OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption game Part deux

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Inspired by the rebirth of the Picture Caption game in the lounge, I'm bringing back the Anime picture caption game. Same rules apply. three days go by I pick a winner. If the winner doesn't post in 3 days then it goes to the runner up. And without further ado, here's the first picture:

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Anime/thatlook.jpg[/IMG]

For those who don't know, the little frog thing is Jaken and the anime is InuYasha. HAve fun.[/color][/font]

Skywalker: "Master Yoda! You said a Jedi could not love, yet here you are getting some on the side!"

Yoda: See this, you did not *waves hand*

Skywaler: Your little parlour trick won't work, you're waving toward your call girl!

Call Girl: I'm blind!

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Sorry for the wait. I don't get updates for some reason.

Anyways out of all the Yoda shout outs, I liked Jeremiah's the best, so he wins. If he can't come up with something in three days tho, it's Anomaly's turn... because that was just too much.[/color][/font]