OtakuBoards

New year's party

Ice Dragon v2

So how did your New Year's party go?? Mine was pretty decent, in a way. One thing though, it went pretty fast for me. When I got to my god-brother's house, I just started to play Smash Melee and Rogue Leader. Then came the 11:45 PM. So we went up and got the champagne ready, which was crap. Finally, 5...4...3...2...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that, it was just done. I dunno what happened but it just went fast. Too fast. But that wasn't the best part. Since the champagne was crap this year, we took shots of hard liquor. :eek:GASP:eek: IDv2 drinks!!! Well, doesn't everybody?? Anywayz, after my last one, I was done. Pretty much knocked out. At least I was still stable enough from the alcohol to take over. Man, I'm so thankful I didn't get a hangover............
C'mon share your party time.

Hmm, im not sure whether is is acceptable or not, BAH who cares.
0---------------------------------------------------------------0

Oh yea, mine was soo exciting. I STAYED AT HOME AND WAS ONLINE UNTIL LIKE 12:30 OR SOMETHING! Real Exciting -.-

[color=deeppink]Oooh, I had a great night!

I spent a few hours with my chica friends earlier in the night and stayed at a friend's house until around 1 AM or so...

After that, BabyKiwi and I made a getaway to her boyfriend's friend's house who happens to be a guy I dated previously :angel:. After having a bit to drink (not [i]too[/i] much mind you) we settled down with our men (it was three girls and three guys) and attempted to sleep. I dunno about Kiwi, but I slept no more than...ack...an hour? I can't quite remember :sleep:

But ahh, it was so nice, just laying there in his arms...*sigh* :love2:

But I guess the part about how I couldn't breathe because my nose is so stuffed up doesn't really count because it was an awesome night :smooch:[/color]

[color=indigo]I was supposed to go meet a couple of friends at a bar, but when we arrived at our DD's house we found him very :alcohol:. No one else wanted to drive and it was at least a twenty dollar cab fare one way. So we stayed at the DD's house and drank....But trust me hell has no fury like a woman who has been stood up at a bar....(I'm waiting for the dreaded phone call where she chews me out for an hour...):nervous: [/color]

[color=rainbow] Well, I went to my friend Adam's house (Not the Otaku Adam) till about 4:30. It was a blast! First when I got there we played Super Smash Bros. Melee for like, 3 hours. (You should see some pictures we got on camera mode. I'll post them when Adam e-mails them to me.) Then after that we scared the hell out of some local girls.:naughty: A little later, around, i'd say about 11:30, we went on to Newgrounds.com and watched some hilarious Mario parodies.(sp?) Then came midnight, and everyone piled into the street to see some fireworks, which were quite crappy. Then. after the strike of midnight, off we went to hunt down the neighbors cat for some reason. (It was Adam's idea.) We gave up on that stupid idea after about 10 minutes. We got bored, so we smashed some lawn chairs. But still, boring. At about 1:00, we walked up to a local school and where just messing around. We ended up fliping a dumpster and trashing the place.:devil: (Shhh..don't tell anyone :p) Anyway, after tha little thing, we ran as fast as we could through the woods and ended up getting all scratched up.:( Oh well, anyway, then we went back inside his house, ans we found that we left his Gambe Cube on for 6 hours! Surprisingly, it wasn't even warm. So we played that for a couple of hours, until like, 3:00, when I got hungry and ate too much. Well, I didn't care, so we went out in his yard, and both got on his sled, standing up, and crashed down the hill. Since I just ate, it didn't feel too good. *_* Anyway, after almost throwing up, I went back inside. But then we left, and I slept in till 1:20 pm. Pretty fun.:D [/color]

I went to a party with my girlfriend, Katie(Jenna, one of the many stories I'm waiting for a chance to tell you) and a few other friends. We drank, we laugher, we hugged, we kissed and we had a damn good time. Then I brought Katie back to my house and we slept from about 5:30am until about 1:00pm...

-Justin

Guest Master O Beans
Drank and drank and...well, I guess just drank :)

We had a party at my friends apartment with about 20 of us...and over $250 worth of alcohol!! :eek:...not even joking (although there's still some left)

...during that we went to the apartment across the way and went to a BIG party there, the whole time acting like we knew people...which we didnt ;)

well, i didn't go anywhere. i just stayed home & drank vodka w/ my brother. then at midnight i watched dbz. it was a really good ep. & i was yelling at the tv. my mom came busting up in the room & said i was drunk. i told her i wasn't, but that was a sheer lie. she searched my room for the alcohol, but she didn't find it. i just laughed at her.

I stayed home and drank a whole bottle of Cold Duck

o_O

My friends were getting high and drunk at thier parties..at 12 and 13...

but i stayed home and got pissed at my mom b/c hse wouldnt let me get online OR watch mtv OR watch DBZ... sooooooooo

my new years bit...

but the fireworks were pretty cool...

:D

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]I stayed home and drank a whole bottle of Cold Duck

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Now, I don't want to get a [I]foul[/I] (get it...foul...water foul...ducks?!?! Lord Jesus please just get it!) or anything, but what exactly is Cold Duck??

Ps- Dammit, I knew my NYE was missing something...FIREWORKS!!:(

I went on a picnic to Shark Island with my family and friends. It's this little Sydney Harbour island, quite close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, which was excellent. Only around 100 people were there, so it wasn't crowded at all. Excellent fireworks. Very impressive

Came home around 3.00am and just crashed :)

DBZChikaGhan- YOU ARE AWESOME!!

COLD DUCK RULES!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

And um, MoB ... :rotflmao: no, it's no actually duck.. :drunk:, it's basically grape juice and club soda. ***wonderful stuff***, the perfect alternative to alcohol.

I went to Queen Asuka's house. It was me, her, a friend of hers named Lauren, and Joel and Tyler :naughty:. hehe.... plus her half-sister April and Frankie's friends .... so it was a good-sized group.

Well, let's see, there was a bonfire, we watched Meet the Parents, and walked in the woods......... got lost for a bit.....................ahem... and set off fireworks. ^_^;; (that totally does not sound right... lol!)

Anyway, me and Lauren spent the night and we watched the first OAV to Fushigi Yuugi. Tori and I didn't get to sleep 'til 5:00 AM, and woke up about......... I think 11:30. Anyway, it was quite fun! ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Now, I don't want to get a [I]foul[/I] (get it...foul...water foul...ducks?!?! Lord Jesus please just get it!) or anything, but what exactly is Cold Duck??

Ps- Dammit, I knew my NYE was missing something...FIREWORKS!!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

>.
Cold Duck was the BRAND of champagne.. okay foot in mouth.. FAKE champagne