OtakuBoards

Are you a Trekkie or a Jedi?

BondFanatic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars, definitely, especially the old episodes. But episode 1 was great to watch. Can't wait to see the other 2 that will be coming out.
I could never really get what the Star Trek episodes were all about. There are so many different versions, very annoying and hard to keep up.

Oh well...yep...Stars Wars it is.

Guest Master O Beans
Star Wars...Fer sure!!

Star Trek is almost as cool as being banned...which might just be happening soon! **points to title** Zoipes!
:eek: :p

[color=indigo] Iwould have to say Star Wars. I mean Return of the Jedi is a great movie...one of the greatest ever... episodes four and six were also incredible...bur Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is a little better then Ep. One of SW(only b/c of JarJar I hate him, I wanted Darth Maul to kill him die JarJar die die die....)[/color]

[color=deeppink][size=4]Star Wars!!![/size] Hehehe, yay! I'm a true Jedi...Jedi at heart always and forever ;)

I just bought the Episode I DVD today, I already had the VHS, but since everywhere I went was sold out of Moulin Rouge, I got Ep. I instead. The extra features seem pretty awesome so far!

And if anyone thinks that they're a bigger Star Wars fan than I, or who thinks they know more than I do...try me :smirk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Iwould have to say Star Wars. I mean Return of the Jedi is a great movie...one of the greatest ever... episodes four and six were also incredible...bur Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is a little better then Ep. One of SW(only b/c of JarJar I hate him, I wanted Darth Maul to kill him die JarJar die die die....)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

JarJar gives the morons a bad name.....:laugh:

Star wars, no contest. Although, I might be bias because I was raised to like it...

-Justin
*EDIT*[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][size=4]Star Wars!!![/size] Hehehe, yay! I'm a true Jedi...Jedi at heart always and forever ;)

I just bought the Episode I DVD today, I already had the VHS, but since everywhere I went was sold out of Moulin Rouge, I got Ep. I instead. The extra features seem pretty awesome so far!

And if anyone thinks that they're a bigger Star Wars fan than I, or who thinks they know more than I do...try me :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, Jenna...I'll take you up on that. Unless you're scared...

-Justin
*EDIT*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Star wars, no contest. Although, I might be bias because I was raised to like it...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You're not bias, you just know which one is better :devil:

[i]By the way Justin, your second email cracked me up, and I was literally laughing out loud....hehe :p[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Why does everyone hate Jar Jar so? He's actually quite entertaining. Mesa wish they had an avatar of the good ole' mascot. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Arrghh, die Jar Jar die, I'm so glad he is not in an avatar, it would throw me into a fit of depression everytime I visited the sight....[/color]

i was laughing when i read this thread, b/c my dad is watching star trek at this exact moment. he watches star trek [I]even more than i watch dbz. [/I] that's a lot.

this is a difficult desicion, b/c everyone in my family is equally obsessed w/ both. it's a tie. btw, my favorite star trek is 6: undiscovered country & my favorite star wars is empire strikes back. booyah! (sorry, my brother james has been saying booyah a lot lately so now he's got me saying it.)

Guest Saiyaman
One of the heardest questions of my life. But I MOST go with Star Trek since it has had much more Movies and a had a T.V. show.