OtakuBoards

Are you a Trekkie or a Jedi?

BondFanatic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm, I wish I would have been online when this thread started. Oh well, better late then never.

I am a HUGE Star Wars fan. I LOVED the first three, and love the newest one. They are all excellent movies. I am eagerly anticipating the release of the Episode 2 movie, and can't wait to see all the jedi battles (especially with the Fetts :D)

I liked Jar Jar, and think people need to lay off. I am sure there were people that thought Chewbacca was annoying when they first saw him . . . . or not *shrug* Anyways, he was there for the kids, and I know many kids that LOVE Jar Jar, so I guess Mr. Lucas did ok putting him in there.

As for Star Trek, it is a mood thing for me. Most of the T.V. shows were really boring, and I found that Deep Space Nine was the best series out of all of them. . till they killed off Dax! (ok, so she was put into a new body, but it wasn't the same!) I loved the movies where they have excellent starship battles, since there is no other action going on.

I believe the reason that Star Wars is liked better (by people like me) is because Star Trek only has the big ships fighting, where Star Wars has fighters and capitol ships blasting it out, with a Jedi Battle in every movie ^_^ That make sense? BAH >_< *goes back to coughing in his room*

P.S. I am a friend of the Force, and only use it for good things. . Yeah~

Aaron~
Norkyo "The Jedi" Angelcry
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Babygirl that avvy is kicking I was gonna vote for I but I was two late. Me and my friends had a site where we would use legos to make movies it was fun. This one also cool [url]http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~mbsf/sworde.htm[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You like? I do :heart: I actually sorta stole the picture off some site that said I needed permission to take their images...eh...I found my way around it...so, eh...I hope that's not some criminal offense or anything :nervous:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol...if they catch you, which isn't very likely to happen, just send them a really good picture of yourself...They would probably feel honoured that an attractive girl found their site useful.:laugh: :D

Just a thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

lol...if they catch you, which isn't very likely to happen, just send them a really good picture of yourself...They would probably feel honoured that an attractive girl found their site useful.:laugh: :D

Just a thought [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: Perhaps I could even pose as Leia in her slave outfit...that would be sure to convince them to let me use their image :smirk:[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: Perhaps I could even pose as Leia in her slave outfit...that would be sure to convince them to let me use their image :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL...yeah, I'm picturing in my mind a couple of nerdy guys looking at your Leia picture...one guy's fainted, the other has a nose bleed, and one of them is constantly muttering the word "mumma" They would blow up your picture and worship you for the rest of their existence, probably repeating the words

"We're not Worthy"....

Sorry...my imagination has run off again. Hehehe:D

Lots-A-Luv;)

[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: Perhaps I could even pose as Leia in her slave outfit...that would be sure to convince them to let me use their image :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ouch...I sure hit that floor hard...If you do that then you had better send me the pic...I'll have to show it to Jarvis, heh heh...

-Justin