OtakuBoards

The Identity Reveal Thread

Boo

[size=1][b]The Revelation[/b]
Today, DeadSeraphim discovered and revealed to the world my real identity. I am, in fact, Inside Out Guy. Part - and oldest - of the Inside Out Triplets. Even though I'm 598 seconds older than Inside Out Boy, my parents always prefered him, which caused me to turn into what they call "The Evil Twin", because well... Nobody likes Inside Out Lad, so he's just plain ignored. I highly suspect him of crawling out of that cave of his and take over the world with his tools (he's the most nerdy/technical of us three), though.

[b]The Reason[/b]
Anyway, back to the point. I am [b]Inside Out Guy[/b] and I am proud of it. I have hid my identity for so long, because I wanted to think over a plan to use my inside out powers to conquer the world and throw Inside Out Boy off his throne. I've been in one of the Dr. Phil shows before, but instead of him supporting my world domination act, he asked me if this wasn't a way to draw my parents' attention. NO, IT'S NOT. I'M EVIL AND BETTER THAN INSIDE OUT BOY AND I'LL PROVE IT. JUST YOU WAIT, BALD IDIOT. AND YOUR MUSTACHE IS STUPID. That's when I got mad and laid the studio to ashes.

Yeah, so that's the reason why I hid my identity.

[b]The Topic[/b]
... Ahem, anyway. I'm Inside Out Guy, but who are [i]you[/i], what are [i]your[/i] powers and why do [i]you[/i] hide your identity? We're one happy family here (except for DigitalBoy2007, no idea what he is), so don't be afraid of revealing your real identity here. And if you know someone else's secret identity, feel free to reveal theirs too.

[b]Known Real Identities[/b]
[list][*][b]Boo[/b] actually is [b]Inside Out Guy[/b]!
[*][b]DigitalBoy2007[/b] actually is [b]Tical[/b]/[b]Conrad[/b] who actually is [b]Seaman[/b]!
[*][b]DeadSeraphim[/b] actually is [b]Batman[/b] [i]and[/i] [b]Jennifer Lopez[/b]!
[*][b]Desbreko[/b] actually is [b]Link[/b]!
[*][b]Mr. Maul[/b] actually is [b]Robot Cheney[/b]!
[/list][/size]

[size=1]I was born a unicorn, and I could have sworn you believed in me. So how come all of the other unicorns are dead?

I am the last unicorn, and I'm more than a horse. I am a unicorn, and I am a person, too! :( [/size]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Blue']****, I'm screwed. If you must know I'm Pres. Bush's secret son, Jeff Bush. I hope this doesn't interfere with my OB life, DBd on't kill me![/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm not going to hurt you, dude. I think it would suck *** to be Bush's son. I mean, you'd be completely ostracized, and there's death threats against your dad all the time. Every site you go to there's ads for games where you kill your own father. You have to deal with your dad being a ********, and the only attention you've ever gotten was from seccret service babysitters. Plus your grandma is trying to condition your mind into a political madman - hell, it's no wonder you're so screwed up! and you have to deal with your sister regressing from the family and going out to get ****** up. Life would be terrible, I'd guess.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Mr. Maul][size=1][color=DimGray]
[b]ROBOT CHENEY DESTROY BASTARD BUSH CHILD[/b]

[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]See, that's exactly what I mean! I feel for you, Premoonition. You ever in a pickle and happen to be near the ocean, just scream 'SEADUUUUUUDE!!!!!' And I'll send an army of baracuda to your aid.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']See, that's exactly what I mean! I feel for you, Premoonition. You ever in a pickle and happen to be near the ocean, just scream 'SEADUUUUUUDE!!!!!' And I'll send an army of baracuda to your aid.[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Thanx but I doubt I'll need help. After all I have to be at my father's social morays.

get it? Morays!

Oh, you all suck. :p [/COLOR]

[quote="Premonition"][color=DarkRed]Thanx but I doubt I'll need help. After all I have to be at my father's social morays.

get it? Morays!

Oh, you all suck. :p[/color][/quote][size=1][color=DimGray][b]ROBOT CHENEY DESTROY SUBPAR NAUTICAL PUN.[/b]

[/color][/size]

[size=1]I wouldn't be so worried about being Bush's unknown offspring... what about poachers coming after my rare horn? Ever since Harry Potter came out, people have been thinking that unicorn blood can heal you! Well, I don't know about you, but people chasing after me with sharp objects puts a damper on my day of frolicking in the field.

:([/size]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Seaman's my father. I'm Seadude, jackass. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make some dolphins get me some soda while I rape a seahorse. Chow.[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Gray]
plz send pix lol!

As for myself, well. I'm Johnny Justjohnny. Basically, I'm a human blank; my mind is a 600-terrabyte silicone storage divi. Rich technocrats all over the Sprawl pay me good money to use my body remotely. Just jack me into a dock, store my conciousness on some matrix plat, and upload the buyer's mind into the divi and let them have free range. You'd be amazed at some of the **** that I wake up covered in...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Fyxe][size=1]I wouldn't be so worried about being Bush's unknown offspring... what about poachers coming after my rare horn? Ever since Harry Potter came out, people have been thinking that unicorn blood can heal you! Well, I don't know about you, but people chasing after me with sharp objects puts a damper on my day of frolicking in the field.

:([/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I feel for you as well! If you're ever near the sea, just yell 'SEADUUUUUDE!!!' and I'll send an octupus to give you a hug. I'll be sure to make sure it's a nice octupus, and not one of those bastards with the hooks. It'll heve to be a girl octupus, too. If it were a guy octupus it might get excited and squirt ink all over you, which would totally ruin that pretty mane of you, and that would be badd. Perhaps you, I, and Bush's bastard son could all have a teaparty in the dragon's triangle.

Also, Prem, I hate you for making me look up 'moray'[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]First of all, Robo-Cheney, I have your self-desruct remote with me so :p

Second of all, I've been bathing in unicorn blood for years, Fyxe, I'm so sorry! Will 10 dollors and free cable be enough to say sory?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Oooohhhh a tea party!! Yay! Oh and DB send me an octopus too, I need luvin and someone to suck the floors clean.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=DarkRed]First of all, Robo-Cheney, I have your self-desruct remote with me so :p

Second of all, I've been bathing in unicorn blood for years, Fyxe, I'm so sorry! Will 10 dollors and free cable be enough to say sory?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Oooohhhh a tea party!! Yay! Oh and DB send me an octopus too, I need luvin and someone to suck the floors clean.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]O_o you're not invited anymore. I think I'll invite Johnny justjohnny. I'd like to [strike]film some erotic mindless-puppet-on-beautiful-unicorn videos[/strike] become friends with such an interesting person.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]O_o you're not invited anymore. I think I'll invite Johnny justjohnny. I'd like to [strike]film some erotic mindless-puppet-on-beautiful-unicorn videos[/strike'] become friends with such an interesting person.[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Gray]
*shrug* I'm up for whatever. Wouldn't be the first time I've woken up engaging in [strike]beastiality[/strike] inter-species erotica before... Sometimes I think that the rich hate me and just rent me so they can **** with my system. Woke up once covered in napalm jell-o (some people have the ****itiest fetishes!); try figureing that one out! Took me three months worth of vat work with a blackwater knifenut to regrow the skin on my butt!

The life of a blank ain't as easy as ya'd think...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Mr. Maul][size=1][color=DimGray][b]INEVITABLE THREAD SELF-DESTRUCT DETECTED. BEGIN EVASIVE PROCEEDURES.
[/b]

[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Gray]
No dice, Chenybot! Don't make me [strike]channel[/strike] download my MacGyver persona to disarm this SDmech![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Big Sky][COLOR=Gray]
*shrug* I'm up for whatever. Wouldn't be the first time I've woken up engaging in [strike]beastiality[/strike] inter-species erotica before... Sometimes I think that the rich hate me and just rent me so they can **** with my system. Woke up once covered in napalm jell-o (some people have the ****itiest fetishes!); try figureing that one out! Took me three months worth of vat work with a blackwater knifenut to regrow the skin on my butt!

The life of a blank ain't as easy as ya'd think...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hey, I feel ya man. You ever wake up with your arm cut off half way and crammed in your anus, just come out to the ocean and yell 'SEADUUUUUDE!!!' I'll get a shark to bite your head off and put you out of your misery once and for all.[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Hey, I feel ya man. You ever wake up with your arm cut off half way and crammed in your anus, just come out to the ocean and yell 'SEADUUUUUDE!!!' I'll get a shark to bite your head off and put you out of your misery once and for all.[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Gray]
Technically speaking, my brain is located in my gut; nothing but plastics and conducters in my head. If my head were bit off by some wacko mako with laser teeth (or something equally bitchin'), it would just cause me undending pain until my brain runs outta oxygen... Which ain't quick. Thanks for thinkin' about me, though.

-Johnny Justjohnny[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]How dare you un-invite me DB! I helped that poor orca whale deliver her baby. Now I'm plain old shocked. Expect presidential powers to pour down on you!

And cheneybot I order you to fill forms that will let the public understand what my father says in english![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Johnny justJohnny,don't trust DB, he'll be your friend then he'll get 12 seasnakes to poison you, then he'll get 2 mer-men to rape ou merciliessly. believe me it hurts![/COLOR]