OtakuBoards

The Panopticon [M - LSV]

2010DigitalBoy

[QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=DarkRed]I broke my MP3 a couple of months ago.

But how many days are left?

And...

How many chapters do you plan on having?

Oh and DB,[spoiler] icksnay of the backseat-modsbay.[/spoiler][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]That's not backseat modding, it's telling you to STFU about useless crap in my thread!

Anyhow, [B]Rach [/B] and [B]Soliel [/B] have entered their submissions, and I'm still awaiting [B]Allamorph's [/B] characters. In any event The sign-ups are now closed. As soon as I get the PM from allamorph, the parade begins.

Mods -- lock er up![/COLOR]

[color=green]Okay DB, I just sent you my characters' info. I hope everything is in order. I'll try to take a look at the previously stated [i]Labrinth[/i] and [i]Maze[/i] tomorrow when I have a bit more time (and I'm not so tired).

Well, I'm off to bed. Good night![/color]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange'] I have some sick ideas for how this will explode into action, just a quick q - anyone here have media player issues? Like you can't easily listen to music or watch videos?[/COLOR][/quote]Usually I don't have issues, but if the video in question is too graphic. I won't finish it. I'm not into mindless gore and such. It's one thing to read it, but watch it? Meh.

One other thing, did you hear from BKstyles? Since I don't recall you confirming that you got characters from them.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Usually I don't have issues, but if the video in question is too graphic. I won't finish it. I'm not into mindless gore and such. It's one thing to read it, but watch it? Meh.

One other thing, did you hear from BKstyles? Since I don't recall you confirming that you got characters from them.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes, I got his, and mentioned it (post 20). And I'm not talking about graphic (i'm really squeemish myself), I don't heve those kind of skills XD. these are just things I'm experimenting with - I've set it up so that they are optional anyhow, just add to the experience.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Anyhow, [B]Rach [/B] and [B]Soliel [/B] have entered their submissions, and I'm still awaiting [B]Allamorph's [/B'] characters. In any event The sign-ups are now closed. As soon as I get the PM from allamorph, the parade begins.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, yeah, I'm here. And I just gotta say, this thread is spaaaaam-tastic.

I'm in. Characters to follow.[/FONT]