OtakuBoards

The Hunters [M-VL]

Ellerby

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26241&stc=1[/img]
[size=2]A Claymore/Final Fantasy Hybrid[/size][/center][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][B][center]The Underground[/center][/B][/SIZE]
This is the underground thread where we'll all chat it up and whatnot. Any questions should be asked in here. This is what the accepted list is:
[INDENT]
[SIZE="1"]White - Leone (FO)
Adas - Kyzallis (FO)
Keyblade Wielder - Melan (FO)
[B]Substitute:[/B] Sandy (FO)

Anomaly - Ellemere (MK)
Neuvoxraiha - Llyra (MK)
[B]Substitute:[/b] Engel (MK)

2007DigitalBoy - Joseph (LL)
[B]Substitute:[/b] Gavin (LL)[/SIZE][/INDENT]

What I want all participating members to do is disregard the abilities section of their sign-ups and rewrite them in this format (submit them here):

[B]Leone[/B] the Endless ([i]White[/i])
Leone has the uncanny ability to reserve his energy (Yoki, which is the energy a Yoma and Hunter emits) in such a way that he can continue fighting for a long period of time. His record is a 2 day long battle before the opponent went unconscious from fatigue.

Basically your special ability should match your character in Personality and Society. I don't want a Last Line with the ability to throw fireballs. Your character doesn't HAVE to have a nickname or ability yet. Still post here, though so I know.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Hooray, it's officially started~! :3

Anyway, hope I'm doing this correctly as you wish, White.

[B]Melan[/B] the Black Flower (Keyblade Wielder)
Melan has the ability to, by whenever means necessary, focus her Yoki and can speed her body up and fight faster and quicker than anyone can even describe. This last for however long she wants, though, it exhausts her physical and mental being slowly. Because of this, Melan only uses this ability when she is in a tight spot or wants something to end quickly.

EDIT: Hope this is okay, White. ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Tahoma"]Remember if you guys don't feel your Hunter is strong enough to have a nickname or ability you don't have to put one. You can create your symbols if you want, though (or I can make them).

If you're looking for inspiration to post in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57447]thread[/url] then just post you guys going to the forest, through the forest, fighting Yuma, etc.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Figure I might as well post in here, just so you guys don't think I'm lazy or something

Kyzallis does not yet possess a nick-name/title. He is still fairly new to the position of Hunter, only having succeeded his training fairly recently. Despite showing promise, he has yet to achieve a special ability or a nick-name to match it. As well, his rank is fairly low at this point. Keep in mind though that his rank is only low because he lacks experience - it'll be raising soon :animesmil

[COLOR="Green"][B]Joseph [/B]the Barrier (21st Century Digital Boy)
Joseph can withstand a massive beating and is known for his stellar endurance. When needed, he can use himself as a shield for his teammates.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Question: Do we have the same 'dont kill humans' rules as in claymore?

EDITED for great justice[/COLOR]

[font=times][color=darkorchid]Llyra Longeyes.

When she closes her eyes and bares her skin in the direction she feels the most Yoki, she can sense, and gauge the strength of the enemy or her fellow fighters. Her ability to sense across long ranges, far out of the range of her comrades has earned her the nickname that's also given to sailors who can tell enemy ships from a great distance.

Her symbol is the the symbol of the Pisces zodiac sign; the trident, not the squiggly lines.

Note: I won't be able to post right away, I'm homeless and looking for a home. Tell your friends![/font][/color]

[I]Ellemere of The Ethereal Hand[/I]

Ellemere has the ability to change the air around her into a solid force, to act as a shield, an opposing force against an enemy, and even as a weapon of entrapment. She can create a sort of bubble around a foe or several smaller foes, which can serve as containment until the final blow is ready to be struck by her teammates.

Her symbol looks like a scythe, with a diagonal line slashing across the bottom, and a dot in the middle of the hook.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I was wondering, could anyone maybe post a picture of what the Yuma look like? O_o

I haven't really watch Claymore, so I don't know what our enemies look like. xD And that'll be a little hard when we start getting to the good and bloody fight scenes.

It'll help a lot, so thanks to anyone who helps poor little Tiana the Hawaiian out. :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]One can easily find them on veoh.com or crunchyroll, or parts of it on youtube.

They're the ogre-like beings with huge mouths full of fangs. Physically huge, gigantic golden cat eyes, and huge protruding spines on the back. They vary from basic two legged beast to flying type and so on and so forth.

However these are just regularly powered ones. Voracious Eaters are much older and stronger Youma that can extend fingers or parts of their body to impale and throw around Hunters and humans alike, as well as regenerate limbs. As with all Youma, their vital spot is their head.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]One can easily find them on veoh.com or crunchyroll, or parts of it on youtube.

They're the ogre-like beings with huge mouths full of fangs. Physically huge, gigantic golden cat eyes, and huge protruding spines on the back. They vary from basic two legged beast to flying type and so on and so forth.

However these are just regularly powered ones. Voracious Eaters are much older and stronger Youma that can extend fingers or parts of their body to impale and throw around Hunters and humans alike, as well as regenerate limbs. As with all Youma, their vital spot is their head.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oi. I'd suggest using veoh, since crunchyroll has sold it's soul to advertisements and veoh has much bigger screens anyway, even if it's hard to navigate.

In any event, it should be noted that only the stronger Claymore go for the head first. The weaker ones usually cut off both arms before attacking the head.

If you've ever seen Blood + they are very similar to the Chiropterans in appearance, but Youma can talk and have a nasty attitude and always think they're on top.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I take back what I said about my sign, this one is better. Ah yes, and here's a lame screenshot of a Youma that just saw a Claymore bearing down on it.

Note the dumb expression, the lack of supreme confidence. ...or it could just decide that it's too cool to load for me. RATS.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4713/youmakh6.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go, KW, a face screenshot of a youma!

Not only can many of them stretch out limbs and such to impale, they can also have multiple tentacle like things come out of their body too, so there's more than one thing coming to impale you at once.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Sweet! Thanks you guys for helping me out thar. :D

Yeah, I haven't really seen or read Claymore, but it seems really awesome.

Should watch it sometime when I'm not lazy. >_>[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Yeah, it would be nice if someone posts. If you guys want, you can finish off the rest of the Yuma in the next post because that makes it possible for me to advance the plotline.

Technically we're still in the prologue, lol.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]:animesigh You guys turned my character into... WAY more of a jerk than i ever intended... anyway, I'll post sometime...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]That's what happens when you don't post enough to show us his true colours! :P[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Call me Raiha little one. Nobody will know me by Neuvox. And even if you were, it's Neuvox, not Neuvo- anyway.

I suppose we'll all eat on the walk there, and heal as we go along. It's so nice...to be number 16 and above you all...[/FONT][/COLOR]