ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Inspired by the rebirth of the Picture Caption game in the lounge, I'm bringing back the Anime picture caption game. Same rules apply. three days go by I pick a winner. If the winner doesn't post in 3 days then it goes to the runner up. And without further ado, here's the first picture: [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Anime/thatlook.jpg[/IMG] For those who don't know, the little frog thing is Jaken and the anime is InuYasha. HAve fun.[/color][/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 "Yoda? That you?!" "Umm.. confused, you are! Yoda, I am not!" "Why are you talking that way?" "Crap."
OMNOMNOMALY Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 "Oh God, Sesshoumaru is going right for my yaoi stash.."
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [quote name='Anomaly']"Oh God, Sesshoumaru is going right for my yaoi stash.."[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange]XD! I doubt I can possibly beat that... "Stay away you damn children! I'm not Kermit the frog!!!"[/COLOR]
mangamaniack21 Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 "Give me some tasty cakes or help you i will not!"
Aberinkula Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 [B]Joken in shoc:k Lord Sesshoumuru is a... transy! Rin run away quickly! Rin: I can't stop staring master Joken... so juicy...[/B]
EverZero Posted June 8, 2007 Posted June 8, 2007 ::Talks to the girl behind him:: "Watch where you grab with that hand!" :animeblus
Guest Kakara Rider Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 O.M.G!!!!!! :animeblus :animestun Lord Sesshomaru is STRIPPING!!! *I love it*
Nomurah! Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 [COLOR=HotPink][B]"I'd just like to point out that Jaken is the equivalent of Michael Jackson if Michael Jackson were in an anime. He doesn't have a nose."[/B][/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted June 10, 2007 Posted June 10, 2007 Skywalker: "Master Yoda! You said a Jedi could not love, yet here you are getting some on the side!" Yoda: See this, you did not *waves hand* Skywaler: Your little parlour trick won't work, you're waving toward your call girl! Call Girl: I'm blind!
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 11, 2007 Author Posted June 11, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Sorry for the wait. I don't get updates for some reason. Anyways out of all the Yoda shout outs, I liked Jeremiah's the best, so he wins. If he can't come up with something in three days tho, it's Anomaly's turn... because that was just too much.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now