Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery! [E] - Everyone's Invited!


Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?

    • Premonition
      9
    • SunfallE
      2
    • Sakura
      4
    • Aaryanna_Mom
      1
    • Rachmaninoff
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Revolver][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"']I just didn't want to brag in my last post.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Bull.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B][strike]Revolver[/strike] Premonition[/B]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][I]I know I won't win cause I'm going up against SunfallE, Rach , and all of those people.[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
You so wanted to brag. You were practically wetting yourself for the poll to close.


Good job, man. :animesmil[/FONT]
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Thanks Allamorph. It's good to hear that from you, especially since you helped me a few months back. And it was bull. I practically had an ulcer waiting for the poll to close. [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Congratulations! The whole thing was fun from start to finish. Hopefully in a while we'll have another event like this, hunting up things with only a bit of a clue to go on was definitely interesting. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Oh I agree, it was fun, even if some of those clues were next to impossible to figure out. Still I miss it already, since it was fun hunting things down as well as writing the final posts. So congratulations Prem.

Now we just need another event to play with. XP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...