Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, or a Krazy Kwanzaa, or whatever the **** you believe in! And hell, if you celebrate New Years with the rest of us following the Roman calendar system, then have a terrific New Year's Eve as well! I love you all :love:

Shin
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm a lesbian activist too. I'm also quite the compulsive liar, contradictory, and irrational. Coffee's for toll booth tellers; I'll have espresso.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you making fun of toll booth workers? My dad was a toll both collector...but sadly, he died at the hands of an enraged driver who refused to pay the 2.75 fee. I was grief stricken...


Thanks for opening up old wounds...:bawl:
Shin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]Wanna cookie to make it all better? lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Cookies and coffee..... what are we, British?

err... cr-p. That's tea.... never mind.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Cookies and coffee..... what are we, British?

err... cr-p. That's tea.... never mind.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's tea and [b]biscuits[/b], not cookies. Don't worry, we can just chalk this one up to the blonde hair ;D

Shin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]My hair's not blonde.... it's an optical illusion! And the Brits eat [i]tarts[/i]..... -why the h-ll am I posting about British people? ... someone stop me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Bahah. You remind me of a friend of mine...you type almost exactly like her. lol :excited:

Anyhoo...I don't quite see where this thread is going...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Bahah. You remind me of a friend of mine...you type almost exactly like her. lol :excited:

Anyhoo...I don't quite see where this thread is going...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course you don't, James. Nobody here is expecting you to forcast the future.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

Of course you don't, James. Nobody here is expecting you to forcast the future. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You'd be surprised...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]You'd be surprised...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Would it shock you if I also said I'm strangely turned on by your presence?

Shin
Posted
let me add in...the british eat crumpets too :D sry that was just so neccesary...wait...y r we talking about the british?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

Would it shock you if I also said I'm strangely turned on by your presence?

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]No. I get that all the time.

(Mystical Pan, it's New Year's Eve...why not let our hair down? heh).[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Ironically enough, I'm always turned on by James' presence lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea but uh, Transtic, you're a, uh, different case. Get my drift? In conclusion, stay away from James, homewrecker, he's mine.

Shin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...