BondFanatic Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 No, that's not what the question actually is. This is: Which do you like better, Star Wars or Star Trek?
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Star Wars, no contest.[/FONT]
Guest Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star Wars, because Star Trek, is a classic, Star Wars, is so much better.
Charles Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I'm not a Trekkie or a Jedi, but I would definitely say that that I prefer Star Wars out of the two. Jar Jar Binks is the most lovable character in a film!
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Maybe Star Wars..... I like the previous ones... The Episode One I kinda feel wierd watching it.... It totally doesn't match the previous ones.... but it's okay.... I guess.
Delian Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star Wars, definitely, especially the old episodes. But episode 1 was great to watch. Can't wait to see the other 2 that will be coming out. I could never really get what the Star Trek episodes were all about. There are so many different versions, very annoying and hard to keep up. Oh well...yep...Stars Wars it is.
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star Wars...Fer sure!! Star Trek is almost as cool as being banned...which might just be happening soon! **points to title** Zoipes! :eek: :p
Treble Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star Wars is my choice,Episode 1 was awsome!:)
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star Wars is cool but Star Trek is hi-tech. Star wars is cool cause of the storyline....
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=indigo] Iwould have to say Star Wars. I mean Return of the Jedi is a great movie...one of the greatest ever... episodes four and six were also incredible...bur Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is a little better then Ep. One of SW(only b/c of JarJar I hate him, I wanted Darth Maul to kill him die JarJar die die die....)[/color]
BabyGirl Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=deeppink][size=4]Star Wars!!![/size] Hehehe, yay! I'm a true Jedi...Jedi at heart always and forever ;) I just bought the Episode I DVD today, I already had the VHS, but since everywhere I went was sold out of Moulin Rouge, I got Ep. I instead. The extra features seem pretty awesome so far! And if anyone thinks that they're a bigger Star Wars fan than I, or who thinks they know more than I do...try me :smirk:[/color]
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] Iwould have to say Star Wars. I mean Return of the Jedi is a great movie...one of the greatest ever... episodes four and six were also incredible...bur Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn is a little better then Ep. One of SW(only b/c of JarJar I hate him, I wanted Darth Maul to kill him die JarJar die die die....)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] JarJar gives the morons a bad name.....:laugh:
Justin Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Star wars, no contest. Although, I might be bias because I was raised to like it... -Justin *EDIT*[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink][size=4]Star Wars!!![/size] Hehehe, yay! I'm a true Jedi...Jedi at heart always and forever ;) I just bought the Episode I DVD today, I already had the VHS, but since everywhere I went was sold out of Moulin Rouge, I got Ep. I instead. The extra features seem pretty awesome so far! And if anyone thinks that they're a bigger Star Wars fan than I, or who thinks they know more than I do...try me :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, Jenna...I'll take you up on that. Unless you're scared... -Justin *EDIT*
BabyGirl Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Star wars, no contest. Although, I might be bias because I was raised to like it... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You're not bias, you just know which one is better :devil: [i]By the way Justin, your second email cracked me up, and I was literally laughing out loud....hehe :p[/i][/color]
Guest QuickSilver Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 star wars because star trek just doesnt compare to star wars, no way not by a long shot
Charles Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Why does everyone hate Jar Jar so? He's actually quite entertaining. Mesa wish they had an avatar of the good ole' mascot.
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Why does everyone hate Jar Jar so? He's actually quite entertaining. Mesa wish they had an avatar of the good ole' mascot. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Arrghh, die Jar Jar die, I'm so glad he is not in an avatar, it would throw me into a fit of depression everytime I visited the sight....[/color]
Guest QuickSilver Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 i also think jar jar binks was quite entertaining he was the funniest thing in episode 1
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 i was laughing when i read this thread, b/c my dad is watching star trek at this exact moment. he watches star trek [I]even more than i watch dbz. [/I] that's a lot. this is a difficult desicion, b/c everyone in my family is equally obsessed w/ both. it's a tie. btw, my favorite star trek is 6: undiscovered country & my favorite star wars is empire strikes back. booyah! (sorry, my brother james has been saying booyah a lot lately so now he's got me saying it.)
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 One of the heardest questions of my life. But I MOST go with Star Trek since it has had much more Movies and a had a T.V. show.
Alexander Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I like them both equally. You forgot a choice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now