OtakuBoards

Keep the Ball Rolling Underground [PG could become M - possible VLS]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oi. I find it kind of funny that I thought of this before D_W and White began posting their story and yet our project is kind of similar. Premonition and I are going to do a dual story work, and since all partnership projects are apparently to be done in the arena, we will be doing it there. In light of this, we're going to do this as a 2 person rp and we'll be posting our sign-ups here. Note that the main thread is reserved to me and Prem alone, but anyone can post here with comments and critique if they like.

The story will be illustrated in the main thread. Here's my sign-up. Prem, base your structure off of this.

[B]Name[/B]: Joe Haughm
[B]Age[/B]: 16
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[B]Alignment[/B]: Chaotic/Neutral
[B]Role[/B]: Apprentice Marksman
[B]Weapon/s[/B]: [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/300px-M107_1.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/180px-Pistol_Browning_SFS.jpg[/IMG]

Appearance, background and personality will be detailed in the story itself. Also, Prem, since I haven't had the chance to discuss this with you - our weapons can come from any era. It would even probably be better if you had melee weapons or whatever you prefer.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Hey.

Just a quick note, really.
[QUOTE][SIZE=1][B][PG could become M - possible VLS][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I like that you set your rating up as a safety net, so to speak. I'd personally have said [PG (V) - could become M (poss LS)], since you're quite obviously going to have some violence here...what with guns and all. Unless you're just going around to various schools doing Army recruitment or somesuch blather, which I doubt. :p It works just the same, though.

I'll probably follow along to see how well you stick to it. I'll also be curious to see whether you keep it as a safety net (in case that kind of thing happens, which it does) or whether you fall back on it as a crutch, so you can throw in whatever you want.

It takes more skill, I think, to make a violent situation appear only PG....[/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Appearance, background and personality will be detailed in the story itself. Also, Prem, since I haven't had the chance to discuss this with you - our weapons can come from any era. It would even probably be better if you had melee weapons or whatever you prefer.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]You'll probably see me using a sword. Hell maybe a gunblade! We really should discuss this in depth. For instance I don't know what [B]"Alignment"[/b] is.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Plus, you won't have to worry about me spelling crap all the time! I have spelling pretty much nailed! This will even help me become better at Rping.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]to Allamorph: Sorry to get your hopes up, but the rating is applied just to the underground. The thread itself will be M for the sole reason that everything me or Prem has ever done has had sex and violence. No0w, this story id far more advanced than anything we've ever done, but that doesn't stop it.

To Prem: Argh, you non-rpg person. Here's the alignment chart.

Lawful Good - Neutral Good - Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral - Neutral - Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil - Neutral Evil - Chaotic Evil [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Okay, I see. Well here's my character. Recognize the name?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][B]Name: [/B]Desmond Sykes
[B]Age: [/B]17
[B]Gender:[/B] male
[B]Alignment: [/B]Nuetral Good
[B]Role: [/B]Intermidiate Swordsman
[B]weapon(s):[/B] Knife & Gunblade
[IMG]http://www.robinwood.com/LivingtreeGrove/BOS/BOSPages/Altar/AltarGraphics/Athame2.GIF[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8a/100px-Ffviii_squalls_gunblade.PNG[/IMG][/COLOR]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Chapter one has begun! As you can see, we should be striking a balance between seriousnes and lightheartedness - basicaly, a sense of realism at least. I can already tell this world wil be interesting... anywho, Prem, your turn to introduce Desmond. Lol at the name BTW.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Well let's get this show on the road DB! These two have a world to see! Plus, I've added a female into the mix, but she's not in the story now. Are we going to have a "magic" system or what? Unless this is completely melee. Ff you want, I can make a map of the reagion where Joe and Desmond reside.[/COLOR]