble. [I]'That Kusu guy is big trouble. I will have to look into this much farther,'[/I] she thought as she arrived back at the academy to see Toru and Gosa surrounded by 20 other genin.

Shinaru jumps down in the middle with Toru and Gosa and shouts,"Just stand back. These rookies have nothing on me."

Soon, all the other genin have been knocked out and lying on the ground. Toki saw Tsubasa do a few hand signs and appear in front of Toru who would soon be apart of her group and Keosora appear in front of Shinaru.

"It seems that these genin have excelled above the rest," said Toki

"Indeed they have," said SnickerFox as he stood next to her

"I would believe that you are interested in that Gosa kid. Am I not right?"

"You are. He seems of a mystery to me. I would indeed love to train him."

"Well, now that all of you have someone in your squads, you will be seeing me from time to time to check up on you to see how your progress is going to see give you missions from the Hokage. If they past your tests."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Toru was a little bit startled art first and then saw that another Jounin had asked the same question to Shinaru. Toru thought about it for awhile and then said, "I'd like to be if that is okay with you?"

"Yeah! I have one Genin. You'll be great. You meet all of my requirements and I like your attitude. You have what it takes to be a shinobi after all," said Tsubasa as she winked. "You may now return to the class and wait until the others have arrived. From there, you will be able to see who made it and who did not. You may also notice that some of the Genin that do pass may be part of your squad. If you learn more about my personality and how I work, then you may know about the ones that I will pick to be your teammates."

Tsubasa then left to watch the other Genin before all the good ones were taken. She found saw Snikerfox and went up to him. When she walked up to him, she punched him saying, "How dare you just leave me in the middle of the street and say nothing as you leave! You could have said that you were going to see the genin exams or something! You need to be more considerate when talking. I am worried about you," said Tsubasa.[/COLOR]

"Sorry about that Tsubasa..." said Snicker reajusting his mask, " I was very inconsiderate. Why don't you join me for some Sake later?" He let out a small snicker. "Meanwhile... I have a kid to look at..."

He jumped and landed behind Gosa. Gosa turn and was a bit startled about the sudden appearance of the tall masked Jounin. Siniku turned and chuckled as he saw the startled look.

"Why don't you head back to the class rooms... I will be by later to take you and train you. Congrats you have sparked my interest Gosa." he said jumping again and landing back where he was. "They joy of being me... Glad to see you have selected your Genin Tsubasa. Prehaps this one can pass your test. hehehe. And I hope Gosa can pass mine..."

[COLOR=Magenta]"It's not all about about trying to pass my test. It's about trying to see if you know that there is no test at all," said Tsubasa with a small laugh.

"What do you mean by that there is no test for your Genin? asked Snikerfox.

"For starters, I pick my Genin that are the best. I don't pick ones that will fail the test. I use the Substitution Jutsu to think that I'm there but I'm not. My sub isn't a normal one. It has all the aspects of the real me yet it has one flaw. It can't use any of my secret jutsu. It can still use real jutsu but it has a terrible time trying to use my jutsu. So I only let it use normal every day jutsu. So, what I mean by that I don't have a test is to see if they know that it isn't a test and that the test was to accept being part of my squad."

"Wouldn't many have realized that it was a Substitution jutsu and not the real you? And how come no one has passed your test?"

"The first and the second question are the same. Once they realize that it's just a substitution, they try to find the real me in the same area that I have located them. No one has passed since this test is indeed easy yet at the same time it is difficult to see. They all go in thinking that I'm going to make it hard and when I come back to check on them and see that they are still looking for me, then I know that they have failed. But I have a feeling that this year will be the first year for me to have Genin. Oh, I'll join you for sake later." Tsubasa then turned to watch the Genin.[/COLOR]

"Well that was...strange. I guese that means I passed." Gosa sat down on the grass to catch his breath. "Heh well that was fun. Hey Shinaru! Thanks for getting rid of those guys for us." Shinaru came up to Gosa, "Thanks, you did well yourself. I liked your fire Jutsu." Shinaru and Gosa punched fists. "I have a long way to go before I perfect my Blood limit. Well lets not sit around, we have plans to make." Gosa sees that Toru has already walked into the Academy. He puts his arrm around Shinaru's shoulders. "So, I was thinking that...." They walk into the academy as Gosa listed girls they should invite for ramen.

[COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: Deathsye has allowed me to be another character. This one is a Genin and her sign up is in the Adventure Inn.

Yuki was very strong and courageous Her past was terrible and she regrets it. Now she lives to see the future that her parents had left her and brought her to passing the Genin exam. She fought anyone that came in her way and noticed that Gosa, Toru and Shinaru had already been accepted into a squad. Now all that was left was for her to be accepted into a squad too. [I]There's not much people who can get accepted. I'll have to try my hardest and excel above the rest to be on a squad.[/I]

Yuki then charged foward and used her Snow Whirl Jutsu to freeze the others and them take them down. She did a few hand signs and then a giant tornado of snow wrapped around some of the kids. Then Yuki did some more hand signs and the kids began to slowly freeze and get frostbite. After she had let her jutsu go, some of the kids were freezing and some were nearly passed out from the cold. Yuki had most of them down but there still was a lot more to deal with.[/COLOR]

OOC: If there is any questions about this character and my other one then pm me about it. ^^

Gosa turned and witnessed a girl using extrodinary jutsu on the remaining genin. "Hmm pretty good." He watched as she finished off the rest. "Hey Shinaru, go on ahead. Tell Toru I'll be there in a few." "Alright don't take to long." Gosa approached the girl, he started to clap. "Not bad, not bad. I've never really seen you in class before." I'm Gosa."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Name's Yuki. I'm in the same class as you but I really don't put up a front when talking or socializing with people," she replied.

"Really. Your jutsu is extraordinary. You took out a lot of people in just one jutsu."

"Not really. The jutsu that I use is powerful but it has a counter effect on me. You better get back to the classroom seeing as that you have already been accepted into a squad." Yuki then ran away from Gosa and she started figting again with the other students.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa watched the girl that had extraordinary jutsu. [I]Doesn't seem my type. She seems well enough to be with Keasora or Snikerfox over here. Not with me. I can see that her past was well brutal and her being able to make it on a squad is well on her way. [/I]

"Hey Sniker. You see that girl over there kicking everyone down like no other?" asked Tsubasa.

"Yeah, she sure is one amazing girl. Top of the class and is well trained if I do say so myself *snicker*," said Snikerfox.

"Her name's Yuki Genki and she has a mighty talent of jutsu but she has one mighty downfall."

"What is that?"

"Something that you have to find out for yourself," said Toki as she walked up to Tsubasa and Snikerfox. "Yuki Genki is an amazing girl but dig down far enough about her then you see that she is nothing more than just trouble."
[/COLOR]

OOC: Powerplaying a little sorry about that. ^^

Gosa watched as Yuki went back to fighting. "A down side, that can't be good. I wonder what it is." A body next to Gosa started moving, it was a genin he had taken on earlier. He kicked him in his chest. "You already lost, just wait until the medics arrive." "Who are you to tell me what to do?" Gosa knelt down to try and talk some sense into this guy. "Look you want to be a shinobi right? What good would you do if you cause further injury to yourself." The genin laid back down taking Gosa's advice. "Right, now to find Toru and Shinaru to finalize our plans." Gosa walked back into the academy and found his friends.

[COLOR=Purple]"Indeed that girl is nothing but trouble for a lot. She is hiding something is what I can tell you at the most," said Toki as she looked at SnickerFox

"She seems like a good kid to me *snicker*," said SnickerFox

"I agree with Snicker. But I also agree with you as well. She is indeed hiding something. Maybe you and Keasora can find out if she is on one of your squads," said Tsubasa with a little laugh

"I'll be going now," said Toki as she started to walk off

"Where are you going?" asked Tsubasa

"I'm going to see Lord Hokage on a matter of things. I'll be seeing you from time to time so don't worry about me." And with that she disappeared.

She arrived next to the Hokage and said," Lord Hokage, it seems that we have some trouble on our hands."

"It seems we do. Kantello has told me," said the Hokage

"Oh, so he has. Thank you Kantello."

"No problem," said Kantello as he gave her a bow

"I will be watching the new genin and their squads along the way and report anygthing of intrest or suspician if need be."[/COLOR]