Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Okay, I put in Otakuboards on google and on the frint page i noticed this...

[CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/wtfobhax.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

...and thought... what the hell? Was this a joke at some time - is the staff aware of this thing existing? Moreover, who the hell put time into creating this?![/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]I'm gonna see if I can hack into my own account. Wish me luck.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
Indeed, whoever the Australian is that is hacking this Australians account, they will pay.
Posted
Whoa, calm down people, no reason to be alarmed. That's BugMeNot, a site that allows users to post dummy accounts/passwords (free accounts, at least) that other users can use to login to bypass compulsory and possibly unsecure registrations. It's a great site, I use it all the time.

It just appears that people have been creating dummy accounts for OB, although I have no idea what purpose that could serve, and if the admins don't like it (and it does seem like the intent could be fishy), they can have their site removed from the database by contacting BMN.

Seriously guys, make those few clicks to find out what you're looking at instead of freaking out.
Posted
[COLOR=maroon]Yeah, I actually find bugmenot to be extremely helpful for those times where I'd like to read something or see an attachment and probably will never trod on the site ever again. That's what it's great for.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...