OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

As Toru made his way to class, he couldn't imagine his luck; HE, had been asked to join a squad! He didn't even notice that he was bleeding in several places, or that most of his chakra was gone. He couldn't care less at the moment. THIS, had to be the best moment of his life.

He walked slower, thinking of all he had been through to get here, his family, not wanting him to become a ninja, and his little sister; not understanding but still wanting to help. He had run away, to become a shinobi and live for the fight, but also to have a purpose. He sighed; he didn't often think of the past when the sun was still high and life was in the air.

He found his way to the room the Jounin Tsubasa had asked him to wait in. Only when he had entered and sat down did he realize that his friends Gosa and Shinaru weren't with him. He started to get worried, but then realized that he probably wasn't the only one to get accepted into groups. He smiled, and leaned back in his chair, waiting for his friends to join him.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosa walks down the hall and enters a room. "Ah Toru! There you are!" He sits down in a chair next to Toru. "What were you doing, flirting with girls again?" asks Toru wondering what took his friend so long. "No no....yeah. Only the pretty ones." He laughs and notices his wounds. "You and Siniku sensei will get along just fine." "You think. Man, I had this new technique I wanted try, but by that time my chakra was low." He looks around the room. "Wheres Shinaru?"

Snickerfox listened to both Tsubasa and Toki about the girl Yuki. He snickered a bit and looked at Tsubasa. He reajusted his mask that had shifted ever so slightly. He didn't want it to fall off.

"Tsubasa... You know as well as I that EVERYONE has something to hide..." he said this time not snickering, "I hide my face... And much of my past because it is simply not important."

He looked back to the battle. Some of the frozen Genin were finally starting to thaw. His yellow eye darted around. He knew there were a limit of three Genin to every Jounin that wanted a full squad to train but he also knew that some would want a crack at training one.

"I will wait till later..." he said. "You say she isn't your cup of tea when it comes to training... If no one else will pick her I will. The girl deserves the chance."

After Keasora asked Shinaru to oin his squad, he later said, "Think about it for a while. If you want to join my squad, then meet me in room 203." Then Keasora quickly teleported to Snickerfox and said. "I over heard you guys saying that one female genin should have some 'supervision' as I put it. So, then I'll take her in my squad. ust tell her to meet her new jounin teacher at room 203." Keasora said to the group as he left.

After Keasora left the group, he quickly teleported to the room where he'd told his genin to meet at. "This shall be an interesting year, hope the genin I get will get more than just an experiance in there first year." He said as he sits down on one of the chairs in front of the chalk board. As he sits back down, he readjusts his sunglasses. "Fun times we'll have together!" He siad to himself with a smirk appearing on his face.

[COLOR=Navy]Yue was battling all the genin that came her way. She used her Zashiki-Warashi to get into their minds. All the genin that came, fell to the ground screaming in pain cause all they could see was their fears. She looked around as the genin fell in pain. She saw Toru, Gosa, Shinaru, and Yuki all standing with some other genin that seemed to have made it. She wondered if she would be accepted on a squad, and if so, she hoped that it would be a good one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki left the Hokage and went to scope out the village. She was wondering if she would be able to find the man Kusu. She also wondered why he was in the village in the first place and what he wanted.[/COLOR]

OOC: Yue is my other character. She is a genin as you can all tell. If you want to know more about her, look it up in the Adventure Inn. Any questions, pm me.

((silent_sword909 asked me to post for him for a bit.))

"Ah Shinaru, welcome to room 203." He runs up and shakes his hand. "Come let me show you around, this is the chalkboard." Knock it off. Your as insane as ever." "Yeah but, thats who I am." He leaned against the board. "How many genin are left. We practically took them all out, save for the ones Yuki took out." Toru raised his head. "Who is this Yuki you speak of?" "You said it yourself, "I was flirting with girls," again. Shes an amazing fighter, I have to giver her credit."

"Treat her right Keasora if she agrees to join your sqaud..." said Sinkiu he said still watching the battle with waning interest. That is until he saw Yue. He recognized the Sharingun immediatly. He snickered slowly and kept his eye one her.

"Seems this year is full of surprised isn't it?" he asked himself. "Yue Uchiha... Part of the resurrected Uchiha clan... What luck. "Hey Yue... If you are interested you can come with me to room 203..."

Snicker turned and walked inside. He had taken all he wanted this year. He had taken two that interested him enough to teach. He kept snickering at all the Genin that looked excited to be picked by there Jounin instructors.

He had just arrived at the door of room 203 as he heard Gosa's comment. This actually made him laugh very loudly. He had finally found a Genin that thought the same as him. This pleased him very much.

"Finally found one I can relate with..."

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa watched as Toki and Sniker left. She watched to see that rest and noticed how Keasora took interest in Yuki and Sniker to Yue. "Looks like most of good Genin were taken. Man, I really wanted to see how this was going to work out. But I have to admit most of the Genin here wouldn't make it past the first exam. Now I get a one-on-one with my Genin," said Tsubasa as she disappeared and then reappeared in the classroom 203.

"Ah, good to see that you have chosen a good squad so far Keasora," said Tsubasa. She looked around the room to find her Genin. She found him. She had done some research on him to learn more about him but there was nothing. She was surprised for she had the ability to access that information about her students. Tsubasa was now gonna have to ask to learn more about Toru.

[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]
Yuki heard what Keasora had said and then went to room 203. She saw Gosa, Toru, and Shinaru there. She was a little bit worried about which one of them was on her squad. She thought for awhile and said, "Hey guys. Whose your squad leader?"

They all looked up at her and then continued and then said, "I'm on some lady named Tsubasa," said Toru.

"I'm on Snickerfox," said Gosa.

"I'm a guy who wears sunglasses. I think his name is Keasora," said Shinaru. "Whose team are you on?"

"I'm on Keasora's team. I guess that means I'm on the same team as you Shinaru," said Yuki. [I]Lucky me. I'm on Shinaru's team. I'm sure to have a blast with this.[/I][/COLOR]

"Toru, your Jounin insructor's here." he looked at Toru to see him raise from his chair. (He looks nervous, better talk to him.) Toru walked by Gosa and he grabed his arm. "Listen to me, calm down. Use your brain and you'll be fine." "But what if mess up?" "Don't be negative, take your time and think things through." He let go of his arm and Gosa went back to leaning against the wall. Shinaru turns to Yuki and says. "Gosa gives great advice. To bad he's not on our squad. We could have used his bloodlimit." "You'll do just fine without me, your quite strong yourself. Use your speed like you always do." He walks over to the two genin. "Thanks for the compliment though, heh." He smiles and continues to wait for Snickerfox.

Snicker walked in still laughing a bit. All of the Genin looked at him like he was a alien or something. He just snickered at some of thier reactions and looked to Gosa. He walked over and patted his shoulder.

"Hey kid why do you look so worried eh?" he asked with a upbeat tone. "Don't worry about it we will get along just fine. But before we go we have to see if Yue will accept my invitation ok? Hey, i promise it will be worth the wait... "

He looked Gosa up and down and tried to get a feel for his Chakra. He took him out in the hall and started talking.

"So Gosa... Which style do you prefere Ninjutsu,Genjustsu or Taijutsu?"

"I don't know. Which ever one allows me to best defeat me opponent I guese. But if I had to pick, a cross between Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. An efective method it would seem. Thats pretty much my bloodlimit right there." He followed his instructor out the door and on to the battle field. He saw there was still quite a few genin left. His body twitched. It wanted to fight. "Hey sensei, you think I can fight some more? Describe Yue so I can find her."

"No no... Your staying with me kid." said Snicker. "You have fought enough and besides...." he paused to snicker slightly and looked at him with his yellow eyes that showed in the dark of his mask, "You'll need all your strength if your going to be training with me... Ninjutsu and Taijutsu eh?... You'll need your bloodline limit if you want to keep up with me."

He snickered again and started walking outside to his observing spot for the fighting. The looked to see if Yue was done fighting yet. He looked and saw that she was still going at it with the other Genin.

"It is pretty interesting Gosa.... Why don't you come up and watch Yue fight with me... Maybe get a bit of a feel for Ms. Uchiha's skill so you might find a way to complement your skill with hers." he said snickering.

As Shinaru and Yuki look around in the room, Keasora quickly appeared in behind them and put one hand on each of their shoulders. "Hello! I'm Keasora, and I'll be your team captin." He said with a slight smile on his face. Both Shinaru and Yuki had a surprised look on their faces as Keasora asks. "Looks like you've seen a ghost or something."

"No, I'm just kinda freaked out on how you snuck behind us." Said Shinaru.

"I wouldn't say 'snuck up', more in the line of an unexpected hello." Replied Keasora. Keasora looks at both Yuki and Shinaru, thinking of the training he has installed for them. "Don't worry, I have a good feeling we'll all get along fine... So, tell me about yourself. I want know on how the team would contribute to each other by knowing some basic info about yourselfs." Keasora asked with a slight smile as he adjusts his sunglasses.

"Aww man..." Gosa lowered his thumb from his lip. Teeth marks appearing on the flesh. He walked with Snicker and watched Yue fight. "A Uchiha you say, pretty cool." Gosa started thinking of ways to combine their skills. He saw as the genin around her fell with madness. "Today is quite interesting indeed. Glad I decided to show up today." He put his hand on his stomach. "Man I'm hugry. I should've eaten breakfast before I left." He thought of his soldier pills. (Better save those, might need them later.) He continued to watch Yue fight. "Awsome."

"Good to see a Genin actually thinking for once..." said Snicker. "That is good just keep it up..." he said. "You know that you and her are going to be facing a huge disadvantage when the Chunin exams come up... that is if you pass my test as well. Most Jounin like having the max number of Genin which is three but you only have one team mate to depend on... But that also means... That both of you will be alot more powerful then any one of the three team squads."

Snicker looked at Gosa still watching and biting his thumb. He snickered and looked back at Yue.

"Don't worry... You will get action soon... It is still just morning..."

"Thats good, heh, he is dying to show himself." He lowers his arms. They are still twitching with a lust for battle. "I think that if we work together we can be just fine in the Chunin exams." He focused his attention on the battle. "So, when do we jump in and tell her the good news?"

[COLOR=DarkRed]"I'll go first. My name is Yuki Genki. I love any dish that has noodles in it and I absolutely hate people that are weak hearted. If you don't know what that means then I won't explain," said Yuki. She really liked being on a squad but didn't like the fact that her sensei was questioning her.[/COLOR]

[color=magenta]Tsubasa walked up to Toru and said, "Name's Tsubasa. I know that you are Toru and you are going to be the only one in my squad. If you think that there is going to be a test then you're wrong. Your test was when you accepted being part of my squad. First things first, let's go somewhere so we can talk."

Tsubasa and Toru then ended up on top of the roof and started to talk about anything that they wanted to.[/COLOR]

Kentello watched as the various remaining genin fought each other and noticed one in particular, this one was Yue Uchiha and was fairing quite well against stacked odds. As he watched he wished that he was aloud to have his own team this year but he wasn't skilled enough in all aspects to be able to train a genin even tho he was easily powerful enough to be jounin he didn't have the battle experience to be considered one.

After a while of watching he decided to check around to make sure there weren't any problems in the village. After a short while of traveling through the village he heard a commotion over at the far side of the village. Kentello quickly scalled a house and jumped from roof to roof down to where a crowd was gathering.

After pushing through a crowd he came apon a couple wounded chuunin and a jounin on the ground with slashes over they're bodies. Kentello checked they're wounds and found that none where life threatening and asked the jounin what had happened.

The jounin replied"...A man.. uggg... he is deadly.. he made a sword with his very own bone..."

Kentello muttered "..Gusu" and jumped up and searched the area. After a few minutes he hadn't found anything he sent a nearby villager to tell others what had happened.

[COLOR=Navy]Yue was taking down genin left and right. She used her Sharingan to see what each move on every genin was using before they used it. She took them down with everything that she had. When the last genin was down, she looked around to see if there was more. There wasn't. She looked over her shoulder and saw two people. Both males. One an anbu/jonuin and another genin. She had sensed them since they arrived but never minded it. They seemed to be watching her. She turned around and said,"So, what do you guys want?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was still wandering around the village when she saw a huge crowd. She also happened to see Kantello jump down into it, so she followed. Several chunin and jounin had minor wounds on them. Kantello asked one of the men who responded saying,"...A man.. uggg... he is deadly.. he made a sword with his very own bone..."

"Kusu," muttered Kantello

"It seems that this was his doing," said Toki as she walked up to him," He has striked again. I have a feeling that he will attack some of the new genin anytime soon during their tests."

"How do you know that?"

"Let's just say, I know everything."[/COLOR]

As Tsubasa and Toru talked, they learned much about each other. Since Toru was going to be her, "one-and-only," she wanted to make sure they understood each other perfectly. Toru explained his history that noone else in the Village new, and Tsubasa listened with peaked interest. Toru didn't know why he felt so trusting to this teacher he had just met; he just had a feeling. This is how his story went.

"I was part of a noble family. My older sister was a great shinobi who won a lot of honor for our family. She was extremely skilled, as were all the females in our house. I wanted to follow in her footsteps, but my parents never allowed me. They didn't like the slow way I acted, like if a butterfly landed on my nose, I wounldn't react for a while. They wanted me to be a politician, and help the family with political alliances and such.

But it wasn't what I wanted. I liked to wrestle and fight with the other children my age, and I was pretty good at it. My parents stopped me when they learned of this. I then secretly trained for years with my fighting style. I only told my little sister, who was the only friend I had in the world. She made me realize that I could follow my dreams, and so one day, I decided to run away. Since my Village is so small, it was fairly easy to sneak out. And for around 4 years now; I've been training and dreaming of the day that I can become a ninja."

Toru stopped his story, and looked out over the tall trees of the Village. The wind picked up, and both Tsubasa's and Toru's hair was blown in the wind. Tsubasa made a move to speak, when suddenly, a messenger appeared on the roof. He bowed quickly, saying, "Lady Tsubasa, there has been an attack on some of Konoha ninja! The Jounin Kentello has requested assistance."

Tsubasa jumped up, saying, "Well, looks like we'll have to take a short break, Toru. Are you ready for a fight? How rested are you?"

At this sudden concernedness for him, Toru just stood for a moment, caught off guard. Then, he regained his composure, and nodded fiercely. "Yes ma'am! I'm ready for anything!"

Tsubasa nodded, and they left the messenger to spread the word, as they quickly bounded from treetop to treetop.

"Oh? She is forgetful though isn't she Gosa?" said Snickerfox with a laugh, "I guess you were too preoccupied with being the daylights out of the other Genin that you didn't hear me..."

He jumped down and walked towards Yue. The genin moved out of his way as he moved through. Some of them recognized him as Mister Snickerfox as thier younger School days. He would pay visits periodicly.

"Well, Ms. Uchiha, I requested if you would like to be trained by me you could come with me to room 203 but that went out the window so I am here to request that if you wish to be trained by me, Siniku Yoshimitsu, that you follow me to my training ground. I assure you dispite my appearance I am quite skilled. But the choice... is yours."

Gosa walked up beside Snicker wating for for Yue'e respons. He notices a genin rising from the ground. He put his foot on his back and pushed him back down. "Stay down. It's over for you." He continued to walk and made his way to his sensei's side. (Man, when can I leave and get some food?) He put his hand on his stomach again.

[color=DarkGreen]I hate to spoil your fun, but this is the second time I have to notify you guys about the poor quality of this thread. Here's an insert from the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44317][B]Adventure Square Basics[/B][/url], which all of you [I]should[/I] be familiar with.

[quote][B]Some Basic Rules[/B]

1. Post length and quality should be reflective of the collaborative storytelling that is going on in this forum. Though there is no set length requirement, anything less than a couple decent paragraphs (decent meaning more than four sentences) will be considered spam.

If you don't think you have time at the moment to write something that justifies a full post, do remember that you can wait until you do have time. There is no reason to write three lines and end with, "Sorry so short ... I have to go"; simply wait instead.

2. Proper grammar and spelling rules should be followed as much as possible. Please use punctuation and split your text into paragraphs. If your posts are considered unreadable because of poor spelling or punctuation, you can expect a PM from a moderator.[/quote]

This game, as it is now, does not meet these requirements, at least not for every player. This is your chance to improve this game. There won't be a third warning.

- Sandy[/color]

[COLOR=Navy]Yue turned around and saw SnickerFox-sensei behind her. He said,"Well, Ms. Uchiha, I requested if you would like to be trained by me you could come with me to room 203 but that went out the window so I am here to request that if you wish to be trained by me, Siniku Yoshimitsu, that you follow me to my training ground. I assure you dispite my appearance I am quite skilled. But the choice... is yours."

"Well, I don't see any other jounin asking me, so why not," said Yue as she looked to the side of SnickerFox-sensei to see Gosa next to him,"I see that you will apart of my team as well?"

"Indeed I will," said Gosa

"You seem to be hungry. I'm hungry too. Hey, Sensei, how about we get some ramen before we go to the training ground? I'm starving and haven't eaten anything since last night."

"Sure. We'll all go get some ramen."

"Yeah!Ramen!" yelled Yue in complete excitement to get food which had surprised both Gosa and Sensei since they never saw this side of her before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was with Kantello looking at what the mess that Kusu guy had done. "Damn that guy. What does him frickin want with our village anyway?" she said as she walked around the mess.

Suddenly, Tsubasa arrived with Toru slowly following behind her.

"I see you got the message," said Toki as the two landed in front of her

"We sure did. So who did this anyway?" said Tsubasa

"Kusu," said Kantello as he walked up beside Toki

"Kusu?!" said Toru as he remembered the guy that he and Toki tracked down during the exams

"You are right. This was his doing. He must be doing some sort of research or something on the new genin," said Toki puzzled

"But, what kind of research on us?" asked Toru eager to know what was up

"Even I don't know that. But I will find out," said Toki as she looked around to find anything interesting. She used her Angel-san/Prophesy-san jutsu to predict what actually happened.[/COLOR]

"Finally, FOOD!" the two looked at him like he was crazy now. "What? Can't someone be excited about eating?" All three left the field and went to Ichikaru Ramen stand to eat before Snicker's final test. (What could it be? Do we have to fight, find something, or answer questions? This concerns me greatly.) "I'll have Beef Ramen please." Gosa bites his thumb in worry. "This will be tough to figure out." he mutters under his breath.