The Spectacular Professor Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 [URL]http://www.miieditor.com[/URL] For those of you who don't know what a Mii is, it is a character that can be created using a program on the Nintendo Wii to resemble anyone you want it to (To a certain extent.) This site is the Flash version (It should be noted that Flash Player 9 is required for this game.) Anyway, the idea is that you can create a Mii that looks like a famous person, fictional or nonfictional (Please make them somewhat well known.) You then post the URL at the bottom of the editor so others can see your creations and guess the identity of them. Three clues will be given to aid the guesser. Also, please conceal the URL in a short word series to prevent any potential problems with the site display. [URL=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=042000000000000000000000000000000000000000004e2d00000001c200000104004220314008c1b80b04806158506e04690e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]Like So.[/URL] Hints: 1: A Naruto character. 2: Often seen wearing green. 3: A lightweight when it comes to Sake, but a fantastic drunk.
The Heart Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 Sounds fun. I'd be delighted to join in... [QUOTE=Aceburner][URL]http://www.miieditor.com[/URL] For those of you who don't know what a Mii is, it is a character that can be created using a program on the Nintendo Wii to resemble anyone you want it to (To a certain extent.) This site is the Flash version (It should be noted that Flash Player 9 is required for this game.) Anyway, the idea is that you can create a Mii that looks like a famous person, fictional or nonfictional (Please make them somewhat well known.) You then post the URL at the bottom of the editor so others can see your creations and guess the identity of them. Three clues will be given to aid the guesser. Also, please conceal the URL in a short word series to prevent any potential problems with the site display. [URL=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=042000000000000000000000000000000000000000004e2d00000001c200000104004220314008c1b80b04806180506e04690e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]Like So.[/URL] Hints: 1: A Naruto character. 2: Often seen wearing green. 3: A lightweight when it comes to Sake, but a fantastic drunk.[/QUOTE] *guesses, with her limited knowledge of [I]Naruto[/I] characters* Rock Lee?
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 8, 2007 Author Posted June 8, 2007 [quote name='The Heart]*guesses, with her limited knowledge of [I]Naruto[/I'] characters* Rock Lee?[/quote] Correct! you're actually supposed to post your own now, but I'll just do another one instead. [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=042000000000000000000000000000000000000000004e2d00000001c2000001000079e03140e8c3946ca660125050700469fe8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]Click for character[/url] Hints: 1. Plenty of "facts" all over the internet. 2. World Karate Champion 3. Roundhouse Kick!
r2vq Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 [color=#007520]lol, the hints make it too easy. Those are pretty good Mii's though. By the way did you know [b]Chuck Norris'[/b] tears can cure cancer? It's too bad he never cries. :3 I made one, not as good as yours, but it's a little more "hardwired" oriented, I think. ;) [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=09c0006f002e006f0000000000000000000000000000404400000001c2000001c40079c092400af2946d466061c0b05104690e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]Click for Character[/url] 1. Originally just a pallet swap. 2. World Warrior, Champion of the U.S. Martial Arts tournament 3 times in a row. 3. Uppercut! -r2[/color]
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Gotta be [B]Ken [/B] from [B]Street Fighter[/B]! Here's mine... [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]HINTS[/U] [B]1[/B]. From Greece [B]2[/B]. Hates Persians [B]3[/B]. "Tonight... we dine in hell!!!"[/COLOR]
affection Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 King Leonidas from 300 xDDDDD! [u][URL="http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=09c0006f002e006f0000000000000000000000000000404400000001c20000010000780009400ad2186d06601158b84f04690e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072"]who am i?[/URL][/u] Facts: 1. Always sits in an odd manner 2. Loves sweets 3. "I am justice"
ForsakenUndead Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]L!!!! My turn! [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=09c0006f002e006f0000000000000000000000000000404400000001c200000120004be001400ad24c6d06601158290f006e0e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]link[/url] 1. Loves to eat yellowtail 2. Needs a red bok to survive 3. Interested in making friends[/COLOR]
Ellerby Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Umm, I'm going to go with Zatch Bell...? I'm not going to lie, I had to do a little bit of googling for that one. Bravo, anyway. It looks like him. [center][img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7331/untitled100qs3.png[/img][/center] [b]1.[/b] More well-known than Mickey. [b]2.[/b] First and Last name are the same. [b]3.[/b] You don't need a third clue! It's so easy.[/FONT][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 12, 2007 Author Posted June 12, 2007 [QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Umm, I'm going to go with Zatch Bell...? I'm not going to lie, I had to do a little bit of googling for that one. Bravo, anyway. It looks like him. [center][img]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7331/untitled100qs3.png[/img][/center] [b]1.[/b] More well-known than Mickey. [b]2.[/b] First and Last name are the same. [b]3.[/b] You don't need a third clue! It's so easy.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Okay, the computer I'm on (at my school! I'm soo bad.) doesn't like imageshack, but I'm guessing from the clues... Mario Mario (I hope I'm right. I'm gonna feel stupid when I get home if I am.) [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=49ca0000000000000000000000000000000000000000404400000001c2000001000003e09980e6c2946b84801150502e04690e8a2504004d0069006900200045006400690074006f0072]Character[/url] Hints: 1. Lieutenant 2. Owns a dog named Black Hayate. 3. Fawns over a certain Colonel, who never seems to notice her. Edit: r2, I pretty much put this here because it's a Wii program. If you think it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it! Also, I'm kind of modest about my Miis, seeing as how other people have figured out how to make Garfield(!) and Nintendog(!!!).
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Lieutenant Hawkeye. [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]1[/B]. Normally wears headband [B]2[/B]. Will roll over you [b]3[/B]. Usually has potato chips handy[/COLOR]
Guest Kakara Rider Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 It is chojii(sp?) 1. emo 2.ultimate goal: revenge 3.duck butt hair
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]You forgot the picture. Doesn't matter, I know it's Sasuke anyway. [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]1[/B]. Controls electricity [B]2[/B]. Eats copious amounts [B]3[/B]. Occasionally wears mask[/COLOR]
Ayokano Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 Hei from Darker than Black. [b][url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=1ac000640065006600610075006c00740042006f0079000980807f5fc2428998c1446e40714028a2ac8c66406440508f008a008a25040000000000000000000000000000000000000000]Here's Mine.[/url][/b] 1. Shops smart, shops S-Mart. 2. Played Elvis. 3. Hungry like a wolf.
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Took some research, but it's gotta be Bruce Campbell. Sorry for going so many times but I couldn't pass up this idea... [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1. Nintendoman 2. Mushroom master 3. Brandisher of the master sword[/COLOR]
Anakoni Stark Posted June 12, 2007 Posted June 12, 2007 [SIZE=1] whatshisname.... isnt that: Miyamoto-san? [Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of Mario, Donkey kong, The Legend Of Zelda, Star Fox and Wave Race] I would make mine, but my computer cant download anything but mp3 files. =[ here I go anyways: 1] two albums to their name 2] indie rock fourpiece 3] I am proally the OB's only [B][U] MAJOR[/B][/U] fan[/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 13, 2007 Author Posted June 13, 2007 Judging by your MyO, I'm gonna say Bloc Party (Nice site, by the way, you pulled off the black and white quite nicely.) [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=1ac00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000980807f5fc242899800046280998048a2946944806238788d008a008a25040000000000000000000000000000000000000000]character[/url] Hints: 1: Dual-sword wielding protagonist. 2: Banished from his village. 3: Prefers to allow people to live, but will kill if needed.
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]an increadibly hideous Lloyd from TOS [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1. Always bored-looking or annoyed 2. God is in love with him 3. has a crush on a time-traveler[/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 13, 2007 Author Posted June 13, 2007 [quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']an increadibly hideous Lloyd from TOS[/COLOR][/quote] I didn't ask for that. You see spikes with a ponytail anywhere on that sheet? Oh, and, um... you misspelled "incredibly." :whoops:
Meggido Posted June 13, 2007 Posted June 13, 2007 Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=1ac00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000980807f5fc242899800044200018008a2ac6a44806238a08d308a008a25040000000000000000000000000000000000000000]Character[/url] 1. is an Otaku 2. becomes president of a club. 3. tries to last a comicon with a broken hand Mii based on anime version of the character
r2vq Posted June 14, 2007 Posted June 14, 2007 [color=#007520]Madarame! Anyway, this is a really ugly one... but I had to guess the answer to the previous entry. :3 I love Genshiken. [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=000000640065006600610075006c00740042006f00793f4180807f5fc2428998c0048520518024e1908e06406170b8b1008a008a25040000000000000000000000000000000000000000]Character[/url] 1. His Japanese name means "Sword" and "Cleverness" 2. He wouldn't object if... actually he would. 3. He owns a pink GBA SP. -r2[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 14, 2007 Author Posted June 14, 2007 [url]http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2008496[/url] (Come on, You must have been at least half expecting it.) [url=http://www.miieditor.com/?mii=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003f4180807f5fc2428998000418e0314066a17cac86406240b08e002d448825040000000000000000000000000000000000000000]Character (or at least my attempt at it.)[/url] Hints: 1. He might be a redneck. 2. He might be smarter than a 5th Grader. 3. He thinks "Barrier" is a discription for a female's funeral.
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 15, 2007 Posted June 15, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Jeff foxworthy [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/miimage6.jpg[/IMG] [B]1[/B]. The hated of the group [B]2[/B]. Extremely competitive [B]3[/B]. Completely upbeat and idiotic[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now