OtakuBoards

Riders

Deadpool

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Drakkan watched Omi by herself from a distance. He disappearred in the shadows then came up beside her and sat a hand on her shoulder. She instantly spun around and winced the pain showing in only her eyes. [b]"Let me see"[/b]

Omi shrugged her shoulders. [b]"I have no..."[/b] Drakkan's voice remained calm and unwavering. [b]"Let me see Omi"[/b] He looked at the wound as Omi showed him the blood and the wound. The smell of her blood reached Drakkan's nose and he breathed it in deeply and knelt to one knee. [b]"This will hurt"[/b] Omi frowned. [b]"It always does"[/b]

Drakkan laid his hand on the wound as the mist covered it. Instantly Omi fell to the ground as Drakkan put his hand on her shoulder bringing the pain into himself instead of her. He held it for a few minutes then removed his hand the wound completely gone with a faint scar. Though he was sore he would live. He had to keep his demons alive. He looked over her now sleeping form and gently placed her in her bed. He brushed his hand gently across her face before walking out. When he got back to the camp he noticed Tsubasa was scowling at him. He only smiled. [b]"Rider Granite you have first watch. Bolt!"[/b] He walked over to him and stared him straight in the face. [b]"I don't ever want to hear you speaking to my demons that way again. Abaddon is more then capable of killing that monster. Its his sedistic nature to toture. He wants to take his time he takes his time. I would advise you to keep your mouth shut before he takes matters into his own hands"[/b] He turned away and motioned to Abaddon. [b]"We are going for a short ride"[/b]

They mounted and slowly trotted off. After being a little ways from the camp Drakkan placed his hand on Abaddon's shoulder and suddenly a huge wave of heat hit him like a brick wall. [b]"Gpod damn't I told you not to take that much in. Your going to go thermal one day doing that you know"[/b] Abaddon shrugged. [b]"But its fun. Next time i can use it on Sparky the angel"[/b] The both busted out in laughter. After they carried on another conversation. Drakkan tunred straight to him. [b]"What happened before the last battle I can't remember at all. Why are the angels with use?"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Abaddon looked at Drakken, pondering his question as he turned his gaze towards the horizon. His large hands dropped away form the reigns of Abigor, he patted his steeds neck as looked for the right words to explain to Drakken what had happen to them before everything went dark, before they were all engulfed in the raging war between the light and the dark. How a single act done by the Demon Lord was enough to bring down the fury of the side of darkness, while the act done by the Angel Queen was enough to bring the wrath of the side of light. He grinned at what was ahead of them as he started to speak.
[B]
"The final battle, yes. I remember that quite clearly Drakken. It was amazing to the eyes of demons like us. The blood shed, the gore, the sheer ecstacy of it all just piling the bodies. We were all unstoppable, our powers unmatched by any. We slaughtered many, many angels. It was also a grotesque battle in the eyes of the ones that follow you, and follow the Angel queen."[/B] Drakken looked at Abaddon with an odd expression.

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]"That is something I would never expect you to say that about a battle. Never in all the time have we spent together has then every crossed your mind when it comes to incinerating bodies, especially angels."[/COLOR] [/B]Abaddon grinned as a small chuckle escaped from between his lips. He kept his gaze forward, holding himself up right and erect as his face straightened out.

[B]"It wasn't the battle that insited such words, it was your single act of treason against Hell's ruler that made it, grotesque for me. Made it sickinig to my very core, but as your loyal bodyguard, and dearest friend, I stood by your side until the end. And it indeed was a glorious end for us all."[/B] Drakken now had an anxious look on his face, he wanted to know what Abaddon had meant by his act of treason. When Abaddon seemed to be day dreaming of that day, he grew slightly impatient and spoke in his commanding voice.
[B][COLOR=DarkRed]
"What was the act that was considered treason in his eyes, Abaddon?"[/COLOR][/B] Abaddon turned his head to look at him, his empty eyes revealing nothing, but showed everything at the same time. He spoke in a cold voice, the fire seemed to have disappeared entirely, something Abaddon rarely did.
[B]
"You asked to Angel Queen to marry you."[/B] Drakkens eyes widened as his face showed a look of genuine confusion, and maybe a bit of understanding as well. Abaddon turned away again, Abigor continuing his slow trott. Slowly making a circle to make sure that they would reach the camp after they had finished there conversation. Abaddon focused on the horizon again, as he started to speak again.
[B]
"The only thing that was more shocking then that, was she accepted. Even though we were in the middle of pitched combat, ready to slaughtered one another with such vigor. I was ready to burn them all. I was pretty sure you were ready to do it yourself when you knocked the Angel Queen from her horse. You were ready to destroy her, and give Hell a chance to finish them once and for all. "[/B] Abaddon paused for a moment, making sure it all was sinking in. He continued his story after Drakken seemed ready to hear more.
[B]
"But, you suddenly took a knee and asked for her hand in marriage, she accepted. It wasn't too long before we were standing back to back with the Riders of Heaven. It was quite amazing, our weapons drawn, our powers at maximum ability, and our will to fight evern stronger then before. We killed them all, every last demon, every last angel. But, it came at a cost of our own lives. I don't remember our deaths that well, I do remember taking several arrows when your back was turned."[/B] Abaddon lifted one of his large hands and rubbed his chest gingerly with it.
[B]
"I also remember they were spot on, but certinaly not enough to take me down. But, in the end, we passed on. And now, here we are, ready to fight this war over once more. And this, D'Haraian has quite the knowledge for war, even for being a simple farmer. This will be an interesting war. Very much indeed."[/B] Abaddon saw the camp coming back into sight, he turned Abigor around and whispered in his ear.
[B]
"We will ride a little longer, let him ask his questions."[/B] Abigor nodded his head quickly. Abaddon stoo up straight again, looking to Drakken. He wanted ot make sure Drakken understood what exactly had happened, to understand why the angels were traveling with us, why they fought on our side, and why Omi acted the way she did around him. He spoke in a friendly voice to Drakken.
[B]
"Well, Drakken my old friend, anything you care to know that I might have missed? Please don't hesitate."[/B] Abaddon watched him for awhile, waiting patiently for his friends questions, if there were any.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa was a little annoyed at the fact that Matthius would do such a thing. She turned towards him and said calmly, "You have much to learn Matthius. I know a lot about you since the time before and it seems you are troubled by something that I don't know of. I can't seem to remember much after the last battle but I'm pretty sure that you are somwhat irratated by something."

Matthius turned his head and then looked at Tsubasa. He then said, "I'll tell you later. This is something that I have to think of first then I will come to you and we will chat about this."
"Alright. But remember this, those that think first and talk later are ones that have a better way of saying something they want to say. Also a clear mind can produce clear thoughts and words." Tsubasa then walked her horse over to a nearby stream for some water. She turned to look out and saw Abaddon and Drakken talking about something. She didn't want to bother them and had a pretty faint idea what they were talking about.

"You may not remember what happened, Chaos, those years ago. I thought that it would have been better that way when we died. And it seems you have a really good friend that knows all and is willing to help you. There is another that loves you as well and so do I. Your memory of that day, you will never remember but the ones of yours still do. When the time comes, I will restore that memory that has lasted forever in my heart," said Tsubasa talking to herself. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi felt the soft carress of the grass agianst her cheek and smiled as she opened her eyes and saw she was laying in a bed of flowers that she had conjured in her sleep, picking one she took a small smell and looked up as a soft chuckle was heard and stared up at Matthias. She frowned at him and dropped the flower. Standing she walkled a little ways away from the others with her horse and looke at it loveingly as it drank from the small stream. Leaning on the horse and took off her shoes and hitched up her dress, her feet and ankels were a light brown, like that of a wilting flower, she stepped into the stream and sighed as her body soaked up the water from the stream. She sat down and leaned back no aware of Tsubassa across watching her.
"This is hopeless. All I'll ever be to him is a friend and follower...I'm so ridiculous."
Her horse nuged her gently makeing her laugh lightly, it was something she did rarely and enjoyed when she did, it would not do her image justice if she was to show this part of her self to others though. She lifted on of her feet and saw that it was barely turning back into the pale skin color she was used to.
"I really over did it this time didn't I?"
She took a deep breath and stipped carefully, her entire body looked like it had been covered in wilting brown ribbons, she goaned and sat down fully into the water. She had never told anyone about the fact that she was indeed a plant after her transformations, without the right amount of water she wold begin to wilt and lose her strength. But her body was also human as well, so as she sat there she snakced on some fresh black berries from a near by bush givieing Tsubassa a good look into who she really was. It was no wounder Omi was so distant, she was completely difftent from the others. She frowned as Omi took a rose from her horses mane and felt a termendous surge of power as Omi transformed the whip into a deadly looking whip.
"There, to replace the one I burned."
She folded it up in the bank and put her head back just soaking for the time being.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa watched Omi talk to herself and then said, "Seems like even a rose with sharp thorns is also nice as well." Tsubasa giggled and Omi glared at her.
"What do you mean by that?" asked Omi irratated.
"You act bold and brave but when it comes down to it even you can have a nice and kind side."
Tsubasa looked up and since she overheard what Omi said before she said as she looked at Omi, "Even if you are a follower and friend of his, he will never be the same. I took something from him during the last battle. But no matter how hard he were to remember or if someone were to tell him, he would not remember."
"What did you take from him?! You are such a bitch! Tell me now!"

"I did not take anything worth while. I only took the last of his memories."
"What are the last of his memories?" Omi was now getting really annoyed at the way Tsubasa was answering her questions.
"I took the memories of the last part of the last battle and from then on. He has no memories of what had asked me nor does he share the ones that both you and I hold in our hearts." Tsubasa got up and walked her horse back to the camp. Even talking about the past made her heart ache if she had to tell of what she had done to Chaos to loose all the memories of her.[/COLOR]

Matthias looked around at the people he had been traveling with, his eyes landing on Tsubasa. He turned away, and sighed. This was turning out to be bad. Everyone here was either too caught up in thier own emotions, or was too stupid to feel anything. He stared down at his hands, and clenched them into fists. "God, I HATE THIS!!" he said to no one but himself. The group had chosen a camp for the night, and the darkness was soon approaching. Tonight would be, to say the least, interesting.

Rider Bolt made his way to his Queen, seeing that Drakkan and his pawn Abaddon were still a ways off talking. He chuckled; that Abaddon pissed him off. Always defending Drakkan, and trying to show Matthias up, just because he had power over fire. And that STUPID comment about how lightning starts fire; that had been cocky. Smileing, Matthias said under his breath, "Regular lightning may start fire, but mine is holy light. It will burn even hell fire until there's nothing left." That being said, he turned back to his original mission.

Tsubasa was heading back from the water, where she had been conversing with the demon Omi; who sat bathing. Possessing more decency than he would normally show; Matthias approached Tsubasa from the cover of the trees, so not to see Omi. His view of Omi being upstructed, he called to his Queen, so that she stopped her steady pace, and came over to him. When she reached him, he bowed, saying, "My Queen." She raised him from his bow, and said, "What is it Matthias? The day is drawing to a close, and I want time to be alone."

Matthias put his hands behind his head, and said, "Where will you be resting tonight? I would like to talk to you; though maybe darkness be better for such business." She raised her eyebrows, and answered, "I was planning to sleep near the small grove of pines, near enough to see the fire; but far enough away to avoid..UNWANTED company." At this she turned, and started walking. She called back, "Though it would please me to hear what troubles my friend. Feel free to stop by." She walked off, leading her horse to the spot she had mentioned.

Matthias watched her depart for some time, until her horse eventually started to graze in the new found grass. He turned, guiding his own horse to the stream. He chose a spot farthe up the stream from where Omi still bathed in the water. He would respect a woman's privacy, even if he didn't agree with them. It was how he had been raised, and he would honor it. Matthias let the horse drink, and layed back against a tree; thinking about what he would say to Tsubasa, and how he intended to keep his feelings at bay. Eventually, the heavy thinking turned to a fitful sleep; as the sky took on darker and darker hues.

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua] Drakkan snorted behind his helm still covering his face. [b]"Marriage?"[/b] He shook his head at the thought. Even though he couldn't belive it he trusted everything he said. [b]"Come my friend let us return"[/b] They rode back to camp. Out of the corner of hsi eye Drakkan saw Tsubasa off a ways.

Drakkannodded to Abaddoin and veered off to the side. When he reached the edge of the shaodws he paused. Slowly she turned around and faced him. [b]"How long are you going to stand there mighty Chaos before you walk in here.?"[/b] Drakkan frowned. [b]"Even though I am demon I hold respect"[/b] Tsubasa shrugged and waved her hand as Drakkan entered. [b]"What do you need?"[/b]

Drakkan hesistated. [b]"Is it true?"[/b] She tilted her head. [b]"Is what true"[/b] Drakkan dismounted and stood before her the moonlight glinting off his armor. [b]"You know what I am talking about. Evryone remebers everything except me"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi settled onto the branch not far off from the other's being able to listen to the conversations that were filtering here and there between others. She frowned as she heard Drakken and Tsubassa begin to talk and tried to block it out. Unable to to ignore it she rolled over on the branch smileing as it expanded to fit her body she gasped and fell out as Abbadon called her name.
"You know Omi, if you feel so strongly about him, why not tell him."
"Yeah right...and have him tell me that it's pretty much useless? Are you insane?"
"Omi, there is no harm trying."
She smiled sadly and nodded.
"I suppose your right. Though if things happen as they did last time, it won't matter."
"Why is that?"
"Do you not remember? I tried telling him before and it went in one ear and out the other, he was to wrapped up in Grace."
"That's why youo talk to him after he gets done talking to Tsubassa."
"Yeah, that's just what he needs after he asks if they really did get married...No thank you."
He shook his head.
"Stubbron as always I see."
She climbed the tree again and lay back down getting reay for bed she put her hands over her ears as she could still hear Drakken and Tsubassa talking.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Purple]Sora sat on a tree branch and looked at what was going on. She saw Drakken and Tsubasa talking and also Omi and Abbadon. " I wonder what they're talking about? Hmm... Well, if they don't need me, I guess I'll just sit up here and when they need me, they'll call," she said as she lay down on the tree branch and felt the nice gentle breeze hitting her face.

Soon enough, Sora heard Matthias and got up to see that he was underneath the tree. He seemed to be sleeping so she didn't bother him. She figured that he was in deep thought and just fell asleep without realizing it. She looked off into the distance and saw Dronsu standing by a tree doing nothing. She decided to go talk to him and see why he was son anti-social.

Sora got off the tree and headed towards Dronsu as quietly as possible. She slipped passed Abbadon and Omi as they were conversing and she soon stood right behind Dronsu. She thought that it would be funny to scare him. She was about to when he said,"If you plan on scarying me, try to be more lighter on your feet."

"Hahaha. I guess I forgot. Since your the Rider Granite, you can feel the vibrations in the earth since that's your element. Damn, I should've used my element to make me float in the air and then scare you," she said as she stood next to him.

"Why are you here? I thought that you were with your leader Tsubasa and that idiot lightening Matthias?"

"Well, Tsubasa is talking to Drakken and Mattias is taking a nap. I was bored and decided to see what you were doing since there's no one else to talk to and why you seem to be the type to be so anti-social."

"I don't like talking a lot for one thing. And the other, I'm just relaxing."

"Cool. *smiles* Hey, want to go on a little ride to see if there is a town nearby?"

"Why?"

"I love to go to fun places like towns, fairs, carnivals, anything. It gets my spirits up and it reminds me of how much fun I used to have as regular Evangeline."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa knew what he was talking about and just showed a face that she didn't know and asked, "What is it that you want from me? If it seems that everyone else knows how come I can't get more to that question than that? I may have the power of light but I can't read minds. I'm not even good at guessing games."
"You know what I'm talking about and I want you to tell me about what happened!" shouted Drakken getting angry.
Tsubasa was scared of what would happen next and was afraid to tell him of what she did to his memories. Drakken then grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to a place where no one could see or hear them talking.
"You know well enough what it is that I'm talking about and I want to know," said Drakken getting irratated.
Tsubasa looked up at the clouds and said, "No one ever seems to realize about the precious things. Humans don't car about the precious ones around them. Why should the precious ones care about them?"
"That's not the point! Fine! If you don't know what it is that I'm saying then how about this?! What happened at the final battle?" asked Drakken hoping to get a really good answer.
"I'm sorry. I think that we are both tired and that we should get some rest. We need to be on guard in case if some enemies come to attack us," said Tsubasa happy and cheery.

This got Drakken really pissed as he charged at her and slammed her against a tree. "Tell me about the last battle. I don't want to hurt you but if you won't tell me then I will have to use force," said Drakken very serious.
Tsubasa looked into his eyes and pondered for a moment. She then said, "If you use force what good would that do? We are both equally matched and you can't harm me. Isn't that what your had said? There are things that are better left unsaid until the time has come. I am well aware of my postion right now and even if you were to use force you would kill me and nothing would become of it."
Drakken got realized it and knew what he was going to do. He got close to Tsubasa's face and said, "But I still won't you go until I know everything." He smirked.

Tsubasa was trapped. She then said, "Let's finish this tomorrow. I am very tired and want to be refreshed if some enemies come. Let us contin-"
Tsubasa was cut off when Drakken kissed her. Tsubasa was very shocked and looked around. There was no one of course. She didn't want the same thing to happen twice.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi felt her teeth digging into her lip and soon tasted blood, she felt hot tears forming in her eyes and rolled off the tree branch and hit the ground. As soon as she hit she started to walk not even caeing where she was going. She wasn't even aware that Tsubassa had caught a glimps of her as she walked away. Going into the forest she tripped over someone and hit the ground hard, tears falling freely now. She looked up and saw that it was Abbadon, a look of sympathy and friendship on his face, biteing her lip again she went to walk away from him when he caught her.
"You saw didn't you?"
She spun around on him ready to hit him when she saw the look in his eyes and bit her lip, she buried her face in his chest, glad to get some support for where she could. It was the only thing she could do. She gripped his shirt and let the tears fall freely, in the back of her mind she remembered something like this happening last time, only she had walked in on them kissing. It was the hardest thing she had ever felt and it was killing her every time little by little. She simply stood there getting support from her companion as the reality of her loss began to settle in on her, she would never have his love the way Tsubassa would and she would never be his the way Tsubassa would either. This thought only made her heart twist more and her sobs become louder.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Abaddon stood in a state of surprise and a little bit of confusion as Omi gripped at his shirt, grasping it tightly. He could hear her sobs, and noticed the growing volume of the sound of them. He quickly recovered from his shock and put his hands on her back, shushing her and trying to get her to calm down. While he tried to comfort her, as gentle as he possibly could, he wondered at what she was feeling. Abaddon understood little of emotions, except for the one that fueled his power to epic levels. And one other feeling, the one he dread every night. The one that would creep from the corners of his mind and take its ghastly grasp. The feeling of nothingness, and empty feeling that snuffed out even the fires that Abaddon ruled. It left him cold and empty, but, he dealt with it. He spoke to Omi, in a rather gentle voice, considering the magnitude his voice could reach.[B]

"Its alright Omi, its alright. I know you must have seen something that tore at your heart, this is was happened last time if I remember right. But you have to remember this, we are demons. We don't get the good graces of fate, she is controlled by both sides. And neither side wants us to succeed, or to even live anymore. We cannot give into what the fate has decided. You must fight."[/B] Abaddon could now hear her heavy tears hissing as it seeped through and touched his flesh. He felt the small specks of steam rise and disappear into the air. He sighed as kept his hands on her back, comforting her as best he could.

He let her cry, he let her get all her tears out. He knew that she would need to be at full strength if they were gonna win this war, and she couldn't be in this condition if they were to fight effectively. He unfolded his wings and brought them around to cover her, they muffled any noise escaping through the sobs. He shushed her one more time and lifted her off the ground, carrying her away to where he was going to sleep for the night. He stopped before a large tree, staring at its massive size and the branches that hung down all the way to the ground, making a shelter for any who saw it.

He pushed one of the branches out of the way and found the branches bare on the inside, and was high enough over the ground that even Abaddon could walk under it. He set Omi down and told her to hold on for a second, she wiped the tears away as best she could while trying to hold her sobs back. He disappeared from the her sight and returned a few moments later with a log and some rocks. He set the log down bythe base of the tree length wise. He then st the rocks down and used one large hand to dig a hole in the ground. He then placed the rocks around the hole, he sat himself down on the log and motioned for Omi to sit next to him.

She moved sluggishly and sat next to him, placing herself close to him. He snapped his fingers and a fire ignited in the hole. He grinned a little as the fire burned with no tinder, or wood at all. Just burned with the desire to burn, nothing else, nothing more. He turned his attention from the fire to Omi, she was ready to burst into tears again. He looked at her for a few moments, feeling a little awkward. He was towering over her and he was slouching. And it was a little odd that he was also a blood red color. He looked at his hands, then remembered a fire spell that would work for this kind of situation.

He pointed in a direction that was away from him, Omi turned to see what it was through her blurry eyes. He snapped his fingers and fire started form his feet and rapidly spread all the way up to the top of his head. Omi turned back to him and saw something that shocked him. She saw the human sitting next to her, his black clothes with the crimson red snaking its way into every stitch. His bear was gone but he still had a commanding lok, and his eye showed the fire deep with in. Omi was confused, and still teary. Abadodn explained quickly to her.
[B]
"Its a fire magic thing, burns one skin away to show another, only effective for about eight hours. But, its better then looking like a big red monster. Plus, you can talk to me at eye level like this, instead of looking straight up."[/B] He grinned as put his arm around her and she leaned in to his shoulder and started crying again. He just comforted her while he waited for her to be ready to talk. [/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]It was a while before she heave a sigh and just sloouched against Abbadon. She looked up at him and smiled, something he couldn't ever recall her doing around him.
" I saw them kissing, just like I did before...I suppose I shouold just give it up. It's been milieums and even now they still love each other that much, she hid all that from him and he still feels so strongly for her. I geuss all I can do is just support him and be there for him as I always have been."
She breathed in a deep sigh and winced alittle as a pair of leathery wings sprouted from her back, but unlike all the others her's were a light green. She folded them to her back, she blushed slightly as she saw small brown lines along the outside of them.
"About you being a big red monster, we all have our secrets, I'm special in my own way as well. She looked as a puddle on the ground near where they were sitting and sighed putting her finger in it he watched as the water dissappered he watched as her skin on her hand became lighter and seemed to get softer.
"Your fire its self, me, I'm a plant..."
She saw him blink and smiled at him laughing at his confused expression.
"I have to soak in water like a plant otherwise I wilt."
She closed her eyes and leaned on him more, a small smile still on her lips.
"You know, we're not all that diffrent I guess both of us have our own little problems."
She sighed once more before letting sleeplessness over take her. Her small smile still in place as her head rested on his shoulder.
"And I like you better in your true form. You look better that way to me. More natural."
She took a deep breath and as she let it out she transformed as well, her skin pale, her hair braided here and there as it fell loose to the ground, flowers entangeld in it was well, the smell of Iris flowers floating up to meet Abbadons nose. She wasn't as frail as she was in her human form, she was no longer a plant, she was a demon, her hair blood red and he could only guess her eyes were emerald green as they were so long ago. She was asleep, the small smile still set gently in place.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Matthias awoke to the sound of water lapping gentlely against the river's shoreline. Sitting up, he found his horse close-by, sleeping soundly. He stood, going to rub his horse's mane affectionately. They had been through alot together, and they were about to go through so much more. With a sigh, Matthias checked his blade(s), and for the first time realized that the moon was up. He stared at it thoughtfully, and resided himself to his current mission; to disscuss what was to be done next with his Queen, Tsubasa.

Working his way back to camp, he caught a glimpse of the fire, though there was no one to be seen around it. Coming around a curve in the path, he saw that there WAS someone there; the demon king, Drakkan. He had a forlorn look on his face, and he sat alone in the shadows cast by the fire. Matthias didn't know what to think of this; whether good or bad. He continued on until he reached the spot afore mentioned by Tsubasa, where she was supposedly resting this evening. She was siitting agaisnt the side of one of the pine trees, looking nowhere and not seeing. "[COLOR=Green]What's with all the saddness[/COLOR]?" remarked Matthias under his breath, as he made his presence known to Tsubasa.

He bowed low, and in return recieved a wave of the hand; hopefully the sign that he could relax. He sat down opposite of the Queen, and crossed his legs; letting his arms rest on them. Matthias made no move or sound, for he could see that Tsubasa was thinking pretty deeply; even HE was not fool enough to distract the most powerful angel! After a time, she looked up; and seemingly for the first time noticing Matthias. She apologized, saying, "[COLOR=Magenta]I'm sorry, that was rude of me. You must forgive me; my mind has not been still for hours[/COLOR]." Matthias waved it off, replying, "[COLOR=Green]Forgive me if I interrupted anything, but I wished to speak with you about.... some things[/COLOR]." His tone was mysterious; even Tsubasa, who knew her angels well, could not place his mood.

Intrigued, and forgetting for a time her own woe, she nodded. She wanted to know what he thought; he was a good thinker, when it was his mind, and not his mouth doing the speaking. Matthias began, "[COLOR=Green]Well, as you know, things as of late have not been...as one would have suspected them to be. We quarrel with one another over the least things, not to mention... INNER struggles... within the group[/COLOR]." At this, Tsubasa fretted, wondering if Matthias was hinting at what was going on between her and Drakkan. "[COLOR=Green]In the battle today, I noticed my powers were not CLOSE to what they once were. I usually can vanquish more than 100 demons with a single BOLT of lighting, yet as of today, I was lucky to kill ten[/COLOR]!"

Matthias paused for a moment, then continued, "[COLOR=Green]And it's not just me; look at how Abbadon fared against that golem. Usually, over his element, he has complete control, but the golem was able to RESIST! I'm certain, that things are not going well[/COLOR]." When he finished his bit, Tsubasa said, assuredly, "[COLOR=Magenta]What you say is true; we do not and HAVE NOT gained back our full strength. So many years of unuse must wreak havoc with our powers, and it's only natural that we have trouble regaining them[/COLOR]." Matthias nodded, understanding her logic. "[COLOR=Magenta]Also[/COLOR]," she added, "[COLOR=Magenta]I too have noticed that we are having the same problems as before, about how someone in the group feels about each other, and how these feelings get in the way of their thinking[/COLOR]." At this, Matthias reddened, but only enough to notice slightly. But, again he nodded.

Matthias then said, "[COLOR=Green]That's what I'm saying! Why are these feelings so important that they mess with our reasoning? I mean, you have to look at the situation sideways already; demons and angels working together, it JUST doesn't make sense[/COLOR]!" Tsubasa HAD to agree with him there. "[COLOR=Green]Our goal in our past life was to stop the war between heaven and hell, and we succeeded, at the cost of our lives. But now? What are we doing? We've been reborn, just to squabble about our FEELINLGS! I feel as if we're slowly growing apart again, and that soon, we will turn on each other. And being a fugitive from heaven already[/COLOR]," Matthias smiled grimly, "[COLOR=Green]that's not the course of action I would take[/COLOR]."

Tsubasa listened intently as he went on, and explained how he thought they should work things; group decisons, battle tactics, so-on-and-so-forth. But it was the last part of his speech that caught her attention; "[COLOR=Green]We need everyone on the same level; the same playing field if-you-will. Personally, I know some things are better left unspoken, but I feel that in order to... to MAKE THIS WORK, we need no secrets left to hide, even... well, MY OWN secrets[/COLOR]." As he finished, Tsubasa couldn't think; he had just suggested that she TELL everyone about what she had done to Drakkan's memories! While the angel Queen battled with her emotions, Matthias raged a battle against himself; What HAD he done?!

Not only did he reveal that even HE had secrets, he had said that he'd SHARE them with everyone! How could he explain how he felt; the pain of loving one, but being unable to reach them, JUST BECAUSE of angel heirarchy! He was too low-class of an angel to even CONSIDER her; she was from the top-of-the-top, and her power showed it. He was only picked as a rider, because he went above and beyond his status's limitations, fighting for them to change. It didn't happen, just landed him with the miserable job of being SO close to Tsubasa, but at the same time; far away.

Suddenly, Matthias snapped out of the past, because that's just what it was; the past. He now realized, that what he had said was true, that he DID need to get this off his chest. It had been killing him for SOOOO many years, it was unfathomable! Looking to Tsubasa, he saw that she was watching him expectantly. "[COLOR=Magenta]Well[/COLOR]," she started, "[COLOR=Magenta]if you suggest that we need to share secrets, I might consider it. You are my most loyal angel, Matthias, and I trust your judgement. Also[/COLOR]," she said, looking at him with renewed interest, "[COLOR=Magenta]I'm curious to see what YOU'VE been keeping secret as well[/COLOR]."

Gulping, Matthias cleared his throat. It was either now, or never. "[COLOR=Green]Well, my Queen, Rider Grace, and milady Tsubasa... I... have something that has been bothering me for awhile[/COLOR]." He stopped, nervously glancing around. Tsubasa wondered, what in the world was he going to say? This wasn't like him; he was usually so, STRAIGHTFORWARD. Matthias began again, "[COLOR=Green]I don't want this to change how you think of me; you said it yourself, "I am your most loyal angel." Well, the fact of the matter is... why I'm so loyal to you...Tsubasa... is because....I...I love you[/COLOR]."

Matthias began talking fast, and didn't even notice Tsubasa; so caught up he was with explaining. "[COLOR=Green]I..I don't want you to take it the wrong way! I do love you.. but, I have for years so...I knew it would never work out. After all, you're a higher angel, and me? I'm low-class. I didn't even have MANNERS until I met you. That's what I mean...I admired you, so long from afar, I just...it wasn't right for me to have those feelings. So I hid them...and made myself love...instead of YOU...being close to you, and to do your bidding without question. It worked for so long, but I don't see why it should be a problem NOW[/COLOR]."

He stopped, along with the pacing he had been doing, and fell to his knees. "[COLOR=Green]Maybe it's because, now; we don't have a home to go back to, or any other friends. When Drakkan asked you to marry him, my world collapsed. I knew it was impossible for ME to have you, but for HIM...dear God; he's a DEMON! THE demon king! For him to have you, it was too much, and I cracked. The last battle, I was the first to die...I took the arrows for you, and shielded you with my body. I...I know it didn't seem like it at the time; I was just doing my duty. But...to me, that was when I could be the closest to you, and I have always wanted nothing else[/COLOR]."

At this, Matthias stood up, but stared at the ground. "[COLOR=Green]I know that this may not be the best time. You have your problems, as well as everyone else. I have seen the strain between you and Drakkan, and at the risk of me sounding selfish, I'd like to help you with...anything that you need. Tsubasa[/COLOR]?" Matthias looked up at her, for the first time since he had revealed his secret.[/SIZE]

OOC: This post is [B]not[/B] from my last post but a continuation of Silent_Sword's. Don't want it to make it confusing.
[COLOR=Magenta]
Tsubasa looked at Matthias. She had finally found out his true feelings and knew about it for a long time. She spoke softly to him, "I'm glad that you have finally confessed your feelings. There are times when the smallest emotion for another is hard to break and the biggest emotion is almost impossible. I do love you but not in the way you would expect. You and many others know of my deed with Drakken and not sure why I had done it."
Matthias looked at her with surprise and wanted to know more.

Tsubasa continued, "Even though his memories are erased, I could not erase the feeling he has for me in his heart. His heart is delicate and so are many others. The slightest pain, the slightest emotion for another is so hard to have it gone. Drakken does not know much of me except that I am Queen of the Angel Riders and that we fight to intervene the battle between heaven and hell. I still do have feelings for him but they are slowly fading. The man that he was before will never return. Nor will the same feelings return. The only thing is that we created a new relationship and a different one at that."
Tsubasa looked up and said, "There are many more women out there. Don't see the world as if there is only me. There is someone out there that will return you feelings. All you have to do is find them. I am not saying that you are worthless or anything."

Matthias looked away from Tsubasa and sighed, "What am I to you?"
"You are the noblest angel that I have met and a good one at that. You are not worthless and you have many talents. Don't get depressed over this. Overcome this obstacle and you may be able to overcome many more," said Tsubasa.
"Are you ever going to return his memories? No matter what we say to him about the past, he doesn't remember them nor does he believe us."
"They will return when my wish is granted." Tsubasa stood up and was going to walk to a quiet place.
"What is your wish and when what will happen?" shouted Matthias.
"When the end for me is near and when I can finally return my true home. Bye"

Tsubasa walked off to a place where the sun was still shining and watched the sun. She was very tired and her condition was poor. She could hardly keep her smile on her face while talking to Matthias. Her energy was drained and was going to soak up some of the light before it disappeared.

She had reached the cliff and said, "There are many things that even I can't understand. I may never see anyone after this. I wish that my body will be able to withstand the last fight when it comes."
Tears rolled down her face and recieved some power from the light. She wiped away the tears when she heard someone coming.
"How long are you going to stand there, mighty Chaos, before you walk in here?" asked Tsubasa as she turned around and smiled.

[/COLOR]

OOC: I know that Ushima hasn't posted in awhile so I'll finish up what I started in my last post. ^^

[COLOR=Purple]"Maybe some other time, okay?" said Dronsu as he turned toward Sora and gave her a small smile

"Aww...Okay. Promise that we will?" asked Sora as she put her pinky out notifying Dronsu about the pinky-promise. He put his pinky around hers and she sang the pinky promise song. "Now I know that you'll keep your promise or else you swallow 1000 needles." *smiles*

"Yeah, I know. I'll keep your promise. I don't want to swallow needles anyway."

"I have to be going. I can't leave Tsubasa-Sempai for very long. I am loyal to her and she is my best friend in all of heaven and earth. Bye."

Sora walked off and tried to see if she could find Tsubasa. She walked into the campsite that Tsubasa was at but found Matthias instead.

"Where is Tsubasa-Sempai?" asked Sora as she walked in and sat down.

"She left for somewhere to think," said Matthias with a little bit of saddness in his voice.

"Did something happen?"

"Huh? How can you tell?!"

"The tone of your voice gives it off. You should remember that I can sense and hear things like that."

"I know. I just forgot."

Sora got up from where she was sitting and walked over to him. She placed her right hand on his forhead and her hand started glowing with a tint of green.

"Uhh... what are you doing?"

"I'm looking into the past of your memories. I'm just seeing what happened just a few moments ago just so that you don't have to explain anything...I see, so you told her that you loved Tsubasa," she said as she took her hand off his head and sat down. " You also said that we shouldn't keep any secrets and that we should share them. To tell you all the secrets that I've kept, I have none. I'm always honest and never keep secrets that can hurt others."

"So you're an honest person."

"Hehehe. Yeah, I've been known for that. Anyway, you should listen to what Tsubasa just said to you and use it as advice in the future."[/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]OOC:Sorry guys internet had been down the last weeks sorry bout the wait.

IC:
Drakkan pulled away but was still livid. He kept his hand firmly on Tsubasa. [b]"You think we are evenly matched. Right now you would not even stand against me. Though when the sunrises you will have your strength back. I demand you tell me what happened."[/b]

Tsubasa still had a look of shock on her face. [b]"I can't.."[/b] Drakkan let go and backed away. He slowly reached up and removed his helm for the first time since he had came back to this planet. His hair fell out as he mantianed a human appearence. Only Abaddon had ever seen his true demon form. Not even Omi or Grantie ahd seen it and certainly none of the angels. He slowly laid his helm on the ground then stodd back up as his eyes went black and a deep purple fire almost black started coming up around him.

Tsubasa started backing away. [b]"Drakkan what are you doing?"[/b] Drakkan could only smile as he started forward towards her. [b]"I felt something and i want to feel it again. It seems vagualy familler for some reason."[/b] She suddenly backed to the edge of the cliff then stopped and looked behind her. [b]"What are you talking about?"[/b] Drakkan closed in on her and stodd several inches away from her face. Suddenly his hand lashed out and caught her by the collar and then firmly held her over the edge of the cliff. The purple flames crept up his arm but as soon as they touched Tsabasa they became white. Where the purple and white meet it was a dull gray.

Drakkan pulled her closer still not letting her feet touched the ground and then pressed his lips to hers. A few seconds he pulled back and gently set her back on the ground. [b]"I see you will not tell me. Good night Tsubasa though the sun is already rising."[/b] Drakkan grabbed his helm and cradled it with hsi arm. That was how he kept his power during the day was keeping his body covered in shadows with his armor but it felt good to have it off.

He walked down the path until he felt a presence. [b]"Abaddon changed"[/b] He walked straight thorugh the woods towards the ball of fire and came out of the shadows to find Omi and Abaddoin together. He came to a dead halt seeing Omi with a tear streaked face.[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa fell to her knees as she watched Drakken leave. She touched her fingers to her lips and smiled. When Drakken was out of her sight she said, "Seems like even a heart knows who they love and yet the mind is still confused. I'm sorry that it had to be this way."
Tsubasa turned around, still on the ground, and watched the sun rise. The sun was creeping over the mountains and her power was returing. The night had almost ended and her strength was back. Tsubasa closed her eyes and saw Drakken's face without his helmet. She blushed and then it vanished. Tsubasa stood up and looked at the rising sun. "Your memories are gone but your heart remembers. A heart that had once loved someone is hard to have that feeling erased. It seems that both you and I are not meant for each other and will have to go on different paths like it was supposed to."

Tsubasa walked back to the camp and saw that Sora and Matthias were talking. [I]Should have known that she would ask what happened earlier. After all, she does have the power to see in the past. But only what happened moments ago. Sora, you knew all along didn't you? So have I.[/I] Tsubasa smiled and walked over to them and said, "Seems like you two are finally getting along."

Matthias blushed and Sora turned her head. "What makes you say that?" asked Sora.
"Oh, nothing. Hehehe."
Matthias then stood up and said, "I'm gonna go for a walk to clear my mind a little."
"Alright, Matthias. But don't forget..."
"Forget what, Tsubasa?"
"Nothing. Just go on ahead."
Matthias left and Tsubasa and Sora talked.

"I see that you already know about what had happened," started Tsubasa.
"Yes, milady and I also see that something happened a while ago. Though the vision isn't clear and it was some time ago," replied Sora.
"You sure do know how to see things. But it's also a good thing that you can't see too far in the past. What happened earlier is something that I don't want others to know."
"I get it. At least I'll be here and so will be Matthius to have your back. I'm gonna go get some water by the stream. Why don't you just rest here until I return."
"Will do."

Sora walked off and Tsubasa was alone. She looked around to see if anyone was around. When no one was there, Tsubasa started to cry. Tears fell from her eyes and she started to remember the times. She couldn't control her tears and was very sad.[/COLOR]

(OoC: Before Tsubasa talked to Sora and Matthias)

Matthias nodded, slowly. He had never been around the other angels much; this was his first time getting to talk to one of them; more than a simple 'hello' anyway. Putting his hands behind his head, he decided that it would do no good to be embarrassed about how he felt. As he spoke, he noticed the sun juuust starting to rise over the horizon, "[COLOR=Green]So, um... Sora, was it[/COLOR]?" The dark-haired girl smiled, in a good mood, for now. "[COLOR=Purple]Yeah, that's right. What are you thinking about; besides your conversation with Tsubasa[/COLOR]?" Matthias rolled his eyes. He was kindof tired of mentioning the subject already.

"[COLOR=Green]Nothing much, just the fact that we're down one angel[/COLOR]." Sora looked at him strangely, and then brightened up, "[COLOR=Purple]You mean Snow? I haven't heard from her either... it's so STRANGE[/COLOR]." She toyed with her long hair; twirling it around her finger. "[COLOR=Purple]What are the plans for today, Matthias? I want a decent fight; last time, I was stuck guarding YOU while Tsubasa healed you[/COLOR]." Her tone was mocking, though probably only in jest. Matthias didn't mind, that much. "[COLOR=Green]Well[/COLOR]," he said, "[COLOR=Green]if the demons would have died like they should have, then I wouldn't have NEEDED healing[/COLOR]." He smirked, showing that he was joking.

Sora smiled, saying, "[COLOR=Purple]Oh, so Matthias the pompous lightning is a FUNNY guy, huh[/COLOR]?" She walked over to him and poked him in the chest. The wind picked up, just from her movement. She grabbed his hands, and began dragging him towards the middle of camp; Matthias tried to pull away, but the wind pushed him forward each time. When the arrived, she halted, and spun around. "[COLOR=Purple]Now, that we're here... tell me about yourself Matthias; I know next to nothing about you[/COLOR]." Matthias stood, a little dumbstruck, "[COLOR=Green]Um... why[/COLOR]?" She leaned in close to him, "[COLOR=Purple]Because, if we want everyone on the same, "playing field," then everyone has to know about their comrades, am I right[/COLOR]?" Matthias gulped, nodding. This girl actually...WANTED to know about him?

"[COLOR=Green]Well, um... ahh.[/COLOR].." (As you can tell, the conversation started well; it went on for around half-an-hour, and ended only when Tsubasa interuppted.) "[COLOR=Magenta]Seems like you two are finally getting along[/COLOR]," she said. Matthias blushed; he couldn't place why. The other two angels talked for a moment, while Matthias excused himself. "[COLOR=Green]I'm gonna go for a walk to clear my mind a little[/COLOR]," he replied when questioned. "[COLOR=Magenta]Alright, Matthias. But don't forget[/COLOR]..." At this he turned, "[COLOR=Green]Forget what, Tsubasa[/COLOR]?" She said, "[COLOR=Magenta]Nothing[/COLOR]," and returned to her conversation. Matthias walked out to the river, and basked for a moment in the sun's light. It felt GOOD to absorb so much energy!! But before long, he turned, and walked along the river bed, thinking.

The night had been; trying. Trying to sum it up, he got confused and had to start over. He could hardly believe he had revealed his feelings!! He stooped, leaning himself agaisnt a tree. It had taken a lot out of him; to force out the secret. He needed sleep. He found his horse, grazing on the river reeds. Saddling him, he rode a ways farther, and then circled back the way they came. His attempt at scouting a bit before the days trek, had showed up nothing. He told his horse, to go back to camp, but take the longest way possible. It was time for a little well-earned shut-eye.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi sighed more and streched as she felt her limbs pop she looked into the fire that Abbadon had made and put her hands on her knees proping her chin in them.
"This is unlike me isn't it?"
"Omi, I have hardly ever seen you cry, nor smile. Usually the only thing I see of you is the blunt end of your temper."
She let out a dry laugh and punched his arm lightly.
"That is because you invoke it so much."
she coughed as her throat tightend again and a tear escaped her.
"This is useless. I don't even know why I try any more."
"Your in love, though I do not know that feeling. But from what I've heard it makes you do strange things."
She nodded smileing sadly.
"Like rescueing the man that killed your family."
"Wait, what?"
"Chaos, the first time we met, he killed my family because we were harboring angels. I took one look at him and knew I had to be by his side."
Abbadon snorted as he covered his mouth trying not to laugh.
"You think it's funny, but it's the truth."
"So you saved us, and became a demon?"
"I was born a demon you ninny. My mother was cursed and my father was an idiot for thinking her loyal. She hated the life in hell so she came to earth but always revisted her demon lover. That is how I was concived."
"To much information Omi."
She shook her head and took a deep breath.
"I suppose I'll just have to take what I can get, even if it does hurt more then anything. Being by Drakken's side is more then enough, even if I can look but not touch him. Tsubassa holds a place I can never have, never will..."
She wiped the tears that fell from her eyes and looked up as the sun started to come through the vine of the tree.
"Thanks for this Abbadon, it was nice to get all that off of my chest."
She looked at him, her eyes bright green, which usually meant she was in a good mood.
"Talk to you later friend."
She stepped out of the cover of the trees and stopped dead as she came face to face with Drakken. She felt her face redden, she wanted to run, to scream, to do anything but she was frozen to her spot and could only stand there as he looked at her, a look of bewilderment on his face, and something that looked that realization in his eyes. Her throat unforze from that look and she spoke lightly enough for only them to hear.
"Drakken..."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Magenta]As the sun rose, Tsubasa felt her power coming back to her. She walked back to the camp when she noticed that someone was following her. Tsubasa turned around and saw no one. As she turned foward there was an angel in front of her. The angel said, "Rider Grace. You are to be defeated along with the other Riders that accompany you."
"Hmph. Too bad. Angels from heaven have no right to step down on earth," replied Tsubasa as she sheathed her sword and sliced the angel.
The angel fell to the ground and blood splattered into the air. The angel yelled and soon, other angels and came. Demons had heard the cry and followed it.

Tsubasa then ran to the others before the lot of them came and said to them, "Angels and demons are coming. There is a lot of them! I need back up!"
Matthius heard this and came running. Sora got on her horse and rode over to Tsubasa. Abbadon came too but there was no Omi or Drakken. [I]That's fine if they don't show. I can handle this with the ones that I have.[/I]
Soon, the demons and angels came. The demons looked at the angels and the angels looked at the demons. They started to glare and yell at each other and soon looked at the few Riders that were in front of them.

They all charged at them and the few Riders charged back killing as best as they could. Tsubasa couldn't get the fact at where Drakken and Omi where but that they were probably talking. She forgot all about Drakken while fighting except for the kiss that he gave her a while back.[/COLOR]

OOC: Decided to get things moving by having us fight some angels and demons. I hope that this is okay Sazabi.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi had just begun to reach for Drakken's hand when she felt the sharp bite of a blade go through her shoulder, screaming in agony she whirled around and growled as vined encircled the demon and began to punture it untill one came out his mouth killing it. She reached around her shouler and screamed as she tried to pull the blade for her shoulder causeing it to drag upward and hurt her more. She screamed as blood splattered the ground, where ever it hit vegetation grew. She hit her knees and grabbed a root that was sticking from the ground and yanked it out turning it into a whip, she stood and snapped it killing a demon behind Drakken.
"Snap out of it. We'll talk later."
She rushed off towards Abbadon to warn him leaving Drakken to his thoughts as he fought.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Abaddon was standing amongst burnt and torn apart bodies, blood pooled heavily and was splattered on every tree and rock with in reach. He held his blade tightly in his left hand, he right foot propped up on top of an angel corpse, the angels wing sticking up with pieces and feathers missing. A fire engulfed his feet and slowly worked its way up, burning away the flesh of the human form and revealing his demon form once again.

The massive size difference in the forms was quite obvious at the end of the spells disintegration, he spread his wings as they came into view once more and rolled his shoulders. His blade suddenly heating up dramatically, the heat waves coming off wilted the grass below him. Suffocating them of the oxygen and drying up all the water, he heard foot steps approaching and turned his head quickly to see a relief to his empty eyes. Omi was running toward him, he could see a small trail of vegetation following behind her. He turned to her and sheathed his blade, walking from his pile of angel and demon corpses he confronted her. And smiled at her.
[B]
"Good to see your not dead, I'm sure Drakken is alive and well. He wouldn't be killed by such low level demons or there opposites."[/B] Omi looked past him and saw the pile of charred pieces, then looked back to Abaddon with a grin.
[B]
"I had come to warn you about the attack, but it seems that you already know." [/B]Abaddons grin grew and he chuckeld a little.
[B]
"Yes, I know very well. I am dealing with the problem right now, along with the angels. They ran off somewhere on their horses, I let Abigor loose and he has yet to return. Wait one moment."[/B] He looked over her head and stared behind her, he then gathered his breath and whistled loudly, it echoed through the vast forest. They stood in a dead silence for a few moments, until they suddenly heard a noise. He stared off harder, trying to find the source of the noise. A bright flame appeared from the trees, Abigor racing to Abaddon. Abaddon just smiled at the steed coming toward him, its mirage like image making it difficult to keep track of for anyone else.

When Abigor skidded to a halt in front of him, he patted the side of its neck and pet its fire mane. He looked passed the horse and could see figures coming through the trees, he sighed as he walked to the side of Abigor and mounted quickly and fluidly. As he relaxed on Abigors back, he looked to Omi, she had her whip tightly gripped in her hand. He held his hand out to her, leaning down toward her.
[B]
"Come on, hop on. We have some creature to dispose of."[/B] Abaddon remained holding his hand out to her, waiting for her response.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi felt her heart skip for some reason and smiled wickedly despite the fact that she felt warm. She took his hand and as soon as she hit the back of the saddle trasformed fully so the heat would not harm her. She wrapped her arms around Abbadon's waist and held on tightly knowing full well the speed his horse was capable of. She put her forehead against Abbadons back as well so the air rushing past them would not hurt her face as they began rideing swiftly in the direction Abbadon was instrusting. She frowned slightly thinking of her reaction to him holding out his hand to her, and her slight reaction to the postion she found her-self in now.
She saw a flashback of his smile in her mind and felt her heart jump again.
'Am I ill?'
Her thoughts were scattered now, the look on Drakken's face as she tried speaking with him, her reations to Addadon. It was all wrong to her. She had riden like this with Abbadon many times in the past and it had never quiet felt this heated to her.
'Maybe the magma beast is still in his system. That would explain it.'
She frowned deeper as a little voice told her she felt this heat before she had even gotten on the horse or held him.
'Is my heart trying to tell me something?'

She thought back to their previous lives and realized that with out ever meaning to be they did seem to end up in the same area as one another, true they aggravated each other relentlessly but other then that they got along just as well. She kept thinking back and fouond herself remembering when he died in the last battle. It had been before her, she frowned even more as the memory surged through her mind. She suddenly remembered that final moment she had to speak with him

[I]"You idiot! How could youo let something like this take you down? Your not that weak!"
She didn't realize she was crying till he chuckled and wiped a tear off of her cheek.
"You shouldn't cry, it doesn't suit you Ivy."
She gasped and wiped her eyes furiously but no matter what she did they kept coming stronger and stronger.
"Why are yoou crying anyway...thouoght you hated me."
"I dunno why! I do hate you! It's because I wasn't able to be the one to kill you, you bastard!"
He laughed more then, blood draining from the side of his mouth from his wounds.
"Make up your mind would you woman?"
She buried her face in his chest and hit it a couple of times, but not hard enough to hurt him further.
"Moron! Why?...Why is it that you had to die first?"
"Ivy...are you sad that I'm dying?"
"No, I'm just crying for no reason...yes I'm sad."
"Why?"
Her face softened and she smiled gently.
"Your the only one who really understands the way I am."
"Hmph. Your easy to read...listen watch out for Drakken, take care of him. Stay close to him."
"What do you want me to do? Mother him sheesh."
He smiled at that and then was gone. She bent down and kissed his forehead softly.
"Goodbye, my dear friend, go with the knowlage that your loved."[/I]

Her eyes flaed open as a singal tear fell from her cheek. Her heart hammering in her chest. Was it Drakken she really loved or was that what she wanted to believe for so long it was all she knew? Her mind raced as quickly as Abbadon's horse carried them but she remained silent.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Sorry it took so long. Been busy.

[COLOR=Purple]Sora got on her horse and rode off into battle. She brought out her giant fan and threw it. It hit several angels and demons, slicing their heads or bodies clean off. She pulled her horse back and rode alongside Tsubasa. She noticed that Tsubasa wasn't in a good mood so Sora didn't say anything. She looked around and saw Abbadon and Omi riding together and figured that he was just helping her. Sora looked around to find Drakken but couldn't in all the chaos. Next thing she knew, there was a sword being pierced through her left side by an angel.
She looked down at the angel with hatred in her eyes for disturbing her thoughts and took her small fans and sliced the angel's head off. After that she saw some more demons and angels coming her way and threw her small fans at them first and then threw her giant fan. The demons and angels were completely slaughtered and barely anything remained.
She looked around to see if could find Dronsu which to her surprise, wasn't there. [I]' Oh shit. I wonder where that bastard went? He loves killing. Hmmm... It's his loss if he's not here. I wonder if he'll still take me a carnival or something fun?'[/I] Sora thought to herself as she helped fight off demons and angels that came her and Tsubasa's way.
"Damn! There seem to be more and more everytime we kill some of them off! How frickin' many are they sending this time?!" she yelled to herself as she killled off more and more which seemed to be endless.[/COLOR]

OOC: Hehehe, sorry I haven't posted for awhile, been a bit busy. ^^