Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
GAHHH! You awful person you did that on purpose!!! :flaming:


[size=1]grumble grumble....[/size]

Hows about a [i]real[/i] pic, eh? :therock: :D

-edit- and if you [i]really[/i] look like that......... well, paper bags and scissors could prove rather useful.... (j/k ;) ^_^)
Posted
[color=crimson]*Falls over laughing at Anna's response* Anna, I saw his REAL pic and the boy is MAD CUTE! He's so cute..aw he's just so cute...cute cute cute...*continues to laugh at the paperbag thing*[/color]
Posted
*pouts*

I wanna see your [i]real[/i] pic Piro........ *sniffles, lip quivers..... puppydog eyes*

You showed Queen Asuka....... am I not good enuff for ya? Is that it? EH??!

*flips her hair and turns away*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]-edit- and if you [i]really[/i] look like that......... well, paper bags and scissors could prove rather useful.... (j/k ;) ^_^) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, that was mean! Of course.. what I'm doing isn't much better, lol. Ah, but you shall see me soon enough.. not now though.. only a select few have seen me yet...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Erm, you're ugly. :laugh: j/k But how the hell did you twirl it around like that? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, through some digital camera software and stuff, it's a whirlpool effect with a hint of the fish eye view converted to grey scale. A masterpiece if I do say so myself, lol.

Anna, check your email :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]
You evil evil person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know that I want to see what you look like so bad!!!! PM me a picture of you without the swirl please!!!!![/size]
Posted
:laugh: Hehehehe

Oh yes, I think you can do that with IrfanView. I was going to do that with one of my pics, but forgot too. Actually, come to think of it, I might do so now. Hehehe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
Anna, check your email :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


:excited: eeeeee! *hugs Piro* HAHAHAHA all you people are missing out.... what a cutie ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]


:excited: eeeeee! *hugs Piro* HAHAHAHA all you people are missing out.... what a cutie ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah, I KNOW! And Anna, I asked him if he would marry me and he said he would! *grins and skips off*[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, you people are crazy... but hey! The girls that know what I look like think I'm cute so I guess it's good... :shifty: Hehe.. no real pic yet. Soon though, very soon, I can smell it coming... it smells like.... FLAMING POO?!?!? What the--?? Weird..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, you people are crazy... but hey! The girls that know what I look like think I'm cute so I guess it's good... :shifty: Hehe.. no real pic yet. Soon though, very soon, I can smell it coming... it smells like.... FLAMING POO?!?!? What the--?? Weird..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

.....:therock: I don't think I'll ever get the 'flaming poo' thing... :drunk:

*points to Piro's sig*

I'm invited right??! I want to be the entertainment at the reception!!! :excited: teehee......... and I also have first dibbs on being Maid of Honor. Idn't that right Queen Asuka??? ~_^ HEY Tori I just got the perfect idea!! ^_^ You and I can have a joint wedding.... you and Piro,... and me and Tyler! :rotflmao: oh my.... *wipes a tears away* that'd be too much....... *stumbles off*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]You're the man, boy if you're under age.... techniques like yours can take years to master..... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well I'm 15 so ya... :D What techniques are these now? Lol

And Anna, of course you're invited! We'd have to be crazy not to!... Hold on, scratch that. We'd have to be normal not to! :D

No pic yet... but it IS getting closer.. *smells the air* YUCK! What a smell!!!!.. It's fantastic! Soon... very soon.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo][quote]"You sick little monkey!" - Ren Hoek(AV)[/quote]

Hrmph.... I was [i]actually[/i] looking forward to finally seeing what you look like. Life's such a d a m ned dissapointment. :o[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well I'm 15 so ya... :D What techniques are these now? Lol.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, I better not say...

I see you're getting married, are you going to invite me too.... I love weddings, I'ts the time for the the whole family to get drunk and tell humiliating stories about the couple....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]All right *smells air* It's here :demon: Enjoy for the real thing now :)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: and you call yourself a 15 years old..... The look doesn't match the age......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...