OtakuBoards

What do your Avatar, Signature and title say to other people?

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sojiro47][font=impact']Says the One Piece crazed Crocidile fanatic who almost only posts on the "One Piece" thread.[/Font][/quote]
Well, if somebody else would post there once in a while, I wouldn't get modded for it, would I?
Anyway, Sojiro, According to your style (and White's earlier comment,) you are a Love Hina fanatic who needs to get Photoshop. And you hang out at the YSK every waking moment (which I should start doing.)

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ace, your image tells me a few things about yourself. Most prominently is that you're a big one piece fan, which is cool, but it also makes you a total dork, because the cool kids don't play around with SJ up in this joint.[SIZE=1] (viva elitism!) [/SIZE] Your sig also tells me you're the leader of 'the numbers' a group of people with matching sigs who have nothing to do with OB Survivor and simulataneously don't seem to have much to do with anything. As a matter of fast, I only ever see 2 number members, and the numbers are so far apart that nothing makes sense.

Also, I can only assume you chose XIII because you like final fantasy. if I'm wrong, sue me.[/COLOR]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay my impression of DB is that he came to us this year. He's paranoid, he likes anime and Uh... there's other stuff too. Like the fact that he has a website.[/color'][/font][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]^^;; I've been here for 4 years. As for 'it's trap' it refers to the fact that the person in my avvi is a guy dressed as a girl (and he's HOT). You like desoerate housewives, you're Irish, you pull weird quotes from thin air, and you recently joined deviantArt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][b]2007DigitalBoy[/b], you're username tells me many things; first off, it's 2007, and secondly that you're a cyberpunk, at least to a certain extent. "It's a trap!" is an obvious Admiral Akbar reference - and a fitting one. Like a venus fly trap, you draw people in with a soft orange font, and than beat them over the head with poor grammar and misplaced capitals. Your sig and banner tell me you're a shameless self-promoter. The fact that you have an internet marriage compounds my conclusion that you're a supreme nerd. As for your avi? Tells me that you're a sick, disgusting pedophile with a cross-dressing fetish, just like myself.

All in all? Like lookin' in a mirror.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Wet Cement][COLOR=DarkOrange][b]2007DigitalBoy[/b], you're username tells me many things; first off, it's 2007, and secondly that you're a cyberpunk, at least to a certain extent. "It's a trap!" is an obvious Admiral Akbar reference - and a fitting one. Like a venus fly trap, you draw people in with a soft orange font, and than beat them over the head with poor grammar and misplaced capitals. Your sig and banner tell me you're a shameless self-promoter. The fact that you have an internet marriage compounds my conclusion that you're a supreme nerd. As for your avi? Tells me that you're a sick, disgusting pedophile with a cross-dressing fetish, just like myself.

All in all? Like lookin' in a mirror.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]You are the first person to ever fully understand my nature (except the Akbar thing - that was coincidental). We should form a crime-fighting duo. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]"It's a trap!" always makes me laugh. It reminds me of 4chan, which is full of them.

What else can be said about you, DB? I'm pretty sure you've had more people analysing you in this thread than any others. One thing that hasn't been said, though, is that your sig gives the impression of you being organised/like showing off things you're interested in. Because you think you're interesting?

(Honestly, I just want someone to write something about me yaaay bandwagon!)[/SIZE]

Ezekiel, your username tells me that you have a very unique username, and I have no idea where you got the name from. Your title tells me that you are a proud member of OB?s CTU and will do everything in your hand to bring justice to this board, or maybe it was meant for something else. The avatar shows me that you are also a proud member of the Aces and that you go by ?Zeke? in that rpg. Lastly, your signature gives me the impression that you are a fan of that one kid from Harry Potter and that he is the bomb, as in the best.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][b]Treble,[/b] I don't know what to make of your username. I assume it's a reference to the 'treble' knob on you're speakers that no one knows what to do with but turns anyway in the hopes that it'll improve the sound quality. Sadly, the treble knob always comes second to bass. *sad* You're sig, avi, and personal message tell me you've got a thing for 70's cartoons - and what taste! Inspector Gadget was pretty rocking, and Grape Ape could kick Captain Caveman's *** any day of the week![/COLOR]