OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles (M-LVS)

Deathsye

When Kusu finally left the soldier pill wore out.
Shinaru: "Man I'm I tired."

When Shinaru got his head staight he saw Snicker carring Gosa with Yue trailing behind him.

Tsubasa: "Here take these Kyawl. If Kusu appears attatch a note and send the Kyawl to me."

All the genin: "Yes Tsubasa."

Shinaru looked at Yuki.

Shinaru: "Hey Yuki is it ok if I walk you home?"

Yuki: "Yeah ok whatever."

Shinaru thinking to himself: "Wow she is really cute but she is myterious at the same time. I hope I can stay on her good side. Same goes to Tsubasa and the others."

After walking Yuki home, Shinaru went home and straight to bed.

Arround 4 am Shinaru woke up sweating.

Shinaru: "What the...not again. Well no use trying to sleep. I got an idea! I'll make Gosa a huge ramen breakfast. Lets see what I got."

After 2 hours of making ramen he packed them in sealed containors to make sure the don't spill.Arround 6am in the morning Shinaru headed off to the hospital. When he got their he noticed Tsubasa, Snickerfox, and Oki sitting on the roof drinking something. Shinaru didn't want to disturb them so he ignored them.

Shinaru: "Excuse me Miss, do you know where I can find Gosa?"

Nurse: "Room 13, its down the hall and to the left, two doors to the right."

Shinaru: "Thank you."

Shinaru walking down the hall coming up to Gosa's room heard Him and Yue talking. Knocking on the door.

Shinaru: "Hey Gosa your awake already?"

Gosa with a little supprise to his face: "Hey Shinaru, yeah so whats in the bags?"

Shinaru noticing Yue: "Hiya Yue.''

Yue: "Hi Shinaru."

Shinaru: "To answer your question Gosa, its ramen and lots of it. I made it for you but theirs more than enough for you and Yue. It basically wiped me out but I said I would give you ramen."

Gosa: "Aww thanks Shinaru."

Yue: "Wow ramen for breakfast? Thanks very nice of you Shinaru."

Shinaru: "Yeah its no problem. Hey Gosa did you know that Tsubasa, Snickerfox, and his summoning Oki are on top of the hospital roof drinking?"

Gosa and Yue: "Really I didn't noticed."

Shinaru: "I wouldn't bother them. It looks like they are having a good time and I don't want that to be spoiled."

After they all finished the ramen Toru came in..

(OoC: Hey all of you guys. I use the schools computers so if my post are short its because of that. You can use my character as long as it is not too embaressing. Thanks for looking at this OoC.)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well thank you..." said Snickerfox, "And it is a wonderful night... If only you could see in through my eyes.... I see the entire village as if it were day... The entire village covered in a purplish light." he said. Oki looked over, "Well time for me to go Snicker...hehe" she said poofing into smoke.

Snicker poured himself another cup of Sake and gulped it down in one go, "Well that was sudden... Gets on to me for leaving her and she just goes poof." he said with a laugh. "But Tsubasa.... I know that isn't what you wanted to ask... What did you really want?" he asked bluntly. "And why did you agree to come with me on this little get together between us? Most women just scoff or laugh at me... Then agian I do flirt alot."

Siniku paused, "I seem to be talking too much haha... Sake must finally be getting to me..."

Toru entered the hospital room, intending to pay Gosa a visit before going to training. Expecting to find Gosa asleep, he slowly opened the door. What he found, however, was a party of ramen! "Hey guys, I would guess Gosa, that you're feeling better, eh?" Toru smiled as he said this.

Gosa got up slowly, and limped over to Toru, and they pounded fists. Shinaru spoke up, "Well, I better get going, and let, "these two" eat their ramen." Just as he was leaving, and Toru was saying his good- byes, Snicker fox and Tsubasa appeared in the room. Everybody jumped, but they stood there, smiling. "Good to see you all 'bright and early'." said Tsubasa.

Toru nodded, "I was going to the practice field right after I left here." Shinaru also agreed with Toru. Tsusbasa smiled again, saying, "Good, now let's go; Shinaru, you better get to your team's practice area, I think Yuki and Kentello are waiting there for you." Shinaru, Toru, and Tsubasa disappeared, and left Snicker fox and his two students alone. He, of course, snickered.

"I hope you know, that just because you're on bed rest, doesn't mean you get to escape training." He snickered again. Gosa jumped up, "I didn't ASK to be put here! Let me go train!" Snicker fox considered it, but waved him away. "No, Tsubasa was extremely mad at me earlier, and I can't have a pretty girl like her being mad. No, your training today, is to steal the keys from the staff of the hospital, I bet that will be interesting."

Gosa stood aside, wondering about the mission. "Your strong point is taijutsu and ninjutsu, let's try some genjutsu, and being QUIET for once." Snickerfox explained. He then turned to Yue. "And you, WE'RE going to work on how good your fighting skills are." As they turned to leave, Yue waved good-bye to Gosa. He waved back, thinking how lucky he was to have good friends. He also began to eat the giant batch of ramen that had been made for him. He was STARVING!!

Shinaru: "Ok Miss Tsubasa just let me get my gear and I'll be their in 5 minutes."

Tsubasa: "Ok but hurry, Kentello and Yuki are waiting."

Shinaru said laughing: "Yeah I know. Toru I'll see you later."

Toru: "Ok Shinaru. Alright Tsubasa lets go."

Tsubasa: "Ok Toru, Lets go to te training grounds."

After Tsubasa said that Toru dissappeared and before Tsubasa left Shinaru asked

Shinaru: "Um Miss Tsubasa, When I came here I say you, Oki, and Snicker on the roof drinking something."

Tsubasa: "I know. We say you before you saw us."

Shinaru: "You did! Man I better sharpen my senses to even compete with you no-less that Kusu guy."

Tsubasa: "Yes you do, but now I have to leave. Make sure your not to late this time Shinaru."

Then she disappeared.

Shinaru: "Man, Toru has the best luck. Well lets see if this Kentello guy is any good."

After that he left to go get his gear then he run to the assigned training ground where his squad was waiting for him."

Yuki: "Your late."

Kentello: "Are you going to be late every time?"

Shinaru: "No, just had to stop by Gosa and give him the ramen I promised him yesterday."

"However Gosa this isn't your Test..." said Snickerfox, "Your real test will come later Gosa. It is the one I am waiting to do until you get totally well again. All you have to do is collect one key. After that I will deem you able to train... Until then go about your way when your ready meet me in the woods next to the water fall. I will be waiting."

Snicker walked out and told Yue to follow him. They walked to a small clearing where there was a water fall that collected in to a deep pool. He turned to her. "Yue... I know that you are of the Uchiha clan and had witnessed your Sharingun..." he said. "I was impressed that you mastered it so well. Who was your father? Sasuke?"

Yue didn't know how to answer, "It is ok if you don't want to say. God knows me and him never really met eye to eye..." he thought for a second and snickered. "In fact no one has never met my true eyes... But how good are you with out it? That is what I want to know."

Gosa waved goodbye to Yue as she and Snicker walked out the door. [COLOR=DarkRed]"One key, couldn't be that hard...can it?"[/COLOR] Gosa finished his ramen, all of it, before removing his hospital clothes to put on his. He limped to the door. He looked to his right as a doctor rounded the corner, out of sight. [COLOR=DarkRed]"What luck. Alright, I just have to remember what Iruka sensei covered in class that day."[/COLOR] Gosa limped up behind the doctor. ([COLOR=DarkRed]Damn! That was before Toru joined the Academy. I never really paid attention until after that. I'm screwed![/COLOR]) He made a noise to get the doctor's attention. He turned around and saw Gosa making hand signs. There was silence for five minutes. "Your not supposed to be out of your room." ([COLOR=DarkRed]Damn, didn't work. Must try harder next time.[/COLOR]) The doctor walked Gosa back to his room and locked it. [COLOR=DarkRed]"It won't take me long to get out of here."[/COLOR]

After Shinaru and Yuki went to the hsopital to visit Gosa, Keasora walks back to his house to do some quick cleaning before training his two genin. As he cleans and dusts through his living room, he quickly glances at a pair of knives that have ridged edges on the blade hung up on the wall. "[FONT=Impact]I haven't used those knives since the war a few years ago, but still. I have a strong feeling that I'll end up using those again[/FONT]" Keasora thought to himself as he finishes the rest of the cleaning, he walks back outside and jumps on the roof on some random building. As he glances around, he sees Yuki and Shinaru walking back to their homes. "Hmmmm....I'll send them a quick note to both of them about today's training." He said to himself as he writes two quick notes and attaches each one to a kunai.

With precise aiming, Keasora throws both kunai knive to a window each house has open. After Shinaru enters the kitchen and grabs a quick bite to eat, the kunai Keasora threw land diagonally on his table, surprising Shinaru as he first thought it was a paper bomb until he grabbed the kunai. After Shinaru grabbed the kunai, he took of the piece of paper attached to it and read it[FONT=Georgia]."Hello my fellow genin. Don't forget that today's training begins at 12:00 sharp at BattleField 25, the field that just 5 or so blocks away from the Academy. So don't be late or else!"[/FONT] After Shinaru left his house, he meet up with Yuki and walked together at the training site Keasora told them to meet them at.

Momnents later after they reached the training site, which as an area that was mainly opened grass field, along with a small forest to the east and some bushes in various parts of the area. After taking a quick glance of the area, Both Shinaru and Yuki saw Keasora sitting on a branch of a tree, reading a book as he sits there. "Ah! I see that you both came just in time." Keasora says as he jumps off the tree, landing on his feet. "You freaked me out! I thought you threw a paper bomb in my house or something." Complained Shinaru. "Same with me!" Yuki added to Shinaru's statement.

"Sorry to surprise you like that, but I guess I wasn't thinking about that. But anyway, about your training for today. This is a test pretty similar to the one at the academy, but I'm gonna be alot more pickier about it." Keasora said as he readjusts his sunglasses "Today, you two will face against each other. But there are some rules that you must follow. First, you must use ninjitsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu, so that I can see what you're more efficicient and non-efficient with. Second, you are allowed to use any weapons you have, including paper bombs. Third, no killing your opponent. This is just a test to see how skilled you are in ninjitsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu when facing someone in combat. The reason why I'm giving you this test is to see what your strong points and weak points are. That way, we can work on areas that you need work on to benefit our team better. This match is timed, so it'll end until 3:00. There's no winner or loser, just fight until the timer rings got it?"

"Got it!" Said Shinaru and Yuki as they both face each other on the open field. "But, how do we know if we pass or fail?" Asked Yuki. "That's something that you'll have to find out after the timer rings. Just remember that you have to use ninjitsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. And there's no killing your opponent. But under certain circumstances is when I'll cancel the match." Replied Keasora as he sits down by a nearby tree. "Oh! And make sure you make this match an interesting one!" As the two face each other, Shinaru tells Yuki, "Give me all you got!" "Already planning on that!" Replied Yuki. "I can already tell this will be very interesting to watch." Keasora said to himself as he takes out a book to read.

Gosa practiced his hand signs and chakra control before deciding to give it another shot. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Right, now to bust out of this room."[/COLOR] He turned toward the door and looked at the hinges. He extended his middle and pointer fingers on his right hand and lit them on fire. He melted the metal and the door fell outward. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Easy, like I said."[/COLOR] He walked the halls looking for a doctor or nurse. ([COLOR=DarkRed]Never seems to be around when you want them.[/COLOR]) He found a nurse walking infront of him. He made the hand signs. The nurse stopped and looked up from her clipboard and saw a young boy in a hospital gown. His arms were bleeding and his clothes had even more blood on them. "Whats wrong?" said the boy. The girl blinked and the boy was no longer in front of her. "You don't like games." the boy was now behind her. She turned, but he wasn't there anymore. The room turned to darkness as the boy's figure melted in with the scene. "Mind games are my favorite." taunts the boy. The nurse screamed and fainted from fright. Gosa cancled the jutsu and walked to the body and searched her pockets for a key. He gripped the metal shaft of something. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Bingo."[/COLOR] He picked up the nurse's body and sat her in a chair against the wall. "The screams came from here." Said doctors as they rushed to Gosa's location. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Crap! Gotta go."[/COLOR]

Snickerfox sighed as he felt Gosa grow near. He turned as soon as he landed on the ground behind him. Siniku glared at him, [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Had to use Ninjutsu didn't you Gosa?!" [/COLOR] he said angerly, [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Is that really all you do?! You don't know the Art of stealth at all."[/COLOR] He sighed and massaged his timples. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"But since whats done is done I guess we can start that training..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Summoning Justu! Kitsune!"[/COLOR] yelled Siniku as Oki appeared again. [COLOR=SandyBrown]"What do you need now Siniku?" [/COLOR] she asked yawning. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Time for these two to gain some training.[/COLOR]" he replied. [COLOR=SandyBrown]"Oh? This so soon? Ok." [/COLOR] She said standing on all fours.

[COLOR=Indigo]"Why did you summon the Fox again?" [/COLOR] asked Gosa.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Oki, is here for your test..."[/COLOR] said Snicker, [COLOR=DarkOrange]"What you will have to do is Catch her but seeing that there are two of you you need another fox so..."[/COLOR] he paused as he did serveral hand signs then smoke appeared around him, [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Transformation!"[/COLOR]

When the smoke clear a normal red fox stood looking at Yue and Gosa.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Where did Snicker-Sensai go?" [/COLOR] asked Yue.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]"Come now Yue and Gosa you don't know your Sensai? I am ashamed..." [/COLOR] said the fox. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Your test is to catch one of us before the end of the day... Oki is the hardest to catch but the easiest to see. I am the hardest to see and is slower... Now we both will start running in the count of three and then you will have to try and catch us..." [/COLOR] Both Oki and Snicker ran in different directions and started taking to the trees.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Hey! I used genjutsu. You should have seen it, she was totally scared half to death."[/COLOR] Annoyed at what his sensei was implying. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Well, I did have to use ninjutsu to escape my room after my first attempt at genjutsu."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Alright, alright calm down. On with the training!" [/COLOR] Snicker transformed into a fox and the two ran off. Gosa cracked his neck in preperation. [COLOR=Navy]"So, what one will you go after?"[/COLOR] As she aproached Gosa. [COLOR=DarkRed]"I'll take sensei. He pissed me off by accusing me of using ninjutsu. Here take this, for good luck. It's the key I had to steal."[/COLOR] Yue caught the key Gosa threw and pocketed it. [COLOR=Navy]"Thanks, good luck to you."[/COLOR] The two ran in different directions after their targets.

[COLOR=Magenta]"But Tsubasa.... I know that isn't what you wanted to ask... What did you really want?" he asked bluntly. "And why did you agree to come with me on this little get together between us? Most women just scoff or laugh at me... Then agian I do flirt alot."

Siniku paused, "I seem to be talking too much haha... Sake must finally be getting to me..."

"Well, you asked for me to come along and have some sake, so there's no reason why I wouldn't turn it down. For what I want, there really isn't anything that I'd do. I mean by spending a night with a friend that I've known and have a cup of sake on a roof. That's just me and I kinda enjoy some of this stuff," said Tsubasa smiling.

They then jumped down and went into the Gosa's room. Tsubasa told Toru to meet her in Battlefield 14 a few miles away from the Academy at 5:00am. Tsubasa then disappeared and made a clone of herself. She sent the clone to the Battlefield for the test to begin. "He's a smart on that Toru. But I hope that his smartness won't be too great to not see that this is a clone I'm sending."

It was 5:00 and Toru was waiting. The clone Tsubasa appeared. "Let's begin this shall we."
"What do I have to do?" asked Toru.
"Just come at me with full intent of killing me. First, you have to hide yourself and then attack. If I know where you are hiding then you fail. If you can't make at least have a mark on my body by 12 noon then you fail. I'll give you some advice. No on has ever passed my test. So I hope that you will be the first," said clone Tsubasa.
"It's like a game of hide and seek but that I have to make a mark on you before time runs out or I fail?"
"Exactly. So, make 15 marks on that tree and then you begin."

Clone Tsubasa then disappeared and the real Tsubasa was at a ramen shop eating.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yuki had made it and noticed that Shinaru was late. When he arrived, Keasora had told them the game plans and what was needed. Yuki was scared that she might kill him but knew enough that wouldn't happen. She got ready and then it began.[/COLOR]

sorry i havent posted for a long time!

Nami looked around the area she was training in.Nice and quiet just the way she liked it. She made some hand signs. "Dragon breath jutsu!" She said using her specailty jutsu. After training for about an hour she started to walk home. She passed a girl eating at a ramen shop on the way. She noticed she was a jounin at the academy. "Hey shouldnt you be training with someone or....something?" Nami asked the girl from behind her.

[COLOR=Navy]"I see, you're going after Sensei. I'll go after Oki," said Yue as she readied for her Kyocho Jutsu. " Go on ahead Gosa. I'll see if I can track Oki then I'll go after her. If we can't find either one around about two hours, meet me back here and we will divise a new plan."

"You got it," said Gosa as he ran off into the woods to find SnickerFox-Sensei

[I]'Let's see where you are,'[/I] she thought as she closed her eyes and focused on where the fox was. She heard the footsteps of Gosa going after Sensei and the running of Sensei. Soon she had found her target and opened her eyes.

"Summoning Jutsu! Kyocho Jutsu!" she said as she did several hand signs and a Kitsune with several tails appeared. "Let's go Higanbana!"

[FONT=Century Gothic]"You got it,"[/FONT] said the fox as Yue hopped onto it and they ran off into the direction of Oki.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]After Toki left the Hokage, she scouted the area to find any traces of Kusu. She didn't find any so she decided to check up on the genin. She checked up on Toru and Tsubasa first. She say that Toru had to find Tsubasa and attack. That was so like Tsubasa to use that mission since Shinaru was a very smart boy. He would have probably figured out sooner or later.

Then she headed towards Keasora and his squad. He was training them to see if their weak and strong points in nin, tai, and genjutsu. It was also normal for him to do that so that he could work on their weak points. After that, she headed towards SnickerFox and his squad. When she arrived, it seemed that no one was there. She knew what was up. He was using his kitsune Oki and himself in this little game of find me. She wondered how the two were gonna be able to manage such a hard test.[/COLOR]

Before Gosa noticed he was following Snicker out of the forest and back into the city. [COLOR=DarkRed]"What the hell, this is crazy."[/COLOR] They passed the ramen shop and noticed a ninja with pink hair and Tsubasa. Gosa watched as his sensei slowed down a bit. (Well that was interesting. I could use this information later.) Tsubasa turned around and saw two figures rush by. [COLOR=Magenta]"What was that?"[/COLOR] They were back in the forest. Snicker made a sharp turn and disappeared. Gosa stopped. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Damn, were'd he go? I got and idea."[/COLOR] Gosa bit his thumb and made the five signs for the summoning jutsu. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Ninja art: Sumoning Jutsu."[/COLOR] A little black bear cub appeared in front of him. [COLOR=Sienna]"Hey Gosa, what do you need?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"I need an eye in the sky, or trees so to speak."[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]"I'm on it!"[/COLOR] The little cub climbed the tree and looked for Gosa's target, which was described to him mentaly. That is his special ability, to relay information.

Siniku snickered and ran to the direction of the hot springs. As Gosa was catching up snicker got a brilliant idea. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Lets see if you can follow me through here!"[/COLOR] he said jumping down and running in the Ladies part of the hot springs. The ladies screamed a bit but then stopped thinking the Fox would just hang around for a bit then leave. [COLOR=DarkOrange][I]"hahahaha! Lovely!"[/I][/COLOR] he thought. He just sat on a rock and watched Gosa approch.

Oki looked back and saw a fox much like her self, [COLOR=Tan]"Not bad Yue.. But it doesn't matter how many tails a fox has... It is that Fox's experiance..." [/COLOR] she said spliting into 3. [COLOR=Tan]"Now lets see which one you choose to follow." [/COLOR] she said as all three went in different directions. [COLOR=Tan]"haha!"[/COLOR]

Another girl walked into the Ramen Shop with a bit of a strange outfit she sat next to Tsubasa and order some ramen. She had it set inset in front of her and ate it happiely. She seemed to enjoy the ramen alot, [COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Geez, I missed this place..." [/COLOR] she said with a sigh and looked over and immediatly noticed Tsubasa, [COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Tsubasa? It is you! hehe. How have you been? Its me Mika. You remember me?"[/COLOR]

(OOC: I sign up as mika she is in the Sign Up Thread ^ ^ )

[COLOR=Navy]"You're clever Ok!. But not that clever! Have you forgetten my Sharingan?!" yelled Yue as she used her Sharingan to find the real Oki. She had found her, the middle one. Yue came and attempted to catch Oki.

"Ha, you missed! But very clever in using your Sharingan! Now all you have to do is catch me!" yelled Oki as she ran into the forest

"Damn! I almost had her. In just a few seconds I would have caught her," said Yue

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Do not worry, Yue. We will track her down. When she comes into sight again, use your Mangekyo Sharingan,"[/FONT] said Higanbana as they ran to catch up with Oki yet again but this time, Yue was ready and would for sure catch her using her Mangekyo Sharingan.[/COLOR]

When the clone of Tsubasa left, Toru stood for a moment, thinking the test a bit odd. "Oh well," he finally decided, "I should get hiding if I want to pass." He took off into the forest. As he darted swiftly and silently along the ground, he wondered if he could ACTUALLY try to kill his teacher. "I don't think I could," said to himself, but as he thought, a smirk grew on his face, "Maybe I don't HAVE to kill her. Just.." All of a sudden, a giant fox raced past him. He quickly hid behind a tree, thinking it was Tsubasa.

When nothing else happened, after a few moments, he got up, and continued to run through the forest, thinking, "That looked alot like that Snicker guy's fox." He didn't know his way through the forest, and soon, he became lost. He tried going in different directions, but to no avail. Finally, he broke through a line in the trees, and found himself outside of the hot springs! Hearing screams coming from inside, he decided to investigate.

Toru managed to perched atop a nearby building, taking in everything. The baths were in chaos. Women were rushing to get out of the springs, and most, Toru noticed with his face reddening, didn't have towels on. He pin-pointed the source of the commotion; a fox had snuck into the baths, and a boy was trying to catch it. Toru laughed at the sight; the boy would run and chase after the fox, but it eluded him, barely. This would make the boy run faster, and once the boy fell into the water, getting soaked. It seemed to Toru that the fox snickered a bit at this.

The fox sat on a pillar not far from the entrance, eyeing the boy. Toru looked, and realized that he had been laughing at Gosa! By all rights, he shouldn't have been out of the hospital. Gosa turned away from the fox, and walked to a secluded part of the springs, wringing his clothes out. Toru decided to 'drop' in on him, and find out what was going on; after all, he had PLENTY of time to solve his own test. There was something he just COULDN'T QUITE put his finger on, maybe Gosa could help him.

He dropped behind Gosa, and when Gosa pulled a kunai on him, he answered in kind, in the end, both had a kunai at the other's throat. Gosa stared, "Toru?! What are YOU doing here!? This is my test!!" Even as he said this, he lowered the kunai, as did Toru. "I know, but I saw you chasing the fox, and HAD to come down and give you pointers." He smiled, knowing that Gosa hated lecturing. Gosa sighed, "Fine, whatcha got?"

Toru laughed, slapping his friend on the back. "Well, it's actually QUITE simple. Create a distraction, and then ambush him! That is a basic ninja principal, my friend." Toru paced back and forth, "Though it WOULD require genjutsu, which you're not that good at." The taunt worked; Gosa was itching for a rematch. "WELL," said Gosa, "Is that ALL you came here to do? MAKE FUN OF ME!?" He couldn't keep up the serious tone, though, and they busted out laughing.

Wiping their eyes, Gosa asked, "So, what kind of test are YOU doing?" Toru looked perplexed, "Well, I need to find Tsubasa, WITHOUT her finding me. I need to put a mark on her, BEFORE time runs out. And so far, I'm stuck." Gosa replied, "That's an easy one! I saw her as I chased Snicker-doodlez here; she was at the Ramen shop!"

Toru stopped a moment, slowly realizing what this was all about. "You say she was at the Ramen shop?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm sure it was her, can't miss a beauty like HER." Gosa turned away, a little embarrassed. Toru thought, that couldn't be, she had been with HIM, and disappeared into the FOREST! It was all coming together. "Hey Gosa," said Toru, "you know how in school, they say to look at the hidden meanings WITHIN the hidden meanings?" It was a rhetorical question, but Gosa nodded. "I think I just found that meaning." Toru looked around, saying, "I hope you catch your fox, I'm about to FIND my teacher!" And he dashed off.

Gosa scratched his head as the meaning of Toru's words were lost on him. "Why's he always gotta be so smart? Still," he said, "at least he'd good at tactics!" As he made some hand signs and rushed out of hiding with three copies of himself on either side of him. Snickerfox gulped, while Gosa yelled, "HERE I COME!!"

(OoC: Srry bout the long post, in a typing mood :D )

[COLOR=Magenta]"Oh hi Mika. Long time no see. How are things going for you? You probably don't know, but I'm in a middle of something that I hope he can figure out," said Tsubasa.
"Oh, things are going good," said Mika.
The Tsubasa clone came back and said, "It seems that he has figured out the gambit. He'll be heading here soon."
"He's the smartest one that I've had so far or at least the only one. Hahaha. Sorry Mika but I might have to cut our chat a little short. It seems my student has finally arrived."
Toru then jumped down in front of Tsubasa with a loud noise. He tried to attack her but the clone got in the way and disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Well, well, it seems that you have found me. You are the only one that I had confidence in to take on this and you have passed."
"What do you mean that I have already passed?" asked Toru.
"Let me explain. Here sit down this will take awhile." Tsubasa and Toru then sat down in the Ramen Shop and she explained.
"I'm the type to recognize talent the moment I see it. I don't have a test to see if my Genin pass or fail. Whenever I had recruited a student to my squad they were the best or at least I thought. My test seemed simple but they all took it the wrong way. I send in my clone saying that they must have a mark on my body but noon or they fail. They never even think about it when they see the clone disappear. So they think that I'm hiding somewhere close by when they know that I've had already passed them. When noon hits and no one has found me, I head over to the Battlefield and say that they have all failed."
"Why is that?"
"I give an easy test or should I say game. This game is just another way to let you know that things aren't always what they seem. They were so concentrated on passing that they had lost sight in what was real and what was fake. So you are the first to have passed my test. Congradulations! You are now a true Genin. To celebrate, let's have some sake and ramen! Cook, I'd like to have beef ramen with sake. What do you want Toru? My treat," said Tsubasa.[/COLOR]

Gosa made his clones attack Snicker as he, himself, disappeares into the forest. He hid in the trees and waited for his target to appraoch. ([COLOR=Sienna]Gosa! I see him, he's headed your way.[/COLOR]) Gosa looked up at another tree and saw the bear cub sitting on a branch. Gosa made the required hand signs. As Snicker appraoched the tree his was in. [COLOR=DarkRed]"If this dosn't work, then I don't know what will."[/COLOR] The clones disappeared. Snicker turned his head forward at the tree. There he saw Tsubasa in a pink tanktop and jean shorts. Snicker came to a complete stop. Gosa watched this from the tree directly above. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Nows my chance"[/COLOR] Gosa jumped oot of the tree and landed softly behind Snicker. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Gottcha! I knew you couldn't resist that."[/COLOR] The image faded away and Gosa held the fox above him in victory. Snicker transformed back and Gosa fell on his stomach. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Good job, nobody has evry used women to stop me before."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"Lungs being crushed, losing oxygen, everything going dark![/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Sorry."[/COLOR] Snicker removes himself from Gosa's back. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Lets find Yue, shall we?"[/COLOR]

Kusu threw a bone dagger backwards as he threw a smoke bomb to the ground. The area erupted in a black cloud and Kusu used his teleporting move to swiftly vanish from the scene. He reappeared about 75 feet away and ran behind a building, after a few minutes he looked around the corner to check if someone followed yet, no one. He could probably kill a good number of those leaf ninja, but the remaining few would probably kill him. If that bug shinobi hadn't hindered his chakra it would be much easier to kill the group.

Kusu then slid his back slowly down the wall and sat down for a while, picking off a few remaining bugs and catching his breath from the fight. "Obviously attacking the group is a bad idea." he said to himself quietly "if I am to take out any of them it will have to be one by one...damn." He then stood and ran into the forest to hide out for a while in a safe house he set up. It was a small shack in the darkest part of the wood, hidden in underbrush and thicket. As he went in he avoided leaving any trace of his presence to keep from being tracked.

He stayed for a while in the small building to devise who to attack first then in what order to proceed. The shack itself was small and cramped, it had a stump as a table and a whole for a window, the bed was nothing more than a pile of leaves, and the walls were just branches weaved together. Kusu eventually developed a plan of attack and sought out the uchiha girl. She was the most dangerous genin with the sharingan at her aid, and if he fought even in front of her she would memorize his moves and for one- use them herself, but also she'd be able to counter them the next time Kusu himself used them.

On top of all that who knows what she could do if she attained the mangekyo sharingan, although this was extremely unlikely at such a young age, even the great sasuke uchiha only began developing his sharingan at the age of 12. Kusu's sources told him Yue was only 14, near impossible for her to even have the mangekyo sharingan by now, let alone be able to use it's full extent. At this thought Kusu let out a sigh of relief. He stepped outside and stretched a bit before darting off toward the village. He eventually found Yue chasing down a rather fast fox, with the help of a fox of her own.

Recognizing the fox she chased as the summon of the fox joinin he assumed it was some sort of test. He decided to only observe for now, to see what kinds of abilities this Yue girl had. Using a camouflage jutsu he hid from sight and tailed her after the fox.

[COLOR=Navy]Yue had found Oki again and she made her attempt to catch her. Yue jumped off Higanbana's back and they snuck up quietly on Oki. Yue coming from the front and Higanbana from the back. Higanbana made the first sound making Oki turn away from Yue in just enough time to get right in front of Oki.

"It seems that you have underestimated me yet again Oki," said Yue as Oki turned around and saw the Mangekyo Sharnigan in her eyes

"Damn. I've been caught in a trap," said Oki as she was immersed with the Mangekyo Sharingan which turned out that she was actually using genjutsu to pretend that she was using Mangekyo Sharingan and she grabbed Oki.

"Gottcha."

"Well done there kid. It seems that I must have underestimated you. Let's go find SnickerFox and Gosa."

"You got it. Higanbana, return."

Higanbana came running in as he stopped right in front of her.[FONT=Century Gothic]"What is wrong?"[/FONT]he asked

"I passed the test. Now let's go find Gosa and SnickerFox-Sensei," she said as she hopped onto his back and they all went to find the others.[/COLOR]

Shinaru: "Well lets get this party started shall we Yuki? Just remember, no killing and use your full strength on me. No Hold backs just because I am your teammate."
Shinaru snaped his fingers in an instant he came up with a great idea.
Shinaru: "Hey pretend I'm that Kusu-guy from yesterday."

Yuki: "Ok, you do the same."

And with that they started fighting. After doing a few hand signs, Shinaru created 1 clone to fight along side him.

Shinaru: "Figure which one of us is real."

Yuki: "Thats more easier said than done.'

Yuki pulled a dagger and stabbed the clone. The clone poofed and Shinaru attacked Yuki with throwing knives. Dogging them with difficulty, she reacted with a jutsu of her own. That caught Shinaru off guard for a minute. Realizing that he was surrounded by at least 10 clones...

Shinaru: "Thats all you can bring out? You must be hidding somewhere. I'll find you after I take care of your clones."

Yuki: "If you can find me."

Shinaru thinking to himself: "If she is just playing with me, I am going to be upset. All right time to kill this clones and find her. Mmm I wonder after passing his test, if she would go out with me? I want to learn more about her."

Shinaru: ''All right time to use taijutsu. Secret art: Dust Punch.''

With that Shinaru kicked dust in the air and started to take one clone down after another. Even thugh the where easy they were persistant

Kusu swore under his breath "OK I'm definitely not up for seeking out that damn fox joinin again. Who was next on my list?" He paused and thought for a moment "Oh yah that's right, the annoying speedy kid. After a while of looking around in secret for Shinaru, Kusu came across the battle fields. "Hey pretend I'm that Kusu-guy from yesterday." At the sound of his name Kusu stopped on a dime and looked around. [I]"Where am I?"[/I] he thought soon he saw a little wooden sign that said "battle field 25" [I]"Well that was oddly specific. Who's talkin about me though?"[/I] His gaze crossed over several random genin students then found Shinaru and Yuki fighting. [I]"Hmm that's...convenient."[/I] He thought about the odd circumstances and irony for a moment then thought he'd better watch as they where themselves out before attacking.

He stood up on the tree branch he was in and did a few stretches. After he was done he made a bone dagger with a teleporting seal on it and threw it between Shinaru and Yuki. Both of them opened their eyes in fear and stopped fighting. They looked to the direction from which the dagger came but saw nothing. Half a second later Kusu appeared in mid-air above the dagger and in the midst of a spiralling air round house. First hitting Shinaru in the jaw then spinning to hit yuki in the shoulder as well. They flew in opposite directions away from each other and the speed of the hit stopped either of them from catching themselves before impact. As they hit the ground Kusu landed and made twin bone spikes, one out of each palm. They were roughly a foot long and both sharp and hard as any steel blade. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?" Kusu asked while getting into an offensive battle stance.

Gosa and Snicker walked the forest in search for Yue. The little bear cub was following behind them. In the distance they heard someone approach from ahead. It was a fox and Yue. She stopped in-front of them. [COLOR=Navy]"Hey Gosa, how'd you do?"[/COLOR] Gosa gave her a thumbs up. She walked over to him and held out her hand. [COLOR=Navy]"Here's your key back."[/COLOR] Gosa shook his head and folded Yue's hand back over the key. [COLOR=DarkRed]"Keep it. Besides, I have plenty."[/COLOR] Gosa reached in his bag and pulled out a key ring with nine other keys on it. The cub saw the keys and tackled Gosa to get at them. [COLOR=Sienna]"Gubo want keys."[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]"Here take them"[/COLOR] He gave the keys to Gubo, he looked content and disappeared. Yue walked over to Gosa and offerred him her hand. Gosa took it with thanks. He stood and looked Yue in the eyes. [COLOR=DarkOrange]"Come on you lovebirds, lets get back to the village."[/COLOR] They let go and turned their backs blushing. Gosa never really thought of Yue as more than a squad member. He turned and ran after Snicker with Yue behind him.

Kentello headed out to the last spot he knew of Kusu down an alleyway and from there he didn't know because the remaining bugs had been swatted off. The ones that where swatted off directed him in the direction that he had left from there and he headed out in that direction. After a while he still didn't find anything so he decided to return back to his clans household and checked up on things there.

He decided to prepare incase Kusu attacked again soon which he was sure to do. He got some kunai out and attached some custom made seals to them. These would, when set off make all the other kunai point towards the one that was set off in such leading you to where Kusu is attacking. He made up 20 of these and decided to head around town to give them out to all the new genin and they're instructors.

He decided to head to the training grounds and search around there. After a few minutes he noticed snickerfox and his genin walking through the nearby forest. Kentello thought he'd give them a bit of a surprise before giving them his special kunai.

He held out his arms as bugs came out and formed a copy of Kusu, Kentello gave out a little laugh and said "this will be fun" as he jumped up into a tree to watch their reactions.