OtakuBoards

Riders

Deadpool

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa fought with all the power she had. She had slaughtered many of the angels and demons that came her way. She looked to see where everyone was and saw where they were. [I]Good. Most of them have come. Drakken, I'm very sorry about earlier. If only if didn't have to be this way then things would be different.[/I]

Tsubasa saw that a demon was behind Sora and shouted, "Sora! Behind yo-"
She was cut off to the fact that an angel had stabbed her in the side. She turned to the angel and the angel said with it's last words, "May the bringer of Grace die before all of us."
The angel died and Tsubasa coughed up blood. She was still on her horse but barely hanging on. She remembered what the angel had said and it brought the rath that she had kept at bay for a long time to emerge. Soon, a bright light shone around Tsubasa. She was lifted off of her horse and her eyes looked as cold a ice. She then spread out her arms and a giant mass of light engulfed all that was around her. The angels and demons were killed and the Riders were safe. Tsubasa snapped back to reality to see what she had done and fell. She was high up and knew that impact with the ground would kill her.

[I]Hehe, too bad Drakken. All you ever wanted to know was what I was to you. Guess you will and I won't be there when your memories are returned. I guess that it's good if I die. After all, my wish will finally be granted.[/I] Tsubasa closed her eyes and fell.

Omi and Abaddon and Matthius and Sora all turned to look as the great angel fell without doing anything. They had all stopped what they were doing and watched as the mighty angel fell.

Before she hit the ground, someone came and caught her. No one knew who it was. As Tsubasa opened her eyes barely, she saw Drakken holding her. Tsubasa smiled and closed her eyes as Drakken rode off.[/COLOR]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi watched as Tsubassa fell to the ground and closed her eyes tight as she readied her self for the hit that never came. She opened her eyes to see Drakken holding her to him keeping her safe. She felt her heart tighten at the sight of it but this time it seemed less then normal. Something was diffrent. She chanced a gaze up at Abbadon as he towered above her and smiled to her self. She realized, with some didgust that she moved on so swiftly, that her love or Drakken was misplaced. Yes it was true she loved him, but it was a love that one has for a family member. She looked back up at Abbadon and felt her cheeks get warm. Yes there was something there that she had never really noticed before. Of course if something were to come from this they would make an odd couple. Omi was one of the tallest of the women that were there but Abbadon was easily the tallest out of the entire group. Drakken of course was second.
Walking over to Abbadon she gave him a rare smile and leaned on his arm, her attitude was diffrent some how, altered. She leaned on him and watched as Drakken Carried Tsubassa away to a private place, no doubt wanting to talk some more about the past. Omi sighed and shook her head resigning it to be fate that her and Drakken were always in the past and ever going to be in the future just companions. She grabbed Abbadon's hand and pulled him toward the tree he had carried her to earlier.
"Is there a reason your brining me back her?"
She put her hand on the ground and smiled as the bodies of the dead demons and angels were absorbed and used to grow a massive amount of new vegetaion.
"Can you fix this?"
She pointed to her shoulder.
"How?"
"Cartarize it, how else do you think?"
"It'll leave a nasty scar Omi."
"I've been through worse. Promise."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Abaddon looked at her carefully, he noticed something different about her. She had this glow to her that seem to beam at him, he had to admit that he kind of enjoyed it. Her attitude toward him was changing, even if it was only bit by bit. As he looked into her face, he started to recall the ride through the horde of angels and demons. He remembered when she put her arms around his waist, and pressed her forehead against his back. He also remembered feeling a warming sensation in his body, it wasn't the usual fire that burned within him.

It was something new, and he liked the way it coursed through his veins like his hell fire did. He couldn't help but wonder what the feeling was. But, he would figure that out when he had time to ponder on it. He looked at Omi and told her to turn around, she complied with no hesitation. He straightened himself out and spoke again in his regular tone.
[B]
"Remove your shirt please." [/B]She turned her head slightly to look at him out of the corner of her eye, then lowered the back of her shirt to reveal the wound. Abaddon took one of his hands and placed it right next to the wound, then placed his finger and thumb on the wound. He leaned his head slightly to the said so he could speak to her with himself still slightly in her line of sight.
[B]
"I'm gonna cartarize it now. Be prepared to scream Omi."[/B] She simply nodded, Abaddon focused his attention on the wound, he snapped his fingers and the slash in her back flared brightly. Searing the wound such in an instant, a scream echoed from Omi's lips as the fire flared and disappeared in moments. She bent forward and started panting, sweat beading on her forehead as the pain started to fade and the scar became clear. Abaddon pulled away one hand, but left the hand that was placed next to the one stay on her skin. The touch of it seem to flare the new fire in him, he concentrated on it. Holding out his free hand, seeing if he could form the new fire into something he could use.

He found this fire unbelievably difficult to control, it refused to bend to his will. Just like the magma monster did, but this was different, it was something that had its own conscience about it. It had its own plans, and it wouldn't form into anything. I merely circumvented his attempts, it frustrated him like nothing before. He kept trying as Omi slowly came back to sitting up straight. He refused to give up, and it refused to give in. And with his last attempt, it hit him like a war hammer smashing into someones chest. Was it the emotion Omi had said she felt for Drakken? He shook his head, thinking it couldn't possibly be. He felt nothing but anger and nothingness, but the feeling of nothingness was gone now. It was filled with the new fire.

He smiled to himself as he pulled his hand away from Omi's back, she lifted her shirt back over her shoulders. But reached out and grabbed his giant hand, she held it in both of her hands. He saw something in her eyes, something he had never seen before. Before when they would aggravate each other all the time. Always doing something to make the other mad, he grinned to himself as those memories filtered away and the look in her eyes took him again. This look was the beauty Abaddon had missed all those centuries. He remembered the last battle that seemed like yesterday.

He remembered why he was laying on the floor, he remembered how he had at least ten hours drilled into his torso. But, that wasn't what killed him, it was a simple twist of a dagger. Right into his gut, it had been torn out of him, cutting him open. His wings had been torn apart from the battle, arrows had gone through the fleshy membrane of it and swords had cut it up at failed attempts at his back side. He remembered had the angel has gotten so close to cut him like that, he was watching Omi.

Making sure not only Drakken was safe, but her as well. That had cost him his life in his attempt to make them safe. Omi had been the one to watch him die, who stayed by his side has the blood drained from his body. He regret deeply that Omi had to be the one to see that, that it wasn't Drakken or one of the angels. He hoped deep down that she had gotten to say her last good byes to him when it had happened. He looked back into those eyes of hers, letting them take him in. Even though his eyes seemed empty and devoid of all light, he let them soften as best they could to take in all of Omi. A small smile spread on his face as his mind wondered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Hope thats good for you Knuckles' Girls[/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua]Drakkan set Tsubasa down on the ground off to the side. [b]"Sleep well"[/b] He reared his horse around and began riding back when suddenly a pain hit him in the side of the head. He lost his balance but managed to get a hold on the reigns keeping him steady. He slowled his horse down then feel to the grass below. His head was spinning as mermories flooded it. [b]"That damn witch hid my memories. My own memories from me"[/b] He mounted his horse and rode over to Abaddon and Omi. He soped when he saw them together and stodd there. His horse finally stomped at the ground making htem look. Abaddon immediatly hopped on his horse as Omi did the same getting the extremely pissed off vibrations coming from him.

Drakkan drew his spear and turned the horse around and trotted into the clearing where Matthis and Sora were helping Tsubasa. Matthis immediatly saw the anger in Drakkan's stance and moved between the two with his sword drawn. [b]"Drakkan snorted and frowned behind his helm. [b]"I suggest you move angel"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa opened her eyes to see that Drakken and Matthius were going to go at it. She sat up and said, "Matthius move. There seems to be something to great Drakken would like to say."
"But," said Matthius as he was cut off when Sora put her hand in front of him.
"Let's go Matthius. It seems that something is brewing," said Sora as they stood up and walked off. "Lady Tsubasa, You're still not well and it seems that-"

"I know Sora. Thanks for telling me anyways," said Tsubasa smiling. Sora and Matthius left leaving Tsubasa and Drakken alone.

"Well Drakken, have you wish something to say? I am wounded and need prior rest for my wounds to heal," said Tsubasa with a sarcastic tone. "You also need to put that spear away. Unless there is something that I did and you wish to kill me for it."

Tsubasa stood up and put her hand to her side where to wound was. The bandage was already getting seeped through with blood and her loss of blood was making her dizzy. She leaned against the tree for support and asked, "Well, what is it that you want?"[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi looked over at Abbadon and then at Drakken and nodded, knowing something was wrong, her and Abbadon jumped off and stood infront of Matthias and Sora as Drakken walked over to Tsubassa and woke her up. Omi snapped her whip as Matthias made another move for her captian and growled audiably showing her fangs due to her full tranormation.
"Don't."
The one word sounded like a death sentence to all who heard it in the clearing and the large form of Abbadon behind her glareing as well made the image only that much more frightening. Her eyes narrowed as lightning spilt the sky and thunder sounded in the distance, only moments later it began to pour down the rain. Her blood red hair sticking to her back, her wings streched out to their full length making her look menacing.
"Matthias, if you wish to see the dawn you will back down."
"Not if he intends to hurt Tsubassa."
"If you know our past, you know that would never happen."
She stood firm and continued to finger the handle on her whip making sure it was ready for use at a any moments.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Purple]Sora and Matthius walked away from Tsubasa and were now standing with Omi and Abbandon. Matthius had pissed off Omi, so it seemed to Sora, when he was going to make a move on Drakken and Omi snapped her whip and then saying, "Don't, if you wish to see the dawn you will back down."
"Matthius, I think that you should do as Omi says. But," said Sora as she looked up at Omi," if Drakken does intend to hurt Tsubasa much less kill her, then we will have no choice but to make a move. And I suppose that you thought he won't since of the past memories that he just got. This will be interesting," Sora finished as she gave a little smirk.
"Then why are you smirking? Do you know what is going to happen?" retorted Omi with a fire in her eyes.
"Oh, it's nothing. I just remembered something that was funny in my memories that is all."
Matthius looked at Sora and Omi and was confused and was about to say something when Sora said," If you wish to speak something that has already been said, I suggest that you keep you mouth shut."
He stopped and didn't say anything as they all stood there waiting for Tsubasa and Drakken to finish talking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]"You know well what you did to me!" shouted Drakken enraged.
"So, they did come back after all. Too bad for me anyways," replied Tsubasa.
"Why did you do that?! Why did you hide my memories from me?!"
Drakken was raising his voice more and more with everytime he spoke so Tsubasa lowered hers and said, "It was all that I could do to not have to same mistake happen twice." She smiled and Drakken yelled, "That doesn't mean anything. If you really loved me then why would you go through the pain of seeing me again and yet I wouldn't know anything?!"

Tsubasa sat back down and gave a huge sigh. She looked down and looked up at Drakken who had his spear in his hand. "I did it to protect you. But not only that, I had to first make sure that I would have to erase the pain of what had happened to us in the past and make a new future for us to be reborn. I knew the pain that I would feel if I saw you again and yet all I could do was erase the memories of the time we had together after the battle. But I knew that even if I did erase your memories that your body and heart would still know even if your mind didn't. I had distanced myself from you so that the memories wouldn't come back to you like now. I guess that the wish I have always wished is now in my hands and I don't know whether I should take it or not."

Drakken dropped his spear and stood there with astonishment on his face. He was so surprised at what Tsubasa said that he didn't have anything to say. Tsubasa turned her head away and whispered, "My wish was that I would return to heaven
where I used to be."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Dronsu was alone. It was times like this he was most happy. As happy as one without emotions can get. So he was content. His horse rode up to him and nudged him. He woke and remembered he had to regroup with the others. That was when their power was greater. He walked over to a tree and drew his knife and marked an arrow in the direction he was going in case they find the tree before he finds them.

He walked over to a fallen angel and removed his axe from its back. Damascus stood by the tree, waiting for his master. [B]"How many more must we kill? Oh well, it matters not to me."[/B] He wipped the blood off his axe blade and off his face. He climbed his horse and rode off to find the others. Although he rather be alone, he must find them.[/COLOR]

OCC. sorry i've been gone for awhile and not posting. its the end of the year and all students are angry cause they have exams to study for.

Matthias was pissed off. He was stuck here in a stand-off with the thorny girl Omi, and the bastard Abaddon, while Tsubasa was in trouble with Drakkan for God only knows what reason. His hands were on his blade(s), where they should be swinging, instead of resting. If Omi thought she scared him, she was SADLY mistaken. He would go any distance for Tsubasa, and gladly face death. Let her have her fun, thought Matthias.

Then there was Sora. His OWN TEAMMATE, had used her words to confuse him! She ought to know by now that Matthias stuck to the quick-and-simple! All this inaction was making him sick. It was like the whole WORLD was against him, and he didn't like it. If ANYTHING happened to Tsubasa... there would be... well, HELL to pay. He gripped his sword(s) hilt tighter.

The situation defused somewhat, when Dronsu appeared behind his companions. "[COLOR=Sienna]So, I leave for a FEW MINUTES, and everyone has a falling out. How typical[/COLOR]." His sarcasm was obvious, and for a moment, everyone felt less tense. "[COLOR=Purple]Oh, so NOW you have a sense of humor[/COLOR]," Omi said darkly. Sora smiled, while Matthias scowled. He still didn't like any of this, though it was the most he had EVER heard Dronsu say in one sitting. Abaddon growled, "[COLOR=Red]It's not like you to be late, Dronsu[/COLOR]." Dronsu replied, "[COLOR=Sienna]And it's not like our leader to put himself at such odds with the angels[/COLOR]."

At this, Abaddon snarled, saying, "[COLOR=Red]The Rider "Grace" (he spat this word from his lips) had stolen Drakkan's memories, how could he NOT be distraught[/COLOR]?" Matthias surprised himself; he jumped up to the demons, yelling, "[COLOR=Green]Enough[/COLOR]!" If Abaddon looked startled, it was only a moment. Omi smiled wickedly, "[COLOR=Purple]Has the head-strong angel realized that he's powerless in this situation[/COLOR]?" Matthias turned to her, saying, "[COLOR=Green]We NEED to work TOGETHER!! Why is this concept so HARD[/COLOR]?" He was practically screaming at them. Omi replied, "[COLOR=Purple]You're one to talk; you almost killed yourself by attacking Drakkan[/COLOR]."

He looked over at the two leaders, in their secret conversation. "[COLOR=Green]I... WANT to be able to protect Tsubasa; it's true... But, I DO realize that I'm powerless if everyone is on different sides. I often wonder if it's too much to ask for angels and demons to work together. I don't think it is, though. We just need to accept everyone for who they are.. not WHAT they are[/COLOR]." He looked up at Abaddon, who towered over him. He was smirking. Omi, who stood beside him, was smiling her evil smile. "They must think I'm a fool," thought Matthias, thinking the same thing.

Sora came up beside him, nodding her head. "[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Matthias is right, of course. We need to work together for EVERYONE'S benifit. Even if we can't stand one another, to survive, we MUST work together[/COLOR]." She finished with a smile. Dronsu stepped up, saying, "[COLOR=Sienna]That's a nice speech and all, but ultimately; it will be the leaders who decide our fate. We are theirs to command[/COLOR]." Matthias's hands gripped his swords even tighter, trying to be ready for anything, if his proposal wasn't accepted.

[COLOR=Purple]"I see. So you think that our fate is in the hands of our leaders? Hmph, that's pathetic. I have my fate and so does everyone else in this damn world. Our fate isn't controled by others but our will to be controled by others. So if that's the way you see it, then I guess you're not going to accept Matthius's proposal?" said Sora with a pissed of tone. She had had enough of what everyone was saying and decided to be blunt about the whole situtation.

Everyone was quiet and no one said a thing. She could tell that what she said hit something very deep. She looked down at Matthius's hands and could see that he was very angry because he was gripping the hilt of his swords very hard.

"Is anyone going to accept this guys proposal or what?" she said as she looked around at everyone.

"I guess, he did have a point in what he said," replied Dronsu as everyone turned and looked at him

"Yeah, I see the point," said Omi

"Hmmmm..." said Abbandon as he looked around at everyone

"I see that you accepted the request. Well, now that's all settled, why don't we just sit down and relax until our leaders are done talking," said Sora as she sat down next to Dronsu and looked at the sky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna][B]"I didn't accept anything!"[/B] Dronsu said sharply. Dronsu drew his knife and barried the blade deep in the trunk of a tree. [B]"Who are you to be making decisions for me?"[/B] Dronsu was pissed. Anger, the only emotion Dronsu was capable of feeling, the thing that gave him an edge in a fight, started to fill up inside him. His eyes turned their normal crimson red when this feeling arises. Dronsu withdrew his dagger and held it at the ready, ready to burry it in someone. Dronsu felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Abbandon trying to stop him, he was doing a good job of it to.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi was there as well, her unusual scent scattered amoung the rest of the worlds, calm and soothing. Her form infront of Dronsu was helping. She looked at Mattias and Sora and growled low in her throat.
"We may seem pathetic to you, but to Drakken our loyalty to him and him alone are what makes him trust us so damn much. Yes you may feel the same about Tsubassa, but saying that your desicions are yours and yours alone means that if she told you to flee, even if it meant her life, you would not follow the orders she gave you."
Matthias stepped forward, his face full of anger and frustration.
"You claim to love Drakken, yet you speak as if he told you to run away from a fight, sacraficeing him self you would listen?"
"I would not abbandon him if that is what you are asking, but if it meant him protecting us and so on, yes I would follow my leaders orders. We are bound by such loyalties and we would rather die then go back on them. Matthias, if you think me to be nothing but a rose you are wrong, every rose has it's thorns, also if you think for a moment you can take me on and walk away unscathed, you are also sadly mistaken. I may not frighten you, but you better learn to fear me. I can be more harsh the Abbadon when I feel like it."
She looked back at Abbadon and smiled recalling all the times he had learned that the hard way.
"Also if you think that you could reach me, your dreaming."
"Why is that?"
"JUst try it."
"Fine."
He went to take a step forward and cursed as his feel would not move, the grass and roots under his feet had grown over them binding him to the earth, as he drew his blade and began to hack at the vegeitation he realized the more he cut the more grew. Abbadon smirked.
"It's useless. She's done that to me to many time to count."
Matthias gave a disgruntaled sigh and sheathed his blades, at this Omi let the growth around him return to normal. She took a deep breath and leaned up against Abbadon regaining her streangth from the heat he was giving off. She just waited for Drakken to give an order so she knew what was going on, it seemed like hours and in no time at all, Omi was snoring lightly while leaning on Abbadon, not noticeing his strong arm around her waist holding her upright.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Abaddon held Omi close to him, making sure to not squeeze her to hard. The rain had gone from a down pour to a light drizzle, each drop that struck his body fizzled as if striking a hot pan over a fire. His body had remained entirely dry as the others had gotten wet, he thought about the things that had been said this day. How the angels seem to question there loyalty while the demons seemed to remain head strong in there conviction. He grinned to himself as he snapped out of his thoughts by the light snore of Omi leaning on him, he would have brought up one of his wings to shade her from the rain.

But he knew the rain would return the strength she had lost using her powers, he moved away from the group. Carrying Omi with him to a small area clear of trees, it wasn't far from the Demon Lord and the Angel Queen. He shook her lightly as she came awake, a little groggy. He looked down at her and spoke to her in a soft voice.
[B]
"Can you grow one of those trees I took you under before?"[/B] She blinked her eyes a little then nodded her head, she looked into the clearing and started to focus. The ground split with in a few seconds, a sapling sprouting from the ground. It quickly grew in size, taking on a massive height and the branches spreading out thick. He smiled as he saw it reach its maximum height and quickly walked under it, taking cover under the branches. He set her down and dug a pit, putting rocks around the edge then starting a fire in the center with a simple snap.

He then walked back to where Omi lay and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her waist to hold her upright as she slowly passed into sleep again. He smiled at her, he then peaked his head out of the branches, putting his attention on the three standing in the rain.
[B]
"Hey, fools standing in the rain. Come under here, its easier to discuss surrender in better conditions."[/B] He pulled his head back in and adjusted himself to make Omi more comfortable. Soon enough, the branches moved out of the way and Matthias stepped through, Sora hot on his heels as they escaped the rain. Dronus walked in slowly, not seeming to care about the rain as he held his knife in his hand and took his seat beside the demons. Abaddon watched the two angels sit close by the fire, warming up as best they could. Abaddon shifted his shoulders a little and then spoke.
[B]
"Now, about the terms of surrender you offered. I can't not accept that."[/B] Sora stopped trying to warm herself up and looked into his empty eyes. Her glare deadly serious as she tried to penetrate into his soul, but not succeeding in her attempt.
[B]
"These are not terms of surrender. They are just terms of understanding."

"You are telling us to do something, and offering nothing in return. Those are terms of unconditional surrender. As a demon, I will not accept that. But as a loyal friend, and discovering a recent interest, I won't accept terms that try to diffuse or break responsibility that I have. So, I decline your terms of surrender. And ask that you do not try to impose such terms again, we will not take kindly to a second threat of our loyalty to Drakken. Even Dronus here is loyal to him, even if they don't see eye to eye more then me and Omi here."[/B] Abaddon kept his stare cool and calm, not something he usually did. But the situation called for a calm temper right now, beside, if things got out of hand.

He could let the fire explode into a shower of fire, would cause some significant damage and mild blindness form the flash. He grinned as he waited for what was to come next. He held Omi close as she slept, her head resting on him as he held her up right and close to him.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Magenta]The rain came down and Drakken stood in the rain just standing there with thoughts flowing through his head. Tsubasa smiled and then looked at Drakken. She looked at the spear he had dropped and went to pick it up. The others seemed to have gone somewhere else and she was alone with Drakken yet again. As she reached for the spear, Drakken quickly grabbed it and held it in front of Tsubasa's neck. "I see. So, I have a choice for you," said Tsubasa kindly and hurting from the pain in her side. "You can either kill the one that you once loved and let me return or you can spare my life but knowing what I did with your memories."

Tsubasa acted calm and kind as to knowing that there wasn't much time left for her to stay here in the condition she was in. Tsubasa watched Drakken hesitate with the choices and said, "If you kill me, then everything will be over for me and you will be left to led the Riders. If you do not kill me, then I guess I will have to put up with everything until the end."
"How can you say such things knowing that you have a spear to your throat and that I can easily kill you right here and now?" asked Drakken
"There are many things in this world that I would like to see and many that I wish to kill. But there are times where I think that maybe dying won't be so hard and that I will be able to come back like last time," replied Tsubasa. "It's your call. I assume that you want to kill me because I had hid your memories but there will be pain in that place of love you once had for me."

[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Omi sighed happily as she snuggeled into the warmth that surrounded her and smiled to her-self knowing it was Abbadon. She sat up slowly and looked at him smileing gently. She looked over to where Drakken and Tsubassa were still talking and noticed the large red patch on her side and stood walking over to them she bowed her head to Drakken and Tsubassa and knelt down next to her lifting her shirt she placed her hand on Tsubassa's side and concentrated hard and smiled as small vines began to grow over the wound sealing it completely. She looked up at the angel and nodded shortly.
"Don't over do it for a while, those are the strongest bandage you can get but they'll only hold so long."
She then walked up to Drakken and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek and chuckled as his eyes widened.
"Go easy on her, who knows the things people do for love, demons and angels are no exceptions."
She gave his hand a reassureing squezze and jogged back over to where Abbadon was waiting for her, she saw with a small smile that he had gotten up and was waiting for her under one of the branches, she noticed a small look of what looked like hurt, well, hurt for as much as it could be shown for Abbadon and realized that he had probably seen the kiss she had given to Drakken, she walked up to him and with out sign or warning she stood on tip toe and gave him a kiss on the lips that shocked all that saw it and shocked Abbadon as well for he simply stood there and looked down at her for a while she began to feel unsure of the move and simply looked at him.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Abaddon stared down at her for a bit, a little unsure of what just happened. And the new fire burned anew, sending a wave of pleasure and warmth through his body that was strong enough to nearly bring him to his knees. He shook his head, and showed her something never viewed before. He smiled, sincerely to her, showing something that never was seen by anyone.

Even his eyes changed for a second, lighting up enough to reveal they weren't empty. But simply dark from the nothingness he use to feel, they now glowed with an amber look to them. He lowered his head and pressed his lips against Omi's, feeling the warmth grow deep within. He pulled away and smiled again.
[B]
"Well, that is defiantly and interesting experience. I hope we have more times like that, especially since we have a few centuries to catch up on."[/B] Omi smiled warmly at him, she thre her arms around his neck and tip toed up, kissing him. He put his arms around her and kissed her back, pulling her in close to him. After they pulled away, and the smiles on there faces seemed to permanently be drawn on there faces. They went back under the tree with the others, Abddon still held on to her firmly, swinging her around so she was under the coverage of the large tree limbs. He saw all the faces in shock, his smile grew with there faces.
[B]
"It seems we have quite and audience here."[/B] Omi turned her head and looked over her shoulder, she saw all the faces and her smile grew like the plants she controlled. She turned back to him, he kept his gaze steadily on her.
[B]
"Looks like we have shocked everyone with this new finding."

"Good, lets keep it that way."[/B] Abaddon said as they both moved back to the base of the tree and seated themselves, Abaddon with his arm around her shoulder, and hers around his waist. He kept his smile on his face as he felt her snuggle up closer to his body. He had never felt this way before, and he surly wasn't going to let this feeling, or a girl like Omi leave his grasp. Even if he had to die for her safety, and her love. [/SIZE]