OtakuBoards

What do your Avatar, Signature and title say to other people?

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay bear with me, I'm tired so I may not explain this correctly. But what I'm trying to have done here is that the next person who posts will try to guess what my stuff says about me and then we'll see how close they get and everything... then someone else does the same thing. The process is very simple... I hope.

Okay let's get this show on the road.[/color][/font]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkred][size=1]

Well apparently you are Irish and love yourself for it. Same for your signature. And your title says to me that you must enjoy floating on water or something, or just being on the water and using it in a humorous way.

Too easy, m'am.[/color][/size]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic] Viva Otaku! Boss, you fight alongside me, I am proud to call you my brother. While you are what many people would call a terrorist, You are fighting for a cause worth fighting for, and you let that show in your signature.

Once again, Viva Otaku! Long may our cause stand true![/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I was thinking about starting something like this, but had no chance.

Anyway, I think the person above me is trying to show that they are a confident terrorist and that they are trying to scare people by bringing up the image of the infamous Kuja, one of the OB's greatest villans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]DB's should be easy.

You use your screen name as a lure to attract underaged females. 2007? Your target age group can't do the math to figure out from your graduation year(I think) to get your age. Your avatar is your current fling. We get it DB, you like the young ones.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]erm... graduation year? I'm 15 and about to become a junior. 2007 is [i]this[/i] year, pal. It means I'm [i]up to date[/i] (you know, since it was 2006 until January 1st) and yes, I'm into the young-looking anime gals (the gal in my avi is 13) but since I'm only 15 it's not much of a problem yet >_>

Your image says you like Ren and Stimpy and dumb quotes >_>[/COLOR]

[quote name='desertphoenix][COLOR=DarkRed']As for the age thing, it reminded me of something. One of my fiends said it was nasty that a junior to be dating a freshman because of the 3 year age difference. But you see couples with bigger ones being married and accepted. Weird to me.[/COLOR][/quote]

I think that's just because when you're still a teenager, a few years' age difference can make a pretty big difference.. but I don't really know cause stuff like that doesn't bother me..

anyway..

BK, your sig means that you're in some team called The Aces (or you really like poker) and that you like POTC. and.. like a girl named Brooke? or something like that.. Your avi says that your name's Matt, and your title pretty much speaks for itself.

[size=1]Jiazu, your signature tells me that I don't know Japanese. Which I guess fits into the whole Otaku thing. Equivalent exhange? FMA, baby. (that reminds me, someone I know got the FMA symbol tattooed to his back. >>)[/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Fyxe[/B], your avie and banner tell me that you are a fan of Metabots. Your sig tells me that you and I are e-married :animesmil Your title could be taken to be a reference to something, but I know you, and I'm willing to bet you really think of yourself as a lost boy ~_^[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Fyxe[/B'], your avie and banner tell me that you are a fan of Metabots. Your sig tells me that you and I are e-married :animesmil Your title could be taken to be a reference to something, but I know you, and I'm willing to bet you really think of yourself as a lost boy ~_^[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Purple]Hm.........
From what I see i'd say you were bi.Your e-married to Fyxe and.....you own anime dvds.
Sorry im not too observant.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Fyxe][size=1']Jiazu, your signature tells me that I don't know Japanese. Which I guess fits into the whole Otaku thing. Equivalent exhange? FMA, baby. (that reminds me, someone I know got the FMA symbol tattooed to his back. >>)[/size][/quote]

ah yes.. well ,for anyone who cares to know, the green one is a quote from .hack//The Legend of the Twilight.. a pun involving panda-shaped bread..
and the blue one says that Sasuke's the prince of emo...

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=Purple]Hm.........
From what I see i'd say you were bi.Your e-married to Fyxe and.....you own anime dvds.
Sorry im not too observant.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm curious as to why my sig makes me bi... when I happen to be straight >_>

As for your sig, it shows me you like rediculous quotes and crazy colors. You capitalize too much, and your sig is full of spelling errors. You like Naruto, and you want someone to 'take me with you' which can be taken any number of ways. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] 07DB, from what I gather: [list]
[*]your advertising for a new rp
[*]and a selection from the anthology
[*]you are emarried
[*]and have a few checklists
[/list]

and your avitar has a character from an anime I've never seen.
as for your custom title....I have nothing to say about it, cos it confuses me.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Felix Santiago][SIZE=1] 07DB, from what I gather: [list]
[*]your advertising for a new rp
[*]and a selection from the anthology
[*]you are emarried
[*]and have a few checklists
[/list]

and your avitar has a character from an anime I've never seen.
as for your custom title....I have nothing to say about it, cos it confuses me.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ah, well if you follow [B]The Panopticon [/B] link (which is in fact another RP, not an anthology piece) you will see that I play the roll of the central command center in it (although since at this point the CCC no longer exists, I should get rid of that...) In any case, your banner and avatar tell me the exact same thing that a good half of your posts do. You freaking love [B]Bloc Party[/B]. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Hunh.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Boss[/COLOR], I see that you also sport the insignia of terror, and that while you make a frikkin' intimidating Hitman, your pistols are a little on the large side; are you compensating? From your title, I see that either you are the shiznit or you're absolutely full of it. Or both. Or bits and pieces of the two. :D And you seem to be utilitarian with your avatars.

[COLOR=DarkRed]ChibiHorsewoman[/COLOR], Ireland rocks, and it might be contagious after all, which isn't so bad; Gaelic is one of my better accents.

Oh, and we obviously don't share the same taste in television.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]

[COLOR=DarkRed]ChibiHorsewoman[/COLOR], Ireland rocks, and it might be contagious after all, which isn't so bad; Gaelic is one of my better accents.

Oh, and we obviously don't share the same taste in television.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'll have to tell my friend who helped translate this phrase that Quebec French is basically universal. I'm learning French right now. My accent's pretty good, but my pronounciation leaves much to me desired.... I think. Plus my friend doesn't like my spelling most of the time. :animesigh

I'll do someone else later, I'm late for work.

[center][size=4]Vive les Irlandaise![/center][/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'll have to tell my friend who helped translate this phrase that Quebec French is basically universal.[/font'][/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Actually, it's more along the lines of "I'm just that awesome".[/B.S.][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Actually, it's more along the lines of "I'm just that awesome".[/B.S.'][/FONT][/quote]

[size=1]All I have to say about you is this: They mix 'em up right in the kitchen sink,and all she wants to do is dance.[/size]

[COLOR=Purple]Curse, to me your sig might have some meaning with the girl that's in it but I've never seen that anime so I'll stop there. For the dance and wrestling thing, I'm figuring that you like to both dance and wrestle and you're gonna find out what they have with each other. And that quote that you got from The Boss must mean something of importance but I'm not sure. That's all I've got.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][FONT=Garamond]ok LolitaGoth, to me your sig and avatar match so is shows you have coordination. Your obviously a girl and obviously the Goth because you state that you have a twisted personality. Your sig quote points out that you know about Pandoras box and that the meaning behind the story is that human beings are born with having that innate curiosity and no matter how much you tell them not to open something people are going to always want to anyway because of the curiosity and that when one does something they are told not to there will always be consequences and nobody is special enough to get out of that. This is probably a favorite quote of yours or just shows that your a very responsible person.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Up4Anime[/b], your avater says you like Naruto. Your title doesn't say much about you, I think. And your signature... Well, you seem like a happy person with all the colours and the caps and the rather random quotes. All in all, I have no idea what kind of a person your are by looking at the above. Sorry. :(

The spelling errors I find aren't many at all, to be honest. Oh yay, you forgot a few eh... high commas and you spelled [i]doesn't[/i] wrong. Oooo.[/size]

[size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]Boo, I would guess that you like duck-billed platypii. Platypuses? Your title tells me you're Dutch perhaps? But that's also a kind of aircraft! Geez oh pete, that could mean so much! :D And I'mma say that your sig is an inside joke because I sure as hell don't understand it! :D You seem to be very random.[/color][/size]

[B]taperson[/B][COLOR=Magenta], your name is hard to begin with but it seems that you love Jesus since you have the Fish logo and your signature means that you like to read books about history like German for instance. It seems like you are a girl and like Anne Frank.^^[/COLOR]

[b]Hitsuzen[/b] Your banner and Avatar tell me that you like xxxHOLiC. Your custom title is the basic idea of what Yuuko says on a few occasions through the series/manga but changed to suit you. As for your sig, rolling stone, possibly something meaningful about life but knowing me I'm reading too deeply into it.

[quote name='strwpoptart][COLOR=Green][FONT=Garamond]ok LolitaGoth, to me your sig and avatar match so is shows you have coordination. Your obviously a girl and obviously the Goth because you state that you have a twisted personality. Your sig quote points out that you know about Pandoras box and that the meaning behind the story is that human beings are born with having that innate curiosity and no matter how much you tell them not to open something people are going to always want to anyway because of the curiosity and that when one does something they are told not to there will always be consequences and nobody is special enough to get out of that. This is probably a favorite quote of yours or just shows that your a very responsible person.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Purple]You hit it right on the dot. To tell you something about the my sig, it was a quote that Yuuko Ichihara said in one of the books called XxXHolic. But I like what you said and that's exactly the reason why I chose it. ^^ Now for you.

[COLOR=Black][B]strwpoptart[/B][/COLOR] your avatar and banner tell me that you like Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. Your title tells me that you love to eat onigiris. Yum I love those things. Your sig saw that you like the X-Files and the second quote says that you know what it means to love and be loved back.[/COLOR]