OtakuBoards

Crayon Shin Chan

miss april

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow, you might remember the kid's artwork from this anime. I see comedy, where you can see the most mischievous and funniest boy in the land of anime.

This is the story of Crayon Shin Chan, just a boy with funny jokes and ferocious scenes of laughter. I just watched this before, few years ago and it's really, really funny to the bones! He is really cute and chubby... It reminds me of childhood days of everyone's lives.

Kids usually trained to eat veggies, but he really doesn't eat one of these: [spoiler]green peppers[/spoiler]. Like all of the kids out there, he has loving parents but he spoiled them all the way. [spoiler]He likes his dad better than his mom; maybe you should say these when you were young. His mom always scolded him because of his behavior & his dad gives him everything he wants.[/spoiler] In school, he's just like his classmates, mark the way - still mischievous!

Just reminiscing this anime... :animesigh Better spill the fun![/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Oi. Well, I've never seen the origional, but this show is currently airing on Adult Swim wwith the most obviously fake and crazy translations you can imagine XD the way AS makes it is pretty funny and cool, but I can't say much about the show having never seen the original.[/COLOR]

[color=navy]I love Shin Chan. He sure likes to wave his butt around a lot! I laughed my *** off when Shin thought his friend wanted to marry him. Homo...

Action Bastard, Bastard Beam! Signature comedy attacks really hit you. The animation may not be the best but it gives the anime its feel. Hiro and Mitsy are alwasy funny to watch.[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
haha I love this show just for the simple reason it's so random. Though i don't believe anyone under the age of 18 should watch it. My favorite character is the happiness bunny. hehe. I just love the episode of the happiness bunny's revenge. That and the episodes where he actually talks. I don't get why people pay so much attention to the animation style. So what it's not all pretty like what you're used to seeing from main shows like bleach and naruto. I find it hilarious. Oh well. In the end, we just watch it for the laughs anyways.