PWNED Posted April 3, 2012 Posted April 3, 2012 Cosprayers. It really says something when a meme has developed that "you say X is the worse anime ever but is it really worse then Cosprayers?"
WooChan Posted July 22, 2012 Posted July 22, 2012 (edited) Has anyone mentioned "Neon Genesis Evangelion". I think the anime is overrated and is one the worst anime that I've seen. 1.) The ending is stupid. 2.) Character Development sucks - I got to the point when I wished I had the power to slap the anime character in the face. 3.) Superbly Complex - You need to watch twice of this to truly understand the story. 4.) The monologues made me puke 5.) Not really a mecha anime if you're expecting one but actually a psychological m!ndfck Edited July 22, 2012 by WooChan
MoonSpider96 Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 I hate Rosario + Vampire for the obvious fan-service related reasons.....though it could partially be that when I looked it up on My Anime List I didn't notice the ecchi tag, so I went in unaware.
TalosHedgie Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 Lucky Star. The only reason I say this is because I cannot think of any anime I hate more. That sounds bad, but it's true. There aren't any others I hate more. People talk a lot about Lucky Star. I finally watch the darn thing. It sucks, I can't sit and watch it. And not because it's "girly" or whatevers, because I watch a bit of relationship centered anime, but it never appealed to me. And yes, I watched past the first episode, because a lot of people say when you try out a show, watch the first 3 episodes or so, then complain. So I did! I don't see the big deal in it, in fact, I bet most of the fans are the dudes who this show's characters appeal to. It makes a buttload of anime/manga references, but I personally didn't find it interesting enough to keep watching it. I originally hated Excel Saga until I realized the true nature of the show. But I cannot watch Lucky Star. I do not understand its popularity, like I don't understand MLP:FIM's popularity.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now