Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]XxXLolitaGothXxX[/B] LoliGoth, you're name tells me many things. First off, I assume the XxX's are for cool, and they certainly imply as much. 'Lolita' is a little harder to decipher, but the book was pretty hardcore so you get points there. As for the Goth part, I must say I'm lost. As for your banner and avi set, well, it certainly adds a level of unique mystique to your posts - a depressing theme on the internet? Wonderfully bold. Oh, and your sig tells me you have a thing for boxes. [/COLOR]
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=Purple]Actually Wet Cement, if you saw what stwpoptart put for mine, it was pretty much cleared it. If you've seen my title, it reads : cute with a twisted personality. That is what mine name stands for. For the sig, the meaning is practically about curiosity and how a human deals with it. And my posts are not a depressing theme on the internet. My posts are quite unique in a way with my personal title so if you want to see any of my posts, look for my name in the Square or the Inn.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='XxXLolitaGothXxX][COLOR=Purple']If you've seen my title, it reads : cute with a twisted personality. That is what mine name stands for.[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Just thought I'd ask: you do know that "lolita" is female slang for "lowlife", right? Really, really bad connotations there, and I'm not picking up on anything cute from that, unless it's the triple 'x's. Again, just thought I'd ask. Oh, and I got the Pandora reference as well.

I probably don't even want to look into [COLOR=DarkRed]Wet Cement[/COLOR]'s title. :D

[COLOR=DarkRed]Megiddo[/COLOR]'s, on the other hand, mentions the only two things in life that can mold one into a better person. So props. You might want to try reading anything by Dostoevsky.

[COLOR=DarkRed]taperson[/COLOR], you have the fish, and a nice little quote from Anne Frank that I actually agree with. And FYI: Boo is a terrorist. Both his title and sig are inside jokes; the former is a play off of fellow terrorist Papa Smurf, currently under the moniker The Blue Bomber, and the latter is the sound that the shockwave of a bomb makes. Platypusses (platypi?) are just evidence that God has a sense of humor.

I probably wouldn't want to run into [COLOR=DarkRed]Curse[/COLOR] in a dark alley. (Funny thing; I've been meaning to change my sig for a little bit now. I chose those lyrics then because they struck me as rather sardonic.) The only other thing I have to say to you is....

[size=+1][I]Fuu!!![/I][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']Just thought I'd ask: you do know that "lolita" is female slang for "lowlife", right? Really, really bad connotations there, and I'm not picking up on anything cute from that, unless it's the triple 'x's. Again, just thought I'd ask. Oh, and I got the Pandora reference as well.[/FONT][/quote][color=#ff2200]What are you talking about?[/color]
Posted
[size=1]"Lolita" is French for "Lonely girl"... No idea what he's on about. Besides "Lolita Goth" being a certain style.[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=teal]Well your avatar is a flower so that must mean you're a girl and you're arty (Woo, stereotyping). Your signature is blank so that means you're mysterious and don't like to say a lot about what you like...or just haven't put anything there yet. And you're title also makes you sound mysterious and arty.

So I deduce that you're a girl who is arty and mysterious.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Jokopoko][size=1][color=teal]Well your avatar is a flower so that must mean you're a girl and you're arty (Woo, stereotyping). Your signature is blank so that means you're mysterious and don't like to say a lot about what you like...or just haven't put anything there yet. And you're title also makes you sound mysterious and arty.

So I deduce that you're a girl who is arty and mysterious.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] someone is a Decepticon.

[B][U] AUTOBOTS FTW.[/B][/U][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'll bite. Aceburner, your signature tells me you seriously need to consider getting Photoshop. You love anime. I can tell this because you have a sword in your banner, you mention some random quote that [u]sounds[/u] anime-ish and you're happy that One Piece is coming back.

Therefore you are an Otaku that needs to get Photoshop.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#db2007][b]White[/b], you like to make rat sculptures out of [i]pepperoni[/i] and dry [i]spaghetti[/i] noodles.

Also you like to [i]italicise[/i] your punctuation. All in all, this shows a disturbing fetish for all things [i]Italian[/i].[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'll bite. Aceburner, your signature tells me you seriously need to consider getting Photoshop. You love anime. I can tell this because you have a sword in your banner, you mention some random quote that [u]sounds[/u] anime-ish and you're happy that One Piece is coming back.

Therefore you are an Otaku that needs to get Photoshop.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
EEENT! Wrong! [U]Sojiro47[/U] needs to get photoshop, although I should consider it, too. The quote is Sara's (lovingly stolen from an SAT booklet, wasn't it?,) who I know from the above avatar is... male. and cool beyond words. and part of the OB staff. There we go!
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner]EEENT! Wrong! [U]Sojiro47[/U'] needs to get photoshop, although I should consider it, too. The quote is Sara's (lovingly stolen from an SAT booklet, wasn't it?,) who I know from the above avatar is... male. and cool beyond words. and part of the OB staff. There we go![/quote][color=#db2007]The correct wording of the quote, by the way, is "make your mark [i]heavy[/i] and dark." Not "deep."

Also, the person in my avatar is Norman Bates from Hitchcock's [i]Psycho[/i]. I have a crush on him.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Your username says you're happy with who you are, but your avatar speaks of hopeless love, of being able to fix a man so obviously broken. In a relationship, you won't be just looking for a man, you'll be looking for an [i]on going project[/i]. Meanwhile your sig is bland and uninteresting, like that nonexistant picture you drew for me [/angst].[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Your username says you're happy with who you are, but your avatar speaks of hopeless love, of being able to fix a man so obviously broken. In a relationship, you won't be just looking for a man, you'll be looking for an [i]on going project[/i]. Meanwhile your sig is bland and uninteresting, like that nonexistant picture you drew for me [/angst].[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Your name tells me that you enjoy thematic juxtaposition. Your avatar tells me that you've got a fetish for mold. Your custom title tells me that Desbreko has a fetish for you.

Your signature tells me that you are a man obviously broken, and you are probably an [i]ongoing project[/i] to your spouse.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Nerdsy, your avatar and title tell me that you are a fan of old cartoons, and your name supports this opinion. Your banner says that you have a great sense of humor and that you hang out at GS. Also, your sig tells me that you are a member of the OBCTU. [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange']Nerdsy, your avatar and title tell me that you are a fan of old cartoons, [/COLOR][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Haha, wrong-o. While I do appreciate old cartoons (ignoring how vague that is), my avatar and title have nothing to do with them. It's okay, though; I don't expect anyone to [i]ever[/i] get what I'm referencing there, it's so bloody obscure.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink]Haha, wrong-o. While I do appreciate old cartoons (ignoring how vague that is), my avatar and title have nothing to do with them. It's okay, though; I don't expect anyone to [i]ever[/i'] get what I'm referencing there, it's so bloody obscure.[/color][/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Farscape isn't obscure, the rest of the world just has trouble perceiving it's brilliance.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Farscape isn't obscure, the rest of the world just has trouble perceiving it's brilliance.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Dead, you have just won so much respect from me.

And I don't mean that Farscape is all that obscure (it sort of is, but not terribly so), but a quote from one of it's blooper reels? That's [i]definately[/i] obscure. My god, I'm still surprised somebody else got it.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I knew it was Farscape from the av, and vaguely recognised the quote from a blooper reel I'd seen on YouTube. This basically means I'm amazing.[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
Gavin's signature and Avatar tell me that he likes or plays Final Fantasy XII. His title suggests that he may be an Irishman. His signature appears to be a quote that i recognize but can't remember where from.
Posted
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]I love Meggio's signature and avatar mostly because I love Romeo x Juliet. It's a very beautifully made anime and the signature is very beautiful also!

I like the question at the end. I guess mostly because it affects you and everyone around you ;P You can never be too cautious I suppose.

Also I guess you like to write or vent, because you have a livejournal. Maybe you have a talent in writing but I did not read your livejournal, I could not say for myself haha.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Pioneer means either you like to try new things, or you're over 100 years old and own an oxen-drawn wagon.[/quote]

[SIZE=1][B][U] WRONG.[/B][/U] [well the latter half anyways.]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]In any case, your banner and avatar tell me the exact same thing that a good half of your posts do. You freaking love [B]Bloc Party[/B']. [/COLOR][/quote]
that's what it means.

and no, I'm 16, not 100.

the name came to me from Spainsh class, due to having a spainsh name was manditory, and that name was the only one that I could think of at the time.

[The] Pioneer[s] and Luno [the quote at the bottom] are two of their best songs off [B][U][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Alarm_%28album%29]Silent Alarm[/URL][/B][/U]

my avitar is the cover art for [B][U][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Weekend_In_The_City]A Weekend In The City[/URL][/B][/U]

my sig banner [at the moment] is the cover art for [B][U][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Alarm_%28album%29]Silent Alarm[/URL][/B][/U], but they usually are the covers for the singles off of [B][U][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Weekend_In_The_City]A Weekend In The City[/URL][/B][/U][/SIZE]
Guest Hitman_Hart
Posted
I'm probably going to get this wrong because I don't know where the hell to start with you, Felix, but judging from your username, avatar, and title, (Your signature didn't help me one bit, so I replaced it with your username.) you are a person who explores your country of Santiago, especially on the high-way. I know, it failed miserably, but at least I tried!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...