Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who do you like better?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you like better?

    • Link
      16
    • Legolas
      14


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who do you like better and why? Don't give any superficial answers such as: I like Legolas better because he's soooooooo hot teheehee. Because then you can just die.

They're both archers..wear green tunics, have pointed ears, and blonde hair (Link from Oot, etc).
Heres a pic of Legolas: [url]http://www.realmofthering.com/images/photos/stills/legolas2.jpg[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]probably legalos... just cause link is like the size of a TV screen... and he is the size of a movie screen ;)... i dont know really i personally would rather link win just cause he is link ;)... but legalos is better in some ways and worse in others... like he goes in a group link does it all by himself ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I find that Legolas is probably better, Elves have better eyesight/hearing than any other race. They are light footed and very quick... unlike Link, who is slow (and dies alot; with me ;)). But Link can kill lots and LOTS of bad evil things...

Legolas is better.[/SIZE]
Posted
It depends. In long range combat, Legolas would whoop Link all over the place with his bow and arrow, but at short range combat, I can't really see Legolas' two daggers putting up much of a fight with the biggoron sword, can you? But over all, I think Legolas, because before Link figured out he was in a fight, Legolas would have put three arrows through his skull.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I find that Legolas is probably better, Elves have better eyesight/hearing than any other race. They are light footed and very quick... unlike Link, who is slow (and dies alot; with me ;)). But Link can kill lots and LOTS of bad evil things...

Legolas is better.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]First off, I'd like to remind everyone that the Hylians are an ELVEN race!
And is everyone forgetting that Link also has a Bow & Arrows, and is also a dang good shot. (at least I always am when I'm playing). And Link may not be as quick, but he's also carrying a buttload of cool items, such as the Hookshot and Boomerang, not to mention a sword and shield.
And about the eyesight/hearing thing, it's never said anything about the Hylian races's sight, but the Hylians do have dang good hearing. Infact, they have such good hearing that they can hear telepathic messages from other Hylians. I'd say that's pretty good!

I think it's obvious who I like better...[/color]
Posted
I'd say legolas because he is sooo fast with his arrows he would finish link in a second, coz by the time link sorts his weapons out legolas would of already destroyed him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku_sama [/i]
[B]I'd say legolas because he is sooo fast with his arrows he would finish link in a second, coz by the time link sorts his weapons out legolas would of already destroyed him. [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree, Legolas would kick Links ***** anyday. All these Link groupies are wrong, Legolas is the best!
Posted
:confused: I voted for link but...I think that Legolas is cool too.... I'm neutral.:confused:
Posted
neutral. I say Link is some sort of Elf, he's got the ears, plays some sort of flute, uses a bow... ect. but he ages fast, so he must be a half-elf.... that's what my bro. and his friends say at least... lol. and elves are cute, so I'm neutral.
Posted
[color=indigo]I think that what Trunks Kun means, is that Hylians are mortal, (they're still an elven race, though) but elves from Middle Earth are immortal.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Who do you like better and why? Don't give any superficial answers such as: I like Legolas better because he's soooooooo hot teheehee. Because then you can just die.

They're both archers..wear green tunics, have pointed ears, and blonde hair (Link from Oot, etc).
Heres a pic of Legolas: [url]http://www.realmofthering.com/images/photos/stills/legolas2.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Link! cos hes not just an archer, he's also a swordsman, a er, user of the boomerang, the hookshot, and many other 'things'... I guess my point is he's multitalented :D .

PS jcgoudy... cool [i]invert[/i] on that pic of link... am I right or am I right :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I think that what Trunks Kun means, is that Hylians are mortal, (they're still an elven race, though) but elves from Middle Earth are immortal.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
OH i didn't know sorry :D
Posted
[color=deeppink]First off, Navi, which would seem more natural; to think a video game character is hot, or a real life person? You can't disregard such things.

And yes, I DO think that Legolas is hot. I won't say he's better than Link in that simple regard, but I certainly do like him better. Link has always seemed like this shy guy who is too scared to say a word to women. Call me superficial, but that, to me, is a bothersome trait in ALL guys...video game ones included :shifty:

I think Legolas was amazing...his archery skills were great, and I'm sure there's more to his impecable fighting than that...:toothy:

I'm sorta not in the right frame of mind to say what I think about Link right now...Link is great too, and I like him very much :) But...to compare video game vs. book/movie...it's hella hard.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]First off, Navi, which would seem more natural; to think a video game character is hot, or a real life person? You can't disregard such things.

And yes, I DO think that Legolas is hot. I won't say he's better than Link in that simple regard, but I certainly do like him better. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I misspoke on my part. I meant to say: Don't give any superficial answers such as: I like Legolas better [i]just[/i] because he's soooooooo hot teheehee.
Posted
I think I would have to agree with SS Trunks on this one. I mean, have you seen the size of Legolas' bow!!?? It's frikin' huge! Good for long-range combat. He could probably fire more than one arrow at a time with that thing. lol But in close-range combat, he COULD whack Link over the head with his bow... lol Nah... Link would probably slice the thing in half with the Biggoron Sword before Legolas knew what happened... Problem with the Biggoron Sword is that it frikin' breaks everytime you hit it against something that can't be killed. In my case, a wall. :D Hee... Anywayz, I agree with SS Trunks on this one... All the way...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...